PDA

View Full Version : Martial arts business software?

Eddie
03-03-2007, 04:17 AM
I need to get some kind of MA software for my school. I looked at kicksoft and gym master, but they not exactly what I want. Anyone know of a good program that I can use. If its open source, it would be better. I dont really like paying ofr software that much

Lama Pai Sifu
03-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Eddie,

Take it from me, MAS from Championsway is the best software out there, hands down. It's not free, but you will certainly earn back (several times per month) the cost of the software in both time and money.

www.championsway.com

I believe it's about $200-$250 to sign up and about the same each month to use the software. Don't be cheap though, it's so worth it. Especially is you are a small school, it can really help you to get new students and save you soo much time.

You can call up and tell them I sent you.

www.membersolutions.com has another software program that is not as expensive, but I don't believe it's nearly as comprehensive as MAS. You can tell them I sent you as well.

Peace and good luck.

MP

Dark Knight
03-03-2007, 08:16 AM
http://www.masuccess.com/

David Jamieson
03-03-2007, 08:19 AM
accpack or learn to use excel. probably cheaper. :)

Eddie
03-04-2007, 06:09 AM
thanks. I looked at championsway, but its way to expensive for me. Remember, our currency is 7 to 8 times weaker than your USD.

How does it help your school with getting enw members? If you want, you could pm me with more details when you have time.

This year I want to step up with our school. We have been going full time now for 8 years, and just over a year ago moved into our own property. The fascility is perfect now, I have been workign on the garden outlay and everything inside the school, and really hope to start having it function like some of the top schools in the USA (in terms of revenue). If you guys have any little business tips or ideas you want to throw our way, it would be much appreciated.

Im currently doing a massive marketing thing, presently using pamphlets only, but need more ideas.

thanks for the help guys.