PDA

View Full Version : this forum isnt as fun when -fill in blank-

Shaolinlueb
02-07-2007, 12:13 PM
this forum isnt as fun when the lama guys aren't in a heated argument with a troll.

continue.:)

lkfmdc
02-07-2007, 04:35 PM
this forum isnt as fun when you get an error message and can't post for 4 hours

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 05:07 PM
this forum isnt as fun when the lama guys aren't in a heated argument with a troll.

continue.:)

Yeah thought the Lama Pies were being nice and not posting against people but they were just involved on another forum with a heated war about charity work. LOL

lkfmdc
02-07-2007, 05:11 PM
if there ever was any doubt you are an f-in idiot, no more.....

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 05:14 PM
if there ever was any doubt you are an f-in idiot, no more.....

I think I've successfully compiled the translation matrix for your comments and others.

You are an f-in idiot. (Translation) "You hit the nail right on the head".

lkfmdc
02-07-2007, 05:16 PM
no, just you've proved to be the lowest form of life, a guy who keeps posting crap from behind a blank screen name.....

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 05:17 PM
no, just you've proved to be the lowest form of life, a guy who keeps posting crap from behind a blank screen name.....

LOL. Actually I was just about ready to 'come out' so to speak ... just had to wait until my last lesson with a certain teacher.

But maybe it will be more fun hiding behind anonymouse postings. Kindof like a guerrilla fighter. LOL

lkfmdc
02-07-2007, 05:26 PM
no one is interested in your "coming out", we've already seen what you are really about, and its a bore

Yao Sing
02-07-2007, 05:29 PM
This forum isnt as fun when lunghushan leaves.

Oh wait, lunghushan never actually leaves.

Never mind. :)

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 05:34 PM
This forum isnt as fun when lunghushan leaves.

Oh wait, lunghushan never actually leaves.

Never mind. :)

Eventually I'll probably leave... heck, I've been on Cyberkwoon, Bullshido, Emptyflower, etc ...

lkfmdc
02-07-2007, 05:35 PM
You've "left" about 5 times already, just to return.... but the act is growing thin, and you're out of material, and sinking fast.... I give you less than a one, a 0.05 on the troll meter.....

SifuAbel
02-07-2007, 05:38 PM
Eventually I'll probably leave... heck, I've been on Cyberkwoon, Bullshido, Emptyflower, etc ...

Did they think you were a drip as well? :rolleyes:

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Did they think you were a drip as well? :rolleyes:

Actually I've pretty much been banned everywhere.

But then I'm not out for popularity points. If I were, I'd be sucking up to all you fatsos and pretending like you do something I'm interested in.

Oh, lkfmdc, king of Sanda, will you teach me ... your videos are so good.

Sifu Abel, you're king of monkey-fu ... nobody's as good as you ... LOL

SifuAbel
02-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Oh neal, you're a legend in your own mind.

Who needs reality when you've got a mirror, a bag of cheetos, a 2 litre bottle of coke, naked, with a brand new can of vaseline in your basement. You must be in heaven.

lkfmdc
02-07-2007, 05:46 PM
The last stages of a desperate troll, throw out school yard insults in desperate hope it will get them some attention :rolleyes:

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Oh neal, you're a legend in your own mind.

Who needs reality when you've got a mirror, a bag of cheetos, a 2 litre bottle of coke, naked, with a brand new can of vaseline in your basement. You must be in heaven.

Cheetos, a bottle of coke, vaseline, mirror and a basement ... hmmm ... not a bad idea except for the MSG in the Cheetos, all the sugar in the coke, the cancer causing petroleum distillates in the vaseline, the lack of a mirror and the fact I don't have a basement.

Guess 0/5 ain't so bad.

SifuAbel
02-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Like that ever stopped you from wanking.... go on... :rolleyes:

mickey
02-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Greetings,

This forum isn't fun when one cannot tell the difference between the blithering idiots and the hypocrites; especially, when they oppose each other.

Wait a minute, that IS fun!!!

This forum isn't fun when members admit to posting while keeping one hand in their pants. YUKKKK!!!

Wait a minute, that means "members" are posting.

mickey

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Wait a minute, that means "members" are posting.

mickey

Yeah I haven't quite gotten around to learning to type with my ****. I guess I need to work on that.

SifuAbel
02-07-2007, 07:14 PM
You have a ****?!??!?!?!

Well, we learn something new everyday. :rolleyes:

Shaolinlueb
02-07-2007, 07:36 PM
to get back on topic.

this forum isnt as fun when people stay on topic.

SPJ
02-07-2007, 08:55 PM
actually, this board is a lot of fun.

some of the Chinese CMA boards are just quotes and clip and pastes. and the response is always, good, Ding, I support,

some other boards are like you suck, no you suck more,

--

:D

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 09:14 PM
actually, this board is a lot of fun.

some of the Chinese CMA boards are just quotes and clip and pastes. and the response is always, good, Ding, I support,

some other boards are like you suck, no you suck more,

--

:D

Somehow it seems ironic doesn't it that a monkey fighter is talking about slapping the monkey ... no, you suck ... no, you suck more ...

