PDA

View Full Version : Gary Lam’s First Holland Seminar

Gert
02-11-2007, 03:37 AM
5 & 6 May 2007: GARY LAM’S FIRST HOLLAND SEMINAR

Sifu Gary lam has excepted my invitation to give a two-day seminar in the Netherlands. After an inspiring seminar of him last September in the UK (see photograph album), now also the Dutchmen have a chance to meet him. Sifu Lam is an extremely skilful fighter and coach and it is an unique occasion of receiving training of one of the head trainers from the WSL lineage. He is also accompanied by one of his top students, Ernie Barrios. Sifu Lam is as Ernie calls it "a real power house". The topics: `fighting strategy’, structure, Chi Sau, po Pai and spar-exercises will make his vision on Ving Tsun clear in no time. There will ‘hands on training’ and sufficient time to ask questions directly. His enthusiasm is contagiously and motivating, but he gets really started through the response of the participants by asking questions and `doing’.

Sifu Gary Lam (Lam Man Hog) has been teaching thousands of students for over 20 years. He started his training in 1967 with the world renown Wong Shun Leung and trained with him exclusively for 15 years. He was Sigung Wong's head coach in Hong Kong for 6 years. He also assisted Wong Shun Leung on the instruction DVD ‘the Science of in-fighting’. Sifu Lam is one of the worlds leading experts in Wing Chun Kung Fu and like his teacher honed his skills
in tournament fighting and personal self-defence experiences. He teaches Wing Chun Kung Fu and Muay Thai Boxing at his training institute in Monterey Park, California. More information about Sifu Gary Lam on his website: www.garylamwingchun.com / Videoclip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgsMvbvJyc

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/gongsau/Gary%20Lam/gary-lam-wvtaa-award-2006.jpg

More information / register
Email: gert-jan@vtkf.nl
Telephone: +31 6 2826 5022
The number of participants is limited and the seminar is meant for persons with some Ving Tsun experience.
Participate costs 140 euro.

chisauking
02-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Beg....Steal....Or rob an old granny.....Whatever you have to do, make sure you attend this seminar if you are a genuine wing chun nut.

I promise you, your wing chun will improve, and you will find yourself and your true level.

Ernie
02-12-2007, 08:26 AM
Allready packing my bags !

but this line worries me [The number of participants is limited and the seminar is meant for persons with some Ving Tsun experience.]

I might not qualify !!:eek:

PaulH
02-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Ernie,

Put on your famous Cuban hat and bring some Cuban cigars with you...I'm sure that Gert will see to it that you're qualified. :D

Gert
02-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Ernie you don’t have to worry, but I need your help man when I have problems doing the difficult stuff Gary is planning to teach. I have some experience, hope its enough. :)

Choi you are certainly right!

Come, learn, improve yourself.

GJ.

chisauking
02-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Ernie: Yes, I will take you to all the best brotherls at the red light districts.....

Oh S7it! I should have pm'd you!

Yes, yes, I was refering to a differnent Ernie.......

Ernie
02-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Ernie: Yes, I will take you to all the best brotherls at the red light districts.....

Oh S7it! I should have pm'd you!

Yes, yes, I was refering to a differnent Ernie.......

now lets see ,,,
i dont smoke dope ,,, and i don't do ho's
why the hell am i going to amsterdam again !!!!

oh yea ,, training

got your back Gert ,,I'm an open book

Choi you coming to , just heard the UK fam. might show up as well ,,, looks like on hell of a good time !!! can't wait :D

Gert
02-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Thanks Ernie for giving me cover!

Training and sharing our knowlegde will be our first goal, but there will be maybe some time to do a little sight seeing. Don't worry I'll take you only the clean places, no dope, no hookers.

Choi the beer in Holland is good too man, Heineken, do you know it?

Hope some UK guys will also come, just book a ferry, a plane, life is too short for waiting around. Lets make it a great event together!

GJ.

stricker
02-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Beg....Steal....Or rob an old granny.....Whatever you have to do, make sure you attend this seminar if you are a genuine wing chun nut.

I promise you, your wing chun will improve, and you will find yourself and your true level.you forgot borrow :)

chois right if you dont go then your missing out big time. dont even think about not going!!!

oh yeah and if big Es in attendence then everyones in for a real treat

Gert
02-24-2007, 08:56 AM
you forgot borrow :)

chois right if you dont go then your missing out big time. dont even think about not going!!!

oh yeah and if big Es in attendence then everyones in for a real treat

It is also possible to work for the money, yes sorry to bring this up! :cool:

Hope to see some of the UK guys soon!

GJ.

sihing
02-24-2007, 09:29 AM
Hey Gert,

I just wanted to wish all of you a successful and enjoyable seminar. Sifu is great in that environment and with The Big E being there too it will be double the fun for all those that attend.:)

Like the others have said, make this seminar if you can, it's so worth the time and expense to learn from Sifu Lam as he gives lots at these seminars and is basically an open book to whatever questions that arise.

Please put up a report when it's all over for all to enjoy.:D

James