PDA

View Full Version : Sun De Yao's New School

RAF
02-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Just got done talking to Master Sun De Yao and it looks like he will be opening a new school in Little Rock, Arkansas.

He said he would be moving there in May.

Anyone in the area should look him up!

Yao Sing
02-25-2007, 01:48 PM
What happened to Atlanta? I was hoping to see some good seminars coming up within reasonable travelling distance from here.

RAF
02-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Nothing bad in Atlanta, just some better opportunities for him in Arkansas.

He really hustles hard to make a living but you know he will travel around and do seminars---he is getting quite a network of people around the states.

Shaolin Wookie
03-04-2007, 07:43 AM
I'm assuming that there's no school there in Buford anymore? I was actually going to go check it out (outdated website, I guess) when I was looking for schools to cross-train earlier this month.

Three Harmonies
03-04-2007, 08:23 AM
ACtually his senior student Tim Pugh teaches class in Buford. Check them out, great people.

Cheers
Jake :)

Shaolin Wookie
03-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Awesome......still on the docket, then.....

Tim Pugh
03-14-2007, 10:00 PM
What happened to Atlanta? I was hoping to see some good seminars coming up within reasonable travelling distance from here.

Hi Yao Sing,

Master Sun will be teaching the following two seminars in Orlando in May:

Friday, May 25th (7:00 p.m.) - Xian Ren Zhi Lu (Empty Hand Form)
Sunday, May 27th (10:00 a.m.) - Beng Bu (Empty Hand Form)

The seminars will be held in conjunction with Nick Scrima's 9th Annual International Chinese Martial Arts Championship.

For additional information, Visit:

http://www.kungfuchampionship.com/mastersseminars.htm

Best regards,
Tim

Tim Pugh
03-14-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm assuming that there's no school there in Buford anymore? I was actually going to go check it out (outdated website, I guess) when I was looking for schools to cross-train earlier this month.

Hi Shaolin Wookie,

Yes, we are in fact still here. Feel free to visit anytime, but a head's up would be nice. You mentioned cross-training. Are you primarily a Changquan guy?

Tim

Three Harmonies
03-15-2007, 08:06 AM
Tim
Looks like a blast in FL! Wish I could afford it to come. Have fun! And please send my regards to Sun Laoshi.
Cheers
Jake :)