PDA

View Full Version : ot: Black Jack's indignation

Black Jack II
03-06-2007, 11:23 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0103prop300-students.html

Saw this on the news today. Another typical example of a left-wing assault to the law and the American people in general. You see more and more of this everyweek and it is disgusting that most of the media is so pc that they can not or will not speak the truth of what this really is....a federal crime.

I am really hoping the next President can get his act together when it comes to illegal immigration. Maybe Romney has what it takes......:confused:

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or

Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or

Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;
has committed a federal crime.

Royal Dragon
03-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Ur talking about 11 Million people in the US...from Mexico alone.

Black Jack II
03-06-2007, 11:35 AM
This year alone, I think 1.1 million illegal aliens are expected to get across the border. Talk about a massive drain on public funds and not to talk about a threat to our security.

Totally laughable.:mad:

Black Jack II
03-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Wow, this is an fast glimpse into sheer evil. How can certain people try to keep pedo's away from death penalty sentances is bizzare to me.:mad:

Talk about when a country does not have its laws set up in order to protect the innocent. Who here would not want to just find this guy, totally f@ck him up, rest up a bit, then totally f@ck him up some more, than for sheer raging fits, throw his dog into a moving car.

This reporter really kept his cool.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1173158152/Twisted_Old_Pedophile_Goes_Psycho_on_a_Reporter

BruceSteveRoy
03-06-2007, 12:01 PM
... i... am actually speechless... i have never had nothing to say before...

BruceSteveRoy
03-06-2007, 02:39 PM
i agree that this dude has a huge @ss kicking coming his way or at least should. but i wouldnt hurt the dog. its just an animal it doesnt know what a f@^cking B@$tard his owner is. i would take the dog away from him but not to to hurt it.

Black Jack II
03-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Guess, these two posts got melded into one. Heh...ok.

I was kidding about the dog.:D

Chief Fox
03-06-2007, 03:04 PM
We need to invade Mexico. Make all of these people Americans, make a few more states. Collect some taxes and bring Mexico back from being a 3rd world country. Problem solved.

golden arhat
03-06-2007, 03:13 PM
This year alone, I think 1.1 million illegal aliens are expected to get across the border. Talk about a massive drain on public funds and not to talk about a threat to our security.

Totally laughable.:mad:

well that is a federal offence
granted
however whats a bigger drain is an unnecessary war
those cost alot of money

Chief Fox
03-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Then we need to invade Canada and make that a legitimate country as well.

PangQuan
03-06-2007, 04:41 PM
rofl

we may as well not stop at their borders..."The United States of South America"

Black Jack II
03-06-2007, 04:43 PM

Dude, illegals cost way more resources than the war on terror and illegal aliens have been consuming those resources for a long a$$ time.

rogue
03-06-2007, 04:47 PM
well that is a federal offence
granted
those cost alot of money

Stay on topic Fred.

Royal Dragon
03-06-2007, 05:14 PM
I agree, invade Mexico. Most of them are here now anyway, we might as well take the land too..

Mas Judt
03-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Actually, NAFTA phase 2 includes the construction of the NAFTA super highway - a giant step towards economic and geographic integration and the next step towards a North American currency.

While not discussed in the news media, you can find all of it on the web by the organizations working towards it. Groundbreaking on the highway starts soon. It is financed, if I recall correctly, by the King of Spain.

North American Union anyone?

Honestly, since integration is coming, and American industry benefits from the erosion of wages in the U.S. caused by illegal immigration - I don't think you'll find anyone too eager to stem the tide.

And while I am pro- U.S. constitution, I don't see a North American Union as a bad thing. It would help everyone considerably - the risk being it fails and we all become a wreck like Mexico with the elites living high, runaway crime and corruption, and the 'peasants' starving - and no more border to hop.

Yum Cha
03-06-2007, 05:37 PM
You're missing the point.

Mexico is invading the US by stealth, and they are trying to get back the land the US took from them in the Mexican Session. They already have most of it back, and better yet, they are getting the states to pay for all the infrastructure.

Ai Caramba!

Oh, one question, how much do illeagals cost? Every body is talking about how much they cost. If they're not too expensive, maybe I might buy a few myself, I got this farm that needs maintaining, as well as several other businesses that could use a heap of cheap labour. And since there's no risk in it for me, and only a lot to gain, I say sheeeeeeeit! Go for it! With the tax breaks I get for the businesses, and the extra profits, I'd have to be stupid not to.

Mas Judt
03-06-2007, 05:44 PM
No doubt - there are movements in Mexico that see this as a stealth conquest.

However, our banks have already gotten together and decided what to do. It's not a reconquista - it's a merger. Happening in a way that will be impossible to say no too once people realize what has happened.

Again, I'm not convinced it is a bad idea. Or a good one for that matter. Like to see some public debate.

Black Jack II
03-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Illegal immigration is a huge issue which is going to be the sink or swim test for our country in my viewpoint. It's a bs notion that all immigrants work 21 hours a day for minimum wage, anyone looking past the imposed social American guilt or even worse the so-called white guilt can see the hot air in that kind of thinking.

Go visit a social services office and look at who is asking for a handout, look at who is asking for the majority of food stamps and who is also collecting unreported wages, who is asking for free medical care and housing assistance, all to support a overpopulated household, its just a small list of abuses America is taking up the a$$ by illegal immigrants who do not want there free ride to end.

Any of you ever been to mexico???

It's a total rat sh!thole, its disgusting and full of crime, corruption and filth. I am all for immigration in a legal fashion, but what is happening now is a fast track to hell in a handbasket.

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html

Chief Fox
03-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Oh, one question, how much do illeagals cost?
I recently purchased an illegal for $25 and slice of pizza so they are pretty afordable.

AJM
03-07-2007, 12:20 PM
I think we should ask the Indians what their take on this is.

Chief Fox
03-07-2007, 12:26 PM
I think we should ask the Indians what their take on this is.
Why should we start doing that now?