PDA

View Full Version : Official Shaolin Manuscript(Shaolin Wugong) Series Translation Project - Proposal

Librarian
03-17-2007, 02:23 AM
Official Shaolin Manuscript(Shaolin Wugong) Series Translation Project - Proposal -

Shaolin Masters,Monks and True practitioners ,

I would like to ask your opinion on translating the ten volumes of Shaolin Wugong Manuscript series

As you know Shaolin Wugong Manuscript Series consists of ten volumes of 450 pages and based on professional translation cost facts [450pages * 10=4500 * $60($60=cost of every 1000 characters of translation + proof reading by Shaolin Master Shi De Qian and Shaolin Master Zhu Tian Xi)=$270000]it would require at least 500 persons(270000/500=$540) to be affordable for the ones really intertested in Shaolin Way in general.

All efforts in translating the Shaolin Manuscripts so far,did not have the complete authorisation of Shaolin Si and there is no verification the proof-readers were Shaolin Monks or Masters.With the help of www.shaolingongfu.com the required authorisations wll be acquired

Since it is a matter of Shaolin popularisation an authorisation from both Shaolin Temples would be nesecary.

I will introduce my project in all Shaolin related forums.I am interested in evolving this effort to the translation/popularisation of all Shaolin Manuscrpits.
In my country as in many places in the world the name of Shaolin Si is used for profit alone with masters that spent time in Shaolin Si adding the word traditional in order to mutate core principles of Shaolin Way to Wushu Skills(with all respect to Wushu tradition.I am refering to the absense of Shaolin Chan teachings and concepts)

Should the Shaolin Way be popularised ?

Is it wise for the ones really interested in Shaolin to be informed in accordance to principles of profit ?

As you see your opinion is needed

Will Shaolin as an infinite concept form evolve faster that way or not ?

Are you interested in being part of this effort ?

P.s.:I am cooperating for this effort with www.shaolingongfu.com

P.s.1:Yes I am doing it for my profit in low cost of translation too but that is not the my first reason since I could buy the volumes and proceed in index based translation

For verification of my words please contact henanchuan@gmail.com

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

Sal Canzonieri
03-18-2007, 08:40 PM
I've been translating the names of the movements of the forms for my personal use.

GeneChing
03-19-2007, 09:21 AM
Good luck with that. As a leading Shaolin researcher, I probably wouldn't buy it (and I could write it off my taxes ;) ) $540 is a lot of cash. Do you break even at that point or do you start making a profit? There are certainly a lot of Shaolin collectors, but 500 who will invest $500+? I don't want to discourage you, but I'm skeptical of this as a business venture.

As a Buddhist venture (non-profit) it would be extraordinary. Many Buddhist temples believe in giving away books, sort of like the Gideons. Many of my favorite Buddhist run restaurants have a little bookshelf for freebies, and there's often more than a few good titles in those racks. If you really want to spread Shaolin, and if you really believe in karma, this is a very appropriate route. Of course, there aren't many true believers like this at Shaolin nowadays, are there?

neilhytholt
03-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Good luck with that. As a leading Shaolin researcher, I probably wouldn't buy it (and I could write it off my taxes ;) ) $540 is a lot of cash. Do you break even at that point or do you start making a profit? There are certainly a lot of Shaolin collectors, but 500 who will invest $500+? I don't want to discourage you, but I'm skeptical of this as a business venture.

As a Buddhist venture (non-profit) it would be extraordinary. Many Buddhist temples believe in giving away books, sort of like the Gideons. Many of my favorite Buddhist run restaurants have a little bookshelf for freebies, and there's often more than a few good titles in those racks. If you really want to spread Shaolin, and if you really believe in karma, this is a very appropriate route. Of course, there aren't many true believers like this at Shaolin nowadays, are there?

Thing is, translating the entire thing into English wouldn't be that useful anyways. They already have the herbal formulas translated into a book, right? And without an herbalist and more instructions it's not that useful.

So really the only thing that a translation would be useful for would be martial researchers anyway, and those people probably like Sal are already translating it for their own purposes. Will the average person get much out of a lot of form descriptions and translation? Probably not.

If you want to be smart about it and make money you probably would do better with individual book / DVD series where you translate and show the forms, training methods, etc., and sell them individually or as a DVD series.

Royal Dragon
03-19-2007, 10:02 AM
Gene, how many people bought the original 3 tagou books when they first came out. I remember paying a pretty large chunk of change for mine, and they sold out before i coould get a copy. It took many months before my order was filled, and we were not even sure it even would be filled.

The Tagou books are at best an intro to what these encyclopedias are. If I had the cash now, like I did when the tagou books came out, I'd defenetly put my money down right now for the whole set.

Royal Dragon
03-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Thing is, translating the entire thing into English wouldn't be that useful anyways. They already have the herbal formulas translated into a book, right? And without an herbalist and more instructions it's not that useful.

Reply]
I have enough of a personal study to make plenty of use out of those formulas.

So really the only thing that a translation would be useful for would be martial researchers anyway, and those people probably like Sal are already translating it for their own purposes. Will the average person get much out of a lot of form descriptions and translation? Probably not.

Reply]
I'd bet every senior practioner of any shaolin descended style would want a copy. These are the books our legends allways speak of. who WOULDN'T want a copy?

If you want to be smart about it and make money you probably would do better with individual book / DVD series where you translate and show the forms, training methods, etc., and sell them individually or as a DVD series.

Reply]
That would be an EXCELLENT second phase to the project! Right now though, lets get the encyclopedia in English first!

ngokfei
03-20-2007, 06:03 AM
question: How are there to be proof readers of transaltion. The monks mentioned as proof readers don't speak/read english:confused:

Also it could be done in installments. How many volumes are there?

Best to do the volume that would be considered most popular first.

What is the content of each volume?

Have to agree that the medicine volume would not be of use to 90% of the potential readers out there.

Librarian
03-20-2007, 07:41 AM
To all interested publishing companies

Official Shaolin Manuscript(Shaolin Wugong) Series (10vol.)Translation Project - Team Translation Proposal

Dear Sirs,

I would like to ask of the possibility of being interested in taking part in the Project of Official Shaolin Manuscript Series(also known as Shaolin Wugong Book Series)Translation.

Shaolin Wugong Book Series is formed of a thorough reference to a more than 2000 years of Shaolin heritage.The following are few section this Encyclopedia of Shaolin Way comprises:

-Shaolin Principles

-Complete Shaolin Internal and External Qi Skills collection

-All of Shaolin Self defense arts/Styles[Complete Series of Shaolin Styles such as:Shaolin Animal Styles,Shaolin Xin Yi Ba,Shaolin Liu He Ba Fa,Shaolin Qinna e.t.c]

-Complete Shaolin Herbal Medicine Collection

-Complete Shaolin Accupunture Collection

-Complete Shaolin Weapon Styles Collection

Due to the lack of official Treatises and specialized Manuscripts(Medicine/Martial Arts) from Shaolin Temple in languages other than Traditional and Modern Chinese it would be considered as work of art not only from those interested in the related field but from those in need to further their knowledge on alternate ways of physical training and health preservation also.

All efforts in translating the Manuscripts up to now are not proof-read by Shaolin Master so as to ensure the detailed enough presentation further offer the true learning value to the reader.

In my country as in many places in the world the name of Shaolin Si is used for profit alone with masters that spent time in Shaolin Si adding the word traditional in order to mutate core principles of Shaolin Way to Wushu Skills(with all respect to Wushu tradition.I am refering to the absence of Shaolin Chan teachings and concepts).For that reason and in order to enlighten myself further on Shaolin concepts I have chosen to cooperate with www.shaolingongfu.com in a project called Team Translation Effort,in order to make available all required documents for enhanced understanding and further realization of Shaolin

Based on professional translation cost facts [450pages * 10=4500 * $60($60=cost of every 1000 characters of translation + proof reading by Shaolin Master Shi De Qian and Shaolin Master Zhu Tian Xi)=$270000]it would require at least 500 persons(270000/500=$540) to be affordable for the reader to purchase.

Publishing Companies Benefits

1.Every publishing company who will be part of this project will obtain the rights of publishing Shaolin Wugong Series with additional content not included in the original version

2.This is the first effort attaining complete support(in the issues of OFFICIAL PERMISSION and PROOF READING)from Shaolin Temple.An aspect that will have the translated volumes characterized by English speaking readers as a work of art.

3.Upon the completition of this effort a wide range of rare Internal and External Martial Arts Manuscripts will reviewed in accordance with the Team translation project that is already set.

4.Reputation acquired from being part of the contributors of this effort(All names of those who attained this effort will be written before the appendix of each volume)

Thanks for your attention

THIS EFFORT IS CONDUCTED UNDER PERMISSION OF THE SHAOLIN TEMPLE

Librarian
03-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Forum User Gene Ching

With all respect:

-What is the price one would give to a work of $270000 ?

-What is the price you sugest as a publisher ?

-Are you aware that there was NO effort of such kind before ?

-I have no profit at all.

-I have to clarify that my effort is starting from the Shaolin Wugong Manuscript Series(10 volumes) AND WILL CONTINUE TO THE TRANSLATION OF ALL SHAOLIN MANUSCRIPTS OFFICIAL AND UNOFICIAL.

In a short time www.shaolingongfu.com and I will create the related site based on the TEAM TRANSLATION PROJECT.

-All in need of official information from Shaolin Si in order to seriously enhance their Saolin training will be benefited.I have already translated a few chaspters from the first Shaolin Encyclopedia proof-readed by Shaolin Master Shi De Qian himself.The reason I am starting from Shaolin Wugong is to aid in comparison training[The comparison between the Shaolin Heritage in Shaolin Wugong Series and all of Shaolin Master Shi De Qian's work( in Which Official information from the destroyed Shaolin Temple resides)not only will lead the practitioner to various states of enlightenment but greatly contribute Shaolin and Shaolin Si evolution]

-The more interested in the project the lower he price of project entrance /membership/cost of books will be -up to crtain circumstances-

-Major publishing houses will be contacted upon the construction of the site.

In future projects and depending on interest flow all Shaolin,Wudang,Emei,Taoism e.t.c documents are to be PROFESSIONALLY TRANSLATED

[In order for SHAOLIN WAY to be popularised in accordance to ITS TRUE FORM the required informations have to come from their oigination sources INTACT]

THIS EFFORT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SELLING OUT FOUNDATION THAT AN HELP EVOLVE MAN KIND TO HIGHER LEVELS

Your experience is what will tell you the reason of this efforts existance.

Librarian
03-20-2007, 09:09 AM
Forum User Neihytholt,

-As you can see from my words this effort is not mine or www.shaolingongfu.com. method of profit.It is a project of gathering all really interested in Shaolin to use a way to make available to themselves Official information required to comprehend in depth meanings of Shaolin Concepts and enhance to great levels their training.

-The main point of this subject is transmission of Official Shaolin Treatises with enriched content from Shaolin Master Shi De Qian and Shaolin Master Zhu Tian Xi

-The concept of earning a certain profit will materialise with the globalisation of the site offering the TEAM TRANSLATION as a product.As you know to translate a wide range of official and non official documents such as Shaolin,Taoism,Wudang,Emei,Wushu,Tibetian Treatises e.t.c great amounts of time and personal effort are used.If the future projects do not offer a certain percentage of profit it would be rather hard to continue(I am refering to two or three projects like this one at the same time).

-I have to remind that to study in Shaolin University you need a certain amount of money too.

Librarian
03-20-2007, 09:17 AM
Forum User Royal Dragon,

I have enough of a personal study to make plenty of use out of those formulas.

The difference between the previous versions and this one is that there will be complete clarification due to the Officiality of the project additional coments by Shaolin Masters and further enriched content.That means that even if one does not know Shaolin yet he is only curious to comprehend a way will be present(same counts for the experienced practitioner)

Librarian
03-20-2007, 09:30 AM
Forum User Ngokfei,

-The Shaolin Masters co-operate with a team of Professional Translators.In other words the trasnslators can utilise the help of the Shaolin Masters on the meaning clarification and general concept tranfer issues to Proof - Read the translation results

-There are 10 Volumes due to the nature of this project it has to be done on a full scale

-Please comprehend that by popularisation I am refering to Clear,True and Pure comprehention of Shaolin Way

-I will reply on the content of each volume soon(since I have not translated by myself.Please check previous reference on content in general).One meaning,Shaolin Heritage

-As far as I know all parts of Shaolin Wugong Series are interconnected since Shaolin concepts are their main subject,so we cannot refer to idependent but interconnected Sections

GeneChing
03-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Librarian, I salute anyone who endeavors to translate works for Chinese. It's just that if I think you're coming from the wrong perspective if you're looking at this as a business venture. Half a K is a lot of dough. The Tagou books (http://www.martialartsmart.net/bslx115.html) are at the upper end for prices. Of course, there are a few collectors who will always pay top dollar, but that's not worth banking upon.

I'm not sure you need to get permission from Shaolin Temple. I think Deqian owns the rights to his work. You should check out my article, The Shaolin Scribe: Shi Deqian and the Shaolin Encyclopedia in our 2007 January/February (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=687). He talks about previous translation attempts and his issues with them somewhat.

Librarian, given the tone of your posts, you sound like a man with a mission. I'm not sure if that will help or harm your project, but it's rather pronounced, so you should reflect upon this. Have you done any work in the martial arts world or the publishing world before?

Sal Canzonieri
03-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Some comments/questions:

-I would buy it for that price, no problem.

- What if you did it by subscription?

- What if as each volume is translated, you offer it for sale, separately. People can get the volumes that they want, or other ones later.

- The HARDEST part of all this is finding a publisher in the USA that will print it on paper.
First of all, the paper printing in the USA will be astronomical. I have published a bunch of books with well known publishers, none of them have their books printed in the USA, they are all printed in China now. A 120 page full color FANCY book cost only $1.50 US a book to get printed there in China (Hong Kong and elsewhere).
American printers do not want to print books that's why they charge a lot ($10 for a full color 200 page book). They have their press running full time for corporate accounts that need advertisements and brochures, there is no shortage of that.
I've had all these explained to me by my publishers.

What if you skipped paper altogether, to lower all your costs and skip the need to even had a publisher get involved.
Make pdf file books.
A lot of companies are selling books on disc now, it is a new thing that is just starting here. I know a bunch of people that are making their books on disc that come in a really nice DVD sized case.

You can use what everyone else is doing:
Make the book file with Adobe InDesign software, the best that there is,
and it will make a PDF version of the book.
The program allows you to use many security features, even a "can't print" feature.

Or let it be printable so that the person that buys it can print out whatever pages they want for their personal use.

No one would print out the whole book and resell it cause it would cost them a few thousand dollars to get it printed for one copy.
If one person does that for their personal use, so what, doesn't effect you.

You can keep costs way down by making E-Books of each of the volumes.
You would sell way more copies to way more people that way.

AND, with the money you make from selling the E-books versions, you can save it up to get a limited edition of paper copies printed in China for those that want it.

