PDA

View Full Version : what would you do

JetLi'sFearless
02-09-2007, 01:59 AM
if this guy was your neighboor?

http://media.putfile.com/gangster-84-21

Samurai Jack
02-09-2007, 11:03 AM
I'd give him my dermatologist's business card. She specializes in tattoo removal surgery and is reportedly one of the best in the country.

Royal Dragon
02-09-2007, 11:10 AM
It sounds like he is the most comfortable in the prision yard during gang wars where there are people doing stabbings all around him. If he is your neighbor, you are most likely incarcerated and are either doing the stabbings, or getting stabbed as he watches it all around him.

In other words, who cares....:rolleyes:

Yao Sing
02-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Dang, I wonder why I haven't seen my neighbor in awhile. :D

Actually things are pretty calm on my street these days. Got some normal neighbors for a change. No more middle of the night fights out front or gunshots close enough to worry about.

Looks like the kid 2 houses up that just got out of prison is back in again but most of the neighborhood troublemakers are afraid of me anyhow so I don't worry too much.

Most are afraid of my pitbull plus they know I carry. Plus my son built a rep growing up so that doubles their trouble.

So if that guy was my neighbor I wouldn't do anything, he'd find out soon enough which house to leave alone.

Not trying to be a tough guy, just pointing out that not everyone here lives in a nice gated community. I'm sure my neighborhood is really tame compared to where some of you guys live.

Yao Sing
02-09-2007, 12:12 PM
You know when that guy gets out he'll probably stay with a relative who most likely lives in a neighborhood similar to yours.

His mentality is not restricted to 'tha hood', it's everywhere these days and it doesn't seem to be improving. To some a gyu like that seems a million miles away but I'll bet there are plenty like him a lot closer to you than you think.

Chief Fox
02-09-2007, 12:50 PM
I'd **** myself.

Then I would move.

SifuAbel
02-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Shopping list:

10 yards heavy duty rope

1 Box- lawn and leaf bags. the kind with the no-rip plastic. 10 count

120K volt tazer

3 Rolls duct tape.

1 shovel

For coastal areas include:

Old surplus anchor.

1 large bucket of chum.

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Most are afraid of my pitbull plus they know I carry. Plus my son built a rep growing up so that doubles their trouble..

......................................:rolleyes:

Yao Sing
02-09-2007, 02:56 PM
......................................:rolleyes:

Yeah, but it works. Doesn't really matter what YOU think.

Criminals tend to pick easy targets. I have thieves living on my street and I can leave doors unlocked and stuff outside and they won't touch it. Last time anyone tried was maybe 10 years ago and my son jacked them both up pretty bad. Word spreads.

But then you're just a troll so I'm wasting my time.

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Yeah, but it works. Doesn't really matter what YOU think. Word spreads.

Yeah, and you drive a really BIG car, and wear a ring on each finger, and do the 'hood' walk with one hand inside your jacket at all times, and blah, blah, blah...

That **** is just embarrassing. Time to grow up, champ.

Yao Sing
02-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Yeah, and you drive a really BIG car, and wear a ring on each finger, and do the 'hood' walk with one hand inside your jacket at all times, and blah, blah, blah...

That **** is just embarrassing.

Sorry man, you got me confused with one of your prejudiced fantasies. But then I seriously doubt you have a firm grasp of reality anyhow.

I guess hiding behind Brinks in a gated community affords you the luxory of living in pretend world.

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Sorry man, you got me confused with one of your prejudiced fantasies. But then I seriously doubt you have a firm grasp of reality anyhow.

I guess hiding behind Brinks in a gated community affords you the luxory of living in pretend world.

Do you think anyone on this forum lives in a gated community? Really?

Look at all the things you have said:

'I have pit bulls' (the fact that you keep dogs as weapons rather than pets puts you somewhere below pond scum on the value scale in my book)

'I have a gun'

'I have a son'

You are hiding behind everything else in the world but yourself. You are scared of the world, and its not a flattering image.

