PDA

View Full Version : Ouch

Black Jack II
02-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Imagine that on concrete. A wicked example of standup wrestling in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pT53CM4K1o

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 05:54 PM

He should have sprawled. Sprawl is the answer for everything. What a dumb-****e.

Aeturnal
02-07-2007, 05:56 PM
is that an example of shuia-jiao? not sure how its spelled

SifuAbel
02-07-2007, 06:53 PM
That.....................was...................... .sickening........................

He's lucky if he's not paralyzed.

Of course, this is fake. Everybody knows throws can't land you on your head.

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 07:03 PM
That.....................was...................... .sickening........................

No, it's MMA so it must be real. Only MMA is real.

shaolinsky
02-07-2007, 07:04 PM

??

Do you practice throws? Of course you can throw someone on their head - thats the aim of most wrestling throws right?

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 07:10 PM
??

Do you practice throws? Of course you can throw someone on their head - thats the aim of most wrestling throws right?

It's not wrestling, it's MMA. Only if it's MMA does it work and has been tried and tested in the ring. Everything else sucks.

Black Jack II
02-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Abel was just joshing around man. Relax.;)

SifuAbel
02-07-2007, 07:13 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Spot the noobie...................

shaolinsky
02-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Well, I am a noob, thats no secret :) But just a noob to the forum, not martial arts. Sorry if my comment came off as an insult - none intended lol

Royal Dragon
02-07-2007, 07:50 PM
If throwing someone on thier head was an effective tachnique, it would be used in the UFC all the time.

Since you don't see it there, it suxors

ShaolinCyborg
02-07-2007, 07:55 PM
my diagnosis.... paraplegia at the very least, unless he is the luckiest man alive.

Royal Dragon
02-07-2007, 07:56 PM
In all seriousness, that guy was doing Kung Fu, since the object of many Kung Fu throws is to paralyse them by throwing them head first into the ground.

That matt did not look too forgiving either. I would be shocked if he does not have perminant neck damage form that shot.

I really hope he is ok.

his opponenet should not be allowed to fight if that is how he is going to be. The ring is not the place for those sorts of techniques. They really *Are* too deadly for the ring. It's best to leave that type of stuff for life or death situations.

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 08:10 PM
If throwing someone on thier head was an effective tachnique, it would be used in the UFC all the time.

Since you don't see it there, it suxors

Oh, yeah, I stand corrected. This technique isn't in the UFC, so it doesn't exist.

18. Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.

http://www.completemartialarts.com/whoswho/ufc/ufcrules.htm

Since it's outlawed in the UFC it must be total crap.

Yao Sing
02-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Laughing at "too deadly for the ring". :D

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Laughing at "too deadly for the ring". :D

Sprawl and brawl, man. Sprawl and FING BRAWL!!! If it ain't in the UFC rules it must not work!!! SPRAWL AND BRAWL ... POUND THOSE whatevers ...

Royal Dragon
02-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Things I like to do but can't because the UFC says they are too deadly for the ring [In BOLD]

1. Butting with the head.
2. Eye gouging of any kind.
3. Biting.
4. Hair pulling.
5. Fish hooking.
6. Groin attacks of any kind.
7. Putting a finger into any orifice or into any cut or laceration on an opponent.
8. Small joint manipulation.
9. Striking to the spine or the back of the head.
10. Striking downward using the point of the elbow.
11. Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea.
12. Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh.
13. Grabbing the clavicle.
14. Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.
15. Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent.
16. Stomping a grounded opponent.
17. Kicking to the kidney with the heel.
18. Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.
19. Throwing an opponent out of the ring or fenced area.
20. Holding the shorts or gloves of an opponent.
21. Spitting at an opponent.
22. Engaging in an unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to an opponent.
23. Holding the ropes or the fence.
24. Using abusive language in the ring or fenced area.
25. Attacking an opponent on or during the break.
26. Attacking an opponent who is under the care of the referee.
27. Attacking an opponent after the bell has sounded the end of the period of unarmed combat.
28. Flagrantly disregarding the instructions of the referee.
29. Timidity, including, without limitation, avoiding contact with an opponent, intentionally or consistently dropping the mouthpiece or faking an injury.
30. Interference by the corner.
31. Throwing in the towel during competition.

unkokusai
02-07-2007, 10:19 PM

Hmmmm...must be a good idea to know wrestling then...

unkokusai
02-07-2007, 10:20 PM
He should have sprawled. Sprawl is the answer for everything. What a dumb-****e.

Well, that's a stupid thing to say. About par for the course with you...:rolleyes:

unkokusai
02-07-2007, 10:24 PM
btw, how the hell did the posting of this vid turn into a little *****-fest of angry insecurity amongst you ladies? :confused:

CaptinPickAxe
I love you wushu guys....

Keep on dancing!

CaptinPickAxe
btw, how the hell did the posting of this vid turn into a little *****-fest of angry insecurity amongst you ladies? :confused:

It's been a long time...but I agree with you.

lunghushan
02-07-2007, 10:28 PM
It's been a long time...but I agree with you.

Sprawl and brawl, man, sprawl and brawl! MM4 RUL3Z ... RU13S YEAH!!!

Black Jack II
02-08-2007, 06:30 AM
Sprawl and brawl, man, sprawl and brawl! MM4 RUL3Z ... RU13S YEAH!!!

LMAO. What a tool.

Yao Sing
02-08-2007, 07:43 AM
Get real RD!

Those things are illegal in UFC because they will get your opponent ****ed off and he will hurt you even more.

THAT'S why there not allowed, not because they cause excessive injury and/or death.

:D :D :D

Black Jack II
02-08-2007, 08:11 AM
I don't see the mma types saying its not a combative sport where rules for protection are not needed? Did I miss that?:cool:

The old posts of BBJ are so deadly my wheelchair bound grandma could learn it and kill your hippy sifu are about a decade old now. As for the post topic, man lets see someone tell us they could break fall out of that nasty b@stard.:D

Yao Sing
02-08-2007, 08:23 AM
I don't see the mma types saying its not a combative sport where rules for protection are not needed? Did I miss that?:cool:

Yep, you missed it. Apparently crunching nuts and eye gouges just makes the other guy (MMA) angry and he inflicts more pain on you than he would have otherwise.

Knifefighter can explain it better than me since he has all the experience.

Black Jack II
02-08-2007, 09:06 AM
There will always be a division between the different viewpoints on martial arts/self defense. Be it straight out mma/combative sports, traditional to the core arts or hybrid rbsd systems, that will never change, and I think its a good thing actually.;)

A enviroment like that fosters people to think about what they are doing.

Golden Arms
02-08-2007, 11:24 AM
I dont remember the guys name, but he ended up being ok, didnt even break anything, believe it or not :)

Shaolinlueb
02-08-2007, 11:50 AM
i think that is irresponsible on the guy who is throwing him. he should have a certain level of control when doing the throw.

in class my sifu is like drop him on the head on this throw. buit he says only use it in life or death situation, if you arempracticing or using it in competition control them and put them on their side.

i think its lack of control and some skills on the guy throwing him. he could have easily done a belly to belly. i hope the guy is alright.'

if the guy getting slammed tucked his chin it wouldnt have looked so bad either and might have let him keep going. i think its lack of skill in both people.

Three Harmonies
02-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Knife fighter sure seems quiet regarding his latest rants about the weakness'es of these types of throws!?!?

Lungfooey,
What the hell are you talking about the sprawl for??? The guy did not shoot on him! He got his underhook in and did a classic Greco Roman throw! You cannot sprawl when someone has you locked up with underhook(s).

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Knife fighter sure seems quiet regarding his latest rants about the weakness'es of these types of throws!?!?

Lungfooey,
What the hell are you talking about the sprawl for??? The guy did not shoot on him! He got his underhook in and did a classic Greco Roman throw! You cannot sprawl when someone has you locked up with underhook(s).

Because I get ridiculed anytime I don't say MMA is the best, and the sprawl works.

Therefore, sprawl, sprawl, sprawl. When in doubt, sprawl. When you are in the air with your feet getting thrown, sprawl. Sprawl always works every time every place.

Shaolinlueb
02-08-2007, 12:13 PM
i dont mind mma, i enjoy watching it. im glad there are a "set of rules" set up so the person doesnt get too hurt. what this guy did was a blatant disregard.

if people think mma fighters are the best, they are wrong. but can they fight? obviously they can. we watch them all the time. i dont think chuck lidell is that good, but the guy can hit hard and he does it well.

adam

Mas Judt
02-08-2007, 12:35 PM
heh. Look, combat sports WILL make you a better fighter. Period.

The MMA guys have pointed out a big pile of stuff tht has been taught by a lot 'traditional' arts as being less-than-useful.

Of course they won't be right all the time. But you can't blame them for just assuming something, since often the traditionalist won't fight. It's the phase things are in. We are engaged in martial arts. Conflict is good for martial arts.

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 12:37 PM

The MMA guys have pointed out a big pile of stuff tht has been taught by a lot 'traditional' arts as being less-than-useful.

Of course they won't be right all the time. But you can't blame them for just assuming something, since often the traditionalist won't fight. It's the phase things are in. We are engaged in martial arts. Conflict is good for martial arts.

The rules in the UFC are to protect the purity of the art from techniques that don't work.

So SPRAWL SPRAWL SPRAWL ... SPRAWL is the only thing that works against the shoot. Yeah, baby.

CaptinPickAxe
02-08-2007, 12:49 PM
I refuse to get into it with you TCMers. You guys are worse than Falun Gong loonies. Fact of the matter is this: We train to fight. You train forms. We train with resistance and spar 100%. You do cloudhand bull**** with a pliable opponent. On average, we beat the ever living **** out of dudes like y'all.