AND best of all, one of the reason why people are doing E-books: you can add videos to an e-book! Not only would you be able to see the forms as they are no shown in the chinese books, but you would be able to add VIDEOS of the forms!!!!

Comments?

Sal Canzonieri
03-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Also, Shi Dejian just re-did all the forms in his books with photos and corrections of movements in the new version of the Shaolin encyclopedia,
SO aren't you going to need to show this updated versions of the forms, not the old versions that you currently have?
Why would I want the uncorrected versions of the forms.

AND< PLEASE PLEASE have Shi Dejian finally show the 3 Shaolin Tai Tzu Chang Quan forms that only the moves are given in the Shaolin Encyclopedia but there are no images for these 3 forms.

THEN it would be really worth it for me to buy, whatever format you do it on.

Royal Dragon
03-20-2007, 04:09 PM
What if you skipped paper altogether, to lower all your costs and skip the need to even had a publisher get involved.
Make pdf file books.
A lot of companies are selling books on disc now, it is a new thing that is just starting here. I know a bunch of people that are making their books on disc that come in a really nice DVD sized case.

Reply]
PDF's are too hard on the eyes....I'd want a real paper book if I was going to go through 10 volumes of reading. I do too much on a computer as it is. My eyes burn at the end of the day from the screen.

Also, I agree on showing the entire Tai Tzu Chang Chuan form, especially since it is such a key form in Shaolin history.

neilhytholt
03-20-2007, 04:21 PM
AND< PLEASE PLEASE have Shi Dejian finally show the 3 Shaolin Tai Tzu Chang Quan forms that only the moves are given in the Shaolin Encyclopedia but there are no images for these 3 forms.

Why does everybody obsess about forms? Who the hell cares about the forms?

Do they have the app breakdowns for all the forms?

hvillarruel
03-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Have you seen:

www.lulu.com ??

It seems interesting what they are doing.

Librarian
03-21-2007, 01:31 AM
Forum User Gene Ching,

Are you sure you exact a serious look upon my reference ?

-Shaolin Gong Fu a Course in Traditional Forms presents a series of basic forms and an overview of Shaolin Concepts and Qi cycling.It cannot be compared to Shaolin Wugong Book Series since it is based on overview and not in in – depth references since that was no the main reason of publishing.

-Shaolin Master Liu Hai Chao was based in INTRODUCING and furthermore offer the first steps in Global Popularisation

-Shaolin Wugong Series is the work Shaolin Masters refer to in order to enhance their training in all ways.

-The Translated Edition I am refering to is the Enriched version of the Original One.Never published before content(neither in China)will be added not as a way of altering the Original but as Chapter/Section add – on by Shaolin Masters

Check www.shaolin.cn.com a few of my “opinions” on Shaolin are presented there

Librarian
03-21-2007, 01:50 AM
Forum User Sal Canzoniery,

-Thanks for your interest

-Due to officiality issues the complete series has to be translated at the same time.As can comprehend this is the first time a work presenting more than 2000 years of Shaolin Heritage is published in English.

-This project will comprise Book publishing companies contribution because of the value of knowledge these Manuscripts are imbued with.

-Pdf form will be the next step yet I have to explain that the cost is based on the translating

-The printing issue(referring to PDF) is still under discussion.

-The number of the people needed (500) for the project to be completed is an estimation.That means that depending on the individual intertested the cost will chasnge

-Videos are a seperate from the Shaolin Wugong Project part.It is very probable that(depending on popularisation of this project)Shaolin Temple accepts related presentations.Do not neglect that this is professional work.I have to mention that in case video project is created I will personally ask for English speaking Shaolin Monks and Masters to contribute in order to avoid language interpratation problems.

P.S.:Since there will be additional commentary volumes start asking – as long as you are interested that is -

P.S.:The idea is to bring official Shaolin knowledge to all that cannot visit the Shaolin Temple to study for long periods

Librarian
03-21-2007, 01:55 AM
Forum User Sal Canzoniery,

-I already obtain both Shaolin Encyclopedias of Shaolin Master Shi De Qian and Shaolin Gong Fu a Course in Traditional Forms book series too.

-I will do,please send any question you need answered we are making coment books too.

-I maybe able to look a bit further on answering related questions on Official level please give some time.

Librarian
03-21-2007, 01:59 AM
Forum User Neilhytholt,

-In order for one to achieve realisation in all he has to comprehend

-Even if there are not they can be created.Sholin is based on Evolution

Royal Dragon
03-21-2007, 06:54 AM

Reply]
Neil, the perticular forms have a special significance in shaolin history and are rather important forms not only for Shaolin, but all practitioners of the Tai tzu style, reguardless of branch.

It is the oldest recorded form of our style. We don't need the apps, we have them all all ready...although lots of apps to the 3 Tai Tzu Chang Chuan sets would be nice, as would a deep and detailed description of the styles useage and such, but a full presentation of the form is much more important than the apps for those of us who are interetsed in Shaolin, and Tai Tzu Chang Chuan specifically.

Librarian,
If I could have all my dreams come tue, I'd like to see written history, and details on the creation of the Tai Tzu Chang Chuan sets (Who was involved, when, why) as well as the forms choreography, applications of technique, and over all strategy of useage of said techniques in free fighting.

The Tai Tzu sets, as well as Xiao Hong and Da Hong sets are key forms in the over all evolution of Shaolin, an extrodonarily deep and detailed segment should be included for each one specifically, as well as the few other really old and foundational Shaolin forms still around today.

GeneChing
03-21-2007, 09:41 AM
Are you sure you exact a serious look upon my reference ? Are you sure you're qualified to undertake this project? That sentence has got some serious grammatical problems.

Please don't get defensive, Librarian. I do encourage your project. Translating this work would be a great benefit to the English-speaking Shaolin community. Translation is a serious undertaking. A fair portion of my job is based on translation. Are you sure you exact a serious look upon my reference? ;) When I did the interview with Shi Deqian for the article cited above, the project of translation did come up. If you read that article, you'll see it written between the lines, as well as blatantly stated in the conclusion. Now our company, TC Media, is starting to publish books. We have reviewed the market potential of such an endeavor, factoring costs, production and comparative sales based on over 20 years of market research, and we declined the project. I don't say that to discourage you. I'm actually very excited that you are interested in taking this project on. Your initial post had a business inquiry about the list price and I honestly shared my reaction to your proposal. As a business venture, it's not that sound. As a research venture, it's awesome. A lot of us do plenty of research that never turns a profit, at least not a monetary one. There's always karma, and many of us bank heavily upon that.

B-Rad
03-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Are you sure you're qualified to undertake this project? That sentence has got some serious grammatical problems.
Thanks for asking him that, I was kind of wondering the same thing.

Librarian, how involved will you be in the actual translation work? No offense, but your English doesn't seem to be all that great, at least in comparison to the level of English skills needed when writing a book. If you're not involved, what are the qualifications of the others working on the project?

Sal Canzonieri
03-21-2007, 11:03 AM

I dont mean this with a mean tone at all, but with a concerned and perplexed tone:

Here's the fundamental thing that really shows me that you really don't understand martial arts, CMA or not.

How can there be a set way of doing apps so that you can make app breakdowns on paper? There is an infinite amount of apps for each move in a form, period.

Every move in CMA is both offense and defense simultaneously. This is fundamental.

There is no specific move for each thing, because if you practice the moves in the forms, and you used proper body mechanics, and you understood how to move your body, THEN any move is going to work against any attack. THAT is what is the whole point about CMA and forms and applications. I'm sorry you never learned this, but every CMA teacher I have ever had since 1975 has taught this and shown it.

Show me any form, any, and I will show you hundreds of apps, with correct body mechanics.

Here, I'll make this offer, pay me to hold a seminar, and I will show you how to do this yourself, if you possess the foundational skills and knowledge (that you can do the correct body mechanics).

Anyways, that is a different topic, shouldn't be discussed here and hijack this thread. Please, thanks

Sal Canzonieri
03-21-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks for asking him that, I was kind of wondering the same thing.

Librarian, how involved will you be in the actual translation work? No offense, but your English doesn't seem to be all that great, at least in comparison to the level of English skills needed when writing a book. If you're not involved, what are the qualifications of the others working on the project?

I have worked in translations for many years for technology companies, so I volunteer to help smooth out the english, if you need people.

You are going to need people that do Shaolin and can understand how to translate correctly, otherwise the wrong words will be chose from the many possiblities some Chinese characters can have, the person has to understand context to get the nuances right.

Royal Dragon
03-22-2007, 07:52 AM
Sal, exprapilating apps from forms is not allways an easy thing. Some of the moves just look incomprehendable. One really needs to be shown some apps that at least demonstraight the core concept behind the moves in the form before they can begin to exprapilate more apps from a given technique.

Also, we don't really know what the original intent was for those moves. If the founders of our styles could come back from the past, they may look at our apps and be going "No, you've got it all wrong".

The "Way" these techniques are used in the style is more represenitive of the style, than the choreography of the form, so if we just go off developing our own apps for the techniques, are we really doing the same style anymore?

I was watching a San Shou vid the other day, and i saw a move from our Tai Tzu form. (The one after pounds the mortar, where you turn and upper cut behind, followed by the double kick). I had allways seen that as a cover, brush aside followed by an upppercut. However, in the san shou vid, the fighter uses it by grabbing his opponents kick, trapping it aganst his body, and throwing him by his trapped leg as he truns. The upper cut is not an upper cut here, you use the upper arm to help pivot and give a launching point for the opponent's leg. Same identical motion though.

Now, this is a TOTALLY different concept, and *Style* of use than what i was originally seeing that app to be. Since both apps are functional, stylistically speaking, which app is right for Tai Tzu?

I could go to my water boxing friend to help decipher apps for my form, and even for fighting strategy, but would I be useing tai tzu anymore? Or would it now be Li Hu, Ba Fa that is drawing on a Long Fist form for the tools.

See my point? One needs to be shown the apps for the forms, by a teacher who has been passed the original intent of the technique specific for that style, or else we are just reinventing the wheel, and making up our own styles based on trial and error.

Sal Canzonieri
03-22-2007, 08:50 AM
This is hijacking this thread, let's start a new one.

But:

Royal you are completely wrong, sorry.
I'll explain later to you.

Also, yes, that "new" application to Pound Mortar you saw is a common application, you must have not encountered it cause you don't have a regular teacher.
There are so many.

It's even an app in Xiao Hong Quan

Librarian
03-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Forum User Royal Dragon,

We don't need the apps, we have them all all ready...although lots of apps to the 3 Tai Tzu Chang Chuan sets would be nice, as would a deep and detailed description of the styles useage and such, but a full presentation of the form is much more important than the apps for those of us who are interetsed in Shaolin, and Tai Tzu Chang Chuan specifically.

-The differentiation between a Shaolin Practitioner that has the required certificates to teach and a Shaolin Master or Monk is the insight in Void.

That is why the more ways one can speak(applications during a sparring/combat sequence is like a dialogue and techniques like words and languages)the better he can evolve in the respective field

If I could have all my dreams come tue, I'd like to see written history, and details on the creation of the Tai Tzu Chang Chuan sets (Who was involved, when, why) as well as the forms choreography, applications of technique, and over all strategy of useage of said techniques in free fighting

That is the reason this project has started.In case you have more dreams on Shaolin it would be usefull to share them.That is a part of Shaolin Spirit the will to evolve without harming

Librarian
03-22-2007, 11:11 AM
Are you sure you're qualified to undertake this project? That sentence has got some serious grammatical problems.

Does the fact that that Shaolin Masters are ivolved in this project signifies irresponsible project flow ?

-I take no part in translation or publishing I simply transmit a message

Please don't get defensive

If I was offended or depressed due to the obstacles that I expect I will encounter I wouldn't be studying Shaolin Arts

There are no obstacles as long as Shen is pure of illussions and dellussions

Are you sure you exact a serious look upon my reference ?

[With all respect]Do I have to repeat that you have already compared the the Shaolin Gong Fu project series with Shaolin Wugong Book Series ?

-Do you comprehend Shaolin Master Shi De Qian's potential ?

-What you see in these posts is the 0,00001% of the total effort the site is yet to come

20 years of market research

As long as there is a will a way can be found in seconds.This is Shaolin Way

In all interested in Shaolin the sparkle of further comprehention can never be extinquished only detained by themselves

P.s.:The lack of few hours of sleep due to work and University responsibilities can lower my English writting level a bit

Librarian
03-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Forum User B-Rad,

Please contact Shaolin Master Shi De Qian and Shaolin Master Zhu Tian Xi for verification of this project's officiality.

You can also contact henanchuan@gmail.com for verification of my words and the level of translation quality.

If the translation quality is not the best there is then we would not be interested in this effort.

Librarian
03-22-2007, 11:34 AM
Forum User Sal Canzionery,

That was a question I was searching.Thank you.

I learn Shaolin Arts through e-mail communication with Shaolin Master Shi De Qian(with the help of www.shaolingongfu.com)translations of the first Shaolin Encyclopedia and a great variety of books since certain issues are keeping me away from Shaolin Temple(University e.t.c).

How can there be a set way of doing apps so that you can make app breakdowns on paper? There is an infinite amount of apps for each move in a form, period.

Does Shaolin have limits ?

Every move in CMA is both offense and defense simultaneously. This is fundamental.

There is no specific move for each thing, because if you practice the moves in the forms, and you used proper body mechanics, and you understood how to move your body, THEN any move is going to work against any attack. THAT is what is the whole point about CMA and forms and applications. I'm sorry you never learned this, but every CMA teacher I have ever had since 1975 has taught this and shown it.

Are you asking why a Shaolin Master would offer sparring response sequence for each and every style ?

Since you are aware of Shaolin Arts you should already know that in Shaolin fundamentals are solid and for a Skill or Style to be so infinite compability should be attained and that is where the respective detailed extensions take part

Show me any form, any, and I will show you hundreds of apps, with correct body mechanics.

Here, I'll make this offer, pay me to hold a seminar, and I will show you how to do this yourself, if you possess the foundational skills and knowledge (that you can do the correct body mechanics).

Do you teach in Shaolin Si ?

Anyways, that is a different topic, shouldn't be discussed here and hijack this thread. Please, thanks

This thread is about all and one subject/s if that wouldn't be a reason to refer to Shaolin way if that principle was not supported

You have mentioned that you teach.What is the meaning of Void in terms of Shaolin Way ?

I hope you ask more questins like the above.

Librarian
03-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Forum User Royal Dragon,

Sal, exprapilating apps from forms is not allways an easy thing.

Coment book series in response to the intend that you and all interested practitioners offer will be published right after the completition of this pilot project of our effort.

The main reason of this work is the transmission of PURE SHAOLIN TEACHINGS

Librarian
03-22-2007, 11:43 AM
Forum User Hvillarruel,

You mean they could aid as in terms of publishing.