JetLi'sFearless
02-09-2007, 03:56 PM
You know when that guy gets out he'll probably stay with a relative who most likely lives in a neighborhood similar to yours.

His mentality is not restricted to 'tha hood', it's everywhere these days and it doesn't seem to be improving. To some a gyu like that seems a million miles away but I'll bet there are plenty like him a lot closer to you than you think.

thats casue he's white, and white criminals dont only live in "da hood". But you still wont see him in a rich area or living with relatives in an area past anything middle class.

Yao Sing
02-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Look at all the things you have said:

'I have pit bulls' (the fact that you keep dogs as weapons rather than pets puts you somewhere below pond scum on the value scale in my book)

'I have a gun'

'I have a son'

You are hiding behind everything else in the world but yourself. You are scared of the world, and its not a flattering image.

Wrong again. **** you're a quite a loser.

Care to point out the part where I said I keeps dogs as weapons rather than pets?

BTW, I usually only have one at a time (pet/guard dog) however I did have a Rottie I took in while I had the last in the line from the Pit I brought out here from El Paso.

And I'm not hiding behind anything there Huggy Bear, it starts with me and continues with the 'extras' I've listed. Got a problem with my kid offering assistance? Bet your kids (if you have any) think you're an out of touch tool and laugh at you.

Oh yeah, and that Pit I brought out here from Texas saved a young girl from being kidnapped by a lunatic with a knife one night at the pond across the street from my house. She recognized the trouble (very smart dogs) and attacked him allowing the girl to get away. That's the value of a pet of that caliber.

But I'm sure you think Pitbulls are evil and their owners are pond scum. More fantasy world again, eh Huggy Bear?

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Care to point out the part where I said I keeps dogs as weapons rather than pets?

You made it clear when you listed them with the other things you hide behind because you are scared of your neighborhood but too stupid to move.

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm not hiding behind anything there Huggy Bear, it starts with me and continues with the 'extras' I've listed.

And here the spin....

Yao Sing
02-09-2007, 09:04 PM
You made it clear when you listed them with the other things you hide behind because you are scared of your neighborhood but too stupid to move.

Reading comprehension -1. You have to interpret the words, not make up something you want it to say.

You know you could have learned to read if you stayed in school. Just because the other kids picked on you and gave you wedgies was no reason to drop out.

Oh wait, you're still in school aren't you. That's ok, you'll grow up and find out there a real world out there. See that's the S&H reference. You think the street is guys like Huggy Bear.

Maybe you're the guy who's house gets egged every year on Halloween. Tell me, how hard is it to clean your shoes after stomping out a flaming poo?

JetLi'sFearless
02-09-2007, 10:40 PM
but seirously what would you guys do if you were driving in a car with a bunch of people you didnt know very well say carpooling form a fight or your trianing hall or your girlfriends relatives or something and one of them commited a crime earlier and had the wepaon inside or staretd speeding and running away form the cops while drugs wer einside the car. Than you get locked up and they take you to your cell and you see that guy there waiting for you?

Shaolinlueb
02-09-2007, 10:46 PM
F g-unit, this guy is a real gangster.

JetLi'sFearless
02-09-2007, 10:54 PM
this is his territory:
http://media.putfile.com/gggg-97-44

thats the turf he runs.

unkokusai
02-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Maybe you're the guy who's house gets egged every year on Halloween. Tell me, how hard is it to clean your shoes after stomping out a flaming poo?

Wow, it that's your reference, you must live in a reallllllly tough neighborhood. No wonder you're so scared. :rolleyes:

SifuAbel
02-10-2007, 01:18 AM
Please stop feeding the Mongrel troll. He'll just keep making assanine comments.

:rolleyes:

Yao Sing
02-10-2007, 01:23 AM
Yep, you called it Huggy Bear. My hood is ravaged by grade schoolers riding hotwheels and I own dogs, guns and have kids as weapons (you outdid yourself with that gem).

unkokusai
02-10-2007, 01:30 AM
My hood is ravaged by grade schoolers riding hotwheels and I own dogs, guns and have kids as weapons

That's the impression you give. Don't forget to put your nightlight on dear...

unkokusai
02-10-2007, 01:31 AM
Please stop feeding the Mongrel troll. He'll just keep making assanine comments.

