PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the conversation

lunghushan
02-09-2007, 07:58 PM
So, before I get kicked off, just like to thank you for all the conversation and take my leave of this forum.

Hope people buy more stuff off of Martialartsmart.net.

So long.

The Xia
02-09-2007, 08:02 PM
You're leaving again? Didn’t you say on some other thread that you were just about to “come out”?

lkfmdc
02-09-2007, 08:48 PM
You're leaving again?

I guess he's leaving, AGAIN

:rolleyes:

Yao Sing
02-09-2007, 08:52 PM
He can't leave AGAIN, he never left the first time. I don't think he's ever left no matter how many times he says it.

Shaolin Wookie
02-10-2007, 06:43 AM

Ahhhhh....Lunghushan must be Gene's trolling moniker. Ohhh...you *******....:D

Merryprankster
02-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Goodbye lung!

We'll miss you.

And, I can sincerely say, from all of us here

Eat a bowl of dick.

D-FENS
02-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Don't do it, man! This place just isn't the same without its resident ****-starter.:D

djcaldwell
02-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Goodbye lung!

Eat a bowl of dick.

I've been waiting to use that line since I saw Louis CK but I thought the line was suck a bag of ****s.

cjurakpt
02-10-2007, 09:31 PM
So, before I get kicked off, just like to thank you for all the conversation and take my leave of this forum.

So long.

was he in imminent jeopardy of being banned?

anyway, I'll believe it when he doesn't come back in a day or two

he's such a drama queen, this one, with his periodic "storm off''s" - someone please just ban him to make sure he doesn't reneg this time...

FuXnDajenariht
02-10-2007, 10:01 PM
I've been waiting to use that line since I saw Louis CK but I thought the line was suck a bag of ****s.

lmao that guy is a genius! :D

and yes its a bag of ****s not a bowl of ****s. though that is an interesting alternative. lol

Ronin maximus
02-10-2007, 11:22 PM
This guy ain't going anywhere.
He's like Knifefighter.

Disappears for awhile, then when there's mature exchange of views, Bam!!! (credit quote to Emeril or Elizar for you Futurama fans) This Chump a$$ pokes 'is 'ead up like wack a mole!!!:D :D :D

SPJ
02-11-2007, 12:01 PM
never say never.

sometimes we are all so full of "ourself" here and there.

we then ask ourself to "empty the cup".

an open mind is a clearer mind.

--

:)

GeneChing
02-12-2007, 10:56 AM
I thought Shaolin Wookie was my trolling moniker. I have too many trolling monikers. I get confused sometimes.

As I've said a hundred times before, sign offs are lame. If you want to leave, leave. Spar us the bleeding heart whining. By now, lhs probably has captured the title for the most KFM sign offs. Let's see if he's a man of honor, good to his word. If anyone finds new posts, link them here.

Lama Pai Sifu
02-12-2007, 12:41 PM
As per Gene's request:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oso
I have one student of 2 years who just can't do a forward roll correctly...I've worked with her one on one many times in an attempt to help her figure it out. I'm not going to hold her back from moving forward in the rest of the material just because she can't figure out how to roll w/o breaking her neck.

Lunghushan Says:

One teacher did this with a student who couldn't learn to roll. Get down on his knees and the student on their knees, each side by side, link one arm with one of the student arms, and roll with them.

But honestly I have to agree with Parella for about the first time. He's obviously running a successful school, and while the talk I've been told from 'the street' is that enrollment is down all over, it probably wouldn't hurt to get some tips from somebody like him.

Although I really think that there is a difference between where he is and Asheville in that Asheville has a much more itinerant population with the school and all, and less of an established community base. The community base that is there is probably a lot smaller in relationship to the itinerant community compared to where Parella is.

If I were running a school in Asheville, I'd be focused on keeping a base from within the community, but also signing up as many incoming college students as possible, and then trying to find as many ways as possible to keep them as long as possible.

One of the schools I went to, the Aikido teacher taught on campus, and also ran a school in town. That seemed to be a way to touch both bases.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by lunghushan : 02-08-2007 at 01:58 PM.

I don't know how to feel. His last post....he admits to agreeing with me on something. I feel numb....

GeneChing
02-13-2007, 03:04 PM
He posted this thread at 02-09-2007, 06:58 PM. He last edited that post at 02-08-2007 at 01:58 PM. Come on boys. Prove lunghushan's a liar.

The Xia
02-13-2007, 09:47 PM
Didn’t you say on some other thread that you were just about to “come out”?
I'm surprised no one jumped on this.