Thanks for the info

Sal Canzonieri
03-22-2007, 12:33 PM
Librarian:

Yes, I teach Shaolin and other natural traditional CMA styles (shuai jiao, tong bei, others).

The symbol for the Shaolin Quan is the null symbol: the circle with a line through it.

I'll make up a quick poem (zen style) for you to study and to answer your questions to me:

Out of nothing, comes the one thing
The needle in the hurricane
Moves like a whip, stops like a stone
In yielding, overcomes
Without force
hard and soft, fast and slow
the incoming energy is trapped
yield, absorb, redirect, neutralize

Royal Dragon
03-22-2007, 01:13 PM
But:

Reply]
Ok, I am curious to hear your perspective.

Sal Canzonieri
03-22-2007, 05:37 PM
But:

Reply]
Ok, I am curious to hear your perspective.

First, starting from being taught natural traditional CMA body mechanics, theory, etc.,

Forms exist to codify the correct body mechanics, movements, postures, theories of a style and use them to apply a different strategy in each form.

One learns a form until one is intimate with the form so that there is muscle memory and nerve imprinting that allows spontaneous execution of the Necessary movement from the form that fits the self defense situation.

One knows a form forwards and backwards, inside and out, etc, until the form ceases to exist and becomes part of your nature, like when one makes driving a car part of one's nature. You are the form, and the form is you at this point.
ONLY then does natural applications arise when needed.

At the application level, all styles are the same: Ba Gua, tai Ji, Shaolin, you name it. You can have grandmasters of each style react to a self defense situation with what appears to the outsides as the EXACT SAME APPLICATION.
But in the person's nervous system, even though the application might look the same as other's do it, the strategy (why a style is a style) was different, subtle or not.
THE KEY HERE IS THAT EACH PERSON USED A DIFFERENT LEARNING PROCESS (the theory behind the moves in a form) to arrive at the same physical application.

At this high level, since each move is simultaneously offense and defense (the essence of CMA), there are endless spontaneous applications that arise from the incorporation of forms into one's body system.
It is a process, you cannot and should not FREEZE a moment in the process to create a set of applications.
In other words, if you say 'applications for this move are such and such" you teach yourself to be stupid and slow, instead of natural.
When driving a car, everyday, people maneuver themselves inside the car as needed to avoid accident. When to zig, when to zag, when to instantly speed up and slow down, when to instantly move left or right or back again, is all done as your second nature and your brain/body works as ONE to spontaneously perform the correct movement that saves your life and other's lives.
One can not say "do exactly this everytime such and such happens when driving", because you will surely get into an accident if you are that stiff, one drives naturally and avoids situations with maneuvers that were the necessary one to do at that moment.
This process is identical to the process of Forms.

When I have used CMA self defense (many many times in life), the application of a move came out spontaneously, the correct one as needed. Did I pick a style to do the move in my head? No! No time to think, just do. To do and think as one is to BE, to be there now. Not to waste seconds trying to figure out what to do, but to let it out freely.
At that moment, Shaui Jiao, Tong Bei, Shaolin, XY, Ba Gua, Tai ji, Tai Zu, etc, all became one and the application could have been found in any of these styles; at the moment of truth, the application was a merger of these styles.

Why do you think that all the best unbeatable past masters of CMA all practiced multiple styles (tong bei, shuai jiao, long fist, ba gua, xy, tai ji, etc).

You shouldn't be able to tell from which of his styles a master's applications are from. It should be found in each of the styles he has incorporated.

All ancient masters strove to make their movements from the forms natural.
At that level ANY move from a form will work against any attack.

Librarian
03-23-2007, 02:39 AM
Forum User Sal C

Yes, I teach Shaolin and other natural traditional CMA styles (shuai jiao, tong bei, others).

Then why do you ignore the importance detailed references in applications ?

The symbol for the Shaolin Quan is the null symbol: the circle with a line through it.

Shaolin is not Wushu yet Wushu can be formed out of Shaolin foundations

Shaolin Way/Path does not have a symbol that is it's TRUE form/symbolisation

I'll make up a quick poem (zen style) for you to study and to answer your questions to me

Shaolin Chan is not a Style.Who was your Master ?

From whom/where did you obtain teaching proficiencies ?

Out of nothing, comes the one thing
The needle in the hurricane
Moves like a whip, stops like a stone
In yielding, overcomes
Without force
hard and soft, fast and slow
the incoming energy is trapped
yield, absorb, redirect, neutralize

Qi[Primordial Qi(not Jing Qi)] is not the basis/core of Shaolin

Every person's comprehension "way/ways" is comprised of different analysis schematics.To use a riddle in order to confirm knowledge compability can only lead to missdirection since the "foundations" of this path are absent

At the application level, all styles are the same: Ba Gua, tai Ji, Shaolin, you name it. You can have grandmasters of each style react to a self defense situation with what appears to the outsides as the EXACT SAME APPLICATION.

Even in application level Shaolin is not the same because there no application,no Style,no method.The practitioner becomes the Style and evolves in accordance

It is a process, you cannot and should not FREEZE a moment in the process to create a set of applications.
In other words, if you say 'applications for this move are such and such" you teach yourself to be stupid and slow, instead of natural.
When driving a car, everyday, people maneuver themselves inside the car as needed to avoid accident. When to zig, when to zag, when to instantly speed up and slow down, when to instantly move left or right or back again, is all done as your second nature and your brain/body works as ONE to spontaneously perform the correct movement that saves your life and other's lives.
One can not say "do exactly this everytime such and such happens when driving", because you will surely get into an accident if you are that stiff, one drives naturally and avoids situations with maneuvers that were the necessary one to do at that moment.
This process is identical to the process of Forms.

Well when you are driving a car and there is traffic what will you do if you are not aware of other routes ?

I really wonder why you cannot comprehend that the applications explanation is BEFORE the completed Style routine where duality between the trainee and the Style is not existant.

Based on your theory there would be no evolution potential in anything.Human mind does not have boundries unless it's user sets so.

To be more detailed when added applications/application extensions are imbued in the Style the mind uses memory recall ability(=you were refering to that as spontaneous action)

There is always a way

Sal Canzonieri
03-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Mr. Liberarian;

You just showed me that you are a pompous ******** by your pedantic comments.

Plus, I played a trick on you to see where you were at, I have every single book and article that Shi Dejian every wrote and everything I said above is from one of his works, especially the Null symbol point, which is in the Shaolin Encyclopedia. So, your comments show me that you aren't able to recognize material that comes direct from the source. But you sure are ready to act the know it all.

So far, most people have told me that they are turned off from being interested in your project because of the attitude you exhibit in your posts. I'm done with it myself, so don't bother answering this either, thanks.

Librarian
03-24-2007, 09:16 PM
Forum User Sal Canzionery,

Plus, I played a trick on you to see where you were at, I have every single book and article that Shi Dejian every wrote and everything I said above is from one of his works, especially the Null symbol point, which is in the Shaolin Encyclopedia. So, your comments show me that you aren't able to recognize material that comes direct from the source. But you sure are ready to act the know it all.

Mo matter how many books one buys,howmany Masters he asks,howmany time he uses to practice if his eyes are not open to differ illussions and dellussions from Truth he will always be carying knowledge and never be one with it.

That is why you cannot comprehend that Shaolin Symbol is Shaolin Spirit itself.

That is what can enable a practitioner who is anaware of the Chinese language to Shaolin Teachings

How can one withstand Shaolin Training when he stops himself seing through words.

No matter how many try to strip Shaolin of it's Buddhist nature will only find themselves more unable to comprehend

When you meditate do you see a null symbol ?

So far, most people have told me that they are turned off from being interested in your project because of the attitude you exhibit in your posts. I'm done with it myself, so don't bother answering this either, thanks.

What I needed from this post is achieved I have informed all in need to be so

I enjoy an interesting dialogue especially when core Shaolin principles are involved

I see frustration in your words is this part of Shaolin training ?

Shaolin teachings can help not only recognise but be used to the fact that it is the choise of many to construct limitations in order to supress their true potential

Librarian
03-24-2007, 09:24 PM
PROJECT UPDATE

SHAOLIN WUGONG BOOK SERIES TRANSLATION PROJECT WILL BE ENRICHED WITH THE ADDITION OF SHAOLIN MASTER SHI DE QIANS FIRST AND LATEST EDITIONS OF SHAOLIN ENCYCLOPEDIA.

SHAOLIN WUGONG BOOK SERIES CONTENT WILL NOT BE ALTERED ONLY ENRICHED

THE PARTICIPATION/BOOK BUYING COST REMAINS THE SAME

For further information contact henanchuan@gmail.com

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Shaolin Wugong 10 Book Series

《少林武功医宗秘笈》
全书十卷十三章
第一卷第一章少林绝技真传
第二章少林绝技练法
第二卷第三章少林拳法(一)
第三卷第三章少林拳法( 二)
第四卷第四章少林棍法阐宗
第五章拳经拳法
第五卷第六章点穴法
第七章卸骨法
第八章擒拿法
第六卷第九章少林十大健身功法
第七卷第十章少林真本增演易筋洗髓内功图说( 一)
第八卷第十章少林真本增演易筋洗髓内功图说(二)
第九卷第十一章少林寺秘方选集
第十卷第十二章少林历代秘传选集
第十三章伤科治疗解救秘方

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Shaolin Master Shi De Qian's Shaolin Encyclopedia First Edition

Volume I

Part 1 Shao Lin temple memorabilia for Zen martial arts great monk

Chapter 1 the brief introduction of Shao lin trmple.........1
Chapter 2 Zen 17 ancestors..............43
Chapter 3 the outline of Shao Lin martial arts................93
Chapter 4 the famous fighting monks of each generation..........................115
Chapter 5 neoteric Shao Lin martial arts famous people and converted disciples....263
Chapter 6 the memorabilia of Shao Lin temple Zen martial arts.................311
Chapter 7 Shao Lin temple stelae...491
Chapter 8 the poems of the famous people in each generation................509
Chapter 9 anthology of calligraphy carved on the stelae..........................537
Chapter 10 the ready point for learning Shao Lin martial arts...................559
Chapter 11 the basis of Shao Lin fist............................573
Chapter 12 the techniques of fist in real fighting .......605
Chapter 13 a collection of selected specimens of Shao Lin fist ...............625
Chapter 14 the note of idiom in common use in Shao Lin fist..................663
Chapter 15 the rules of competition in Shao Lin martial arts ....................717
Chapter 16 southern Shao Lin temple test...................733

Part 2 illustration of Shao Lin fist

Chapter 17 elementary fist forms....1
Chapter 18 excellent fist forms....187
Chapter 19 Shao Lin diamond fist..............................679
Chapter 20 Shao Lin Wu He fist.833
Chapter 21 Shao lin protect family fist.......................919
Chapter 22 Shao Lin fist sparring .............................1037
Chapter 23 southern Shao Lin fist.............................1159

Part 3 the introduction for Shao Lin weapons

Chapter 24 images of Shao Lin weapons......................1
Chapter 25 Shao lin spear..............43
Chapter 26 Shao Lin staff............137
Chapter 27 Shao Lin sword.........317
Chapter 28 Shao Lin broad sword..............................545
Chapter 29 the illustration of Shao lin nine section chain whip.............683
Chapter 30 the illustration of Shao LIn rare weapons.............................729
Chapter 31 Shao Lin hidden weapons.....................1029

Part 4 Shao Lin unique skill

Chapter 32 San Da and combat.......1
Chapter 33 Shao Lin Qi Gong ......137
Chapter 34 the secret skill for fighting on the arena213
Chapter 35 Shao Lin method of pressure point fighting..........................363
Chapter 36 skill of Shao Lin joint locking ..................417
Chapter 37 ShaoLin 72 techniques..............................477
Chapter 38 Shao Lin methods for long life.................659
Chapter 39 Shao Lin temple the secret recipe for injured.........................687
Chapter 40 Shao Lin temple a collection of selected specimens of internal medicine..807

Part -1 a brief introduction of the Shao Lin temple

Chapter 1 the innovation of Shao Lin temple...............2
1.the establishment and development of Shao Lin temple ........................2
2.the organization of the temple.....4
3.land and managemernt..................5
origin of the land............................5
the distribution of the land and admministration .... 7
Chapter 2 the main building of Shao Lin temple...........8
section 1 the main palace of Shao Lin temple...............8
1 mountain gateway 2 Ci Yun palace 3 Xi Lai palace 4 Tian Wang palace
5 bell building 6 drum building 7 Da Xiong freat palace 8 Jin Na Luo palace
9 six ancestors palace 10 tower yard 11 the law palace 12 abbot's house
13 Li Xue pavilion 14 thousand Buddhas palace 15 white clothes palace
16 nectar dais 17 ten palaces of the leader of ghosts
section 2 the main building outside
1 the block of tower (18) 2 the place of interest in cloud and fog mountain--DaMo cave(24)
3 the place for memoring Da Mo faced the wall--the first ancestor abbey(24)
4 the second ancestor abbey(27) 5 the third ancestor abbey(27)
6 ten directions Zen yard(28) 7 southern garden(28) 8 Hua Yan temple(29)
9 Shao Lin martial arts house(29)
Chapter 3 the birth and spread and continuity of Zen.................29
1 Ba Tuo spreaded the Buddhism Xiao Cheng Zen...29
2 Da Mo face the wall and Zen hand down the light.30
3.the birth and development of Chinese Zen..............31
4.Shao Lin temple was burned for three times............35
Chapter 4 Shao Lin temple Zen martial arts spread to the world...38
1.Japanese aaazen martial arts is originated from Song mountain Shao lin.....38
2.Gao Li Zen door nine mountain is originated from Shao Lin .................40
3.ancient Indian monks come to Song mountain cross the ocean............41
4.Shao Lin monk Ren Ji went to Vietnam......................41
5.Pu Xue spreaded the Buddhism in Burma.................42
6.Gao Can Hong Zen spreaded the techinque in southeast Asia.............42

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Part 2 Zen 17 ancestor

1. the ancestor of Shao Lin temple--Ba Tuo.................44
2.Shao Lin temple Da Cheng Zen ancestor--Pu Ti Da Mo.........................47
3.Da Cheng Zen second ancestor--Hui Ke...................49
4.Da Cheng Zen third ancestor--Seng Can...................50
5.Da Cheng Zen fourth ancestor--Dao Xin...................50
6.Da Cheng Zen fifth ancestor--Hong Ren...................51
7.Da Cheng Zen sixth ancestor,Chinese Zen ancestor--Hui Neng...........53
8.Zen seventh ancestor--Shen Hui55
9.the sixth ancestor of north sect Mahayana Zen--Shen Xiu....................57
10.the sixth ancestor of north sect Mahayana Zen--Fa Ru .....................58
11.the seventh ancestor of north sect Mahayana Zen--PuJi.....................58
12.the ancestor of Zen Cao Dong Sect --Ben Ji ..........59
13.the ancestor of Zen Lin Ji Sect --Yi Xuan.... ...........60
14.the ancestor of Zen Yun Men Sect --Wen Yan .....60
15.the ancestor of Zen Wei Yang Sect --Hui Ji ..........61
16.the ancestor of Zen Fa Yan Sect --Wen Yi .............62
17.the ancestor of Shao Lin temple Cao Dong Sect --Fu Yu......................62

