PDA

View Full Version : head slam 2

Black Jack II
02-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Since I posted the mma vid where the dude gets brutally slammed onto his neck there were a few posters stating how lethal that kind of throw is and so forth. It turned out to be a fun debate.

Well, here is another vid. This one of a street fight, two kids headhunting with slug punches, and one slams the other guy in a very similar fashion into concrete.:cool:

Just shows that you never know what's going to happen with every technique every time. No matter how lethal or non-lethal people claim them to be.

http://www.psfights.com/fight-video-1301.htm

JetLi'sFearless
02-12-2007, 01:04 PM
"you fight like such a puzzy".

ShaolinCyborg
02-12-2007, 01:06 PM
looks like cause the way his arms hit he kinda rolled along his shoulder more.... im sure he's got a nasty stinger... but it was something i saw happen more often than you would want while wrestling.

Black Jack II
02-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Yeah, the arms up helped the breakfall, but either way it looked like it hurt.

Though I am sure the adrenal dump gave some help as well.;)

Royal Dragon
02-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Yeah. he rolled it into his soulder. That guy slamed him good though. You could likely make a case for attempted murder there.

SevenStar
02-12-2007, 01:47 PM
I doubt it. throwing and grappling is incidental. We actually touched on this on another thread, and judge pen agreed. that it why in the club we are allowed to grapple and restrain, but cannot strike. Striking you to death is obviously intentional. If we are clinched and I throw you and your head hits the ground, you cannot prove that that was my intention - I merely threw you and you happened to land on your head. that would pull a manslaughter charge if it wasn't self defense, but still, that's a far lesser charge than murder.

Shaolinlueb
02-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Yeah. he rolled it into his soulder. That guy slamed him good though. You could likely make a case for attempted murder there.

i see the same thing. it looked deliberate that he slammed him down that way.