PDA

View Full Version : Apology to Doo Wai, Bak Fu Pai, and Lama Pai

FlyingCrane
01-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Although no one from either side of this flame war has said anything to me either positively or negatively with regards to my opinions and comments that I have made here about Doo Wai, etc. (including my little song), I took it upon myself to delete the threads and the song that I had posted about this whole thing.

I realized that it really wasn't my place to make such comments, or post such a sarcastic and insulting song about Doo Wai when I am not at all involved in the situation. And quite frankly, I don't have enough first hand knowledge or experience with Doo Wai's group to even know if they are really as bad as I was portraying them. I was basing my comments only on what appears to be happening here.

What I am saying here now is not motivated by fear of reprisal in any way. As I said, I have gotten no positive or negative feedback from either side. It is motivated purely by my own sense that I made comments about a situation that I am not involved enough with, and don't know enough about to have taken such a strong stance towards.

So in that spirit, I apologise to Doo Wai, Bak Fu Pai, and Lama Pai for my ill placed, and perhaps very uneducated comments.

MonkeyKingUSA
01-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Though I thought the "song" that you posted was funny, I think you show a lot of class for apologizing. It is there fight, not ours. I don't see why they post comments on the Internet about each other. It just turns into posturing and I think it gives CMA a bad name.

FlyingCrane
01-29-2007, 11:47 AM
Thanks for your comments MonkeyKingUSA.

Your style, Nu Hou Quan, sounds very interesting.

How long have you been involved with that?