PDA

View Full Version : New Reality TV show for Martial Artist

maoshan
02-21-2007, 09:56 AM
Peace All

BET is producing a new Reality TV show for Martial artist.
At this time, we’re looking for potential competitors. You will get paid and possibly move on to Pay Per-View fight’s. We’re looking for Traditional martial Artist from All back grounds, as well as MMA’s.

These are the weight Classes:

Light Weights-145 – 154 lbs
Welter Weights – 155 – 169 lbs
Middle Weights – 170 – 184 lbs
LT Heavy Weight – 185 – 204 lbs
HW – 204 – 264 lbs
Super HW – 265 – up

Don't confuse this new show with shows like "Finale Fu" and other similar crap.

This show will be more like the UFC Reality show. It's for real.

We're looking for real fighters. The fighting rules are under the NJ State Athletic Control Board.
This is an oppertunity to use your art as you were taught it. Elbows, knees, trips, flips. It's on you.

All Interested should Contact:
BlackTaoist

Peace

Maoshan

wiz cool c
03-19-2007, 11:09 PM
BlackTaoist doesn't have any contact info.

doug maverick
03-20-2007, 05:15 PM
its being produced by the hudlin brothers i think should be interesting.

GeneChing
03-21-2007, 11:47 AM
BET Announces Reality Shows For Keyshia Cole, DMX and More (http://www.vibe.com/news/news_headlines/2006/04/bet_announces_reality_shows/)
By: Mark Lelinwalla
POSTED: 16:32 EST, April 25, 2006

On Monday evening (April 24) BET Networks announced its new approach and programming lineup during its BET Upfronts event at the Manhattan Center Studios in New York City.
left

After introducing Reginald Hudlin as the new President of BET, the network didn’t waste any time in making its renewed loyalty to its viewers crystal clear.

“The Black audience does not want to be treated like a late night booty call,” said Hudlin, as he steadily paced like a general on stage Monday.

That said, the network rolled out previews to its newest programs, which include a healthy slate of reality-based shows.

The first reality-based show BET introduced will center around the quickly rising R&B star Keyshia Cole. Startime with Cole will capture the personality and soul of the young Oakland songbird, as she further promotes her career. In addition the show will feature exclusive footage of Cole on tour with the likes of Kanye West and R. Kelly.

The second reality show BET previewed Monday night was, DMX: Soul of a Man, which captures the fierce rap superstar in the hot desert of Arizona, as he spends time with his children, speaks to cowboys and oh yea…drives fast.

The other main reality show that BET announced centers around Vince Young, who amazed the nation by leading his Texas team to a national championship earlier this year and is now considered a top prospect for the NFL Draft this Saturday, April 29. Vince Young: Next Level, will follow the star quarterback, as he is deluged with endorsement offers, women and of course professional football.

In other programming news, Hudlin announced that Terrence and Rocsi will be the new hosts of BET’s smash video countdown show, 106 & Park.

Other noteworthy programs include the new Beef series, 1 More Chance, and The Iron Ring.

Drawing success with airing each of the Beef DVD installments, BET decided to give the green light on a series, which will also extend itself past hip hop and into pop culture, as the preview showed Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks.

Meanwhile, 1 More Chance, will give celebrities that are considered well past their prime one more chance to make it big. Hammer among others, will be featured and Queen Latifah will host.

The Iron Ring will pit ultimate fighters against each other, with a twist: all fighters involved in the show will be managed by hip hop artists and other notables in the industry.

LL Cool J, Lupe Fiasco and Mary J. Blige were among the artists present Monday night to show support for BET’s new regime.

“BET truly has a huge stake in my career,” LL said. “This is really my home.”

Later, Lupe welcomed BET to his world by presenting the network with a skateboard.

Blige, who was accompanied by a live band, had the crowd in attendance on their feet, as she ended the event by performing hits like, “Enough Cryin’,” “Be Without You,” “Take Me As I Am” and “No More Drama."
Too bad I don't get BET.