PDA

View Full Version : Do I Have A Story For You Guys

wiz cool c
02-21-2007, 03:48 AM
Got jumped by some chinese thugs in Beijing at a lady bar two nights ago.
So my girls out of tow and I'm bored. I decide to go to a popular bar street. Everyone is trying to get me to go into their lady bars. Finely I get sucked into one.

Ok as soon as I'm inside they lead me to a karaoke room and tell me to wait and a women will come and keep me company. So she comes in and I order us both a drink. After I finish mine I am ready to go because I felt uncofortable there. So she tells me to wait and she comes bake with five drinks in here hand. I say Im not paying for those and begin to leave . She blocks the door and calls out for someone. Some shrimpy dude comes in acting tough. They want me to stay and are blocking the door. So I start to open the door and the guy grabs me. I give him a quick shove and he goes into the karoke machine. Now she calls for someon else. A second guy come in. he is a little biger then me. So they are both coming at me.I move back because I dont want to do any offence because I dont know what to expect. I back up and fellonto the caoch. The big guy is reaching at me. I'm in an open guard and keeping him at bay He then starts takeing shots at my face and when he gets to close I kick him in the face. Now the hooker is smacking at me and the small guy is doingsometing but cant really reach me. So they guy never landed a shot because I used an effective open guard and ened up kicking him in the face about five time.

The manager eventualy comes in and the fighting stops. I gave him some money just to get out of there. I left and went home. They really never got anything on me. And the one guy whos face I kicked had a cut on his head that was bleeding.
Grappling seems to almost alway come into play I wonder how the chinese didn't come to realize this.

Royal Dragon
02-21-2007, 07:48 AM
-------------------> .05

Chief Fox
02-21-2007, 08:52 AM
Nice grappling skills! I hear you're pretty good with a bo staff.

Shaolinlueb
02-21-2007, 09:02 AM
thats what you get for visiting a ladies bar!!

MasterKiller
02-21-2007, 09:31 AM
Man, if I had a nickel for every time Chinese gangsters tried to extort money from me by having strippers order extra drinks....

Golden Arms
02-21-2007, 11:24 AM
I have similar stories from my visit to China. A group of us went to a dance club though, and ended up getting jumped by about 8-10 guys. I wonder how common that stuff is, LOL

5Animals1Path
02-21-2007, 12:22 PM
Whatever happened to the nice, respectable strippers who would steal your money after they got your pants off? ;)

Charles T Rose
02-21-2007, 01:18 PM
So a Chinese guy was bigger than you???

wiz cool c
02-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Yea I'm only 5 foot 9 and 160 pounds.

JetLi'sFearless
02-21-2007, 02:00 PM
"After I finish mine I am ready to go because I felt uncofortable there."

I feel the same way everytime I go to bars or hosue parties. esp withd runk frat people yelling and running around, or where its really crowded. How else am I ever expected to lsoe my virginity though if I cant even meet anyone there?

Royal Dragon
02-21-2007, 07:09 PM
You could commit a crime?

Shaolin Wookie
02-21-2007, 07:56 PM
"After I finish mine I am ready to go because I felt uncofortable there."

I feel the same way everytime I go to bars or hosue parties. esp withd runk frat people yelling and running around, or where its really crowded. How else am I ever expected to lsoe my virginity though if I cant even meet anyone there?

Do like they do. Get drunk, yell, run around, and get lost in the crowd. You're sure to lose your virginity somewhere in the mix....;) Hint, hint: You don't go to frat parties to meet your future wife.

Or, find a good girl with morals at a sober campus function, and then corrupt her.

splinter
02-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Or, find a good girl with morals at a sober campus function, and then corrupt her.

This is the hard way to go about it, but it's so much more satisfying.:D

Shaolinlueb
02-21-2007, 10:16 PM
I have similar stories from my visit to China. A group of us went to a dance club though, and ended up getting jumped by about 8-10 guys. I wonder how common that stuff is, LOL

that happened to my sihing. he charged too of them to get away, and put them in the hospital. i guess he injured one really bad.

Shaolin Dude
02-21-2007, 11:05 PM
So a Chinese guy was bigger than you???

don't be ignorant

TenTigers
02-22-2007, 09:25 AM
what's a bo-staff? Would you wear a gi-uniform when using one?

Golden Arms
02-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Lueb, does your sihing do eagle claw under lau's lineage per chance?

Shaolinlueb
02-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Lueb, does your sihing do eagle claw under lau's lineage per chance?

we do lau family style eagle claw. we learned from some my sifu's older kung fu brothers who left bak shaolin and went under lily.

edit*
he didnt use eagle claw, he just hit the two a couple times who got in the way of his escape.

Charles T Rose
02-22-2007, 11:53 AM
don't be ignorant

Why did I hurt your little feelings with a joke?