PDA

View Full Version : Jook Lum Southern Mantis Articles

Firehawk4
01-26-2007, 12:33 AM
http://www.kung-fu.co.il/english/articles.asp

truthman
02-01-2007, 04:51 PM
You Can Fool Some Of The People Some Of The Time,but You Cannot Fool All The People All The Time.

With Nothing Else To Offer? what A Joke!

truthman
02-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Grandmaste Of Jook Lum Has Fist Form. Can You Do? Cannot Be Faked. Never Seen,don't Mean Nobody Know.lum Sang Tell Many People,he Give You Shrine So You Can Make Living. Smile And Say,one Sam Bo Gin,and Can Open School. You Use Black Student To Show Off 108 .now Real Stuff Come Out. Just Little 108 And Loose Hand,in 1963 N.y..your Students Should Be Ashame,you Should Be Ashame,we Feel Ashame For Jook Lum. I Hear More but Not All. May Come Out.things You Never Hear Before.all Real.maybe Better For You To Open Restaurant.

brothernumber9
02-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Forgive me. I know truthman is obviously not a native english speaker, and posted to the best of his ability.

But I just couldn't help but chuckle a little, when after reading the post, that he then edited it only to add a questin mark. Because without the question mark I had no idea what he was saying. But now, with the question mark, it all makes transparent sense.

forever3821
02-07-2007, 07:43 PM
the website is great and good reading material as well when there is nothing to do in the office.

i like to add to the reading material that the late grandmaster lam sang did give out his shrine to sifu henry poo yee but also to 4 people as well. 2 is in boston, 1 is in ny freemason and 1 to sifu gin foon mark. :)

Rick
02-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Wrong try again!

nyhakka
02-07-2007, 11:16 PM
the website is great and good reading material as well when there is nothing to do in the office.

i like to add to the reading material that the late grandmaster lam sang did give out his shrine to sifu henry poo yee but also to 4 people as well. 2 is in boston, 1 is in ny freemason and 1 to sifu gin foon mark. :)

Sorry but I was told that only Mark Foon received the shrine. Also that Poo Yee did not complete the system under Lam. Not to discredit him since I don't know him, but just what I heard. Any commentr to this?

truthman
02-08-2007, 08:57 AM
Mark Foon Shrine same like 1970 new York School . Bak Lam Shrine from old day Broom Street and Hip sing time. Free Mason Shrine, same from 1963 time..Poo Yee did come NYC,tell Lum Sang Mark Foon do not like him teach.So Lum Sang did give him shrine ,take about six pictures, so Poo yee can make living. One more shrine in chinatown flower shop,Lum Sang put there,because owner who too a student,tell Lum Sang he sees ghost. Last shrine,Lum Sang tell later five ,give his son for memory.Four of later five was there, and know this is very true.Even I old man now, and a old Lady still (90's old)in Confucius Plaza,was told by Lum Sang many his true feelings.So we know what true what not. Another old man,Lum Sang say is friend ,not student. Long Time Mason.Want to learn Kung Fu.Lum Sang say he pass age to learn kung fu.So tell him take care shrine ,in Mason. After Lum Sang die,shrine give to son,funeral over.Son before go back Hong Kong,went to one of last five, want to give him shrine,because son is learning man,and have no use.This one of last five did not want, and say to son,if he really want , can give to old man,because the old man has been take care shrine when lum sang was alive.So old man take shrine home.Few years later,old man ask this last five ,how he feel if he give shrine to another one of last five in boston.He tell old man to him it don't matter. And he call his brother in Boston.His Brother in Boston tell him,if he take the Shrine,he do not want for himself.It will be for everyone.He will put Shrine in Culture Club..Very not selfish! When alive,Lam Sang was very happy with these two.We know.we know .

forever3821
02-08-2007, 09:42 AM
hi nyhakka,

sifu mark foon did recieved a shrine from the late grandmaster lam sang, no doubts or questions about it, but the late grandmaster lam sang also give out shrine to flower shop on hester street, ny chinese freemasons, boston's culture club, and henry poo yee. i'm sorry to left out flower shop on my early post. you can go to the flower shop and see, as well as ny chinese freemasons' shrines.

you can ask grandmaster lam sang's diciples in ny, they would tell you the same story like a broken record. i don't know how one jook lum mantis sifu claims to have THE only shrine from the late grandmaster lum sang. i think the shrine is not important but the jook lum mantis itself. we should continue to preserve this art and teach the art as the late grandmaster lam sang would have if he was still alive today. ny chinese masons is continuing the late grandmaster lam sang's art as well as other disciples of the late grandmaster lam sang. :)

truthman
02-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Shrine shrine shrine ,Why everybody lookin Shrine,Why you chasing shrine? How many know after Shrine? Anybody know what come after shrine?I want know too. If You know and taste flavor...Ahhh

TenTigers
02-08-2007, 12:37 PM
hey truthman, did you used to post here as diamond talons? He also was learned in Jook Lum.

truthman
02-08-2007, 02:53 PM
diamond talons?never hear know or smell this.I just old man now looking what young man do. Too old for kung fu and too old for woman.Young girl I still likie.must have some more before gravetime.