You can talk as much smack as you insecure hearts want. Whatever helps validate your decision to take a pacifist fighting art (ironic?). Go ahead and start saying so and so trains such and such. Then proceed to tell me how he isn't MMA even though he has blended his smatterings of martial arts into one functional one.

Then, log off, feel big for once again being all talk and theory. I'll go roll and submit someone who isn't going with me so "I can learn the moves." You can go dance some more and pretend you can kick ass without ever even trying what you learn.

I'm done. The joke is not ON yall. But is YOU...keep being closed minded idiots and hobbist.

CaptinPickAxe
02-08-2007, 12:52 PM
The rules in the UFC are to protect the purity of the art from techniques that don't work.

So SPRAWL SPRAWL SPRAWL ... SPRAWL is the only thing that works against the shoot. Yeah, baby.

It works a lot better than your hit or miss, really put you at a disadvantage knee. Tell me, smart guy. What do you do? Bust out a stance from White Crane Flys South for Tea and Crumpets and then snatch his peaches?:rolleyes:

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 12:53 PM
I refuse to get into it with you TCMers. You guys are worse than Falun Gong loonies. Fact of the matter is this: We train to fight. You train forms. We train with resistance and spar 100%. You do cloudhand bull**** with a pliable opponent. On average, we beat the ever living **** out of dudes like y'all.

You can talk as much smack as you insecure hearts want. Whatever helps validate your decision to take a pacifist fighting art (ironic?). Go ahead and start saying so and so trains such and such. Then proceed to tell me how he isn't MMA even though he has blended his smatterings of martial arts into one functional one.

Then, log off, feel big for once again being all talk and theory. I'll go roll and submit someone who isn't going with me so "I can learn the moves." You can go dance some more and pretend you can kick ass without ever even trying what you learn.

I'm done. The joke is not ON yall. But is YOU...keep being closed minded idiots and hobbist.

I don't disagree that a lot of MMA people are good and train with resistance in a live environment, but the techniques are lame.

It was interesting watching Ivan Salaverry on fight night last night because I had watched him training at AMC Pankration. It was interesting because he fought exactly like he trained at AMC.

Like while I was there he would be boxing, and he wouldn't get many shots off at all, and when he got too close to the guys there (one guy there is freaking huge), he'd get tagged and he went down several times in the training session.

So in his fight last night he seemed to be really reluctant to make any contact, and didn't want to commit. Then when he went to the ground, it seemed like his ground game wasn't quite up to the other guy (who is a BJJ black belt).

Overall, it was pretty lame. I wouldn't want to waste my time with that stuff.

CaptinPickAxe
02-08-2007, 12:54 PM

You have taken the correct, slapped it in a RNC, then drank Xyence for quick cash.

(PS. Xyence blows)

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 12:55 PM
It works a lot better than your hit or miss, really put you at a disadvantage knee. Tell me, smart guy. What do you do? Bust out a stance from White Crane Flys South for Tea and Crumpets and then snatch his peaches?:rolleyes:

No ... the shoot is easy to counter. You don't have to put both legs back. I won't share my techniques though because I don't want any MMA people using them in case I get into a real fight.

But the bottom line is that when people shoot they leave the head and the back of the head and the neck open ... :)

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 12:56 PM
(PS. Xyence blows)

At least we agree on something. I don't think UFC will last long in its current format without a new sponsor because that company will probably be going out of business soon.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Because I get ridiculed anytime I don't say MMA is the best, and the sprawl works.

You get ridiculed anytime you say anything, because you are a fool.

lunghushan
You get ridiculed anytime you say anything, because you are a fool.

The only foolish thing I am doing is posting on this board. I'm an Internet addict.

CaptinPickAxe
The techinques are functional. All bang little flash. You can't take the case of one fight as the gosple for the masses.

Excuse us for not pulling a tiger stance and growling to intimidate our opponents. Or throwing our hands out away from our body to distract the incoming kick. Wait...THIS sounds lame and you think our function technique is lame? LOL @ you.

Also, don't lump me in with the UFC crowd. I'm a PRIDE purist and think most (MOST) UFC is lame. However, your bashing is funny because as lame as UFC is, it's still more alive than you dead art you learned from 2000 years ago. Times change, so does fighting.

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 01:00 PM
The techinques are functional. All bang little flash. You can't take the case of one fight as the gosple for the masses.

Excuse us for not pulling a tiger stance and growling to intimidate our opponents. Or throwing our hands out away from our body to distract the incoming kick. Wait...THIS sounds lame and you think our function technique is lame? LOL @ you.

Also, don't lump me in with the UFC crowd. I'm a PRIDE purist and think most (MOST) UFC is lame. However, your bashing is funny because as lame as UFC is, it's still more alive than you dead art you learned from 2000 years ago. Times change, so does fighting.

Dude, I used to fight on the STREET. We trained for the street. I've gone up against wrestlers several times in REAL fights, not stupid UFC fights with rules.

Bottom line is ... like I said, whatever...

SPRAWL AND BRAWL, man ... SPRAWL AND BRAWL ... YEAH BABY!!!!! UFC fighting is the only thing that works!!!!

CaptinPickAxe
02-08-2007, 01:01 PM
No ... the shoot is easy to counter. You don't have to put both legs back. I won't share my techniques though because I don't want any MMA people using them in case I get into a real fight.

But the bottom line is that when people shoot they leave the head and the back of the head and the neck open ... :)

Typical... Th back of the head open, huh? Have you ever been shot on by wrestler? My bottom dollar says no. That's okay though, you keep you T3H D34D7Y!!1!! techniques for your next star trek convention. You can tell them that hitting TB13 is a klingon death touch.

I'm done with you...you have proven yourself to be an idiot.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 01:02 PM
I refuse to get into it with you TCMers.

yet, you do. :rolleyes:

You guys are worse than Falun Gong loonies. Fact of the matter is this: We train to fight. You train forms. We train with resistance and spar 100%. You do cloudhand bull**** with a pliable opponent. On average, we beat the ever living **** out of dudes like y'all. Hey, hey, Hey, don't include "me" in that "you". I fight with contact. I train with resistance. I train to fight. I hit, and get hit, hard. "Me" doing a form is not mutually exclusive to "Me" beating the **** out of someone. "We" are not all like lung.

Whatever helps validate your decision to take a pacifist fighting art (ironic?). This is just 'tardy. :rolleyes:

WTF? Unless you are a contender for the next ufc/k1/etc , YOU are a hobbyist too.

Its 'tardy blah blah like this that makes it hard to care what preprogrammed parrot kiddie MMA fans say.

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Typical... Th back of the head open, huh? Have you ever been shot on by wrestler? My bottom dollar says no. That's okay though, you keep you T3H D34D7Y!!1!! techniques for your next star trek convention. You can tell them that hitting TB13 is a klingon death touch.

Like I care ... go crying off to mommy ... ye who can't even control his temper ... moron.

Golden Arms
02-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Thanks CaptPickAxe for clearing that up for me. I didnt realize that the broken fingers, toes, 2 seperated shoulders, black eyes, 3 neck injuries, etc. I have had in the last 10 years alone were all caused by imaginary, non resistant partners. I dont know what schools you are talking about in your dumb ass rant, but mine sure dont fall in there. Maybe you need a reality check too. We have been training this way for 40+ years...

JDK
02-08-2007, 01:06 PM
i dont mind mma, i enjoy watching it. im glad there are a "set of rules" set up so the person doesnt get too hurt. what this guy did was a blatant disregard.

if people think mma fighters are the best, they are wrong. but can they fight? obviously they can. we watch them all the time. i dont think chuck lidell is that good, but the guy can hit hard and he does it well.

adam

I agree with you Shaolinlueb that there are rules in place NOW in the UFC because it has progressed since 1993...Congress , for those who remember almost got it banned forever...so they HAD to make rule changes. I would encourage anyone who hasnt seen or has forgotten the first 3 UFC's...where rules, rounds, judges and time limits didnt exist.

I respectfully disagree with you that UFC Fighters are not the best on the Planet.

They clearly are.

Hate to sound like a Parrot here,,,,,but IF they were not the best, some student, Master, or otherwise invincable Tough Guy would have entered at least once...and proved THEY were the best.
I mean....please...Martial Arts are full of Ego's and men who can dish out and take alot of Damage...and its been 14 years!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody , somewhere
would take up the Challenge.

Concerning Liddel...he is a bit of a mystery to me.
I have seen several of his fights, including Ortiz...and Liddel , well,,,I dont know how to say it...just doesnt LOOK that unbeatable.

HOWEVER..............................

The proof is in the Pudding. He can sprawal, wrestle..and certainly Strike!

When he is beaten , it seems like it will be by a Younger , Hungrier UFC Fighter who gets him as he ages. ( Just my opinion.)

Lastly, YES that was a ShuaiChiao throw..as I posted on one of my first threads.

Unlike its softer Offshoot ( Judo) a ShuaiChiao player is trained to tie up the opponents arm(s)[/i] ( so they cannot "catch themselves" or break their fall)..and slam them hard on the Street.

From the Video clip...he executed it nearly perfect.

JDK

CaptinPickAxe
02-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Dude, I used to fight on the STREET. We trained for the street. I've gone up against wrestlers several times in REAL fights, not stupid UFC fights with rules.

Bottom line is ... like I said, whatever...

SPRAWL AND BRAWL, man ... SPRAWL AND BRAWL ... YEAH BABY!!!!! UFC fighting is the only thing that works!!!!

