moslem boxer
10-23-2001, 10:57 PM
Greeting's Kevin,
Please drop me a line. dprincess74@hotmail.com

Moslem Boxer

Kevin Wallbridge
10-24-2001, 02:45 AM
Which Kevin do you want to talk to?

"The heart of the study of boxing is to have natural instinct resemble the dragon" Wang Xiangzai

boy_analog
10-24-2001, 04:32 AM
A grasshopper goes into a bar, jumps up onto the counter, and asks, "Could I have a drink, please?"

The bartender looks at him and says, "Hey, did you know that there's a drink named after you?"

The grasshopper looks puzzled and says "You've got a drink called 'Kevin'?"

blacktaoist
10-25-2001, 10:06 PM
Yo, i just got the pictrues you sent me. I see you have been practicing Hsing I standing alot. Your Hsing Yi Chuan posture (san ti Shih) looks better. The other postures you need some work on. (LOL)Any way give me a call tonight, i need to talk to you about something. Also try to comedown to new York, i'm going to do a workshop in nov 17 at the African center uptown. There is going to be alot of applications and freefighting you know how i do. Also that Guy i told you about is going to be there. the guy from china, it be good for you to meet him, he can help you with your Hsing Yi Chuan, when you cross hands with him, you know what i'm talking about. Call me, because everytime i call you, your ass is never home. see you soon, your martial art brother and friend -blacktaoist

moslem boxer
10-29-2001, 08:19 PM
Greeting's Kev'
Sorry ,I meant you Kevin Wallbridge.. Please drop me a line, I'd like to discuss Honan Hsing I with you....(dprincess74@hotmail.com)
Peace........

moslem boxer
10-29-2001, 08:27 PM
Greeting's: Novel"Golden"Bell
Glad to here from you.....Trying to make it down to the seminar....Know it'll be nice....How's the clan?
Getting kinda chilly up here may have to start training indoors soon....Will give you a holler tonight........
Your martial arts brother
Da Moslem Boxer