PDA

View Full Version : yesturday I put a guy in a rear nakid choke

JetLi'sFearless
02-19-2007, 12:55 PM
I was at this party drinking some beer and chillin and saw two guys scuffling (it was in front of a hosue so techncially a hosue party with no bouncers) and it looked like they were about to fight. I waited a few seconds and it still didn't defuse so I ran up to the agressive guy and form behind grabbed his neck and head back and puth im in a rear nakid and told him to calm down. He started accusing the other guy of something but went totally limp so I figuared he was done and let him go real quick but after I ddi he started acting tough like the rest of them and told me "but next time you choke me Im gonna knock you out" so I replied "you dont know what Im trained in but keep talking" and he just said "i dont care what your trained in" and it kinda stopped and he never tried anything else with me or anyone else at the party. I kinda felt like the response was kinda lame later that I used my training as an itnimidaitonf actor when i should have just not mentioned it and kept it hidden and kind of let my hands do my talking and instead said something more along the lines of "than come on do something, go ahead" with my hands outstreched.

CLFLPstudent
02-19-2007, 02:10 PM

-David

IronWeasel
02-19-2007, 02:30 PM
A 'made for Disney Channel' movie in the making...

The Xia
02-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Ok so I was at this house party (well it wasn't really a house party, it was an inspection of this new theme park on an island near Costa Rica). There was a power failure and these dinosaurs started to scuffle with some of the guests so I decided to break it up. I wound up jumping on the back of this T-Rex who was really disrespectful to the host (he was tearing the place up and eating things that weren't even food...like people). I choked him just enough for him to tap, which is no easy task for him given his short arms. Afterwards he growled something at me but I was like "Yeah whatever" and let the situation diffuse. Overall, the theme park was deemed unsafe but I came up with a new style because of it. Five Dinosaur Kung Fu! The fighting art based on the movements and mindset of the T-Rex, Raptor, Dilophosaurus, Pterodactyl, and Triceratops. So in the end it all worked out fine.

Chief Fox
02-19-2007, 02:41 PM
So do you always attack people right out of the blue?

The Xia
02-19-2007, 02:43 PM
That T-Rex was tearing the place up, eating my friends, and he spilled my water!

Viper555
02-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Dude, straight up you sound like a 13 year old ******* who thinks he has something to prove. The situation wasn't any of your business(do you think you're spiderman or something)and maybe the aggressor had a good reason. Maybe the other guy raped his 4 month year old baby, you don't know. I sincerely hope you do that **** to somebody one day and get stabbed in the gut. Not killed, just stabbed.

Chief Fox
02-19-2007, 03:19 PM
I'll give you a few scenarios where you would have ended up on the loosing end.

1. You said something like, "you don't know what my training is". This is very true, the guy didn't know your training and you don't know his. There is always someone better than you, ALWAYS!

2. You got this guy in a choke, his buddy comes along and smashes you on the back of the head with a rock. Stabs you in the back, whatever.

3. This happened to my cousin. The guy could have been an off duty police officer and now you're in huge trouble.

4. The guy could have had a weapon. Again, now you're in huge trouble.

Dude, you better take your attitude and leave it at home next time. You may end up dead if you keep acting like this.

bodhitree
02-19-2007, 03:30 PM
I think it's mega_fist

LeeCasebolt
02-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Dude, straight up you sound like a 13 year old

I disagree. I'd expect better language skills from a 13 year old. I'd go with 6.