Oh yeah? T3H S73375? Yeah, and I'm the king of Spain, but I just keep it on the low because I don't like attention.:rolleyes:

Dude, I'll late you think you could elbow me in the back of the head in the split second I shoot and take you down. What will you do once your are on the ground? Pressure points? Eye gouges? Let me be the first to tell you, you wouldn't be the first. Because, unlike you I have actually been in a street fight. I don't try to wax hard on an internet forum.

We should spar sometimes, you can use whatever technique you like. You do your elbows in a 6 to 12 fashion and I'll scoop you, slam you, and make you my ***** on the ground. That is unless you get me with your chi blast when I first walk in the room.:rolleyes:

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't want to waste my time with that stuff.

You wouldn't 'waste your time' with anything, apparently.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:09 PM
No ... the shoot is easy to counter.

What an f-ing joke.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks CaptPickAxe for clearing that up for me. I didnt realize that the broken fingers, toes, 2 seperated shoulders, black eyes, 3 neck injuries, etc. I have had in the last 10 years alone were all caused by imaginary, non resistant partners. I dont know what schools you are talking about in your dumb ass rant, but mine sure dont fall in there. Maybe you need a reality check too. We have been training this way for 40+ years...

Remember that CPA is 23 with a whole 4 years of training. His information is 2nd, or even 3rd, hand at best. Regergitated through the internet to feed him like carrion from a birds beak.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Dude, I used to fight on the STREET. !!!!

BS. I doubt you could find a street with a map.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 01:11 PM
LOL @ the two most anonymous posters EVER argueing about who is lieing!!!! Total infinite IRONY.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:11 PM

LOL! Bingo.

CaptinPickAxe
02-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Okay, okay.

DISCLAIMER:
The poster known as CaptinPickAxe aka Kyle Johnson will make post that can be interpreted as offensive. However, his posts are aimed at people who:
A. Think that MMA isn't effective AT ALL
B. Those who don't train alive or to fight
C. Talk tough on an internet forum but leave it at that
D. Have no real experience in said matter

Please excuse any miscommunication and resulting hurt feelings. Kyle Johnson loves you if you have hurt yourself durring training and would like buy you multiple beers and listen to your stories while showing wounds.

I didn't mean to use the shotgun method.

CaptinPickAxe
02-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Remember that CPA is 23 with a whole 4 years of training. His information is 2nd, or even 3rd, hand at best. Regergitated through the internet to feed him like carrion from a birds beak.

This coming from the guy who ducked a fight like a little ho. Please, I may be 4 years deep but at least I don't talk big and tuck tail and run when the heat is at your door. Then give excuses about a bum knee or what not. You should learn when to STFU because your mouth catches up to you on multiple occasions. Go back to your Red Man suit, pal.

EDIT: My knowledge isn't internet taught either. The majority of my time is spent training. Unlike some sifus I know who spend 10+ hours on here a day. Get off your high horse.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:17 PM
This coming from the guy who ducked a fight like a little ho. .

Many, many, many times.

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Okay, okay.

DISCLAIMER:
The poster known as CaptinPickAxe aka Kyle Johnson will make post that can be interpreted as offensive. However, his posts are aimed at people who:
A. Think that MMA isn't effective AT ALL
B. Those who don't train alive or to fight
C. Talk tough on an internet forum but leave it at that
D. Have no real experience in said matter

Please excuse any miscommunication and resulting hurt feelings. Kyle Johnson loves you if you have hurt yourself durring training and would like buy you multiple beers and listen to your stories while showing wounds.

I didn't mean to use the shotgun method.

So if I just show you my messed up toes from kicking people in karate, or the scars on my back from the time I got taken down on the pavement, x-rays of multiple jaw fractures, then I'll get free beers? Wow ... where do you live?

Serioiusly, though, I don't dispute that MMA trains more alive than a lot of CMA. I just don't think it's realistic because of the rules like no groin kicks, no hits to the back of the head (Salaverry got called on that one last night), back, etc.

But I don't have anyplace to train my own takedowns around here. Everybody wants you to train THEIR stuff. That's my biggest gripe with CMA is they waste people's time on stupid forms and make people start over at every new school.

I hate CMA worse than MMA because even if MMA people do stuff that's kindof lame, at least they're more open about training.

Golden Arms
02-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Its all good then, I just get sick of people thinking CMA dont work. I have news for you guys, even TKD mixed with Tai Chi would work if you took it, applied a boxing/mauy thai/etc. methodology to how it is trained. I dont respect all the people that talk without knowing much either, I am just not really vocal about it, cause the higher you climb in attainment, the less you will see people that have any understanding of what you have or how you got there.

And Lung...you are still on ignore, but I read some of the quoted posts you have put up, you are still ignorant and you make the point yourself better than anyone else could for you. Any strategy that does not rely on postional dominance tends to be risky against a good fighter. Ie: Kneeing or elbowing a grappler to try and stop the shoot or whatever is dumb, but taking their balance/diffusing their momentum, changing the angle of the incoming force will then leave you in a position where you are likely able to apply techniques like these as they recover....provided you ahve trained enough that you dont have to think about doing it. Otherwise you are basically betting on stopping a charging rhino by shooting it in the eye with a bow and arrow...it might work once, but you wont be hunting long with that methodology.

CaptinPickAxe
02-08-2007, 01:27 PM
I was joking about the injuries thing. I'm always to share a beer with my fellow KFOers. But it takes a ORAist to get me to buy them a pint. When you do live training you WILL get injured. Theres no two ways about it. Injury catches up to everyone.

If you would of taken this route earlier we could of had a civil conversation about the pros and cons. The thing that ticks me off the most is when people spout slogans that don't make any sense and don't really relate to the topic. I train for MMA which is fairly apperant now. I respect everyone who trains alive and spars hard. I don't like fanboys who do only form work and pretend to know all about fighting.

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 01:29 PM
And Lung...you are still on ignore, but I read some of the quoted posts you have put up, you are still ignorant and you make the point yourself better than anyone else could for you. Any strategy that does not rely on postional dominance tends to be risky against a good fighter. Ie: Kneeing or elbowing a grappler to try and stop the shoot or whatever is dumb, but taking their balance/diffusing their momentum, changing the angle of the incoming force will then leave you in a position where you are likely able to apply techniques like these as they recover....provided you ahve trained enough that you dont have to think about doing it. Otherwise you are basically betting on stopping a charging rhino by shooting it in the eye with a bow and arrow...it might work once, but you wont be hunting long with that methodology.

Dude, I'm not 'ignorant' about takedowns. I took takedown defenses in 1986. I used to go to a ton of shows and went all over San Francisco and Sonoma County in the late '80s and early '90s and applied them in actual fights with people who got ****ed off over stuff that happened in the mosh pit.

And I just tried it again about a year ago with a training partner I had in Bothell but he spent too much time talking so I stopped training with him.

The real reason I don't train with people around Seattle is that they all think they know everything and it's a waste of time dealing with people like that. 50-50, not 90% your techniques or 100% your techniques.

MasterKiller
So if I just show you my messed up toes from kicking people in karate, or the scars on my back from the time I got taken down on the pavement, x-rays of multiple jaw fractures, then I'll get free beers?

Maybe you should be kinder to your next wife and she won't beat you up so bad.

SifuAbel
Please, I may be 4 years deep but at least I don't talk big and tuck tail and run when the heat is at your door.

Pft, meh, when has "heat" ever been at your door, little boy? Show us YOUR super duper video, Idiot. Talk about a tough talking nothing nobody.

Then give excuses about a bum knee or what not. You should learn when to STFU because your mouth catches up to you on multiple occasions. Go back to your Red Man suit, pal.

Over the years people have been threatening to "find" me and I tell them to bring it, guess what, no shows. I was sitting in a school in Nor cal for five years waiting for it. Nobody came. Oh, I forgot you weren't even training then. Or, like that fat pornographer Anthony(from bullshido), started getting nervous and threated to bring guys with guns. Wow, brave.

Bum knee? I'm just about over that now, ***. Its been 8 months since major knee surgery. I'm just about over pre operative levels. I'd like to see what kind of crying sissy you'd be after something like this.

Just exactly which fight are you talking about, sissyboy. Throwdowns from bullshido don't count. Heck, it matters little. You'd just be a spectator in another state anyway.

You can go back to bullshido and latch on to Neala's teet, BOY.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Dude, I'm not 'ignorant' about takedowns. I took takedown defenses in 1986. .

Oh my goodness! Well. that's it then!

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Oh my goodness! Well. that's it then!

For somebody named after an Anime character you have quite an attitude. I think I'm going to call you uncorked from now on.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:35 PM
The real reason I don't train with people around Seattle is that .

is that you have no interest in or intention of ever training. Your only agenda is to repeat ad nauseum how you could do this or that.....:rolleyes:

lunghushan
is that you have no interest in or intention of ever training. Your only agenda is to repeat ad nauseum how you could do this or that.....:rolleyes:

Whatever. For somebody who doesn't train at all you act like a huge moron.

CaptinPickAxe
Its all good then, I just get sick of people thinking CMA dont work. I have news for you guys, even TKD mixed with Tai Chi would work if you took it, applied a boxing/mauy thai/etc. methodology to how it is trained. I dont respect all the people that talk without knowing much either, I am just not really vocal about it, cause the higher you climb in attainment, the less you will see people that have any understanding of what you have or how you got there.

Yeah, I agree. Anything that is supplimented with what I like to call "the sport mix," could help you out and teach you techniques that you wouldn't encounter in the sport mix. I meant you no ill, my friend. It also seems that the ignorance goes both ways on this forum. I've seen bashing on TMA with no reason, but I've only encoutered MMA hate here. Then again, I don't spend much time online these days.