Part 3 the outline of the Shao lin martial arts

Chapter 1 the origin of Shao Lin martial arts................94
1.the monk with martial arts went into Shao Lin..........94
2 the monk with desease created the methods for body building ...........97
3.affection of environment of society ,politics & military to Shao Lin martial arts...97
4.the relationship between Da Mo and Shao Lin martial arts....................98
5.conclusion....100
Chapter 2 the development of Shao Lin martial arts.100
Chapter 3 the morden Shao Lin martial arts...............104
Chapter 4 the characteristics and function of Shao Lin martial arts......107
1.practise is important and it is plain without florid.108
2.the content is plentyful and many forms................110
3.attact foreward and backward in a straight line.....111
4 not bend and not straight roll in and out................112
5.practise martial arts in a small place as a ox............112
6.practise internal and external together....................113
Chapter 5 the content of Shao Lin martial arts..........113

1.the defination of Shao Lin martial arts....................114
2.the range of Shao Lin martial arts............................114

Part 4 the famous fighting monks in each generation

Chapter 1 the famous fighting monk in North Wei Dynasty.................118
1 Seng Chou 2 Hui Guang 3 Wu Ren 4 Zhi Gang 5 Pu Xue 6 Hong Zun
Chapter 2 the fighting monks in Sui Tang dynasty..127
7 Zhi Cao 8 Yun Zong 9 Shan Hu 10 Hu Yang 11 Pu Hui 12 Ming Song
13 Ling Ying 14 Pu Sheng 15 Dao Guang 16 Zhi Sheng 17 Zhi Xing 18 Feng
19 Man 20 Zi Huan 21 Zi Sheng 22 Kong Kong 23 Ling Yin 24 Wei Kuan
25 Yuan Jing 26 Fu Hu
Chapter 3 the fighting monks in Song Jin dynasty...151
27 Ling Qiu 28 Zhi Rui 29 Fu Ju 30 Zhi Sheng 31 Hui Wei 32 Hui Lin
33Hai Zhou 34 Hong Wen 35 Jue Ze 36 Jue Yuan 37 Qiu Yue 38 Cheng Hui
39 Zong Yin
Chapter 4 the fighting monks in Yuan dynasty.........158
40 Zong Shu 41 Fu Xing 42 Fu Zhen 43 Hui Ju 44 Hui Ding 45 Hui Jing
46 Hui Ming 47 Hui Yan 48 Hui Yuan 49 Zhi An 50 Zhi Ju 51 Pu Ming
52 Zi An 53 Zi Zhan 54 Da Zhi 55 Zhi Tai 56 Shao Yuan 57 Jin Na Luo
58 Jue Xun 59 Liao Gai 60 Jue Kui 61 Jue Ru 62 Jue li 63 Jue Xian
64 Jue Jing
chapter 5 the fighting monks in Ming dynasty ........171
65 Hui Zhuang 66 Jue Ming 67 Jue Xu 68 Zhi Shan 69 Yi Lou
70 Liao Hua 71 Liao Ji 72 De Shi 73 Mu Zheng 74 Ben Ming
75 Yuan Guo 76 Yuan Zhan 77 Che Kong 78 Ke Ming 79 Ke Feng
80 Hui Tong 81 Zhi Nang 82 Bian Cheng 83 Ke Gai 84 Wu xu
85 Wu Guan 86 Wu xuan 87 Wu Cong 88 Wu Lin 89 Wu Lei
90 Wu Chan 91 Zhou You 92 Zhou Can 93 Zhou Zhao 94 Zhou Song
95 San Qi 96 WU Hua 97 Wu Jing 98 Hong Zai 99 Wu Sheng
100 Tan Ran 101 Xiao Shan 102 Yue Jing 103 Yeu Kong 104 Yue Zhong
105 Yu Tian 106 Zhu Fang 107 Tian Yuan 108 Liao Xin 109 Gu Zhou
110 Da Zao Hua 111Zong QIng 112 Pu Cong 113 Zi Ran 114 Wan An
115 You Ti 116 Hong Zhao 117 Pu Bian 118 Pu Zhen 119 Pu Mei
120 Zong Xiang 121 Guang Wen 122 Guang Yun 123 Guang Yu 124 Guang Tai
125 Zhen Dao 126 Tong Xiang 127 Tong Yu 128 Xing Ke 129 Zong Zhi
130 Hui Xi 131 Zong Chuan 132 Zong Hao 133 Zong Yun 134 Xing Hong
135 Xing Yuan 136 Dao Yuan 137 Dao Zhi 138 Dao Heng 139 Chao Shui
140 Dao Xing 141 Tong Mei 142 Ming Xue 143 Tong Xi 144 Qing Xi
145 Tong Liang 146 Xuan Ci 147 Xuan Gui 148 Zu Shuang 149 Dao Hu
150 Qing Yu 151 Ji Qing 152 Dao Ji 153 Dao Cheng 154 Qing Wang
Chapter 6 the fighting monks in Qing dynasty..........213
155 Tong Xu 156 Tong Quan 157 Zu Feng 158 Xuan Ming 159 Zu Fa
160 Jing Dian 161 Qing Bin 162 Jing Huo 163 Tong Ti 164 Xuan Yu
165 Zu Yi 166 Xuan Zhi 167 Qing Zhen 168 Qing Yu 169 Zhen Kui
170 Zhen Le 171 Ru You 172 Ru Dian 173 Qing Bi 174 Jing Yi
175 Zhen Cheng 176 Ru Xiu 177 Ru Yu 178 Ru Hui 179 Hai Han
180 Hai Chuan 181 Hai Fa 182 Hai Ming 183 Hai Shu 184 Hai Run
185 Hai Liang 186 Hai Kuan 187 Hai Gang 188 Zhan Hua 189 Zhan De
190 Zhan Zhi 191 Zhan Mou 192 Zhan Heng 193 Zhan Ke 194 Ji Ran
195 Zhen Qi 196 Zhan Shou 197 Zhan Luo 198 Hai Zang 199 Hai Zhong
200 Zhan Ju 201 Hai Ling 202 Hai Zhen 203 Ji Pao 204 Yan Le
205 Chun Zhi 206 Ji Yuan 207 Chun Hua 208 Ji Qin 209 Ru Jing
210 Chang Zhuo 211 De Yin 212 Zhen Jun 213 Heng Lin 214 Miao Yu
215 Su Hui 216 Chun Pu 217 Su Zhen 218 Su Dian 219 Zhen He
220 Ti Zhong 221 Yong Gui 222 Su Kun 223 De Qian 224 Miao Ju
225 Ti Xing 226 Ti Fengf 227 Chang Guo 228 Su Ying 229 Xing Ri
230 Su Guang 231 De Quan 232 Xing Jin 233 Xing Chao
Chapter 8 the fighting monks in morden time.............251
235 Zhen Xu 236 Xing Chun 237 De Chan 238 Yong Xiang 239 De Gen
240 Fei Peng 241 Xing Zheng 242 Su XI 243 Su Yun 244 Yong Xin
245 De Yang 246 Yong Xu

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Part 5 neoteric Shao Lin martial arts famous people and converted disciples

Chapter 1 the Shao Lin martial arts famous people...264
1 Liu Ting 2 Liu Fa Tai 3 Guo Qing Fanfg 4 Li Gen Sheng 5 Xu Shi You
6 Liu Shi Zhang 7 Wang Zi Ren 8 Li Zhan Yuan 9 Jin En Zhong 10 Wang Ding Yi
11 Qi San 12 Liu Jing Wen 13 Su Fa 14 Xing Shu 15 Yang Ju Cai
16 Liang Yi Quan 17 Wang Chao Fan 18 De Qian 19 Zhang Guang Jun 20 Lu Xue Li
21 Liu Bao Shan 22 Sun Zhen Gao 23 De Yan 24 Fan Qing Bin 25 Qiu Fang Jian
26 Liu Yu Zeng 27 Yun Zhu 28 Ma Xi Cheng 29 De Qian 30 De Rong
31 De Jiang 32 De Rui 33 De Ying 34 De Hua 35 Liu Guo Qing
36 Yang Rui
Chapter 2 the converted disciples of Shao lin temple...............................292
1 Xing Gang 2 Xing Xi 3 Xing Wei 4 De Da 5 Xing Long
6 Su Yong Qin 7 Xu Zhi Rong 8 You Jin Ba 9 Zhu Yu 10 Wu Fu De
11 Li Shun Rui 12 Lu Ying Xuan
appendix 1 the promoter of Shao Lin martial arts......298
1 Deng Jun Hua 2 Wang Zhi Zhou 3 Zhang Gou Bin 4 Zhuang Nan Guan
appendix 2 the foreign Shao Lin disciples.................300
1 Xing Rui 2 Zheng Xin Hai 3 Xing Xiang 4 Xing Huang 5 Xing Ying
6 Xing Zhen 7 Xing Li 8 Nuo Wa Si 9 Wu Kun Suan 10 Zuo Bo Guo Xiong
11 Yi Ge Er 12 Lin Jia Ping 13 Han Xiang Ji 14 Liu Yun Mao 15 Ma Si Luo Fu
16 Jiang Zhi Cheng

Part 6 the memorabilia of Shao Lin temple Zen martial arts

Chapter 1 the anecdotes about the fighting monks in each generation.312
1.Zhi Gang rescue the farmer girl and defeated the villains......................312
2.13 monks resisted the villains bravely......................312
3.iron monk Yuan Jing is as hard as steel....................313
4.Fu Hu defeated the bad monk with empty hand......314
5.Fu Ju assempled the heros and created the fist forms............................316
6. Jue Min monk saved the general...............................317
7.Hui Wei mond resist against the army of Jin............322
8.Jue Yuan went out the mountain and visit the famous master...............323
9.500 fighting monks defeated the army of Yuan.........324
10.small mountain monk fight against enemy...............326
11.Yue Kong lead the monks the monks to defend the customs...............327
12. Zhou Can monk driving out invaders......................330
13.Yue Jing getting rid of the devil snake with a divine sword..................331
14.Heng Lin leaded the monks to wipe out the bandits..............................332
15.Miao Yu defeated Wu Pei Fu with fist......................333
16.the guerilla resist Japanese invaders in Shao Lin district......................335
17.Zhen Xu overawe the hundredsoldiers in towers...336
18. De Gen gave a lesson to villain in north of An hui336
19. blind abbot show his unique skill.............................337
20.Shi De Yang become famous in the world................338
21. Xing Xiao gave a lesson to villain with chain whip...............................339
22.Xing Peng save the farmer girl bravely.....................340
Chapter 2 Shao Lin fighting monk visited the oversea341
1.Shao lin masters vistited Japan....341
2.Shao lin monks in France .............342
3.Master De Qian visited Lion City343
4.Master DeDing spreaded fame in Belgium.................345
5.Shao LIn fighting monk visited America....................347
6.Master De Can shocked Korea....360
7.Shao Lin fighting monk stired Burlin..........................361
8.Shao Lin monk spreaded fame Italy............................362
Chapter 3 the famous people in each generation visited Shao Lin to watch the Matial Arts..362
Section 1 ancient famous people visited Shao lin........362
1.Emperor Gao Zong visited Shao Lin for five times..362
2.Wu Ze Tian visited Shao Shi to give the poem.........363
3.Zhao Kuang Yin learned Martial Arts from Shao Lin...............................364
4.Zhu Yuan Zhang formally acknowledge a master in Shao lin..................365
5.Emperor Kang Xi visited Shao Lin...............................367
6.Emperor Qian Long counted the towers in Shao Lin368
7.Emperor Yong Zheng learned Shso lin martial arts secretly....................369
Section 2 Famous people in morden times visited Shao Lin.......................372
1.Kang You Wei gave the poem to Shao Lin................372
2.Jiang Jie Shi visited Shao Lin to watch martial arts...373
3.Dong Bi Wu visited Shao Shi.......374
4.Marshal Chen Yi visited Shao Lin375
5.Xu Xiang Qian watched martial arts and gave the poem..........................376
6.Chairman Li Xian Nian watched the fist forms of monk...........................376
7.Hu Yao Bang inspected Shao Lin temple....................377
8.A Pei visited Shao Lin monks first time.......................377
9.Qian Jun came to Shao Lin temple to learn martial arts.............................378
Section 3 International famous people watched the performance in Shao Lin.........383
Chapter 4 Introduction for Shao Lin group organization.............................386
1.Shao Lin martial arts association for rescuing the country......................386
2.Song mountain Shao Lin martial arts association......386
3.Shao Lin temple martial arts group for finding and arranging..................387
4.Shao Lin martial arts association in Deng Feng county...........................388
5.the Shao Lin temple committee for compiling the books of fist forms....389
6.research assosiation for Song mountain Shao Lin fist..............................389
7.Shao Lin temple martial arts association......................390
8.compile department for Shao Lin fist............................390
9.Chinese Shao Lin martial arts sports and medical association.................390
10.the brief introduction of the martial arts school in Shao Lin district.....394

Appendix 1.research association for Tai Wan Da Mo Yi Jin Jing and Xi Sui Jing........396
Appendix 2.China Shao Lin international martial arts academy..................397
Appendix 3.China Shao Lin temple association of development of culture of Tai Wan..398
Chapter 5 Shao lin temple martial arts group abroad...398
1.league of Japan Shao Lin temple fist............................398
2.league of Japan Shao Lin fist culture...........................399
3.Shao lin national martial arts association of Singapore ............402
4.Shao Zong mountain national martial arts and PE association of Singapore...........402
5.Hua Lin temple martial arts group of America...........403
6.Shao Lin Tai Ji martial arts academy of Switzland...403
7.Bing city Shao Lin national martial arts body building association of alaysia..........404
8.Sanfrancisco city Shao Lin Qi Gong research assoication of America404
9.Xiong Ben city Shao Lin fist research association of Japan..........405
Chapter 6 importrant competition and studying and discussing of learning meeting......405
1.the first national meeting of studying and discussing of Shao Lin fist learning ..........405
2.the first international meeting of studying and discussing of Shao Lin fist learning....407
3.the first international martial arts competition of Shao Lin disciples.......408
4.international Shao Lin martial arts festival in Zheng Zhou in1991.........413
5.international Shao Lin martial arts festival in Zheng Zhou in1992.........416
6.international Shao Lin martial arts festival in Zheng Zhou in1993.........422
7.the first China Song mountain Shao Lin martial arts competition on the arena...........448
Chapter 7 Shao Lin martial arts professional works in each generation...463
Chapter 8 expert in China & abroad glorified & commented martial arts professional works...465
Chapter 9 prize statistics of Shao Lin fighter competition.........475

