PDA

View Full Version : Kwong Sai Jook Lum Gee Tong Long Pai web site

Sam
02-26-2007, 09:54 PM
James Cama Sifu's new web page www.jooklummantis.com

TenTigers
03-05-2007, 08:30 AM
excelent site. I es[ecially enjoyed the inerviews-facinationg.
MORE! MORE!

Lam Tong Long
03-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Great page...The interview with 'sleeping mantis' restored many of the missing threads from the tong long forum.

Regards,

Jay

gabe
03-10-2007, 10:11 AM
Robert Lee = "sleeping mantis"???

Sam
03-17-2007, 08:31 PM
The Guest Book is up. Forum will be up soon. www.jooklummantis.com

bamboo bug
03-23-2007, 03:33 PM
Great site! Nice to see so much insightful information on Jook Lum being put out there. Keep up the great work! Best of luck.

Sam
04-03-2007, 11:51 PM
The forum is up with great discussions. Please join us. www.jooklummantis,com

bamboo bug
04-04-2007, 12:28 AM
This forum has some great discussions going.
There are also some great stories about G.M. Lam Sang! Check it out.

Here is a direct link to the forum.

http://www.jooklummantis.com/jlm/forum/default.asp

truthman
04-12-2007, 09:48 AM
I See You Talkie Lum Sang,You Talkie Hung Men ,You Talkie Hung Ching.White Devil Try Talkie Chop Suey Hung Talk.Springer run Bill Chung mean White Devil learning Dumb Jook Sing, Cancer man run to Fat man. Fat man only know ABC Chop Suey Hung talk,so White Devil mouth Come More garbage. I TRUTHMAN TEACH YOU ! You like talkie? You be "White Fan",you know? FAN? Now come time you will " Wave White Fan Three Time "Red Stick coming from Precious South Mountain,Five Ancester passed down Must hit Fort,Will Use To Hit Unlawful Hung son,One Hundred Eight Will Set The Stage".Now I give you answer to you answer .Seventy Two Hour today,come Hip Shing.Have Fat Man There .Bring Police I no scare.All I do is Go Hip Shing Bathroom pee pee with pot and towel.Come out Wash White Garbage Face and ABC Fat Man Face .Two Unlawful Hung son same time. I finish with First Thing You Learn is No! No! in Hung Men. Clean Ear Now! "RED Stick In Bok Gwai Springer Lo Mos' Palace".Ok. Now you can lock me out again.

truthman
04-13-2007, 07:19 AM
I see you put old Baltimore Hip Sing -Hung Men picture.Truthman now teach you , Clean two Ear !! Sui Lum-Hung Ga?You Chinese Siu is small.You Write Small Forest Hung Ga. Big Mistake.Make teacher Bill Chung no face,now only bone. Hung Men Baltimore not let you use place for school.Say you before make big garbage.No welcome.All New York takie picture you laugh hard. Say Chop Suey make Chop Suey.White Devil Springer and Jook Sing Bill Chung Still in Dream.See Truthman put many money your pocket.No Forget Truthman letter befor.Time come wash face.