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I agree. Anything that is supplimented with what I like to call "the sport mix," could help you out and teach you techniques that you wouldn't encounter in the sport mix. I meant you no ill, my friend. It also seems that the ignorance goes both ways on this forum. I've seen bashing on TMA with no reason, but I've only encoutered MMA hate here. Then again, I don't spend much time online these days.

The only reason I bash at all on MMA is it's so stupid watching some fight when they have a perfect opportunity to put somebody down easily with a simple technique like hitting them in the back of the head.

But they can't do it because it's against the rules, so they then grapple around for 3 minutes, missing many other opportunities for techniques ...

And then everybody says it's so great.

That's the only thing that I have against MMA.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Over the years people have been threatening to "find" me and I tell them to bring it, guess what, no shows. I was sitting in a school in Nor cal for five years waiting for it. Nobody came.

No, no, no, no, no. You don't get to spin it that way. You shot your mouth off, made all kinds of threats, agreed to all kinds of 'confrontations,' and backed out of each and every one like a little *****.

This is a pattern of behavior with you, fat boy.

CaptinPickAxe
02-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Pft, meh, when has "heat" ever been at your door, little boy? Show us YOUR super duper video, Idiot. Talk about a tough talking nothing nobody.
I don't record my fights because:
A. I don't pick fights to record my exploits AND parade them around the net
B. I don't record what could get me in trouble in court
C. I don't pick fights, I fight them when they come to me

Excuse me for not being the voyuer that you are and recording all my exploits (and having my camera handy at all times) Unlike you, I don't seek validation from the faceless masses of the internet.

Over the years people have been threatening to "find" me and I tell them to bring it, guess what, no shows. I was sitting in a school in Nor cal for five years waiting for it. Nobody came. Oh, I forgot you weren't even training then. Or, like that fat pornographer Anthony(from bullshido), started getting nervous and threated to bring guys with guns. Wow, brave.

What the **** does this have to do with anything. And to be honest, I challenged Anthony too. You must have been ***** supreme because we were going to fight, then share drinks....that was before my ban over a year ago. Your Bullshido crowd arguement goes out the window. Truthfully, I saw you for your **** brown color with a yellow streak running down your spine a long time ago. You like to be the Uber-Sifu online, but when the fight is going to happen you resort to drawing out the worst in people so you can make excuse as to why you can't fight and not have the blame on you. Your a piece of **** and a coward....this has been proven. Me? I'm still only 4 years deep, but I'm building up a rep of being about what I say...Unlike someone I know.

Shouldn't you be teaching self defense to kids right about now?

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Whatever. For somebody who doesn't train at all you act like a huge moron.

See, you have told us all many times that you refuse to train. I haven't. My training is my business and I take care of that business everyday just fine. When I make some claim about my training, you be sure to call me on it. Moron.

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 01:48 PM
See, you have told us all many times that you refuse to train. I haven't. My training is my business and I take care of that business everyday just fine. When I make some claim about my training, you be sure to call me on it. Moron.

I refuse to train with these people. I never said I didn't train.

BTW, unkorked, if you do train then what sort of training do you do?

CaptinPickAxe
02-08-2007, 01:49 PM
The only reason I bash at all on MMA is it's so stupid watching some fight when they have a perfect opportunity to put somebody down easily with a simple technique like hitting them in the back of the head.

But they can't do it because it's against the rules, so they then grapple around for 3 minutes, missing many other opportunities for techniques ...

And then everybody says it's so great.

That's the only thing that I have against MMA.

So you are saying that the only way you'll watch a fight if the risk of SERIOUS bodily harm maybe even death is involved? Watch too much Gladiator? You can gain a lot of interesting ideas from watching MMA. You're really missing out. I can also tell you are not versed in ground game. Because the fight isn't standing doesn't mean the action has ceased and technique can't be used anymore.

unkokusai

You realize, of course, than anyone with the slightest clue takes the above comments as further proof that you are a fraud and an idiot.

SifuAbel
No, no, no, no, no. You don't get to spin it that way. You shot your mouth off, made all kinds of threats, agreed to all kinds of 'confrontations,' and backed out of each and every one like a little *****.

This is a pattern of behavior with you, fat boy.

Shut up, Mr. Nobody. YOU were never one of those people. You will never step up to anyone EVER. You are still, and will always be, NOBODY. You have NO body, you have NO face and NO name. WTF do I care that you have a blank voice over the internet?

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:51 PM
I refuse to train with these people. I never said I didn't train.

I believe you've said that you are looking for training, used to train, don't like this or that training, and 'oh why can't I find training?'

Doesn't sound like you are training.

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 01:51 PM
You realize, of course, than anyone with the slightest clue takes the above comments as further proof that you are a fraud and an idiot.

I guess I won't bring up the evidence like the TKD guy in Australia that killed the guy by kicking him in at the base of the skull.

Whatever, dude ... I have no idea why you don't have a clue, but it really IS a waste of time talking to you.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:54 PM
I guess I won't bring up the evidence like the TKD guy in Australia that killed the guy by kicking him in at the base of the skull.

You can "bring up" the grandmother in Peoria who got killed when she was struck by lightening watching her grandson's baseball game as proof that baseball is too deadly for you to bother with real training, but its still bull****.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 01:57 PM
YOU were never one of those people.

"one of those people." Acknowledging that "those people" exist, and that you have in fact folded like a wet paper umbrella time and time again. You seem to be so proud to talk about yourself but so shameless about humiliating yourself.

Black Jack II
02-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Man that was fast as all hell.

I go out for two hours to buy the newest Brian Keene novel Ghoul and it jumps up 3 pages of f@ck you!....no f@ck your horse!...sprawl and brawl man...sprawl and brawl!!:D

btw, best f@ckin line ever in this whole thread incase anyone missed it was this-

Dude, I'm not 'ignorant' about takedowns. I took takedown defenses in 1986

LMAO...!!

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 02:06 PM
I don't record my fights because:
A. I don't pick fights to record my exploits AND parade them around the net
B. I don't record what could get me in trouble in court
C. I don't pick fights, I fight them when they come to me

Excuse me for not being the voyuer that you are and recording all my exploits (and having my camera handy at all times) Unlike you, I don't seek validation from the faceless masses of the internet.

Right , so that just makes you a giant HYPOCRITE for asking the same of me. I couldn't care less what some anal dripping boy in Minnisota thinks of me. As if the whole world is recored on the internet. You don't know jack squat.

What the **** does this have to do with anything. And to be honest, I challenged Anthony too. You must have been ***** supreme because we were going to fight, then share drinks....that was before my ban over a year ago. Did that ever happen? :rolleyes: Has anything ever happened? probably not.

You like to be the Uber-Sifu online, but when the fight is going to happen you resort to drawing out the worst in people so you can make excuse as to why you can't fight and not have the blame on you. Your a piece of **** and a coward....this has been proven.
Riiiiiiiiiiight, I make people threaten me with guns.
This makes me laugh. As if life only happens on the internet. Grow up. The quantity of stuff that happens and the people I meet in my REAL LIFE totally outweighs this little internet world. If yours doesn't, Then its time to put down the mouse. Whats funnyer is when you do actually see something of me, then what? Whats in it for me? "oh, I misjudged you, I'm sorry." Like I give a crap.

Me? I'm still only 4 years deep, but I'm building up a rep of being about what I say...Unlike someone I know. Really? What have you done? What constitues a "rep"? A rep amoung your buddies? Your town? what? A rep for being an angry putz in a bar? You haven't done squat. 4 years deep, more like 4 years shallow.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 02:08 PM
"one of those people." Acknowledging that "those people" exist, and that you have in fact folded like a wet paper umbrella time and time again. You seem to be so proud to talk about yourself but so shameless about humiliating yourself.

Time and time again? Who? Who showed? This coming from Puffy McSmoke.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Who? Who showed? .

Not you. Remember Rodney in Caddyshack? "Oh, my arm! I think its broken!" If you hadn't made upteen million challenges you never had any intention of meeting you wouldn't look like such a sad, fat loser.

ShaolinCyborg
02-08-2007, 02:15 PM
In my time as a pro-wrestler i spent many time around amateur wrestlers and BJJ/MMA types... and we had many shoots while training and waving around whose art is better.

I, with no MMA or wrestling training that doesn't involve worked spots, only my TCMA training... came out on top almost every time. there were not fights with rules and crowds.. there were just 2 guys in a ring, maybe a few other boys around... and every guy had 50-150lbs on me. Did I lose, yes a few times... one of those didn't really count though because i broke a choke and took a throw because i didn't want to break the neck of the idiot who wanted to try to throw me while in a guillotine choke.

A well trained CMA is very difficult to shoot on, very difficult to take down, and very difficult to beat.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Oh No, Mr. Coward Anonymous. Name names. Who was I supposed to meet, where and when?

Come on.

If you really know my history. Then you'd know that every time I had them coming to me. Nobody showed.

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Man that was fast as all hell.

I go out for two hours to buy the newest Brian Keene novel Ghoul and it jumps up 3 pages of f@ck you!....no f@ck your horse!...sprawl and brawl man...sprawl and brawl!!:D

btw, best f@ckin line ever in this whole thread incase anyone missed it was this-

Dude, I'm not 'ignorant' about takedowns. I took takedown defenses in 1986

LMAO...!!

Why is this so funny? I did, and I've applied them in real fights, which I doubt most people on here have.

Bottom line is YOU PEOPLE ARE FING MORONS ... You obviously have no idea about any techniques, you come on here spouting your Internet trash talk, thinking MMA is the real deal.

Even Unkorked doesn't seem to realize WHY they outlaw certain techniques in the UFC. He's a FING IGNORAMUS.