TenTigers
02-08-2007, 02:58 PM
"Older whiskey,younger women!":cool:

forever3821
02-08-2007, 03:06 PM
truthman,

you wrote, "I Hear More but Not All. May Come Out.things You Never Hear Before.all Real.maybe Better For You To Open Restaurant."

is there more information regarding jook lum mantis and the late grandmaster lam sang?

truthman
02-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Lum Sang teach many and is hurt in heart by some he teach. Last time Lum sang come over was very bitter.Uncle 7 very jelious and want Lum Sang Go away from living in Mason building.Lum Sang got strong support from student and Mason, so no can do. Same thing 1960< sorry> LAM Sang leave Hip Sing teach Mason.Uncle 5 very mad,give money to kill LAM Sang.LAm Sang never scare,and go like nothing happen with smile.Hope killer come out.Never happen.Lum Sang very smart.Like you he teach you,don't like you,teach you too.

gabe
02-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Diamon Talons? LOL. I remember him. The guy who claimed to be over 60 years old with a 3rd grade education typing on the keyboard while a nursing a broken rib his mantis teacher gave him. You believed that crock? Yeah, "truthman" here is quite similar. The same silly FAKE chinglish. One thing to speak it, another to write it. I don't care about these silly politics, it doesn't concern me, but hey, you come out throwing potshots anonymously is lame in any system. The only person that ought to be ashamed is this dude truthman- who can't even use his own name. :confused:

The only people showing their stuff openly is Norman, Yee, and Mark. Everyone else just hides and throws stones from the closet. Come out! Introduce yourself. LOL. Let's see the secret superduper fist form nobody but you learned.:p

And I thought wing chun was bad with this sort of thing.:o You guys take the cake! Congrats.:D

truthman
02-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Sorry hurt you teacher poo pride.I dont practice kung fu.I very close friend lum sang.What you talking pea shot? I never say word Norman ,foon be no good. Just tell real thing and story not make up. Truth Hurt I sorry.Better tell now,then let you fool people for yourself be number 1. And now I tell You one more Truth ,Clean ear and Listense Very Careful>>>>>Lum Sang last head Jook Lum Kung fu.any say something not same is Lie Lie Lie! <<<Lum Sang pick head,say he have dinner,chinese paper, and pick 2 people.Later think too much trouble,so think no head better. But tell me he did pass alot to some. Even the fist.We will never see unless have to.I think lum Sang tell them to kill half before go.No need to save.You go look for the people kung fu.

forever3821
02-09-2007, 09:31 AM
gabe,

its true that norm, yee, and mark are teaching to the public, no doubts. i also think that these fine sifus continuing the art of the late grandmaster lam sang is great. its a gift that we all should cherish. we also need to understand that some diciples of the late grandmaster lam sang choose to teach behind door. one good example is the chinese freemasons in ny. its been practicing jook lum mantis for decades where members are learning the art of jook lum mantis. people are not really hiding but practice in silence, more like hidden dragon and croaching tiger.

gabe
02-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Sorry hurt you teacher poo pride.I dont practice kung fu.I very close friend lum sang.What you talking pea shot? I never say word Norman ,foon be no good. Just tell real thing and story not make up. Truth Hurt I sorry.Better tell now,then let you fool people for yourself be number 1. And now I tell You one more Truth ,Clean ear and Listense Very Careful>>>>>Lum Sang last head Jook Lum Kung fu.any say something not same is Lie Lie Lie! <<<Lum Sang pick head,say he have dinner,chinese paper, and pick 2 people.Later think too much trouble,so think no head better. But tell me he did pass alot to some. Even the fist.We will never see unless have to.I think lum Sang tell them to kill half before go.No need to save.You go look for the people kung fu.

Heh. Sorry, Poo Yee ain't my teacher. You annoy me because you make CMA look so bad. Shrines, secret forms, dinners, chinese papers blah, blah, blah. You follow the standard troll template. You are anonymous. You use fake chinglish. You claim to not train it but know everything about it. You refuse to show what you can do yourself but attack others.:rolleyes: Careful, you just disputed that Mark is the head of the system. His people will start jumping all over you next...heh.

