PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu – Therapeutic Training

cjg
01-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Now this is what we been waiting for :)

The most complete system of Self Defense, Combat Fitness and Therapeutic wellness.

Benefits uses:

• Practical, and Functional Self Defense
• Fitness, (strength & conditioning)
• Prevent injuries and rehabilitate existing injuries with M.A.Therapy

Get on the M.A.T.T. Sunday, February 25, 2007, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
At: ATA Black Belt Academy 20372 E. Pennsylvania Ave Suite 4 /Dunnellon, Fl. 34432
To register please call (305) 610-9641 or (352) 489-5411
e-mail: CJG@navyseals.com
For technical information on seminar (786) 486-0221

Topic:
A) Realistic and Dynamic Self defense method that will empower you by allowing your innate attributes and abilities in any situation to protect yourself or your loved ones.
B) Develop and maintain your strength, cardio conditioning and flexibility with combat specific exercises.
C) Rehabilitate and promote health with holistic physical therapy.

BONUS FEATURE
The SECRET training apparatus “ The INDIAN CLUBS” used by Worlds Leading Professional in Martial Arts, Sports Performance and Rehabilitative Sports Medicine. I will see you on the M.A.T.T.

This event may be sold out, space is limited please pre-register:
Call: (305) 610-9641 or (352) 489-5411 e-mail: CJG@navyseals.com
One Day investment $35 and Half a day $25
At the door: One Day $40 and Half a day $35

Special Guest, Master Instructor - Sigun Steven F. Tarrago with 30 years experience in the Martial Arts and Natural Health /Fitness. Certified Police Instructor in Defensive Tactics, Master Teacher in Kun Tao - Kung Fu, Karate, and Indonesian Martial Arts.

lunghushan
01-30-2007, 10:09 PM
The SECRET training apparatus “ The INDIAN CLUBS” used by Worlds Leading Professional in Martial Arts, Sports Performance and Rehabilitative Sports Medicine. I will see you on the M.A.T.T.

When I want top secret Indian club training, the only gurus that I will buy from are Scotty Sonnen and Matt Furey.

:rolleyes:

Oh, and BTW since sarcasm can't be communicated well over the Internet, that was double sarcasm along with disdain and dismissal ... gurus ... secret indian clubs ... whatever.

cjurakpt
01-30-2007, 11:15 PM
using the term "physical therapy" for anything other than that which is done by a licensed physical therapist is ilegal; this term needs to be removed...