Maybe they can make slapping the monkey a new UFC technique.

djcaldwell
02-07-2007, 09:27 PM
This forum isn't as much fun when Lungshan starts talking about any form of slapping or sucking...

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 10:31 PM
This forum isn't as much fun when Lungshan starts talking about any form of slapping or sucking...

I didn't start it ... it was the monkey king.

D-FENS
02-07-2007, 10:49 PM
This forum isn't as fun when I'm sober.

Yao Sing
02-08-2007, 07:46 AM
This forum isn't as fun when it's as fun.

bodhitree
02-08-2007, 07:50 AM
otherwise good posters are locked in idiot wars

we get off topic too much (don't get me wrong sometimes isn't bad)

GeneChing
02-08-2007, 11:00 AM
...when sales are down (http://www.martialartsmart.net/index.html). When sales are down, I get called into meetings and they tell me to pull the plug.

It's also not fun when it crashes. We scramble about here trying to figure out why and poor lkfmdc goes into DTs.

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 11:13 AM
...when sales are down (http://www.martialartsmart.net/index.html). When sales are down, I get called into meetings and they tell me to pull the plug.

Yeah, well ... Well, I have made a lot of suggestions about people making their classes more open so that people can practice outside techniques.

But bottom line is you buy some DVD off martialartsmart.net with, say, fighting techniques from the Chinese military fighting series or whatever, and there's no place to practice it.

It seems like if Tiger Claw media and Martialartsmart.net wants to boost their sales they're going to have to start opening up schools where people can practice that stuff.

Chief Fox
02-08-2007, 12:47 PM
without crotch kicks!

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=690

Shaolin Wookie
02-10-2007, 10:01 AM
When people who know you in real life know you post on this forum.....:eek:

GeneChing
02-12-2007, 10:57 AM
lunghushan signs off (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=738834). No wait. That's when it *is* fun. :p

Shaolin Wookie
02-18-2007, 09:45 AM
Gene posts. Makes me feel like I'm being watched.......

Gene.....you perv.....

bodhitree
04-13-2007, 10:35 AM
we can't make fun or Royal Dragon

or call spammers an as5

David Jamieson
04-13-2007, 11:03 AM
you can say ass, or crap, but not f@rt...oddly enough.

anyway, this forum isn't as fun when there's no fortune cookie speak abundance and just a bunch of mma posts.

i'd take 20 david carradine heads over 1 gracie head any day...especially on a kungfu forum. lol

PangQuan
04-13-2007, 11:07 AM
not nearly as fun until you view this bad boy!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3483565

David Jamieson
04-13-2007, 11:14 AM
not nearly as fun until you view this bad boy!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3483565

Facebook is where it's at these days. myspace is so 15 minutes ago.

although that is a badass pic ~g

(freakin hippy)

GeneChing
04-13-2007, 11:23 AM
...when someone outs your MySpace page. Here's my excuse (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=753660&postcount=25), but you knew that already, didn't you PangQuan? Now I'll get inundated with forum members wanting to be friends. That would totally clutter my ninjettes.

golden arhat
04-13-2007, 11:24 AM
I think I've successfully compiled the translation matrix for your comments and others.

You are an f-in idiot. (Translation) "You hit the nail right on the head".

and so the forum becomes fun again

lol
no this forum isnt fun when u say stupid stuff at 2 am (just so that i can actually post on interesting **** time zones etc ugghhh) and get roasted for it later on

itm also is not fun when right wingers take over

PangQuan
04-13-2007, 11:25 AM
hehe, i just did a search for gene ching.

your famous dude.

dont worry though, i didnt try to add you as a friend, i wouldnt want to clutter your ninjettes and sword hotties :p

neilhytholt
04-13-2007, 11:26 AM
and so the forum becomes fun again

lol
no this forum isnt fun when u say stupid stuff at 2 am (just so that i can actually post on interesting **** time zones etc ugghhh) and get roasted for it later on

itm also is not fun when right wingers take over

The forum isn't as fun when you spend too much time on the forum and don't get work done.

Oh, and those right-wingers. Although I tried to outdo them by a little bit with all the deport aliens stuff, but probably went too far.

BruceSteveRoy
04-13-2007, 12:57 PM
this forum isn't as fun when i know there is a rad youtube clip linked on here but i have to wait til i get home to watch it.

Shaolinlueb
04-13-2007, 09:38 PM
this forums isnt fun when people dont mark out to gene.

bodhitree
04-14-2007, 05:56 PM
THis forum isn't as fun when the threads don't get over 5 pages on the day they were created
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45860

bodhitree
04-14-2007, 07:10 PM
The clowns don't show up:

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45763