Your system is like all the others. You got a teacher that teaches for decades. Takes disciples, they fall in and out of favor. Some get altars, some don't. Some promote, most don't. Some continue training, most don't. They all train differently, learn differently, express differently. And most just can't give credit to anyone else because they don't look like them. And you're not even one of those disciples, are you? Whoever your teacher is, did he give you permission to do this?

I have seen and met them, Norman, Yee, and Mark. I give them credit because they are out in the open. It takes ball$ to show your stuff for others to scrutinize. You're just an anonymous loser. That's the "truth" truthman. Lie Lie Lie!:rolleyes:

You "listense very careful." Get a life. Until you show some face, you have none. No wonder people laugh at CMA.

truthman
02-09-2007, 09:44 AM
Before I alot Pell street ,division Street gamblehouse.Lum Sang always come.Lum Sang one kung Fu brother division Street,know me good.I not kung Fu Man.Lam Sang tell everything to Miss Lam now 90,and me.Up to last day.Your fire still not stronge.because your temper have no control.So your kung fu is half good.I only do one kung fu.It is kung Fu >Long Lasting<.Temper you have,mean your bed kung fu short lasting. You Good boy maybe I teach you Long Lasting.

gabe
02-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Before I alot Pell street ,division Street gamblehouse.Lum Sang always come.Lum Sang one kung Fu brother division Street,know me good.I not kung Fu Man.Lam Sang tell everything to Miss Lam now 90,and me.Up to last day.Your fire still not stronge.because your temper have no control.So your kung fu is half good.I only do one kung fu.It is kung Fu >Long Lasting<.Temper you have,mean your bed kung fu short lasting. You Good boy maybe I teach you Long Lasting.

:rolleyes: Yeah, me love you long time.

You guys in Jook Lum are going to have clean up your own pai. Have fun.

Shadow Skill
02-09-2007, 10:13 AM
The truth is out their. But some people are so stuck on their ego's, and stories they heard. They are not willing to listen to what other people say. Most of these people don't even study Jook Lum, don't know Poo Yee, Gin Foon, or any other mantis Sifus. They get so wrapped in shrines and alters. what if Grandmaster Lam Sang gave 1000 people alters. does it matter if you don't have skillz, Tong Moons train hard, get better, Promote the art, F the politics!.

Food for thought. When did you last hear Poo Yee, Gin Foon argue over who's grandmaster who's not. a) they know the truth B) to old to fight (argue) about. C) they both know the most important thing to do is promote the art.

BIGG S-MANTIS
02-09-2007, 11:42 AM
my future sifu makes a darn good point but the again he always does...has anyone ever heard of mark foon or poo yee arguing and fighting about who the grand master is...if it were that big of a deal these two would have had it out a long time ago, the reason why they dont beef about it is obviously they know and it doesnt matter...the point is to practice become better and pass on the art...these other pratictioners argue about it more than the two that should...when its all said and done in the end its about your skill not the rank you are and when mrk foon and poo yee leave this earth then thats when the fight will be on and time to see who will step up and test that skill for the title of the one and only JOOK LUM GRAND MASTER...PEACE OUT!!!

truthman
02-09-2007, 03:03 PM
..."when mrk foon and poo yee leave this earth then thats when the fight will be on and time to see who will step up and test that skill for the title of the one and only JOOK LUM GRAND MASTER..."....haha,you still living old Canton Movie .You miss point.>After lum Sang no more grandmaster.Lam Sang last grandmaster in Jook Lum.That is lam Sang say alive.Now you speakie for lam Sang dead? Stupit.Jook Lum got nothing to clean up.Only stupid people want be #1.You not poo student,You Foon student? I ask you,how many time foon see lum Sang ten year?I no wait foon die ask question.I ask now? Truth>Foon see Lum Sang not over 3 time in 10 , 11year. If I wrong,you cut my head.I lgive you.Truth hurt,dont make me say more.More Hurt!

BIGG S-MANTIS
02-09-2007, 03:22 PM
My Point Is Why Continue To Argue And Try To Make Any Point About..."put Up Or Shut Up" Otherwise Leave It Alone And Let That Man Rest In Peace

truthman
02-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Now You Talkie. Now You Eat Point. No speak Lie my friend I no speak.Tell lie I speak,all hurt.

Shadow Skill
02-09-2007, 09:26 PM
-thuthman- your chinglish hurt my brain, I no talk to you, bad grammer make head hurt.:cool:

Shadow Skill
02-09-2007, 09:32 PM
"put Up Or Shut Up"

Train hard, get better, promote the art. I'm finished with this foolishness It's a shame how the the thread was supposed to be about some articles and we all fell under this trolls bridge:(