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Part 7 stelae of Shao Lin temple

1.Song Yue Shao Lin temple epigraphy was written by the emperor in Tang dynasty........493
2.Shao Lin temple certificate on the back of the stelae...............................496
3.book for Bai Yi Wu Shao Lin temple seat of honor..497
4.the poem on the stelae was written by a queen .......497
5.the poem was written by a queen in Qing dynasty..498
6.Yu Gong stelae of Shao Lin Zen master.....................498
7.Xing Bao stelae of Xi An Zen master.........................500
8.the epigraphy was written by Sha Men Shao Yuan in Japan................501
9.the tower epigraphy of Cun Zhuo Zen master.........502
10.the epigraphy was written by Xiao Liang Zen master..........................503
11.epigraphy for monk Bian Tun written by Xin Chang Lord the grandson of emperor.....506
12.the epigraphy of Shao Lin Zen master Dao Gong 506
13.the epigraphy for memorizing Japanese monk Zong Dao Chen's revisit.............507

Part 8 the poems of the famous people in each generation

Chapter 1 ancient poems
1.visiting Shao Lin temple.............510
2.the scenery of Shao Lin temple.510
3.Shao Lin temple poem for friends.............................510
4.visiting Shao lin temple .............511
5.the first ancestor.........................511
6.visiting Shao lin temple..............511
7.the poem for Chang Shi Jiu back to Song mountain Shao lin ..............512
8.the poem for Zan Lu master back to Song mountain .............................512
9.staying in Shao Lin temple.........512
10.overlooking Shao Shi mountain...............................512
11.travelling in Shao Lin temple on dragon festival.....513
12.passing by Shao Lin temple.....513
13.passing by Jie Tan temple........513
14.passing by Shao Lin .................513
15.Song mountain scenic spot......514
16.visiting Shao lin temple.............514
17.praising Song mountain............514
18.something in Shao Lin temple .514
19.visiting Shao lin temple.............515
20.visiting Shao lin temple.............515
21.staying in Shao Lin temple.......515
22.Shao Lin nectar platform...........516
23.passing by Shao Lin temple.....516
24. Shao Lin ....516
25.Shao Lin .....516
26.overlooking cliff from Shao Lin ............................516
27.Shao Lin Jing Hou mountain...517
28.visiting Shao lin temple............517
29.the first ancestor temple...........517
30.the first visiting of Wei Xiao Dun...........................517
31.visiting Shao lin temple............518
32.climbing the Song mountain....518
33.to Fen He Hua Yuan Shao Lin temple....................518
34.two poems for Shao Lin night.519
35.climbing Wu Ru mountain with Zhao Xi Zhou....519
36.two poems for travelling in Shao Lin temple with Xu Nan Zhou.......519
37.travelling in Shao Lin temple with Xu Nan Zhou 519
38.stop at Shao Lin temple at night.............................519
39.overlooking the Zen house.....519
40.prising Da Mo master facing wall...........................520
41.visiting Shao lin temple............520
42.Zhuo Xi spring .........................520
43.ode for Da Mo...........................520
44.to E Mei Taoist fist ..................521
45.watching the martial arts competition......................521
46.watching the martial arts performance in Shao Lin ...522
47.passing by Shao Lin temple ...522
48.Shao Lin temple ........................522
49.watching the stelae for Shao Lin temple abbot by emperor in Tang dynasty....522
50.staying in Shao Lin temple......523
Chapter 2 morden poem................523
1.Shao Lin temple Xi An stelae....523
2.Shao Lin temple unique skill......524
3.memorizing Shao Lin fist............524
4.passing by Shao Lin temple .....524
5. the stone for facing the wall of Da Mo in Shao Lin temple........524
6.to Shoa Lin ..525
7.two poems for Shao Lin ............525
8.to Shao Lin temple .....................525
9.praising Shao Lin .......................525
10.traveling in Shao Lin temple....525
11.bidding Shao Lin ......................526
12.morality of martail arts..............526
13.improving Shan Men................526
14.tomb of Yue Kong monk in Shao Lin....................526
15.visiting Xin Yi Ba......................526
16.morden Shao Lin fist ...............526
17.epic for Shao Lin fist................526
18.praising Shao Lin martial arts.527
19.martial arts went out Shao Lin ...............................527
20.visiting Shao Lin temple .........527
21.the reappearance of braveness in Shao lin ..........527
22.praising Shao Lin martial arts..527
23.praising Shao Lin martial arts..528
24.priasing Shao Lin .....................528
25.poem for Shao Lin.....................528
26.to Chui Pu palace......................528
27.to Jin Na Luo palace.................528
28.to stone stelae ..........................528
29.two poems for praising master De Qian................529
30.Shao Lin monks like martial arts.............................529
31.the monk fronm eastern becoming famous...........529
32.praising Shao lin De Qian master...........................529
33.poem for Shao Lin martial arts530
34.Shao Lin fighting monk in America......................530
35.praising Zu Ting Shao LIn......531
36.poem for praising De Qian......531
Chapter 3 the morden famous people gave the epigraphy th martial arts.......531
1 member of standing committee Song Ren Qiong 2 member of standing committee Lu Ding Yi
3 member of standing committee Zhang Ai Ping 4 vice chairman of council Zhou Yi Cheng
5 vice chairman of CPPCC Fang Yi 6 vice chairman of CPPCC CHeng Si Yuan
7 vice chairman of CPPCC Qian Chang Zhao 8 vice chairman of CPPCC Yang Cheng Wu
9 vice chairman of culture association Zang Ke Jia 10 Rong Gao Tang
11 vice chairman of CPPCC Liu Ning Yi 12 vice chairman of woman association Lin Li Yun
13 secretary of classmate association in Huang Pu military school Cheng Yuan
14 Chen Tian Ran 15 member of standing committee of CPPCC Shen Zhui
16 proprieter of Xin Hua organized body Mu Qing 17leader culture troupe of Chinese
communist party center broadcasting Ma Ji 18 minister of government affairs dept. of
Singapore Zhuang Ri Kun
19 vice chairman Political law committee of CPPCC Lin Heng Yuan 20 vice minister
of ministry of orgnazation of Chinese communist party center Li Rui 21 Han Qiu Yan
Chapter 4 travel notes
traveling in Song mountain.........533

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Part 9 anthology of epigraphy carved on the stelae

Chapter 1 Dong Wei dynasty
1.epigraphy of Bi Qiu Hong Bao making statue.......537
2.epigraphy of Feng Hui Bao making statue.............537
Chapter 2 Tang dynasty
1.epigraphy was written by emperor in Tang dynasty............................539
2.epigraphy was written by emperor in Tang dynasty............................539
3.epigraphy for Yue Sha door Shi Fa Ru Zen master...............................542
4.epigraphy for Tian Zhong mountain......................543
Chapter 3 Song dynasty
1.epigraphy was written by Dong Po.........................544
2.ode to Da Mo..............................546
3.epigraphy for the first mountain..............................547
Chapter 4 Yuan dynasty
epigraphy of Zhao Gong monk tower........................548
Chapter 5 Ming dynasty
1.thousand cliffs and ten thousand ditches.............549
2.statue facing wall in the first ancestor temple.......551
3.epigraphy for Wu Yan Dao Zen master.................552
4.epigraphy for Dao Gong Zen master....................553
5.poem for Song mountain 16 peaks..........................554
Chapter 6 Qing dynasty
1. epigraphy for the teacher of Qian Long................555
2.praising the stone facing wall..556
Chapter 7 MinGuo dynasty
1.Yu Ying school...........................557
2.poem for Wu Pei Fu...................558

Part 10 the ready points for learning Shao Lin martial arts

Chapter 1 morality of martial arts560
Chapter 2 the new prohibitions for learning martial arts.........................562
Chapter 3 dressing place and nutrition.....................565

Part 11 the basis of Shao Lin fist

Chapter 1 shape of hands............574
Chapter 2 shape of foot and the method of practising ...........................580
Chapter 3 shape of body and the method of practising .........................582
Chapter 4 the eyes.........................583
Chapter 5 steps and methods of practising .............584
Chapter 6 the method of kicks ....587
Chapter 7 the method of jumping ...............................593
Chapter 8 the method of turn jumping ......................593
Chapter 9 the method of Chun Gong .........................595
Chapter 10 the method of the other martial arts........597
Chapter 11 the method of three section bright.........599
Chapter 12.the method of four ends ..........................599
Chapter 13 the method of union of five elements.....600
Chapter 14 the method of regulating eyes ears and heart.......................603

Part 12 the techinques of fist in real fighting

Chapter 1 the method of power block ........................606
Chapter 2 the method of moving body to dodge......607
Chapter 3 the method of combinating real and fake..607
Chapter 4 the method of aliving from dying .............608
Chapter 5 the method of white monkey washing face..............................609
Chapter 6 the method of changing and stiring..........609
Chapter 7 the method of breath and moving and still..............................609
Chapter 8 the method of changing in the wind.........610
Chapter 9 the method of practising movement.........611
Chapter 10 the method of body builing Liu He ........611
Chapter 11 the method of 24 cannons........................611
Chapter 12 the method of 32 closing .........................613
Chapter 13 ten points of Shao lin Shi Jia hammer handle........................615
Chapter 14 the points of 8 strikes and 8 no strikes...620
Chapter 15 the points of 3 front and 6 points............620
Chapter 16 the method of 36 getting through and shake ........................621
Chapter 17 the points of 16 gesture of fighting ........621
Chapter 18 the points of unarmed hand for fighting ...............................623

Part 13 a collection of selected specimens of Shao Lin fist

1.Shao Lin golden stone fist........626
2.Shao Lin 8 Zhen fist...................629
3.Shao Lin four doors fist ............631
4.the first Ba Ji fist ........................632
5. the second Ba Ji fist .................632
6.the third Ba Ji fist .......................633
7.the fourth Ba Ji fist ....................633
8.the fifth Ba Ji fist ........................634
9.the sixth Ba Ji fist .......................634
10.the seventh Ba Ji fist ..............634
11.the eighth Ba Ji fist ..................635
12.Ba JI fist sparring .....................635
13.the second Ba Ji fist sparring .637
14.small Liu He fist.........................638
15.Shao lin surport palm................638
16.Shao lin plum blossom palm....639
17.the second plum blossom palm......639
18.the third plum blossom palm...639
19.Shao Lin swallow palm.............639
20.Shao Lin Guan Dong fist..........640
21.Shao Lin Guan Xi fist................640
22.Shao Lin Yun Yang fist ............641
23.Shao Lin hungry tiger fist.........641
24.the second hungry tiger fist.....641
25.the third hungry tiger fist..........642
26.Shao Lin Fu Hu fist....................642
27.the second Fu Hu fist................642
28.Shao Lin fire dragon fist............643
29.Shao Lin scissor fist...................643
30.Shao Lin reverse arm fist...........643
31.Shao Lin watch tide fist.............644
32.Shao Lin six ancestors fist........644
33.Shao Lin mandarin duck leg.....644
34 Shao Lin meteor leg...................644
35.shao Lin Liu He link fist............645
36.the secret points of Shao Lin Yi Men fist..............645
37secret points of changing the **** claw dragon weist & tiger head....646
38.Shao Lin five shape fist............646
39.the secret point of Shao lin five shape palm.........646
40.the secret point of Tong Bi fist...............................647
41.the action point of Tong Bi fist...............................647
42.the secret point of small Lian Huan fist.................648
43.the secret point of Tong Bi Jie fist.........................648
44.the secret point of Tong Bi Lian Huan fist...........649
45.the secret point of big Lian Huan fist....................649
46.the secret point of the skill of Tong Bi fist...........649
47.the secret point of Shao Lin 36 grasp....................650
48. the secret point of Shao Lin seconf seven stars fist.........650
49.the secret point of Shao Lin third seven stars fist..............650
50.the point of Shao Lin long fist651
51.the second Shao Lin long fist.651
52.the secret point of the third Shao Lin long fist....652
53.Shao Lin soft fist......................652
54.the second Shao Lin soft fist.653
55. the third Shao lin soft fist......653
56.the secret point of Shao Lin five fist.....................654
57..the secret point of Shao Lin dragon fist..............654
58..the secret point of Shao Lin tiger fist...................655
59..the secret point of Shao Lin leopord fist.............655
60..the secret point of Shao Lin crane fist.................655
61.the secret point of Shao Lin Five shape & eight method fist...656
62.the secret point of five shape Lian Huan fist......656
63.the secret point of ShaoLin mantic fist................657
64.the secret point of second Shao lin black tiger fist........658
65.the secret point of third Shao lin black tiger fist658
66.the secret point of Shao Lin iron ox shield fist....658
67.the secret point of Shao Lin Yuan Gong fist........659
68.the secret point of Shao Lin two ancestor fist.....659
69.the secret point of second Shao Lin five son fist660
70.the secret point of third Shao Lin five son fist.....661
71.the point of five son fist sparring...........................662

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:50 AM
Part 14 the note of idiom in common use in Shao lin fist

1 stroke(664) 2 strokes(666) 3 strokes(668) 4 strokes(673)
5 strokes(678) 6 strokes(681) 7 strokes(685) 8 strokes(687)
9 strokes(694) 10 strokes(699) 11 strokes(701) 12 strokes(706)
13 strokes(708) 14 strokes(710) 15 strokes(711) 16 strokes(713)
17 strokes(714) 18 strokes(715) 19 strokes(716) 20 strokes(716)
21 strokes(716)

Part 15 the rules of competition in Shao Lin martial arts

Chapter 1 referee and their duty..718
1.constitution of referee................718
2.the duty of judge group and referee........................719
Chapter 2 the common rules of competition................721
3.the nature of competition............721
4.the item of competition................721
5.dividing group in competition....721
6.adjudgement of place.................722
7.dressing, going in ,going out,begining ,ending,reckoning by time....722
8.waiver...........723
9.deal with the advices.................723
10.the rules of competition order for athelets.............723
Chapter 3 the standard and method of giving the score.........................723
11.the standard of giving score for each competition...............................724
12.the method of giving score.....725
Chapter 4 the demand of Shao Lin martial arts main movements specification......726
13 the demand of main movements in fist forms specification...............726
14.demand of the basic specification of weapons & rules of giving & deducting score...730
Chapter 5 the demand of style and characteristics...731
15.the demand of fist weapon form sports sepcification.........................731

Part 16 Southern Shao Lin test

1.the legend about southern Shao Lin.......................734
2,Shao Lin temple monks talking about Southern Shao Lin...................735
3.the experts in the whole country tested southern Shao Lin................736
4. somebody said southern Shao lin is in Fu Qing...750
5.the outline of martial arts in southern Shao Lin.....752
6 supplement :Shao Lin temple converted disciples755
1 Yun Li 2 Yun Ying 3 Yuan Jun 4 De Yuan

