PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu In NE Georgia

BoulderDawg
03-05-2007, 03:01 PM
I have a friend who lives in Lula, Ga (about 75 miles north of Atlanta) who is looking for a program. I got on the net and could not find a whole lot. I thought maybe there would be some good schools in the Gainesville area but could not find any.

The only thing that looked promising was a Wing Chun school in Clarksville called Centerline Academy. Does anyone know anything about it? I looked over the web site and it seemed okay. The only thing that bothered me was on the links tab. They had all these links to various Christian organizations. If the school is going to tied to this then I'm certainly not going to recommend it to my friend.

In any case if anyone can recommend a good program close to the Gainesville/Lula area it would be appreciated.

Mas Judt
03-05-2007, 04:55 PM
I have a training brother in Cummings, if that is anywhere close. You can PM me for more info.

Oso
03-05-2007, 07:25 PM
that's probably too far a drive to make for Spartanburg, SC isn't it? there's a mantis guy teaching there...club type situation.

his best bet would be to make the drive to wherever the shuai chiao school of Master Lin's is.

BoulderDawg
03-06-2007, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the info. It looks like fairly slim pickings down in that area. I don't think my friend is willing to drive more than about 25 miles.

sean_stonehart
03-06-2007, 10:02 AM
There's not much up that way...

It's a little ride up the road from Atlanta.

Have your friend check www.atlantamartialarts.com for more info... provided anybody up there has listed with them.