PDA

View Full Version : ot Horrible : 7yrs old - 400 lbs

JetLi'sFearless
03-05-2007, 01:56 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b18_1172733327

Black Jack II
03-05-2007, 01:59 PM
If thats not a medical condition then the parents should be brought up on charges plain and simple.

well that and good a really good lock on the fridge.:rolleyes:

FuXnDajenariht
03-05-2007, 02:47 PM
holy ****! thats awful. what parent would allow their child to end up like that?

PangQuan
03-05-2007, 02:48 PM
they are ruining that poor girls life....:(

JetLi'sFearless
03-05-2007, 04:18 PM
I know some dogs are liek this (I think some breeds of small dogs) where they cant sotpe ating and if you keep feeding them theyll just keep eating and begging for more.

David Jamieson
03-05-2007, 04:39 PM
well, according to that news clip it's that she has a terrible diet and isn't stopped from eating stuff that is making her tremendously obese.

It's sad that the news is perpetuating the lack of understanding and calling it a tragedy instead of educating people about how not to eat all day and how to put up with a little whining for a while instead of having to deal with a grossly obese kid that can't stop eating.

the lock on the fridge and a strict conditioning to an alternate diet is really what is required. I think the parents really need to help by joining her as well and the news needs to stop being such a pack of idiots in denial.

BruceSteveRoy
03-06-2007, 07:38 AM
400 lbs isnt that bad if you are an 10 and half foot tall muscle bound 7 year old. but seriously if that doesnt constitute abuse than it should. neglect if nothing else. bc while they are not necesarily neglecting the child in the traditional sense of ignoring it they are neglecting to ensure the child is safe and healthy. the heart problems alone that the child will likely suffer by the time she is out of high school are terrible not to mention the diabeetus (said in my best wilford brimley voice). and all the quaker oats in the world wont help that cholesterol count. but i agree the media has become such a persuasive force on contemporary culture that at some level they have a social responsibility to help educate and guide the masses instead of just being like a traveling freak show. but doesnt that also begin with the viewers? the media just goes with what sells and for a very long time just giving peopole somethign to point at in amusement, horror, disgust, etc is enough to move paper (or in the contemporary world get hits on the web page). jsut a thought.

Becca
03-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Sad... If I could say one thing to that little girl's parents, I would tell them what my mom told me when my oldest boy refused to eat healthy food... Who's the figgin' adult? Unless she's got an job and independant income, the only way she's getting unheathy food and too much of it is from you....

Chief Fox
03-06-2007, 08:36 AM
400 pounds! That's outrageous! I'm really just shocked. We need to get this girl up to 500 pounds. She's got the potential.

Let's show the rest of the world what America is all about. Everything in excess!

More pancakes!

BruceSteveRoy
03-06-2007, 08:42 AM
o right so this is a martial arts forum so has anyone mentioned this childs potential to one day compete professionally in sumo? i am thinking the first pre-adolescent yokozuna.

Chief Fox
03-06-2007, 08:57 AM
o right so this is a martial arts forum so has anyone mentioned this childs potential to one day compete professionally in sumo? i am thinking the first pre-adolescent yokozuna.
Exactly, we need to turn this negative into a positive. Life gives you lemons, make lemonaide.

So we have this worthless 400lb 7 year old. Maybe open up a freak show and make some money or something.

Oh wait, the TV networks have already done that.

Just to put this in a little more perspective. Bob Sapp only weighs 350lbs.

http://www.bodybuildinguniverse.com/images/articles/sapp/bob-sapp.jpg

Black Jack II
03-06-2007, 10:33 AM
The second part to that clip is on tonight I believe. I think it showcases her rolling around and throwing a fit because she can't get some ho-ho's to stuff in her face fast enough or something.

From what I read I think the doctors ordered her into a clinic. What you don't hear though in this pc laced toliet we live in is what the hell is going to happen to the parents. The mainstream media seems to oddly not mentioning them and there massive role in her abuse.

Becca
03-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Like I said... Who's the friggin' adult?!? Kid throwing a fit needs more time in the corner.

BruceSteveRoy
03-06-2007, 11:40 AM
the kid should roll around on the floor having a fit. at least that will burn some calories.

PangQuan
03-06-2007, 11:40 AM
reward her with food after she has burned more calories than the meal will provide.

BoulderDawg
03-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Something just doesn't ring true here.

I mean we can see the pictures of the girl rolling on the floor but still something tells me we are being hoodwinked!:eek:

Becca
03-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Are you impuning our great jouranlist tradition by saying they would hood wink us?:eek:

Chief Fox
03-07-2007, 11:50 AM
The world needs people like this to make the rest of us look good and feel better about ourselves.

For example: "Man, I shouldn't have eaten that entire box of Girl Scout cookies. But at least I'm not a 400lb 7 year old."

See, it works.