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Volume 2 IndexPart 17 elementary fist forms1.the first arhat eighteen movements of hands............22.the second arhat eighteen movements of hands...........63.the third arhat eighteen movements of hands..........114.the fourth arhat eighteen movements of hands..........155.the fifth arhat eighteen movements of hands........196.the sixth arhat eighteen movements of hands..........237.the seventh arhat eighteen movements of hands..........288.the eighth arhat eighteen movements of hands.........329.the ninth arhat eighteen movements of hands..........3610.protecting mountain Zi Men arhat eighteen movements of hands........5511.Shao Lin ten springy kicks.............................6112.Shao Lin eight steps chain kicks................8013.Shao Lin mind form........8914.Shao Lin Xiao Hong fist...................9515.the second Xiao Hong fist.............10716.Shao Lin Da Hong fist................11317.the second Da Hong fist..............12418.Shao Lin mind fist...................13019.The second mind fist..............14220.Shao Lin small Tong Bi fist.........15521.Shao Lin big Tong Bi fist.............17222.Shao Lin facing the sun fist........181 Part 18 excellent fist forms1.Shao Lin arhat fist..................1882.the second arhat fist................1943.Shao Lin two doors Ba Ji fist.....2084.Shao Lin small cannon fist..........2215.the second small cannon fist.........2276.Shao Lin big cannon hammer................2357.Shao Lin small plum blossom fist..........2458.Shao Lin big plum blossom fist..........2529.Shao Lin chain fist.................26410.Shao Lin eight steps chain fist..........26811.Shao Lin plum blossom mantis fist...................28812.Shao Lin swallow shape fist..............30013.Shao Lin five tigers fist.................30614.Shao Lin black tiger fist.................31315. Shao Lin intrepid tiger fist.............32216.Shao Lin eight methods fist..........34117.Shao Lin five elements and eight methods fist..............35318.Shao Lin lotus fist..................35819.Shao Lin mind long fist..............36220.Shao Lin Zhao Yang fist..............37421.Shao Lin monkey fist..................38322.Shao Lin seven stars and mantis fist..........38923.Shao Lin white ape and mantis fist...........39524.Shao Lin poking foot fist................40225.Shao Lin Pi Gua fist....................41026.Shao Lin Tian Gang fist..................41827.Shao Lin break lotus fist.............42728.Shao Lin mouse palace fist............43529.Shao Lin Di Sha fist.................44330.Shao Lin facing down genie fist........45031.Shao Lin roll dragon palm.................45732.Shao Lin wind fire fist...................46733.Shao Lin drunk fist....................47534.Shao Lin long protecing the door of the mind fist..............48835.Shao Lin stone fist......................51336.Shao Lin step fist..............53437.Shao Lin soft fist................54738.Shao Lin comprehensive Tai Ji fist.........55639.Shao Lin short strick fist...............56640.Shao Lin chasing wind fist..................57441.Shao Lin Luo Wang eighteen palm..........58042.Shao Lin Ye Cha iron sand palm.............58443.Shao Lin leopard hammer....................58844.Shao Lin searching wind palm..............59545.Shao Lin keeping down the mountain fist.......59946.Shao Lin go out of the mountain fist...........60747.Shao Lin tiger jump fist.......61248.Shao Lin leopard jump fist....................61949.the second Shao Lin leopard jump fist.........62850.the third Shao Lin leopard jump fist.......64051.the fourth Shao Lin leopard jump fist..........65152.Shao Lin agile fist..........................66253.Shao Lin **** claw dragon weist and leopard head change....669Part 19 Shao Lin diamond fistChapter 1 the basis of diamond fist........................6801.hand method..........................................68 02.foot method.........................6813.step method...............6824.leg method..............6835.procedure of practising ..........................684Chapter 2 the illustration of Shao Lin diamond fist forms..............6851.the first diamond fist.........................6852.the second diamond fist.....................7043.the third diamond fist.....................7224.

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:53 AM
the fourth diamond fist................7345.the fifth diamond fist................7486.the sixth diamond fist.................7627.the seventh diamond fist.............7768.the eighth diamond fist.............7899.the ninth diamond fist.............80110.the tenth diamond fist............814Part 20 Shao Lin Wu He fistChapter 1 the outline of the Shao Lin Wu He fist.....8341.the origin of the Shao Lin Wu He fist.............8342.the characteristic of Shao Lin Wu He fist..........8343.the basis............................8354.the proceeding of practising ..........837Chapter 2 the illustration of Shao Lin Wu He fist form..........8381.the first Shao Lin Wu He fist..................8382.the second Shao Lin Wu He fist..................8503.the third Shao Lin Wu He fist..................8674.the fourth Shao Lin Wu He fist............8825.the fifth Shao Lin Wu He fist...............898Part 21 Shao Lin protect family fistChapter 1 the outline of Shao Lin protect family fist.............9201.the characteristics of the fist...................9202.the basis .......................................9223.the procedure of practising .....................924Chapter 2 the illustration of the pratecting family fist.........9251.the first opening the mountain fist...................9252.the second facing the door fist...................9403.the third three recommendation for Zhu Ge...........9544.the fourth puncture heart hammer...................9715.the fifth five men palm....................9806.the sixth Di Pan leg....................9897.the seventh plum blossom fist...........9938.the eighth chain hammer...............10009.the ninth chain leg.................100610.the tenth ambush palm..............101111.the eleventh Pu Di sand.............101712.the twelvth capture the enemies back to mountain.............102413.the thirteen protect yard hammer.........................1031Part 22 Shao Lin fist sparring1.arhat 18 hands sparring ..............10382.arhat roll strick sparring............10613.arhat hand in hand sparring..............10684.Shao Lin Liu He fist...........10815.the second Shao Lin Liu He fist........10966.the third Shao Lin Liu He fist............11117.the fourth Shao Lin Liu He fist...........11208.Shao Lin Beng Bu fist sparring ............11399.Shao Lin black tiger fist sparring .............1149Part 23 Southern Shao Lin fist1.the character Gong facing down the tiger fist...11602.south Shao Lin a plum blossom fist.........11853.south Shao lin arhat happy angry fist.....12144.south Shao Lin tiger eagle fist.........1220Volume 3 Index Part 24 the illustration of Shao Lin weapons1.Shao Lin short weapons .................22.Shao Lin long weapons................233.Shao Lin soft weapons................314.Shao lin hidden weapons...............39Part 25 Shao Lin spear skillChapter 1 the basis of Shao Lin spear skill.............441.the name of each part of spear and datum..............442.the steps...........................................45 3.the basic skill of spear.....................48Chapter 2 the secret points collection of Shao Lin spear.........521 the secret points of practising pear...........................522.the three words rhyme of spear skill.........................55Chapter 3 the illustration of Shao Lin spear skill form.............581.Shao Lin 13 famous spear..........................................582 .Shao Lin plum blossom spear....................................633.Shao lin flower spear ........................................674.Shao Lin big flower spear...................................755.Shao Lin black dragon spear.................................816.Shao Lin .................................................. 957.Shao Lin long spear..................................1088.Shao Lin 24 spear..............................117 .................................................. 12210.the illustration of Shao Lin double flower spear...........134Part 26 Shao Lin staff skillChapter 1 the method of Shao Lin staff...................1381.the shape and method of step.......................1382.the skill in common use.........................1403.the secret points of practising staff........141Chapter 2 the sollection of Shao Lin staff sorm.............1431small Ye Cha staff.......................................1442.b ig Ye Cha staff......................1443.Yin Shou staff.....................1454.break staff......................1455.Liu He Yin Shou staff..................1476.Liu He wind wrap Ye Cha staff..........1487.skiny girl cross thread staff............1488.six back rows staff.......................1499.white snake staff........................14910.big Ye Cha staff fighting................15011.ShaoLin same as the sky staff..........15012.Shao Lin Shang Pan eight Divinities staff...........15113.Shao Lin five tigers and a flock goats staff.........15114.Shao lin big holly staff.........................15215.Shao Lin whirlwind staff.......................15216.shao Lin plum blossom staff...............15217.Shao Lin flying dragon staff.............................15318.Shao Lin............................................... ...............15319.Small Ye Cha Fighting Staff..............................15420.The Second Plum Blossom Staff.............................15421.Small Liu He Staff..................................154Chapter 3 - The Question sand Answers of Shao Lin Staff Skill....................155Chapter 4 - The Illustration Of Shao Lin Staff Skill ........1611. Shao Lin Wind Fire Staff........................................1622. Shao Lin Da Mo Staff ..................................1663. The Second Da Mo Staff..................................1764. Shao Lin Ape Staff......................................1835. Shao Lin Weaving Staff.................................1896. Shao Lin Shooting Star Staff.......................1957.

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Shao Lin Magical Wind Staff.....................2008. The Skill of Shao Lin Magical Wind Staff Fighting...........2089. Shao Lin Fire Poker Staff..............................26310. Shao Lin Eyebrow Height Staff .....................27011. Shao Lin Big Ye Cha Staff....................28212. Shao Lin Liu He Staff...........................29113. Shao Lin Yu Style Staff.........................31014. Cheng Zong Tai Staff Skill 55 Movements...............315Part 27 Shao Lin Jian SkillChapter 1 - The Basic Skill of Shao Lin Jian.................3181. The Skill in Common Use..............................3182. Target Areas For Striking............................3213. The Secret Points of Shao Lin Jian................321Chapter 4 - The Illustration of Shaolin Jian Form......3221. Shao Lin Chou Gong Jian......................3222. Shao Lin Searching Wind Jian.................3283. Shao Lin Eight Divinities Jian............2414. Shao Lin Fire Dragon Jian..................3505. Shao Lin Green Dragon Jian.............3636. Shao Lin Cloud Sun Jian...................3717. Shao Lin Spring Dragon Jian.............3798. Shao Lin Five Palace Jian.............3879. Shao Lin Dragon Shape Jian........39410. Shao Lin Five Methods Jian........40311. Shao Lin Chain Jian ............42712. Shao Lin Ten Shapes Jian.................43713. Shao Lin 36 Jian........................46614.Shao Lin wind evil Jian...............505Chapter 3 the collection of Shao Lin Jian skill......5351.Shao Lin Shang Pan eight divinities Jian.............5352.Shao Lin seven stars Jian ........................5363.Shao Lin Da Mo Jian..............................5364.Shao Lin dragon shape Jian....................5375.Shao Lin Mouse Jian........................5376.Shao Lin green wind Jian..................5387.Shao Lin child Jian..............538appendix: the comparison of ancient and modern idioms of Jian skill......................540Part 28 Shao Lin DaoChapter 1 the outline of Shao Lin Dao skill..............5461. origin of Dao skill............................5462.the characteristics of Shao Lin Dao skill..............5473.the content of Shao Lin Dao skill....................548Chapter 2 the basic skills of Shao Lin Dao ...............5491.the construction of Dao ........................5492.hand ,foot ,body,eye and step coordination...........5503.the basic skill of Dao ...........................5614.the secret points of Shao Lin Dao..................574Chapter 3 the illustration of Shao Lin excellent Dao skill..........5781 Shao Lin single Dao ........................5782. Shao Lin green dragon Dao .................5823. Shao Lin plum blossom Dao .................5914. Shao Lin black tiger Dao ...................5995. Shao Lin five tigers and a flock of goats Dao.........6096. Shao Lin wild goose Dao ................6187. Shao Lin four doors Dao .................6278. Shao Lin around head Dao ...................6569. Shao Lin temple south yard double Dao 11movements..............66610. Shao Lin spring autumn big Dao ....66911 .the second spring autumn big Dao.................... 675Part 29 The illustration of Shao Lin Nine section chain whip1. Shao Lin protect body Whip ......................6842. Shao Lin Four Doors and Eight Steps Whip.........6893. Shao Lin Double Whip ............................6954. Dao Wrap Add Whip ............................7065. Shao Lin Drive Mountian Whip..................718Part 30 The Illustration of Shao Lin Rare Weapons (37)1. Shao Lin Diamond Stick....................7302. Shao Lin Protect Hand Yue .........7473. Shao Lin Moon Blade Dao .......................7534. Shao Lin Tian Gang Chop Water Fan ...............7535. Shao Lin Scythe..................................7626. Shao Lin Double Scythe..........................7767. Shao Lin Closed Blood Mandirin Duck Stick ........7818. Shao Lin Five Hands Together Palm .............7929. Shao Lin Turn Palace Cane ...................80410. Shao Lin Closed Blood Mandarin Duck Mace ............81111. Shao Lin Two-Section Stick .......................81812. Shao Lin Double Shooting Star ....................83013. Shao Lin Iron Broom..............................83614. Shao Lin Hunt Swallow Fork....................84315. Shao Lin Wild Goose Wing Spear..................85016. Shao Lin Lu Xia Spade .......................85617. Shao Lin Convenience Spade..................86118. Shao Lin Support Sky Fork..............86819. Shao Lin Goat Horn Cane ..............87220. Shao Lin Ox Horn Cane........................87721. Shao Lin Double Cane.......................88422. The Second Shao Lin Double Cane............89023. Shao Lin Diamond Ring................89824. Shao Lin Double Dagger............90125. The Second Shao Lin Double Dagger...................90726. Shao Lin Xuan Hua Axe..........................91327. Shao Lin Short Handle Chase Soul Spade.......92028. Shao Lin Double Jian.........................92529. Shao Lin Long Handle Spear.......................93130. Shao Lin Square Sky Spear........................93531. Shao Lin Protect Hand Hook...................94532. Shao Lin Golden Flower Hammer.................95133. Shao Lin Face Down The Devil Axe..........95834. Shao Lin Three Section Stick...............96435. Shao Lin Da Mo Cane......................97136. The Second Shao Lin Da Mo Cane.................98137. Shao Lin Rope Whip..........................100438. Shao Lin Double Fold Whip.................1015Part 31 Shao Lin Hidden Weapons1. Shao Lin Monk Shoes....................10302. Shao Lin Tiger Basket..............

