PDA

View Full Version : Official troll check in.

chokeyouout2
10-23-2001, 11:26 AM
This poll is to see how many trollers we have alltogether.I'm talking full time exact definition of a troll.

When you'r telling one of your little stories, here's a idea; Have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

chokeyouout2
10-23-2001, 11:30 AM
There's a few already here from the underground.Check the kung fu grappling post.I have much confidence in my kf buddies anti trolling techs.I have trained you well.

When you'r telling one of your little stories, here's a idea; Have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

Sharky
10-23-2001, 11:57 AM
they're in the walls

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

qeySuS
10-23-2001, 01:39 PM
Well seeing Gene cant accept new members while the transition is going on i dont think we'll be getting a lot of trolling members :)

Free thinkers are dangerous!

Sharky
10-23-2001, 01:46 PM
it has been planned for many years, they say

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Budokan
10-23-2001, 05:13 PM
Sort of like a MA Taliban? :rolleyes:

K. Mark Hoover

Chang Style Novice
10-23-2001, 05:18 PM
I am the Grand Ultimate Offtopic Digressor.

I will make you talk about Lamarkian Heredity theory instead of kungfu.

I will make you talk about animal intelligence instead of... what was that thread about again?

I will make you talk about dark matter instead of sasparilla.

Call me troll if you like. But remember! None can defeat my Offtopic Digression style! Moderators are helpless. If they ban me now, the entire board will devolve into discussions of abstraction vs. concretism in modern art. You have been warned!

Budokan
10-23-2001, 05:30 PM
I like elephants in Cool Whip.

K. Mark Hoover

Xebsball
10-23-2001, 06:04 PM
I just laugh at trolls, and then i troll back.

-------------------------
"You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
Master Deltoo
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/

Badger
10-23-2001, 06:06 PM
Elephants in Cool Whip Rock!!!!

Badger

Support The Economy. Buy A Gun.

KC Elbows
10-23-2001, 06:58 PM
Chang Style, do you know anything about goiter? If so, you should probably share your knowledge with us on this thread, so that we can all remain safe and goiter free. Thanks.

Chang Style Novice
10-23-2001, 07:08 PM
Sorry, all I know about goiter is what my friend Gashouse Palooka in a different forum told me.

"When your goiter is bigger than your head, it's time to go to the doctor."
http://www.pjus.is/trigger/MA/Skjaldkirtill/image7.gif
Who could disagree with that?

Have a nice lunch!

KC Elbows
10-23-2001, 11:04 PM
Great scott!!! :eek:

DrunkenMonkey
10-24-2001, 03:40 AM
i think he just took a picture of his sweaty black balls and merged it with the picture.

"****ed be the day that befalls us in a most hostile manner that shall compromise our Country, and ****ed be the great lengths at which are required of to stir our Patriotism." - Anonymous

BAI HE
10-24-2001, 03:47 AM
Vasco -
Does your post have a point?

P.S. - Donde esta la fountain de Youth troll?

Chang Style Novice
10-24-2001, 03:59 AM
I would like it known that my sweaty balls are white and hairy.

Please desist your baseless slander, troll!

BAI HE
10-24-2001, 04:02 AM
"white and hairy"

Chang, are you one of those 28 year old bald on top guys from the KF flicks with the long white eyebrows and hair? Do you explain to the hero what technique you are going to destroy him with before you attack?

Chang Style Novice
10-24-2001, 04:07 AM
My hair is not white, but brown, and covers me all over, except for my back, hands and feet.

I am 1/8 sasquatch, and have never appeared in any kungfu movie. Also, I am thirty-two, not twenty-eight.

BAI HE
10-24-2001, 04:14 AM
I turn 32 in Dec. bummer. Thanx for the reminder.

Sasquatch? Are U Canadian?

Chang Style Novice
10-24-2001, 04:19 AM
No, and actually I'm not part sasquatch either (I know, you're shocked) just your garden variety furry white dude.