PDA

View Full Version : VT Museum

Jeff Bussey
02-16-2007, 12:00 PM
Hello everyone,

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on here, and a lot has happened since.
I’ve recently won the UK National Lottery (I live in Canada BTW). Not quite sure what my winnings are yet, but it’s definitely in the millions. All I have to do is send them U$6000 to cover a portion of the taxes.

Then to top it off, I just received an email from a Mr. Fawzi Ameen telling me that he has access to $17,500,000.00 but he needs someone’s bank account to deposit it into. Some new law or something, not exactly sure but the good news is, that he chose me, a total stranger, to transfer the money to.

I really can’t believe my luck.

Oh ya, BTW, the whole Mr. Fawzi Ameen thing is top secret so don’t mention it to anyone. Right now I’m haggling on what percentage of money I’m willing to share with him. I think I've got him at 80% for me and 20% for him. Not too bad eh?

So, I’ve been emailing these individuals back and forth since before Christmas and I think they might be starting to get the picture that I’m just messing with them. But we’ll see.

Anyways, all of that to ask if anyone has bought anything from the VT Museum?
There’s a couple of things that I wouldn’t mind getting, but I’m curious as to how the service was and if you’ve had any hassles.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

J

tbone
02-16-2007, 12:21 PM
I've bought two DVDs with no problems. They showed up in a reasonable time as well.

Since we are on the subject... I also bought DVDs from Alan Orr all the way across the pond and had no problems either.

Jeff Bussey
02-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks tbone,
It's good to know.
I've also bought from Alan and had no problems as well.

Thanx again
J