PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole Smith is dead

Chief Fox
02-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Yes, it did appear that she was always doped up or something but it's still sad.

Here's the story:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/ANNA_NICOLE_SMITH?SITE=COCOL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2007-02-08-16-03-02

Here's some pictures: Probably not work safe
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Anna+Nicole+Smith&btnG=Search+Images

Man she was super hot!

RIP ANS

The Willow Sword
02-08-2007, 04:44 PM
I think that there are going to be some VERY interesting developments in this whole story. Im keeping my opinions silent as i dont want to offend anyone but needless to say that i have a very weird twist on the whole Anna Nicole Smith Story.

Let's see what developes, Peace,TWS

mantis108
02-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Well, why do blondes always seems to be dying young?

Anyhoo... one less legendary Playboy playmate partying animal... Sad :(

Mantis108

David Jamieson
02-08-2007, 05:29 PM
I dunno M108.

She was just barely a celebrity, not very well liked and just a bit of an attention ho.

I would give R.I.P's to the thousands of others who died today over and above her.

Not intending to be mean, I just don't think it's all that tragic when a train wreck ends.

Mr Punch
02-08-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm kind of with David here,

but I'd put it more like

Who the hell cares?

lonewolf
02-08-2007, 07:44 PM
i'm sorry but did somebody care? next thing i know someone will start a thread on her bad B movies from the 90's and try to critic the fight scenes, ehhh!:eek:

Chief Fox
02-08-2007, 09:28 PM
i'm sorry but did somebody care? next thing i know someone will start a thread on her bad B movies from the 90's and try to critic the fight scenes, ehhh!:eek:

I've always had a thing for her. So yes, I care.

I know that she was out there and all but I'm a sucker for the voluptuous blonde I guess.

jethro
02-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Chief Fox, are you that lawyer guy from her TV show? If you aren't, this means she had 2 people with interest in her. That can't be right:p

Shaolin Wookie
02-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Still, there's a little 5 month old baby with no mother, and apparently, no identifiable father, all contending to get their hands on that little child's inheritance. And, her other son died of a combination of lethal drugs, which were prescribed by doctors who should have known better.

This is sad, and it reeks of conspiracy. I never watched her show, and only know the details from my girlfriend (E!-hound:rolleyes: ). but when two people die from drugs in non-lethal dosages...both with stomachaches and stomach bleeding......it's a little suspicious.

The baby was better off with her mother. At least someone would really love her rather than love her money.

It's never a bad thing that people die. You don't have to care...but some people are being real *******s in the media. 99X, a local radio station, celebrated the death for 24 hrs....I mean, actually celebrated it. That was stone cold, dude.

"New matter must be found for things to come
And these must waste like those, and follow nature's doom."--Lucretius

Friggin' drugs and money....Hollywood bull****.....

I'm so glad I'm poor and broke, living in the ATL....haha.....