You are WORTHLESS and a WASTE OF TIME.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 02:18 PM
\
A well trained CMA is very difficult to shoot on, very difficult to take down, and very difficult to beat.

MMA thought police in

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 02:22 PM
As if the whole world is recored on the internet. As if life only happens on the internet. Grow up. .

HAHAhahhahahaaaa! Hypocrite!

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 02:25 PM
A well trained CMA is very difficult to shoot on.

Why would this be? Is a CMA person likely to have trained very often on being shot on? (a real shot, not some bend at the waist idiot)

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 02:27 PM
Wow, pot, meet kettle. Your points are moot.

The difference between Me, Ross and a number of people here vs. you is obvious. We exist, you don't. Like us; Hate us; Think we are weak or strong; its irrelevant.

You are irrelevant. When you have a face and a name, then you will be relevant. To a point, of course. You will probably be ridiculed and shamed for being the hopeless mental cripple that you are. We will have a face to go with that enormous mouth.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Oh No, Mr. Coward Anonymous. Name names. Who was I supposed to meet, where and when?

Come on.

If you really know my history. Then you'd know that every time I had them coming to me. Nobody showed.

HAHAhahaHAHAhaha~! Shall we go to bullshido and ask? You can just make another screen name; you've made dozens already. Whaddya say?

Black Jack II
02-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Wing Tsun take down defense against a grappler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeJ0WNFI_n4

This your deadly counter defense Lung? The one you learned in the fabled year of 1986?

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Why would this be? Is a CMA person likely to have trained very often on being shot on? (a real shot, not some bend at the waist idiot)

1997 called, they want thier stupid assumptions back. In this day and age, I can say that the one good thing UFC has done for CMA is to make people think about how to try and handle the situation. "Know thyne enemy" etc etc. Dealing with shoots , clinches, tangles of many kinds, have been on the minds of CMAists for a decade now. Doesn't take a genious, really.

If anything, the last ten years have taught the grappling world to respect the KO.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Wow, pot, meet kettle. Your points are moot.

The difference between Me, Ross and a number of people here vs. you is obvious. We exist, you don't. Like us; Hate us; Think we are weak or strong; its irrelevant.

You are irrelevant. When you have a face and a name, then you will be relevant. To a point, of course. You will probably be ridiculed and shamed for being the hopeless mental cripple that you are. We will have a face to go with that enormous mouth.

I'm sorry, what does that have to do with the fact that you pussed out of challenges you made or agreed to time and time again?

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Doesn't take a genious, really.

LOL!!!!!!!!

That's just great!!!!!!!!!:D

ShaolinCyborg
02-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Say what you will.. your attitude and demeanor only reflect your ignorance, and your inexperience.

Black Jack II
02-08-2007, 02:40 PM
If anything, the last ten years have taught the grappling world to respect the KO.

Hate to agree with him, heh, but I wonder if anyone is going to see the truth in that statement. Seems its more and more about the standup now in MMA.

CroCop b!tches!!!!!

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 02:41 PM
HAHAhahaHAHAhaha~! Shall we go to bullshido and ask? You can just make another screen name; you've made dozens already. Whaddya say?

lets see.

The three that come to mind are

anthony, whom gets roid rage, threatens gun violence and then comes down and apologizes.

bu shi dist whom had neck surgery while I was going under for my knee, ironically.
Also ironically the ONLY one from the so cal crowd that wasn't cool with me.

Neal, who is a self professed nobody. Whom stated that me beating him wouldn't prove anything becasue he sucks.

And of course the few that live across the country that I will never see.

Who else were you thinking of? Neal Cameron? The child molester? Who made it a weekly habit of challenging me. Or better yet, threatening me with a clubbing from behind since we didn't know what he looked like then. :rolleyes: Then being caught for a sex offense. Thats special. Sounds like you, actually.

Any body else? Now, lets get back to your total cowardly nothingness. Or how YOU are a laughing stock troll over there.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Say what you will.. your attitude and demeanor only reflect your ignorance, and your inexperience.

Nice empty throwaway line.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Nice empty throwaway line that describes what a sad patheic moron I am. Somebody shoot me.

Fixed...........

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Hate to agree with him, heh, but I wonder if anyone is going to see the truth in that statement. Seems its more and more about the standup now in MMA.

CroCop b!tches!!!!!

Well there's the thing. I don't recall any grappler ever saying that getting KTFO had suddenly disappeared or that they were immune to getting busted in the mouth. Its generally the striker types who seem to live on the assumption that they just cannot be beaten if they hit you hard enough, when the obvious truth is that its who hits who with what first and best that decidest things.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 02:53 PM
I don't recall any grappler ever saying that getting KTFO had suddenly disappeared or that they were immune to getting busted in the mouth. .

Because you have Alzheimers.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 02:54 PM
lets see.

The three that come to mind are

anthony

bu shi dist.

Neal.

the few that live across the country.

Yeah, gee, almost no one! :rolleyes:

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Yeah, gee, almost no one! :rolleyes:
Talk about empty throw away lines. What can we expect from a throw away empty person.

Ok, you want this to be an episode of the "tardy boys". Who have you uncoverd that made the trip? :rolleyes:

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 03:11 PM
I have made no threats or challenges and have run away from none. YOU on the other hand, have made oh, so many threats and challenges and declarations of how wonderful your cartwheel-dancing is. You have pussied out of each and every one.You are a fraud and a coward. Those are the facts of the case. There is nothing new.

Black Jack II
02-08-2007, 03:19 PM
I don't recall any grappler ever saying that getting KTFO had suddenly disappeared or that they were immune to getting busted in the mouth.

Ah true, at least not in the same majority as some of the traditional crowd still stating the reverse in terms of not getting taken down because of how deadly there training is.

But its not as bad as it used to be on that side either, now I admit some of the posts on this very thread may refute that statement, heh, but since 1993 people in general, the smart ones anyway have changed some tact on what they are so closed door about.

If you want to get even more honest, the smart traditional players have been cross training long before MMA tv ever became a hit. To them its not about the purity of a system, but more about not being some other guys lunchmeat and the sheer joy of learning.

Guys like Prof Vee, Jeff Ingram, Mosses Powell, the Kuntao gents, d@mn it would be a LOT of crosstrainers to name and far beyond my ability....I think even wing chun traded in a some butterfly knife action for a little Bak Mei staff.

when the obvious truth is that its who hits who with what first and best that decidest things

True dat.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 03:20 PM
I have made no threats or challenges and have run away from none. YOU on the other hand, have made oh, so many threats and challenges and declarations of how wonderful your cartwheel-dancing is. You have pussied out of each and every one.You are a fraud and a coward. Those are the facts of the case. There is nothing new.

THAT is a patheic SPIN. YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED A BILLION TIMES!!! With the only response of , "I'm too deadly for you." "Even my name is too dealy for you.".

so sad...............

Dream on if you think I haven't fought anyone in challenge over the last ten years.

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 03:25 PM
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1355339&posted=1#post1355339

unkokusai
02-08-2007, 03:30 PM
YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED A BILLION TIMES!!! With the only response of , "I'm too deadly for you." "Even my name is too dealy for you.". .

That is nearly as complete and full a lie as is possible. Every time you try to twist the truth to your total fantasy the more you reveal your shameful and dihonorable character.

And you know this to be true.

Knifefighter
02-08-2007, 04:51 PM
I

Lastly, YES that was a ShuaiChiao throw..as I posted on one of my first threads.

Unlike its softer Offshoot ( Judo) a ShuaiChiao player is trained to tie up the opponents arm(s)[/i] ( so they cannot "catch themselves" or break their fall)..and slam them hard on the Street.

LOL @ SJ being "harder" and more dangerous than judo and thinking that you can tie up and land someone who has half a clue on their head on purpose without them being able to do something to break the fall most of the time.

Complete B.S. from a brainwashed theoretical pretend fighter.

Even more LOL @ thinking that landing on the head like that had anything to do with tying the arms up. It was an over/under tie up with one arm being over and free to break the fall. The reason that guy landed on his head is because he was a complete newbie who tried to wrap his opponent's head and continued to hold on as he was being thrown, even though he could have easily extended the arm to break the fall.

As far landing people on their heads, here's a judoka who's pretty good at it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/jeon-prince/video/x10tgs_hugonnier-special-dulacx-prod

Notice how his opponents' manage to break some of the force by extending their arms- exactly the same thing the clueless fighter could have done if he had been trained in breakfalling.

Phrost
02-08-2007, 05:15 PM
To clarify something:

Rudy: MMA strikers are sloppy.

Me: Really? I can set you up an MMA match with a "MMA striker".

Rudy: RAARRararrARRRrrraAARrr I FIGHT YOU. YOU, JUST YOU.

Me: ??? I suck. I'm not an "MMA striker". You think you're a good striker, let's get you that match.

Rudy: ARRRGrrrRRRrrARARrrar I FIGHT YOU. YOU. YOU!

Me: :rolleyes:

Rudy: YOU.

Just for the record.

Would love to have you posting in the new CMA forum (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101), run by Repulsive Monkey though. Promise not to try and ruin any more April Fool's jokes and we'll take you off global ignore so you can participate.

Smooches.

Knifefighter
02-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Oh, yeah... and for the clueless "combat" Shao Jiauo kung fu guys who have supposedly done competitive wrestling, but think head throws and slams are illegal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flq6xmzBde4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vitkRVl_qkc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLE7s3OQNRc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dutruviIYKc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN_U4n70iTY

Black Jack II
02-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Nice. You got to love the greco.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 05:59 PM
To clarify something:

Just for the record.

