PDA

View Full Version : Gene Ching's Biography

bodhitree
03-09-2007, 09:07 AM
When I stepped into the bright sunshine after being in the dark movie theatre, I couldn't help but remember my birth. My enormous foot gave my mother the greatest of grief, the doctors had never seen anything like this before, my foot was destined for something special, but what? It was then that it happened, my mother was handing me, little baby Gene back to the doctor and instinctively BAM, the enormous foot collided with the doctors crotch, the sound of the doctors screetch was deafening, and my primal need was realized. I was born to kick crotch.

My mother, realizing what a special baby I was encouraged my talent by.......
-Gene Ching

I've lost the other manuscripts, please help me complete other KFMers, right untile this recent birthday where we can link it....

GeneChing
03-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Because I think I'm worth even more...:)

Mas Judt
03-09-2007, 01:42 PM
The story I heard was Gene Ching was born to wealthy Italian Spaghetti farmers whose fortune was wiped out by a warm rain. With no money, the put baby Gene into a rocketship which crashlanded in Kansas, where he was raised by Shaolin monks.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Sang Feng Fan
03-09-2007, 07:04 PM
I heard Gene was created in the Russbo Laboratory using leftover pieces of Bruce Lee and gargantuan amounts of nacho cheese.

SPJ
03-09-2007, 08:10 PM
born as a Kung Fu baby.

--

one day will run a Kung fu mag that reporting important events and articles in the English media.

--

:)

xcakid
03-09-2007, 08:43 PM
born as a Kung Fu baby.

--

:)

I heard he came out of the womb while executing a flying side sick and landed on the floor in shi bu stance. :D