Yes, it seems that you will.

Shaolin Wookie
02-10-2007, 06:37 AM
Do you think anyone on this forum lives in a gated community? Really?

I do.

But it's still a really crappy apartment complex......really crappy.:(

unkokusai
02-10-2007, 08:30 AM
I stand corrected.

Royal Dragon
02-10-2007, 09:32 AM
That whole thing could be solved by just not having yard time for those guys. Criminals, and prison gangs, and all that, could be shut down by just keeping them inside thier cells and actually punishing them for thier crimes instead of letting them all roam free about the compound.

Feed them (barely), but not TV, weights, yard time or what have you. Just house them and sustain them only.

The really bad ones should get holes in the ground like American POW's got in Veitnam.

They would come out weakened, and to traumatised to ever risk going back in there.

Yao Sing
02-10-2007, 11:45 AM
That's the impression you give. Don't forget to put your nightlight on dear...

No, that's the impression you're looking for because you're a troll looking stir up crap. Better get back to the 'streets' there Huggy Bear, Starsky might be looking for you.

but seirously.... Than you get locked up and they take you to your cell and you see that guy there waiting for you?

Been in jail with guys like that. I got arested for attempted murder when I was 19 so I was in C Block with the hard core violent guys. Manslaughter (killed a guy in a bar fight), armed robbery (shot at the guy when he ran but missed) and one guy being investigated by the FBI for a threat to kill President Nixon. That was scary because, after talking to the manslaughter guy, I realized that getting drunk and starting fights (that's how I got there) could negatively impact your life more than just a few bumps and bruises. I really thought I wouldn't see the outside for a long long time.

Freddy Shoenberg was in there, the older brother of a friend of mine (Charley). I'd heard all the stories about him. Spent most of his life inside, hard core racist and a lot thicker than the guy in the clip. Fought at the drop of a hat and viciously went after any black guy he could get his hands on. Probably belonged to Aryan Nation.

Shoenbergs were all trouble. A couple of Charley's uncles killed a guy out in the woods and said it was a hunting accident. Only problem was it was at night, wasn't hunting season, none of them had a hunting license and they shot him with a 30-06 (most hunt with a shotgun). Nobody believed their story.

Bottom line don't **** him off and if you do stand your ground.

David Jamieson
02-10-2007, 11:49 AM
I would make him my Biotch, then I'd sell him to a pimp for 30 bucks and a couple of dvds.

guys like that are p.o.s. lol

anyway, backbreaker, you still obsessed with prison stuff eh? weirdo.

Royal Dragon
02-10-2007, 02:55 PM
If we are talking about real violence, and how to master our arts so they are effective against it, looking at prisops is actually a good idea. It's one of the few places in the country unchecked raw violence, like what our arts were originally designed to deal with, still exists...with video.

We can examin from afar, the mindset, and sudden reality of life and death battles, and hopefully get an idea of how to train better, without haveing to actually be involved ourselves.

David Jamieson
02-10-2007, 03:26 PM
well, apparently the dude wasn't so tuff. He was taken off the streets and now he lives in a box. so, no worries eh? he'll die in tat box too unless he loses his crappy attitude towards life.

Yao Sing
02-10-2007, 03:39 PM
RD, you remember the JHR (aka Comstock, aka 52 Blocks) thread?

Prison style fighting was discussed awhile back.

Here it is Ghetto Blocks (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39967)

JetLi'sFearless
02-11-2007, 02:58 AM
this is their world;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjOSPpwVOM

msg
02-11-2007, 04:41 AM
a dog is your best freind your best freind always has your back same thing ..what would you do rassel him down and call the police lol

David Jamieson
02-11-2007, 07:51 AM
their world sucks it hard and they are idiots for staying in it and perpetuating it.

pfft, blame it on the man.

get a life, get a better attitude.

the biggest thing holding back anyone like that is their own self delusion, their own foolish pride and their own ignorance.