Would love to have you posting in the new CMA forum (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101), run by Repulsive Monkey though. Promise not to try and ruin any more April Fool's jokes and we'll take you off global ignore so you can participate.

Smooches.

How long have you trained?:
15 Years. Give me a break!!! Whata bunch of BS!!

Cute spin on history, Neala. Too bad its full of crapoola. I wasn't banned for ruining an april fools joke, dementor. And thats not how it went down.

Wasn't RM banned? Oh thats right, being banned gets you your own subforum. Silly me, how could I forget.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, if I can be Kungfudoeswork again. And get back into the BB club. I did pay my money. I'd also like a match with aesopian while your at it. He deserves my special attention. Also, letting JFS back would be nice. How abount an unlimited rep ability. And you not changing peoples posts or impersonating them or hacking their accounts just because you are in a ****y mood. But most importantly, you get rid of all the kiddie wankers. Hmmmmm, But that would leave you out too now wouldn't it. :rolleyes: But we all know most of that will not happen.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 06:05 PM
That is nearly as complete and full a lie as is possible. Every time you try to twist the truth to your total fantasy the more you reveal your shameful and dihonorable character.
And you know this to be true.

Oh really? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Phrost
02-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Cute spin on history, Neala. Too bad its full of crapoola. I wasn't banned for ruining an april fools joke, dementor. And thats not how it went down.

Wasn't RM banned? Oh thats right, being banned gets you your own subforum. Silly me, how could I forget.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, if I can be Kungfudoeswork again. And get back into the BB club. I did pay my money. I'd also like a match with aesopian while your at it. He deserves my special attention. Also, letting JFS back would be nice. How abount an unlimited rep ability. And you not changing peoples posts or impersonating them or hacking their accounts just because you are in a ****y mood. But most importantly, you get rid of all the kiddie wankers. Hmmmmm, But that would leave you out too now wouldn't it. :rolleyes: But we all know most of that will not happen.

Nobody said you were banned for any particular reason, monkey man.

I don't care what your username is.

RM got banned temporarily because his account password was posted on a public site. It got sorted out.

I don't change people's posts.

I can't speak for the JFS issue. Last I remember, all he wanted to do was pork some cancer patient and spew profanity on internet forums. Paradoxically, I hear he's an awesome guy in person. That guy who constantly re-registers to post stories of prison rape might be a great guy in person too, but he can't seem to keep from making ****ty, unproductive posts so my hands are tied on that front.

Rep is only turned on in forums where nobody is supposed to give a **** about it (YMAS, Trollshido, etc). I think I still have to manually turn it off for the new Style forums though. Regardless, anyone who gives a **** about rep now, outs themselves as a worthless member because it affects absolutely nothing on the site now.

*Shrug*

You made it 4+ years on the site without any real staff action being taken against you, despite going out of your way to be abrasive, misogynistic, and consistently off topic. I just thought the CMA section would appeal to you a bit more, because it's run by a CMA guy who had the opportunity to physically beat on someone you obviously don't like.

Invitation's open. The opportunity for CMA to change hearts and minds is there. But if all you want to do is hiss and spit, then it's probably for the best that things stay the way they are.

XOXOXOXO

Edit: d'oh, forgot they ***'d out naughty language here. Curse you Gene!

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 06:45 PM
You made it 4+ years on the site without any real staff action being taken against you, despite going out of your way to be abrasive, misogynistic, and consistently off topic.

Pft, me an 90% of your board. Get real. Mob mentality, pure and simple.

I just thought the CMA section would appeal to you a bit more, because it's run by a CMA guy who had the opportunity to physically beat on someone you obviously don't like. Who did RM beat on? Link?

Invitation's open. The opportunity for CMA to change hearts and minds is there. But if all you want to do is hiss and spit, then it's probably for the best that things stay the way they are.

Bwahahahaha. Oh boy, Thank you oh great and wonderous beneficial god of all MA. Your charity is bountiful and girthy. The opportunity for CMA to change hearts and minds?!?!?!?! At bullshido?!!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Puff, puff, pass, whiteboy. Don't Bogart what you've been tokin'. LOL!!! ROFL!!!

XOXOXOXO - Don't be a ***, Neala!

And this is after a whole year of making CMA, in your own words I paraphrase, a sinophiles delusion. Not to mention hacking my account and sending my mail to "you da man now, dog" websites. Its nice you are finally giving some slack to the CMA's on your board but PA LEEEEEEEZ spare me the BS sympathies. Its still bullshido. The stink won't wear off with just a few token gestures.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 06:50 PM
I don't change people's posts.

Yeah, you have people for that. :rolleyes:

Phrost
02-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Pft, me an 90% of your board. Get real. Mob mentality, pure and simple.

Who did RM beat on? Link?

www.bullshido.com/videos/rmvsshumagorath.avi

Bwahahahaha. Oh boy, Thank you oh great and wonderous beneficial god of all MA. Your charity is bountiful and girthy. The opportunity for CMA to change hearts and minds?!?!?!?! At bullshido?!!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Puff, puff, pass, whiteboy. Don't Bogart what you've been tokin'. LOL!!! ROFL!!!

Demi-god of paying the bandwidth bill for an internet forum and keeping the place running at the expense of my own training time maybe.

I've only been "tokin'" energy drinks, for my upcoming review series which will be available pretty soon.

And this is after a whole year of making CMA, in your own words I paraphrase, a sinophiles delusion. Not to mention hacking my account and sending my mail to "you da man now, dog" websites. Its nice you are finally giving some slack to the CMA's on your board but PA LEEEEEEEZ spare me the BS sympathies. Its still bullshido. The stink won't wear off with just a few token gestures.

You misquote me. Please tell me that some people who do CMA are not Sinophiles. Tell me that those who desperately wish they were born Chinese aren't largely responsible for people failing to take the CMAs seriously. Please tell me that scrawny little kids fapping to pictures of Bruce Lee and fumbling with nunchaku in their backyards are good for CMA's reputation.

If you can look inside yourself and honestly tell me that all of those things are truly the case, then you probably shouldn't concern yourself with Bullshido anymore.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 07:26 PM

You misquote me. Please tell me that some people who do CMA are not Sinophiles. Tell me that those who desperately wish they were born Chinese aren't largely responsible for people failing to take the CMAs seriously.

This is just more disgusting flap trap. How many of you here who do CMA wish you were born chinese? seriously. This is just beyond insulting.

I do not wish I were chinese. There is nothing wrong with admiring another culture, however. Thats what sinophile means. And admiration for things chinese. Or at least it should. Your use of the word is borderline rascist. Its disgusting and terrible. No wonder you do "american JJ". God forbid you get a little dark brazilian in you. Pig.

SifuAbel
02-08-2007, 07:36 PM

This old thing? :rolleyes:

Phrost
02-08-2007, 07:44 PM
This is just more disgusting flap trap. How many of you here who do CMA wish you were born chinese? seriously. This is just beyond insulting.

That's not what I said.

I do not wish I were chinese. There is nothing wrong with admiring another culture, however. Thats what sinophile means. And admiration for things chinese. Or at least it should. Your use of the word is borderline rascist. Its disgusting and terrible. No wonder you do "american JJ". God forbid you get a little dark brazilian in you. Pig.

Didn't say anything about you. I was talking about people who give the CMAs a bad reputation.

No, Sinophile in this context means someone who obsesses over Chinese culture to an unhealthy, potentially delusional degree.

I speak a little Portuguese actually.

You don't seem to be responding to what I've written and I have no idea what you're babbling about anymore. Good luck with it though.

David Jamieson
02-08-2007, 07:44 PM
so, I didn't see any good hockey there at all.

man, back in the day, it would have been 3-2 canada over russia and the habs fans would be on their seats!

amateur matches are the bane of good fights. foxy boxing is so much better. :D

p.s humans are remarkably resilient and fighting is a lot like eating hot food, after the first bite, it's not so bad.

Shaolinlueb
02-08-2007, 08:56 PM
We train with resistance and spar 100%. You do cloudhand bull**** with a pliable opponent. On average, we beat the ever living **** out of dudes like y'all.

on average you do, cause most cma schools dont train like that. i used to do a lot of that but have gotten away from it and more into self defense. still trained against 100% and stuff, developing skills.

knife fighter,
i have also seen headslams in greco roman, but blatently dumping someone on their head even if by accident isnt allowed in ufc. that guy look like he broke something.

Shaolinlueb
02-08-2007, 09:05 PM
I agree with you Shaolinlueb that there are rules in place NOW in the UFC because it has progressed since 1993...Congress , for those who remember almost got it banned forever...so they HAD to make rule changes. I would encourage anyone who hasnt seen or has forgotten the first 3 UFC's...where rules, rounds, judges and time limits didnt exist.

I respectfully disagree with you that UFC Fighters are not the best on the Planet.

They clearly are.

Hate to sound like a Parrot here,,,,,but IF they were not the best, some student, Master, or otherwise invincable Tough Guy would have entered at least once...and proved THEY were the best.
I mean....please...Martial Arts are full of Ego's and men who can dish out and take alot of Damage...and its been 14 years!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody , somewhere
would take up the Challenge.

Concerning Liddel...he is a bit of a mystery to me.
I have seen several of his fights, including Ortiz...and Liddel , well,,,I dont know how to say it...just doesnt LOOK that unbeatable.

HOWEVER..............................

The proof is in the Pudding. He can sprawal, wrestle..and certainly Strike!

When he is beaten , it seems like it will be by a Younger , Hungrier UFC Fighter who gets him as he ages. ( Just my opinion.)

