PDA

View Full Version : Iron Dragon Strikes Back

jethro
02-14-2007, 09:39 PM
Has anyone seen this? It is a brilliant movie. Like a John woo flick except from 1979 and with kung fu. To let you really know how good this movie is, check IMDB and you will see a guy there who thinks it is a Bruce Lee movie. :D :D :p

9/10

I am thinking about giving this a 10/10 though after a second watch.

jethro
02-14-2007, 11:07 PM
Also, if you have seen 'Shaolin Monk' with Chen Sing, then you will recognize Phillip Ko as the white haired villian in my favorite scene of the movie. I knew something was up when I saw him. And if you have not seen this movie, it is not what you are thinking.

jethro
02-17-2007, 01:56 AM
Hey Jimbo-be sure to check this out if you get a chance. I found it for $1.99 used at CD Tradepost. It has that guy from Hitman in the Hand of Buddha that bosses around Hwang and he has one of the best scenes of the movie. I still can't decide between giving this movie a perfect 10 or just a 9. I never do this but I give it a 9.5/10.

Bruce Li made a few good movies but this is BY FAR his best. It is the best movie I have seen since Fearless which i first saw a while ago.

Jimbo
02-17-2007, 03:16 PM
I will look for it.

jethro
02-18-2007, 07:26 PM
I showed this to a friend of mine who didn't like Hero, Killer Constable, OR Legend of a Fighter! He asked me to borrow this after we finished it.