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:55 AM
10413. Shao Lin Dragon Double Bowls..............10524. Shao Lin Double Blooms Chopsticks........10585. Shao Lin Zi Wu Nail.....................10656. Shao Lin Lotus Vital Dagger..............10717. Shao Lin Fly Swat.......................10798. Shao Lin Iron Flute ..................10879.Shao Lin Mountain River Belt................109410. Shao Lin Dart Knife.........................110211. Shao Lin Dart...........................110612. Shao Lin Plum Blossom Cut Wood Needle................1109
Volume 4Part 32 San Da and combat1. Shao Lin Arhat Combat 108 Movements....................22. The Attack and Defense Skill of Shao Lin Eight Steps Chain Fist....793. The Attack and Defense Skill of Arhat 18 Hands........106Part 33Shao Lin Qi GongChapter 1 The Origin and Principles of Shao Lin Qi Gong .......1381. The Origin of Shao Lin Qi Gong ...........................1382. The Characteristics of Shao Lin Qi Gong...................1383. The Practicing Method of Shao Lin Qi Gong..................1394. the principles of Shao Lin Qi Gong.....................144Chapter 2 Shao Lin internal Gong Fu......................1481. Shao Lin quiet Gong Fu................................1482. Shao Lin ten section Gong Fu.....................150Chapter 3 Shao Lin soft Gong Fu....................1521 Shao Lin wind blow willow..........................1522. Shao Lin diamond fist...........................1523. Shao Lin one finger gold........................1534.Shao Lin eight section damask ..................1535.Shao Lin child Gong Fu 16 movements ..............1576. Yi Jin Jing 12 movements ......................1607.Shao Lin access the first section Gong Fu ............160Chapter 4 Shao Lin light Qi Gong ........................1731 Shoa Lin quick running Gong Fu ............................1732. Shao Lin jumping sand pit Gong Fu ........................1743. Shoa Lin shooting star step Gong Fu ........................1744. Shao Lin two finger Zen Gong .............................176Chapter 5 Shao Lin hard Qi Gong ...............................1801. Shao Lin finger poke wall Gong .............................1802. Shao Lin palm break brick Gong ..............................1813. Shao Lin fist break stone Gong ...........................1834. Shao Lin head hit wall Gong ..........................183Chapter 6 Shao Lin Tai He Qi Gong .........................185Section 1 the 18 postures of sleeping .....................1851. spread face the wind method ...........................1862. Chen Tan come around method .......................1863.expend the flag with right hand method ............1864. expend the flag with left hand method ............1875. kick the sky with left foot method .................1876. kick the sky with right foot method ..............1877.two feet toward sky method ............................1888. big divinity bent the knee method ......................1889. hero left side down method ..............................18810. hero right down method .............................18811. hero left fix the needle method ....................18912. hero right fix the needle method ..................18913. right drunk man break fall method ..................18914. left drunk man break fall method .....................18915. gold toad solarize the abdomen method ..................19016. left hand foot move on turn method .......................19017. right hand foot move on turn method ..................190Section 2 Zen sitting method .............................1901. vulture spread wings method ..............................1912. right vulture lean spread wings method .......................1913. left vulture lean spread wings method .....................1914. three flowers togher on the top method ..........1915. arhat bow to the Buddha method .......................1926. five Qi towards the sun method ......................1927. provoke the robe auspicious belt method ...................1928. Ni Le rub abdomn method .......................................1929. Xu Ni spread sleeve method ....................................19210. back body avoid method ................................19211. left sky and grond mix method ..............................19212. right sky and grond mix method ...............................19313. big divinity swing left sleeve method .......................19314. big divinty swing right sleeve method ................................19315. right Tai Gong call the roll of the generals method ........................19316. left Tai Gong call the roll of the generals method ..........................19317. diamond protect body method ...............................................194 18. arhat protect body method .................................................. 194Section 3 high sitting method .......................1941. middle level high sitting method .......................1952. general pass the order to right ......................1953. general pass the order to left .............................1954. lift fire burn the sky method ..............................1955. cover ear to avoid thounder method ..............................1956. sit on the horse with the spear method .........................1967. surport 500 kilo power method .......................................1968. middle level blossom ...........................................1969. light protect body method .....................................19610. child bow to ancestor method .............................19711. right Guan Gong behead general method .....................19712. left Guan Gong behead general method .......................19713. right cane Li meditation method ..........................19714. left cane Li meditation

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:55 AM
method ............................19715. Zhong Li wave fan(left) ...............................19816. Zhong Li wave fan(right) ...................................19817. wile goose go down on the mountain .............................19818. arhat protect heart method .................................198Section 4 stand turn method ...................................1981. stand on the stake method ...............................1992. horse stance single whip method ..........................1993. diamond show arm method .......................................1994. Tai Shi left support whip ................................1995. Tai Shi right support whip .............................2006. fierce tiger go out of cave from right ................2007. fierce tiger go out of cave from left .......................2008.right double dragon go out of sea method ......................2009. left double dragon go out of sea method ....................20010. right back body avoid method ............................20011.right black dragon go out of cave method ..................20112. left back body avoid method .............................20113. left black dragon go out of cave method .................20114. right lift flag attack method ...........................20115. left lift flag attack method ...........................20116. take the tresure under the sea method .....................20217. arhat guard the door method .................................20218. the old man watch the formation method .....................20219. the moon in the arm method ..................................203Chapter 7 the material collection of Shao Lin Qi Gong ..............2031. inhale and seprate method .........................................2032. breath movement and quiet method .............................2033. talk about internal strength .............................2044. concentrate Qi points ....................................2045. bottom part Gong ..................................2056. Qi Gong Chan Wei ....................................2057. the benifit of practising Qi Gong ...................208Part 34 the secret skill of fighting in the arenaChapter 1 the outline of Shao Lin fighting in the arena ..............2141 the origin of Shao Lin fighting in the arena ..................2142. the characteristics of Shao Lin fighting in the arena ..........2153. a brief introduction to the rules of fighting in the arena ..........216Chapter 2 the basic skills of Shao Lin fighting in the arean ...................2191. The Hand Posistions and Methods of Use .........................................2192. The Steps and Methods of Use .......................................2253. Leg Uses and Methods ..........................................2284. Elbow Uses and Methods ........................................2305. Iron Head Gong Fu .........................................2316. Iron Body Kao ...........................................2337. The Collection of the Secret Points of Shao Lin Fighting in the Areana ..........234Chapter 3 The Illustration of the Skills of Shao Lin Fighting in the Areana (12) ....2361. Jue Yuan 74 San Shou .......................................2362. San Shou Wrestle Capture Grasp Methods ....................2533. San Shou Attack and Defense Mathods ..........................2624. Capture Fighting Methods .................................2715. Flying Tiger Wrestling and Striking Methods .................2796. Flying Dragon Wrestling and Capturing Methods ...................2877. Dragon and Tiger Fighting Methods ...................................2968. 40 Methods of Wrestling and Striking ...........................3049. The Methods of Kicking, Stricking, Wrestling, and Capturing ................31410. 45 Methods of Capturing Enemies ...........................32011. The Methods of Stepping and Striking ........................33012. 100 Methods of Fighting ........................................338Part 35 Shao Lin Methods of Pressure Point FightingChapter 1 - the Principles of Pressure Point Fighting ................3641. Neccesities of Pressure Point Fighting ............................3642. The Striking Points and Circulation of Qi and Blood .....................366Chapter 2 the three levels of Shao Lin methods of pressure points fighting .......3801. the first level ...........................3802. the second level ...........................3823. the third level ...........................385Chapter 3 the stricking points in common use ....................3871. the 36 vital points ....................................3872. 11 points for fainting ....................................389Chapter 4 the illustration of Shao Lin pressure points .................3901. the diffrent method of pressure points ................................3902. the method of stricking the important points ...........................394Chapter 5 pressure points and curing the disease ...........................4051. the range of curing .......................................4052. the method of pressure points ...........................4063. the collocation of points and diseases ............................4074. the rhyme for rembering the points .......................4125. methods of converting the position of the points ....................4136. the method of finding the points in common use ........................414Part 36 the skill of Shao Lin joint lockingChapter 1 talking about bone tendon muscle and meridian ............4181. talking about bone .........................................4182. talking about tendon ....................................4183. talking about muscle .......................................4204

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:56 AM
talking about meridian ...................................4205. talking about points .....................................421Chapter 2 the method of joints locking in common use ...............4241. the method of joints locking in each part of body .....................4242. the 18 method of joints locking .............................4283. 32 methods of escaping .....................................4294. 10 techniques of joints locking ............................4325. 72 methods of joints locking ................................4356. 6 good methods joints locking ............................4407. 8 methods of joints locking ............................4418. 19 methods of joints locking and making bone dislocated ...................4429. talking about making bone dislocated ...........................44310. the 10 method of untie and cut ................................444Chapter 3 the illustration of joints locking ........................4461. the illustration of 36 methods ................................4462. the illustration of 46 methods ...............................456part 37 Shao Lin 72 techniquesChapter 1 the outline of Shao Lin 72 techniques ................ 4781. the origin of Shao Lin 72 techniques .....................4782. the content of Shao Lin 72 techniques .......................4793. the characteristics of Shao Lin 72 techniques .....................4804. the practising method and demand of Shao Lin 72 techniques .........4805. the rules of Shao Lin 72 techniques ...................................4816. the relationship between Shao Lin 72 techniques and fist weapon .....................4807. the relationship between Shao Lin 72 techniques and Qi and blood ...................4818. the relationship between Shao Lin 72 techniques and the internal organs of body ...4839. the relationship between Shao Lin 72 techniques and age .................................48310. the difficuties and easy of Shao Lin 72 techniques ......................................483Chapter 2 the practising method of Shao Lin 72 techniques basis ..................4851. the six characters Gong ..........................................4852. head face ear nose eye mouth Gong ...........................4853. tongue teeth body Gong ....................................4864. the secret points of internal and external Gong Fu ......4865. the thread hanged gold ...................................4876. hang the Buddha beads ...................................4877. thousand layers of paper ............................4878. Ru Yi ring ................................................48 89. the beetle hanged cotton ......................48810. Hit the wooden man ............................48811. kick the wooden stake ........................48912. kick the sliding weight of a steelyard .48913. concentration ........................................489Chapter 3 the illustration of Shao Lin 72 techniques ......4911. Iron arm Gong ......................................4912. strick in the row Gong ............................4943. iron broom Gong ......................................4964. foot kick Gong ..................................4995. leg kick Gong ...................................5016. copper sand palm (the leaf of bamboo ) ..............5037. snake shape skill (chilopod jump) .....................5058. lift 1000 kilo ...................................5079. arhat Gong .......................................50910. iron head Gong .................................51211. four section Gong ..........................51512. iron coat Gong ................................51813. double lock Gong ........................52114. lift pot Gong .........................52315. stone lock Gong ...........................52516. iron beads bag ............................52917. 500 kilo brake .......................53218. whip power Gong ...................53419. divid water Gong .........................53620. jade belt Gong ........................53821. eagle wing Gong .......................................53922. jumping method (higher and further method ) .....................54323. overlord elbow ...............................................545 24. one finger diamond method ................................54725. pull out the nail Gong .....................................54926. one finger Zen Gong .......................................55027. stone stake Gong ......................................55328. golden bell cover .....................................55529. iron ox Gong .......................................55730.whirl wind palm ........................................55931. crouching tiger Gng .............................56032. pull mountain Gong ..........................56333. golden dragon hand ..........................56534. push mountain Gong .......................56735. kick wooden stake ...........................57236. eagle claw Gong .....................57237. chop devil sword .................57838. Xuan kong fist .....................58039. golden sand palm ...........................58140. iron sand palm ...........................58441. flying Gong ............................58742. sword and spear can not stab in method ....................58843. five poisnous chase sand palm ............................59244. fly on cornice walk on the wall method ................59345. thread with thread ............................59546. jump skill ................................59847. golden spade finger .....................60048. Jie Di Gong............................. 60249. plum blossom stake ....................60550. pick up flower Gong .......................60851. mantic claw ................................60952. running on board Gong ......................61153. dodge fighting Gong ........................61354. golden sward change palm Gong .................61655. light body Gong ...............................61956. iron knee Gong .............................62357. flying on the land Gong ................62558. cross the curtain Gong ..............................62759. drill in the wave ............................................62960. point stone Ging .................................63261. chinese guitar Gong ...........................63462. soft bone Gong ..............................63563. house lizard walk on the wall skill ..................63864. iron crotch Gong ..................................64065. jump turn over skill ...........................64166. cloth bag Gong...............................64667. frog Gong .............................64868. 1000 layer of paper Gong ...........................65169. bullet fist ........................................65270. lock finger Gong .............................65471. chasing wind palm Gong ..................65572. soft mystery Gong ......................657Part 38 Shao Lin methods for long lifeChapter 1 the outline ofShao Lin methods for long life .............6601 the origin of Shao Lin methods for long life ........................6602. the characteristics of Shao Lin methods for long life ................6633. the content of Shao Lin methods for long life ............................664Chapter 2 the recipes and the rules of eating of temple monk ....6651. the rules of eating of temple monk .......................................6652. the recipes of the rules of eating of temple monk .......................666Chapter 3 the condition and regularity of life ....................6731. the environment of life ....................................6732. the house for living .............................6733. the dress of monk ..............................6754. the regularity of daily life .....................676Chapter 4 natural body building method ..................

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:56 AM
6781. fresh air health method ..........................6782. sun light body building method ...................6783. cold water body building method ..................6794. hot and cold wind health method ................679Chapter 5 Shao Lin massage body building method .................6801. massage method in common use ...............................6812. the formula of keep-fit massage ...............684 Part 39 Shao Lin temple secret recipe for injuryChapter 1 the outline of Shao Lin temple injury ..................688Section 1 the points of medicine using for Shao Lin temple injury ...........6881. the principle of the method of Shao Lin temple injury ...................6882. the principle of using medicine for Shao Lin temple injury............... 6893. chinese medicine 18 opposite rhyme ............................6894. Chinese medicine 19 fear rhyme .................................6895. effective rhyme for using medicine .............................689Section 2 the secret points of dialectical .....................6901. injuries from falls, fractures, contusions & strains and operational time-limits for first aid.....6902. the secret points for incurable disease .............................6913. the body rhythm four seasons and circulation of the blood 24 hours injury ......................6914. the rhythm for 24 hours injury blood important medicine ............................6915. the rhythm for 24 hours blood cirulation by part ...............................6926. wound and injury principles .................................................. .6937. injury right/left principles ................................................69 4Chapter 2 the secret recipe for Shao Lin temple injuries from falls, fractures, contusions and strains.1. the secret recipe of Shao Lin temple practising gong fu .....................................6952. the secret recipe for injuries from falls, fractures, contusions and strains .........7003. the effective recipe of Shao Lin monk curing the injuries ........7234. the effective recipe of monk in curing burns ....................7235. the effective recipe for tetanus ......................7286. the effective recipe for poisonous bites ...........7297. first aid recipe for poison by ingestion/inhalation .......7338. first aid recipe for drowning and asphyxiation ........7379. the effective recipe for Shao Lin temple bone disease ..........73910. the effective recipe for internal organ injuries ..............74311. the effective recipe for injury and wound ......................74512. the effective recipe for sores ..........................758Chapter 3 the method of curing injuries with acupressure ...........764Chapter 4 the method of curing injuries with the 72 mainmen points in acupressure ...779Chapter 5 the secret collection of Shao Lin acupuncture ...............787Section 1 the effective methods of dechan abbot acupuncture ...........787Section 2 the 18 acupuncture methods of Shao Yao Shi Jia monk ..........789Section 3 the effective clinical method collection of Master De Qian acupuncture .............7901. headache .......................................7902. waist pain ...............................7913. stomach .................................7914. toothache .............................7925. parotitis .............................7926. insomnia ...............................7937. rheumatoid arthritis .............793Section 4 the secret points of Shao Lin temple acupuncture ..........795Section 5 the secret points of Shao Lin temple checking points for acupuncture ...796 Part 40 the Shao Lin temple collectio of internal medicineChapter 1 the Shao Lin temple secret methods of internal injury .....................808Chapter 2 the effective methods of Shao Lin temple monk clinical treatment ..........8291. the effective recipe against diease in the sense organs .........................8292. the effective methods against disease in spleen and stomach ..............8453. the effective recipe against pestilence ................................8594. the effective recipe against phlegm ............................8605. the effective recipe against insect/worm bites .................8626. the effective recipe against asthma and diseases of the lungs ...8637. the effective recipe against diseases of the heart and mind .............8708. the effective recipe against blood diseases ............................8739. the effective recipe against joint pain ..............................87910. the effective recipe against bone calcification in adverse weather ............88911. the effective recipe against urinary/defecative disorders .................89212. the effective recipe against constipation ................................89613. the effective recipe against anal prolapse ..............................89714. the effective recipe against internal disease .......................89715. the effective recipe against skin diseases .............................898Chapter 3 the effective recipe against common children's diseases ............900Chapter 4 the recipe for Shao Lin chinese medicine for

