PDA

View Full Version : Paul Lin in L.A ?

EarthDragon
02-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Does anyone know which park in L.A paul Lin and his father teach? thanks in advance. Tryin g to help out a student from the main board

yu shan
02-09-2007, 07:41 AM
Shifu Haley

There is a poster here named "Woliveri" that knows the name of the park. He sent it to me via pm many moons ago, but I have forgotten. I sent him a pm regarding this, hopefully he will give us this information. There is a poster asking me the same question as well.

How deep is the snow? ;)

Yao Sing
02-09-2007, 08:00 AM
I talk to Bill from time to time on IM so I'll ask next time he's on and post the answer here unless someone else comes along with the answer before then.

EarthDragon
02-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Yao sing & Yu shan. Thanks for the info.

Yu Shan in the south towns where all the lake effect snow comes from they have over 5 feet.

I bought 2 snowmobiles this winter and the snow right now is so deep you cant even ride them, they just get stuck in the powder. But it didnt snow at all up until January 19th at all so it hasnt been too bad of a winter.... stay warm:)

Yao Sing
02-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Yeah, we have another cold front hitting next week and I have to ride around Daytona on a Harley. ****, I'm going to have to wear a jacket. :D

yu shan
02-09-2007, 10:34 AM
One of the best times ever! Take a camera Yao... :p

banditshaw
02-09-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm not totally sure but it's probably the big ''martial park'' in the Monterey park area of LA County.
A friend of mine goes there to play push hands with old Chinese Men on Sundays:D

Peace.

Yao Sing
02-09-2007, 11:30 AM
One of the best times ever! Take a camera Yao... :p

Nope, this one's race week. Bike week comes later. Actually it's a job so I'm getting paid to ride the Harley. Tough job, I know.

EarthDragon
02-10-2007, 07:53 AM
Yao no worries, I have a laid out, chromed up streatched out 2005 black and white Deluxe in a heated gargage just waitin to be jumped on in about a month or so, only difference is i need to wear a jacket until may LOL.

baditshw, thaks for the info i will steer him towards Monterey

Yao Sing
02-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Ok, this just in from Bill. Paul Lin teaches at Centennial Park off Red Hill Ave and Walnut Ave in Tustin Ca.