02-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Here a clips of the Wooden dummy empty hand form in the air
by sifu Kwok Wan Ping ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuASgwTsinE

Steeve

reneritchie
02-18-2007, 04:20 PM
That's the choreography.

He's doing what Sigung used to do, however, and blurring up the positions and structures (they never liked to leaver proper video records). When I visited him in HK, he showed off the structure:

http://www.wingchunkuen.com/sumnung/articles/article_ritchie05_kwok.html

Steeeve
02-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Thank Rene

About the upper bong sao ...in Sum nung /YKS WC ...this techniques is use a lot in a upward motion in the san sik (dragon pattern) and in chum kiu ....i mean different of the bong used in Yip Man more a straight forward bong to jamming

Could U give some explaination about the bong sao .... principle and concept

Thank
Steeve

reneritchie
02-22-2007, 07:47 AM
C'mon Steeve, ask sifu :)

Steeeve
02-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Rene

Alway same hour ,same place ,same day ?:)

Steeve

reneritchie
02-24-2007, 09:50 PM
Mais oui, mon ami!

couch
02-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Mais oui, mon ami!

So, Canadian...do you speak english, french and a form of chinese?!?

If so, that's crazy!

Honestly, I do apologize for not knowing that you were a Canuck. And now I'm moving a bit closer so maybe one of these years we'll have to hook up!

Best,
Kenton Sefcik

Matrix
02-25-2007, 08:04 PM
And now I'm moving a bit closer ...Hey Kenton,
Didn't you just move to NS from AB? Are you moving again so soon?

Steeeve
02-25-2007, 08:31 PM
NI R Hao Kenton

oui we talk Francais ,anglais and chinese

Vous etes Welcome to the multi cultural World :) of Montreal

Steeve

Steeeve
02-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Merci Rene .... I wiill call before go ...last time i go from Ottawa and nobody was there :( Jeudi 6 pm

Kenton we are Canadian of Montreal for Hockey :)

couch
02-25-2007, 09:04 PM
Hey Kenton,
Didn't you just move to NS from AB? Are you moving again so soon?

Oh, man. Things are a-moving.

I did move to Musq. Hbr., NS from AB 2 weeks ago...

I'm back in Calgary to finish the last 200 hours of my Chinese Medicine practicum and receive my Dip.Ac.

I have just over 3 more weeks, then I'm coming back east where my wife and son are waiting for me!

Hope that straightens everything out. :)

Best,
Kenton Sefcik

PS - nice use of language, Steeeve! But I'm still going to have to cheer for the FLAMES.

Steeeve
02-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Kenton hope u understood me :)

In ur fast course do u learned some tuina ? just ask thats interest me I learned some tuina ....but its not my job ...Im letter carrier for post canada ...I do money for take my long walk every morning .....with all myafternoon open :)

Steeve

Matrix
02-26-2007, 05:14 AM
I'm back in Calgary to finish the last 200 hours of my Chinese Medicine practicum and receive my Dip.Ac.!Congrats on the Dip.Ac. I'm sure that you've put a lot of time and effort into that. It's a great accomplishment.

I have just over 3 more weeks, then I'm coming back east where my wife and son are waiting for me!It's tough being separate from family. I hope the weeks pass by quickly for you.

As for the Flames, I can't help you.
Go Sens, Go! :D

reneritchie
02-26-2007, 10:29 AM
It's very hard not to start quoting Tetes a claques (sp?) on this thread now...

Matrix
02-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Oh no!!... not "Le Willy Waller 2006" :eek:

couch
02-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Kenton hope u understood me :)

In ur fast course do u learned some tuina ? just ask thats interest me I learned some tuina ....but its not my job ...Im letter carrier for post canada ...I do money for take my long walk every morning .....with all myafternoon open :)

Steeve

Yes, there is a 90 hour course on Tui Na.

We cover Acupuncture, Tui Na and Herbology. In Alberta, there is only a provincial legislation on Acupuncture, not TCM. Therefore, Tai Chi/Qi Gong and Diet Therapy is not included.

I'm blessed, because over the years I've picked up some Qi Gong and there are many a good books on (Western) Diet Therapy for today's world.

Matrix - Thanks for the kind words.

Best,
Kenton Sefcik