PDA

View Full Version : NUTSTOCK Festival in San Francisco

mickey
03-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Greetings,

On February 28, 2007, a jaw dropping 300 thousand squirrels converged upon the San Francisco area for a time of sharing, consolation, and lament. Many spoke of how they lost their offspring, their mates, and relatives. And they wanted to put a stop to such unnecessary losses. For the first time they invited a human to speak at their event. They sat spellbound as this eloquent Asian man spoke to their problem, offered solution, provided instruction and gave demonstration in a way that offered them hope. They all scurried away from that festival with a new mantrum that they shared with their friends and loved ones. This mantrum, provided by this man, named Gene, was "Anti Freeze Will Not Kill You if You Free Base it ."

A mickey original

PangQuan
03-05-2007, 12:07 PM
rofl

mickey
03-06-2007, 10:44 AM
:)

Somebody got it!

GeneChing
03-06-2007, 10:50 AM
We do have our share of squirrels (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4619) here.

I just want to add this little news item with the note that I was no where near CS on my b-day:

Sword fight ensues after break-in at Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (http://www.herald-dispatch.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200770302018)

HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. (AP) — A man toting a 3-foot sword apparently met his match when he broke into his ex-girlfriend’s apartment: The woman’s roommate grabbed a sword of his own and sliced the intruder, police said.

The roommate, a sword collector, fended off the ex-boyfriend, who was cut on the arm, police said.

Elvis Javier Polanco, 18, was treated at a hospital and charged with burglary and aggravated assault, Beaufort County sheriff’s Capt. Toby McSwain said. He said Polanco broke a window and climbed on his friend’s shoulders to get into the apartment.

The roommate, Louis Delgado Hernandez, disarmed the intruder while the woman called police, McSwain said.