PDA

View Full Version : Three New San Shou Fight Clips...

SanShou Guru
10-23-2001, 03:21 PM
have gone up on www.marvinperry.org (http://www.marvinperry.org). you can see them here. (http://www.marvinperry.org/framesix.htm) One of the clips is of Albert Pope from the US National Team, another is Tara MacDonald the best female heavyweight in the last several years. The other new clip is a humorous clip that I put together for Marvin thanks to IMovie 2.

"Information is power"

shaolinboxer
10-23-2001, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up, SG

SanShou Guru
10-24-2001, 08:48 PM
ttt

"Information is power"

Dragon Warrior
10-24-2001, 09:04 PM
he's a really good fighter

For years, religion did nothing but divide. (killa priest)

Religion is like a prison for the seekers of wisdom. (killa priest)

Losttrak
10-25-2001, 07:02 PM
You can see me and C. Martin as the cornermen in the ***gy pink shirts (required). Nice clips...

"If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

Ralek
10-25-2001, 07:47 PM
I consider myself a world class fighter. Marvin Perry is a world class fighting and i have fought one of his former opponents therefore i am a world class fighter.

Video game fighters are rare but we are the best. I don't think a real Video Gamer has ever lost a fight.

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

Ralek
10-25-2001, 08:05 PM
They should put up a clip of Shaolin Tiger vs. Marvin Perry.

JWTAYLOR
10-25-2001, 08:06 PM
Come on, you no Vega beat you the first time you played him. That jump in the air thing had to get you.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

DragonzRage
10-25-2001, 08:14 PM
He's got long legs and uses that TKD sidekick pretty effectively. Not all that great with his hands, but overall he's impressive.

"The UFC spawned a new breed of "mixed martial artists." World-class wrestlers learned to kickbox. Champion kickboxers learned to grapple. (The karate experts learned to stay home.)"

Ralek
10-25-2001, 08:26 PM
San shou guru!!! Put up a clip of shaolin tiger fighting Marvin Perry. I want to see it.

JWTAYLOR
10-25-2001, 09:27 PM
Surely you would have learned Ryu's patented fireball by now. What about Sagat's birdy fireball, do you have that down yet?

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Chang Style Novice
10-25-2001, 09:29 PM
I'll bet he can't even light his leg on fire with a jump kick.