JDK

jdk

think this for a second. ufc is a show right? its entertainment correct? if they really were the best, wouldnt they be knocking down guys in 10 seconds or less? ufc doesnt want that because it doesnt captivate the audience its too quick. it is also a multi million dollar busioness. they have to get guys who go in there and can duke it out for a couple minutes because thats what the audience wants.

if rounds were over in 10-20 seconds the interest wouldnt last long.

adam

ShaolinCyborg
02-08-2007, 09:09 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if UFC was not to some degree or another a work. Maybe just to the degree of "lets make it more entertaining fellas"... but i wouldn't be surprised nonetheless.

lunghushan
02-08-2007, 09:12 PM
That's not what I said.

No, Sinophile in this context means someone who obsesses over Chinese culture to an unhealthy, potentially delusional degree.

Wow, Phrost, now you're bringing your B.S. ringfighting over here.

BTW you might want to look up the definition of Sinophile.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Sinophile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinophile

Many scholars are deemed Sinophiles because they take an interest in another culture and make that their emphasis of study.

You know, I've had it with all of this. It appears B.S. has invaded KFM now as well.

And all so Phrost can buy another Audi or whatever car he's driving at the moment.

LOL

Shaolinlueb
02-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Wing Tsun take down defense against a grappler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeJ0WNFI_n4

This your deadly counter defense Lung? The one you learned in the fabled year of 1986?

yeah too bad you cant elbow them in the back in ufc. but that was nice.

Phrost
02-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Wow, Phrost, now you're bringing your B.S. ringfighting over here.

BTW you might want to look up the definition of Sinophile.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Sinophile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinophile

Many scholars are deemed Sinophiles because they take an interest in another culture and make that their emphasis of study.

You know, I've had it with all of this. It appears B.S. has invaded KFM now as well.

And all so Phrost can buy another Audi or whatever car he's driving at the moment.

LOL

I stand corrected. I was using it as a pejorative to describe guys like this:

http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/data/2/medium/BrucesLegacyRuined.jpg

Actually, I'm putting a new transmission in the TT at the moment. Driving the Excursion around sucks with a V-10 engine in it.

Knifefighter
02-09-2007, 12:25 AM
jdk

think this for a second. ufc is a show right? its entertainment correct? if they really were the best, wouldnt they be knocking down guys in 10 seconds or less? ufc doesnt want that because it doesnt captivate the audience its too quick. it is also a multi million dollar busioness. they have to get guys who go in there and can duke it out for a couple minutes because thats what the audience wants.
if rounds were over in 10-20 seconds the interest wouldnt last long.

LOL... just when I think kung fu guys can't get any stupider.

Someone who can take out an opponent in 10 seconds or less captures the imaginations of the audience and become hugely popular- i.e. Vitor Belfort's 5 second KO of Vanderlei Silva, Tank Abbott's brutal 3 second KO of Matua, Kid Yamamoto's 3 second flying knee knockout, Igor Zinovief slamming and breaking the clavicle of the wing chun fighter, and many, many more over the years.

Here are a few examples for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP4n0QTGkKM

LOL @ thinking MMA promotors specifically trying to find guys who take a long time to finish a fight.

Knifefighter
02-09-2007, 12:27 AM
yeah too bad you cant elbow them in the back in ufc. but that was nice.

LOL @ thinking elbowing to the back will stop someone from taking you down.

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Oh really? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, really.

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Bwahahahaha. Oh boy, Thank you oh great and wonderous beneficial god of all MA. Your charity is bountiful and girthy. The opportunity for CMA to change hearts and minds?!?!?!?! At bullshido?!!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!.

So much easier to just sit over here and ***** about it, right?:rolleyes:

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Or, go over there like you did and make a whining MOMMY tattle thread.
You're sad, pathetic and useless.

:rolleyes:

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Or, go over there like you did and make a whining MOMMY tattle thread.

You're not ashamed of how you're presenting yourself here, are you?

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 12:10 PM
What are you, my mommy? LOL!! bwahahahahahaha

No, No, wait, you are Master Po. bwahahahahahahaha

Or Jesus, maybe. LOL ROFL LMAO!!!

There isn't one person on this board that doesn't think you are a total

DIPSTICK.

Phrost
02-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Wait, where did this post go?

I just think it's funny you're calling Sifu Abel a monkey man ... last time I got banned off of Bullshido it was for calling somebody a monkey boy ... a reference a joke from two separate movies (Buckaroo Banzai and Men in Black II) ... but I got called a racist ... I didn't even know the person I was talking to was black.

Anyhoo ... whatever. This is has all gotten pretty old now. I didn't think the MMAers would have invaded KFM so badly.

I got an email notification about it, but I don't see it anywhere.

Who were you on Bullshido and who banned you?

Do "MMAers" scare you? You do know that there are plenty of "Kung Fu MMAers", right? Maybe not as much as would be needed to earn the CMAs widespread respect through such efforts, but enough that we've got 2 of them on Bullshido itself in the senior staff.

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 12:14 PM
are you my mommy? LOL!! bwahahahahahahaNo, No, wait, you are Master Po. bwahahahahahahahaOr Jesus, maybe. LOL ROFL LMAO!!!

Now you're just losing it completely. This is kind of sad. Is this what happened on all those other places just before you got run off?

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh please, do not confuse the majority of the RABBLE on bullshido as representative MMAers. They are RABBLE rousers. Some may do MMA, but most just watch it on TV.

I think Asia and Omega are cool. But Your waving them about like flags every time you want to make the "I'm down with Kung fu" arguement is just a lie.

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Now you're just losing it completely. This is kind of sad. Is this what happened on all those other places just before you got run off?

O.K., last post for you since you are an attention *****. I'd like to see you run me out of here. :rolleyes: BTW, leaving in disgust is not the same thing.

O.K., thats it, you're cut off, buh bye.

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 12:28 PM
O.K., thats it, you're cut off, buh bye.

LOL! You can actually see him regressing earlier and earlier into his childhood with each post as he loses it!

Soon he'll just be crying and wetting himself, which will mark the high point of his contributions.

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 12:29 PM
I stand corrected. I was using it as a pejorative to describe guys like this:
http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/data/2/medium/BrucesLegacyRuined.jpg

Irony, JKDers are not sinophiles they are a cult of personality. Talk about using the wrong example.

Phrost
02-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Oh please, do not confuse the majority of the RABBLE on bullshido as representative MMAers. They are RABBLE rousers. Some may do MMA, but most just watch it on TV.

I think Asia and Omega are cool. But Your waving them about like flags every time you want to make the "I'm down with Kung fu" arguement is just a lie.

Aww, come on Rudypoo. This isn't Kungfooey enough for you?

http://www.bullshido.net/images/phrost-kungfu.jpg

I'm even wearing Tiger Claw shoes purchased at Gene's warehouse in Freemont, CA.

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 12:38 PM
Wow, bad form to the end. :rolleyes:

Are you Bi-Polar, kneel?

PangQuan
02-09-2007, 12:50 PM
a friend of mine in the medical profession worked on this guys case, apparently its spinal cord injury, no longer has the use of his arms.

:(

Phrost
02-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Wow, bad form to the end. :rolleyes:

Are you Bi-Polar, kneel?

I find it disturbing you are inquiring as to the status of my pole.

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 12:58 PM
I did hear the little thing was broken. :rolleyes:

I guess you'd have to be psychic to find the traditional boards on bullshido, since they aren't listed on the main board.

lunghushan
02-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Wait, where did this post go?

I got an email notification about it, but I don't see it anywhere.

Who were you on Bullshido and who banned you?

Do "MMAers" scare you? You do know that there are plenty of "Kung Fu MMAers", right? Maybe not as much as would be needed to earn the CMAs widespread respect through such efforts, but enough that we've got 2 of them on Bullshido itself in the senior staff.

I was edward. You banned me because Osiris and I were arguing about something, can't remember what, something about humans being stupid, and I said, "Laugh while you can, monkey boy." Which, BTW, is a direct quote from Buckaroo Banzai:

http://alicia-logic.com/capscomments/capsBuckaroo.asp

And was also reused in Men in Black:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Men_in_Black

"Listen, monkey boy! Compared to you humans, I'm on the top rung of the evolutionary ladder, so can it, alright?"

But of course you said it was racist and banned me. I didn't even know Osiris was black or it's considered an insult to blacks.

Anyways, whatever. Honestly banning me was a favor because your board sucks.

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Osiris, now thats another enigma.

lunghushan
02-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Anyways, it's just ironic when I mentioned mat herpes and hepatitis and stuff, everybody got on my case on there, especially 'I Choke You' or whatever he calls himself now.

And then he got mat herpes at a BJJ event ...

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32137&page=2

Somehow that's ironic don't you think?

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 02:16 PM
a friend of mine in the medical profession worked on this guys case, apparently its spinal cord injury, no longer has the use of his arms.

:(

Didn't somebody else say the guy turned out fine?

PangQuan
02-09-2007, 03:09 PM
dunno. didnt read.

i showed the vid to a friend of mine.

he said he remembers seeing it on a case he worked on.

hes not a martial artist...just a medical professional.

but meh...who knows, maybe he worked on a case where the exact same thing happened with video footage.

CaptinPickAxe
02-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Right , so that just makes you a giant HYPOCRITE for asking the same of me. I couldn't care less what some anal dripping boy in Minnisota thinks of me. As if the whole world is recored on the internet. You don't know jack squat.

Post when and were I said I want videos. I think paranoia is catching up with you in your old age, you ****. Everyone who is against you is Bullshido agent because you got utterly shut down there. You are a tool and you seek to fit in amongst the gullable and hopeless. I could careless what some washed up has been fat boy thinks of me, but it's obvious that I got under your skin, Rocky;)

Riiiiiiiiiiight, I make people threaten me with guns.
This makes me laugh. As if life only happens on the internet. Grow up. The quantity of stuff that happens and the people I meet in my REAL LIFE totally outweighs this little internet world. If yours doesn't, Then its time to put down the mouse. Whats funnyer is when you do actually see something of me, then what? Whats in it for me? "oh, I misjudged you, I'm sorry."

It's funny because you are fighting so hard to save face for the meaningless internet. What you do in real life is twice as sad as your persona here. You run a hole in the wall McDojo geared towards kids and insecure women. When you are producing fighters that actually do something besides talk, then you can pretend like you have a gym worth going to. If you haven't noticed, I'm not on here everyday all day so spare me the internet world is all I have. You should listen to your own adavice, square eyes.

Really? What have you done? What constitues a "rep"? A rep amoung your buddies? Your town? what? A rep for being an angry putz in a bar? You haven't done squat. 4 years deep, more like 4 years shallow.

Coming from a guy with the depth of a puddle of ****. You know nothing of my accomplishments as I don't gloat like you. All you have done is display your high and mighty attitude and insecurity. Do yourself a favor and STFU before someone puts you in your place again. Then you'll have another event to block away mentally.

Your a fool, Abel.

CaptinPickAxe
02-09-2007, 04:02 PM
I find it disturbing you are inquiring as to the status of my pole.

This is golden! That really made me laugh out loud.:D

lunghushan
02-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Your a fool, Abel.

Bottom line is who the hell cares about you ... you'll just get injured or meet a girl and drop out in a couple of years anyway.

I mean, I've been to Matt Hume's place. 100+ people. How many of them stick around and have skill? It's like any other MA place ... most drop out within the first 3 months. 90% drop out after the first year. Maybe 10% stick around 2 years and maybe 5% stick around longer.

Odds are you'll soon be a statistic.

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Odds are you'll soon be a statistic.

Like you?

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Coming from a guy with the depth of a puddle of ****. You know nothing of my accomplishments [which are???]as I don't gloat like you. All you have done is display your high and mighty attitude and insecurity. Do yourself a favor and STFU before someone puts you in your place again. Then you'll have another event to block away mentally.

Your a fool, Abel.

Thats "you're" not "your", idiot. :rolleyes:

So above all the whining crap we got that you've done nothing. figures.

You run a hole in the wall McDojo geared towards kids and insecure women.

Where? Are you sure you're talking to the right "abel"?

lunghushan
02-09-2007, 05:30 PM

Like you?

No, like YOU ... he who can't train.

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 06:04 PM
That's not what I said.

Didn't say anything about you. I was talking about people who give the CMAs a bad reputation.

This is the kind of two faced lieing wanker you are. Where in one breath you say its about the weak fringe. In the next everyone is included. BTW, you've called me a sinophile and worse over at bullspew. Too bad all my posts got erased so I can't prove that fact. :rolleyes:

Hint: few people care about you here, even less care about your forum.

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Post when and were I said I want videos. I think paranoia is catching up with you in your old age, you ****. Everyone who is against you is Bullshido agent because you got utterly shut down there. You are a tool and you seek to fit in amongst the gullable and hopeless. I could careless what some washed up has been fat boy thinks of me, but it's obvious that I got under your skin, Rocky;)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's funny because you are fighting so hard to save face for the meaningless internet. What you do in real life is twice as sad as your persona here. You run a hole in the wall McDojo geared towards kids and insecure women. When you are producing fighters that actually do something besides talk, then you can pretend like you have a gym worth going to. If you haven't noticed, I'm not on here everyday all day so spare me the internet world is all I have. You should listen to your own adavice, square eyes.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Coming from a guy with the depth of a puddle of ****. You know nothing of my accomplishments as I don't gloat like you. All you have done is display your high and mighty attitude and insecurity. Do yourself a favor and STFU before someone puts you in your place again. Then you'll have another event to block away mentally.

Your a fool, Abel.

Should I call you a whaaaaaaaambulance?

lunghushan
02-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Bottom line is forums are like any other socialization place. A lot of people go along with the program, and berate or belittle anybody with another opinion.

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 06:09 PM
thast true, but you do have a *****ly personality.

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 06:15 PM
This is golden! That really made me laugh out loud.:D

You'd lick the devils bum if it suited you.

lunghushan
02-09-2007, 06:17 PM
thast true, but you do have a *****ly personality.

I just got attacked too many times on forums. I didn't start out like this.

In fact, when I first started posting on MA forums back in like 2002 or something, I tried to be reasonable with people.

But the people I ran into were not reasonable. They would do anything to further their agenda, if it was sparring, or getting students, or whatever it was -- they resorted to personal attacks and irrational arguments.

Therefore, I don't try to be reasonable anymore. F*CK YOU and MORON works a lot better. People seem to understand that.

Knifefighter
02-09-2007, 07:02 PM
It is just me, or have you guys gotten even more infantile than usual?

lunghushan
02-09-2007, 07:05 PM
It is just me, or have you guys gotten even more infantile than usual?

Why not be infantile? You're infantile. In fact whenever I think of you now, I imagine an old guy in astronaut diapers.

RedLine
02-09-2007, 07:39 PM
ATTENTION THIS MIGHT BE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR AUDIENCE WITH WEAK HEARTS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHZwtE9op_g

No kicks for me. O_O

ShaolinCyborg
02-09-2007, 07:49 PM
OWCH!

take your calcium and focus on that conditioning training kids....

lunghushan
02-09-2007, 07:52 PM
OWCH!

take your calcium and focus on that conditioning training kids....

That's an old video. Obviously the guy still sanding was a Sanda guy. They're the absolute best, after all.

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 08:31 PM
No, like YOU ... he who can't train.

YOU have publicly declared your REFUSAL to train...

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 08:34 PM
But of course you said it was racist and banned me. I didn't even know Osiris was black or it's considered an insult to blacks.

Don't lie. You are a proven racist.

Shaolinlueb
02-09-2007, 10:35 PM
LOL... just when I think kung fu guys can't get any stupider.

Someone who can take out an opponent in 10 seconds or less captures the imaginations of the audience and become hugely popular- i.e. Vitor Belfort's 5 second KO of Vanderlei Silva, Tank Abbott's brutal 3 second KO of Matua, Kid Yamamoto's 3 second flying knee knockout, Igor Zinovief slamming and breaking the clavicle of the wing chun fighter, and many, many more over the years.

Here are a few examples for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP4n0QTGkKM

LOL @ thinking MMA promotors specifically trying to find guys who take a long time to finish a fight.

yes i admit there are guys who knock out people fast. but how many are there? not too many. you have to remember its a business and in that business people want to see them fight.
that was a nice clip. i wish mroe cma guys who are properly trained would go out and fight in the ring. but they don't. like soemone said in another thread, a lot of people take cma for reasons other then fighting.

LOL @ thinking elbowing to the back will stop someone from taking you down.

um if you look at the rules you can't do it. im not saying it will stop someone you moron. why dont you have someone elbow you in the back repeatedly trying to hurt you and tell me how it feels.

jon
02-10-2007, 05:06 AM
Why not be infantile? You're infantile.
KF when you respond to this vicious attack from lunghushan, can you please respond with 'am not, you are' it would make my day.

Knifefighter
02-10-2007, 09:05 AM
yes i admit there are guys who knock out people fast. but how many are there? not too many.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that they are fighting other equally skilled opponents whom they cannot easily KO at will.

um if you look at the rules you can't do it. im not saying it will stop someone you moron. why dont you have someone elbow you in the back repeatedly trying to hurt you and tell me how it feels.
I've been in that position several times with elbows (and the butt-end of sticks) coming down that way. Of course it is not comfortable, but then fighting is not really comfortable in the first place. There are lots of efficient ways to shut down leg attack takedowns, but that is not one of them.

The problem is two-fold. The first is that the back of the head, neck and upper back are relatively hard to damage with blows (much harder than the front of the body, which is why a person's natural response to being struck on the ground is to go into a turtle or fetal position, protecting the front of the body while giving up the back of the head, neck and back). One can take a tremendous amount of force to the backside of the body.

The second is, it is hard to get enough power to generate much damage from there. To get power into elbow shots requires one to raise up, which is the opposite of what should happen when defending a leg attack. By raising up in an attempt to get power, one gives up the legs to the attacker, who can then finish the takedown.

The old "elbows to the back of the head, neck and back" is something that people without grappling experience have "developed" to deal with takedowns, but most of the time, that approach just gives the attacker better leverage to finish the takedown.

namron
02-10-2007, 03:43 PM
in what circumstance would dropping elbows to the back of the head work after successfully nullifying the shoot.

Could it be used after a sprawl or a head snapdown from clinch?

Is it just a low % move in your books or is there place for it where the move is nicely set?

not arguin, but asking :)

Shaolinlueb
02-10-2007, 03:47 PM
in what circumstance would dropping elbows to the back of the head work after successfully nullifying the shoot.

Is it just a low % move in your books or is there place for it where the move is nicely set?

not arguin, but asking :)

actually i dont think spiking elbows to the back of the head would be wise. the skull is hard so arent your elbows. you are just as likely to hurt your elbow as you are their skull. to the back it depends, kidneys if you can reach them. i have seen a lot of "kung fu experts" do defense against takedowns and forget the basic stance work we practice; mabu, gong bu, etc. which helps sometimes to create a base.

Knifefighter
02-10-2007, 04:05 PM

The best time to throw elbows after stuffing a leg takedown attempt is to first work around to the opponent's back, take a back mount and break the opponent down.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_mount

Doing it from a sprawl just gives the oppenent a better chance to re-attack the leg(s).

namron
02-11-2007, 02:52 AM
ta kf

position position position