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Shaolin Master Shi De Qian's Shaolin Encyclopedia Latest Edition

Index of Books 1 and 2:

BOOK 1:

Section 1 Shaolin boxing basic practice

Chapter 1 Outline (2)

(1)Brief introduction of Shaolin Temple. (2)

1. Shan Men (2) 9.Li Xue Booth (4)
2. Tianwang Palace (3) 10.Thousands of Buddists’ Palace (5)
3. Da Xiong Precious Palace (3) 11.White Cloth Palace (Quan Pu Palace) (5)
4. Jin Na Luo Palace (4) 12.Hammer Form Recipe Hall (5)
5.6 Ancestors Palace (4) 13.Tower Forest (5)
6. Bell and Drum building (4) 14.Chu Zu Nunnery (5)
7. Legal hall (4) 15.Damocles Cavity (6)
8. Abbot room (4) 16.Wushu Hall of Shaolin Temple (6)

(2)Origin of Shaolin Fist Form (6)

1. Creator of Shaolin Temple. (6)
2. Pioneer soldier monk of Shaolin Temple (6)
3. The relationship between Shaolin Fist Form and Damocles (7)
4. The creator of Shaolin Fist Form and Shaolin martial arts(8)

(3)History of Shaolin Fist Form (9)

(4)Today's Shaolin Martial Arts. (11).

(5)Celebrated Soldier monks in past dynasties (13)

1. Chou Chan master (15) 15.Da Zhi (19)
2. Tan Zhong(15) 16.Shao Yuan (19)
3. Zhi Chao(15) 17.Zhi Yan (19)
4. Chan Hu (15) 18.Zhi Ju (19)
5. Yuan Jing (16) 19.Zi An (20)
6. Fu Hu (16) 20.Jue Xun (20)
7. Fu Ju (16) 21.Jin Luo Na (20)
8. Zhong Yin. (17) 22.Zhi Nang (20)
9. Hui Wei (17) 23.Bian Cheng (20)
10. Hui Lin (17) 24.Xiao Shan. (21)
11. Hai Zhou. (17) 25.Yue Kong. (21)
12. Jue Yuan. (17) 26.Wu Hua (22)
13. Qiu Yue (18) 27.Hui Tong (22)
14. Fu Yu (18) 28.Ming Xue . (22)
29. Xuan Zhi (22) 39.De Gen 27
30. Tong Ti (23) 40.Yu Shi You. 28
31. Ru Jing(23) 41.Xing Fang . 28.
32. Qing Yu (23) 42.Xing Shu 29
33. Shen Ju(24) 43.Yong Xiang. 29
34. Heng Lin (24) 44.Su Xi. 30
35. Miao Xing (25) 45.Su Yun 30.
36. Zhen Xu(25) 46.Yong Xin 31
37. Jing Wen (26) 47.De Yang. 31
38. Ti Xing (27)

(6) Recent Celebrities of Shaolin Martial Arts. 31

1. Yang Ju Cai.(31) 22.Chen Zhi . 40
2. Wang Chao Fan (32) 23.Xu Qin Yan. 40
3. Liang Yi Quan (32) 24.Li Peng Bin. 40
4. Liu Bao Shan(33) 25.Wang Le 41
5. Xu Zhi Fa (33) 26.Lu Tian Liang. 41
6. Wang Chang Qing (33) 27.Chen Yi Yuan 42
7. Wang Zhong Ren (34) 28.Xie Jiang Han. 42
8. Liu Hai Chao (35) 29.Tian Yu Bao. 42
9. Liu Hai Qin (35) 30.Liu Shu Hui. 43
10. Liang Shao Zhong (35) 31.Liu Wen Xuan 43
11. Zheng Zhong Xiao (36) 32.Wang Zhan Feng 43
12. Wang Song Wei (36) 33.Han Feng He. 43
13. Liang Song Hua (36) 34.Ren He 44
14. Chen Tong Shan(37) 35.Chen Jun Kai. 44
15. Jiang Jian Min(37) 36.Chen Zeng Wei. 45
16. Liu Hai Ke (38) 37.Che Wen Long 45
17. Zheng Yue Feng (38) 38.Sun Shu Qiang. 45
18. Zheng Shu Min (38) 39.Shao Yi Min. 46
19. Wang Zhan Yang(39) 40.Li Guo Liang. 46
20. Chen Tong Chuan (39) 41.Su Yong Qin. 46
21. Liang Shao Fei (39) 42.Wang long. 47

(7) Shaolin Celebrities .47

1. Zheng Qing (47) 8.Hou Ji Yun. 49
2. Wang Ying Ming (47) 9.Ma Xi Cheng. 49
3. Jiang Yi Jie (47) 10.Shi Jun Ming 50
4. Zhang Xian Jiang (48) 11.Qu Zhi Cheng. 50
5. Sun Guang Cheng (48) 12.Qu Zhen Guo. 50
6. Xie Ou Hua (48) 13.Wang Qin Zhong. 50
7. Zhu Xiang Qian (48) 14.Guan Shi Zhong. 50

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:58 AM
8) Shaolin Celebrities from abroad .51

1. Jiang Zhi Cheng (51) 8.Xie Er Gai. 53
2. Zheng Xin Hai (51) 9.You Li Mo Luo Duo Ke 53
3. Wu Kun Suan (51) 10.Nu Wei Ke Fu. 54
4. Song Rui Xi (52) 11.Yang Liu Yan. 54
5. Zuo Bo Guo Xiong (52) 12.Liu Yong Mao. 54
6. Ma Si Luo Fu (52) 13.Jie Er Tuo Fu Si Ji. 54
7. Yi Wan Nian Ke (53)

Chapter 2 Essential element for learning fist forms. 55

(1) Ethics of martial arts 55

1. Ten Prohibitions 55
2. Ten Commandments 55
3. Zhenxu Master expounds on the ethics of martial arts 56
4. New thoughts on martial arts ethics 56

(2) Dress,Site and Nutrition 56

1. Dress (clothing, shoes, head gear, belts) 56
2. Guards for Kickboxing 57
3. Practice Ground 58
4. Food, Drink, and Nutrition 58
5. Practice Time and Procedure 59

Chapter 3 Basic Foundation of Boxing 62

(1) Characteristics of Shaolin Boxing 62

(2) Content of Shaolin Boxing 63

(3) Hand Gestures and Manipulations 64

1. Palm 64
2. Claw Palm 64
3. Hook Palm 65
4. Punch 65
5. Elbow 66
6. Basic Hand Skills 66
7. Secret Formula for Advanced Training 67

(4) Foot form and skills 68

1. Foot Gestures 68

2. Techniques and Practicing Methods 68

(5) Body Gestures and Manipulations 69
(6) Eye Skills 70
(7) Steps and Manipulations 71
(8) Leg Practice 72
(9) Jump Practice 76
(10) Somersault 78
(11) Raised Stakes Foot Practice 78
(12) Other Gungfu Practice 79
(13) 3 Section’s Coordination Practice 79
(14) 4 Shaolin Working Together 80
(15) Coordinating the Five Elements 81
(16) Regulating 3 Xings 82

Chapter 4 Sparring techniques 84

(1) Powerful Attacking and Surrendering power practice 84
(2) Standing, Moving and Dodging practice 84
(3) Good use of True action and false action 85
(4) Activating yourself and raise died morale 86
(5) White monkey washing face 86
(6) 24 rhymed formulas 86
(7) Body movement practice 87
(8) Unifying 6 parts of body 87
(9) 24 cannon-shot forms 87
(10) 32 Hes form practice 88
(11) Chuiba 10 formulas of Shaolin Shi Family 90
(12) 3 confrontations and 6 Formulas 92
(13) First part of 36 Tongyao manipulations. 92
(14) 16 movement for sparring 92
(15) Punching practice 94

Librarian
04-17-2007, 09:59 AM
Section - Summarized practice methods for Shaolin boxing. 95

1. Shaolin gold and stone boxing 96
2. Shaolin 8 arrays boxing 98
3. Shaolin 4 kinds of boxing 98
4. Ba Ji fist form - 99
5. Ba Ji fist form - 99
6. Ba Ji fist form - 99
7. Ba Ji fist form - 100
8. Ba Ji fist form Ⅴ 100
9. Ba Ji fist form Ⅵ 100
10. Ba Ji fist form Ⅶ 101
11. Ba Ji fist form Ⅷ 101
12. Ba Ji fist form practice in pairs 102
13. Ba Ji fist form - (practice in pairs) 103
14. Small Liu He fist form 103
15. Shaolin Cheng fist form 103
16. Shaolin clubs hand gesture form 103
17. Shaolin clubs hand gesture form - 104
18. Shaolin clubs hand gesture form - 104
19. Shaolin swollow palm form 104
20. Shaolin Guan Dong fist form 104
21. Shaolin Guan Xi fist form 105
22. Shaolin Yun Yang fist form 105
23. Shaolin hungry tiger fist form 105
24. Shaolin hungry tiger fist form - 105
25. Shaolin hungry tiger fist form - 105
26. Shaolin Waylaying tiger fist form 106
27. Shaolin Waylaying tiger fist form - 106
28. Shaolin fire dragon fist form 106
29. Shaolin shears form 106
30. Shaolin Fan Bei fist form 106
31. Shaolin Guan Chao fist form 107
32. Shaolin Liu Zu fist form 107
33. Shaolin Yuan Yang kicking form 107
34. Shaolin shooting star kicking form 107
35. Shaolin Liu He Lian fist form 108
36. Shaolin Xun Men fist form secret formula 108
37. Shaolin chicken claw, dragon waist, tiger head varying form 108
38. Shaolin 5 animals form 108
39. Shaolin 5 elements secret formula 109
40. Tong Bei boxing secret formula 109
41. Tong Bei fist form 109
42. Small Lian Huan fist form secret formula 110
43. Tong Bei Jie fist form secret formula 110
44. Tong Bei Lian Huan fist form secret formula 111
45. Big Lian Huan fist form secret formula 111
46. Tong Bei fist form technique secret formula 111
47. Shaolin 36 scratching secret formula 111
48. Shaolin 7 stars fist form - 111
49. Shaolin 7 stars fist form - 112
50. Shaolin Chang fist form 112
51. Shaolin Chang fist form - 112
52. Shaolin Chang fist form - 113
53. Shaolin flexible fist form 113
54. Shaolin flexible fist form - 113
55. Shaolin flexible fist form - 114
56. Shaolin 5 fist form secret formula 114
57. Shaolin dragon form 114
58. Shaolin tiger form 115
59. Shaolin leopard form 115
60. Shaolin crane fist form 115
61. Shaolin 5 animals and 8 method fist form 116
62. 5 animals Lian Huan fist form 116
63. Shaolin heading off mantis form 116
64. Shaolin black tiger fist form - 117
65. Shaolin black tiger fist form - 117
66. Shaolin Tie Niu Dun fist form 117
67. Shaolin Yuan Gong fist form 118
68. Shaolin Er Zu fist form 118
69. Shaolin 5 sons fist form - 118
70. Shaolin 5 sons fist form - 119
71. Chief formula of Shaolin 5 sons fist form practice in pairs 120

Section - common term of Shaolin fist form 120 (Pages 121 - 157)

Section - Rules of Shaolin martial arts competition 159

Chapter - judgments and duties 160

Chapter - General rules of competition 161

Chapter - Grade criterion and technique. 163

Chapter - Shaolin martial arts main movement standard and acquirement 164

Chapter - Demand for style and character 167

Librarian
04-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Section - Illustration of excellent Shaolin fist form . 169

1. Shaolin small Hong fist form - 170
2. Shaolin small Hong fist form - 179
3. Shaolin big Hong fist form - 182
4. Shaolin big Hong fist form - 192
5. Shaolin Xin Yi fist form 197
6. Shaolin small Tong Bei fist form 205
7. Shaolin big Tong Bei fist form 218
8. 18 hands Arhat form 1 223
9. 18 hands Arhat form 2 226
10. 18 hands Arhat form 3 230
11. 18 hands Arhat form 4 233
12. 18 hands Arhat form 5 236
13. 18 hands Arhat form 6 239
14. 18 hands Arhat form 7 242
15. 18 hands Arhat form 8 245
16. Hu Shan Zi Men 18 hands Arhat form 248
17. 18 hands arhat form practice in pairs 254
18. Shaolin drawing hands form practice in pairs 271
19. Shaolin arhat fist form 1 283
20. Shaolin arhat fist form 2 295
21. Shaolin arhat fist form 3 300
22. Arhat Chan Da fist form 312
23. Shaolin cannon fist form 318
24. Small Shaolin cannon fist form 327
25. Small Shaolin cannon fist form 2 332
26. Big Shaolin cannon fist form 338
27. Shaolin clubs hands gesture fist form 346
28. Small Shaolin clubs hands gesture fist form 351
29. Big Shaolin clubs hands gesture fist form 357
30. Shaolin Lian Huan fist form 367
31. Shaolin lotus flower fist form 370
32. Shaolin Xin Yi Chang fist form 374
33. Shaolin Shao Yang fist form 383
34. Shaolin 7 stars fist form 391
35. Shaolin monkey form 398
36. Shaolin 7 stars and mantis form 403
37. Shaolin white ape and mantis form 408
38. Shaolin clubs and mantis form 414
39. Shaolin swallow shape fist form 423
40. Shaolin 5 tiger fist form 428
41. Shaolin black tiger fist form 433
42. Shaolin fierce tiger fist form 440
43. Shaolin gong Zi waylaying tiger fist form 455
44. Shaolin 8 techniques fist form 479
45. Shaolin chasing wind palm form 490
46. Shaolin Luo Wang 18 palm form 495
47. Shaolin Ye Cha Tie Sha palm form 499
48. Shaolin Leopard hammer form 503
49. Shaolin Sou Feng palm form 507
50. Shaolin Jin Gang fist form 511
51. Jin Gang fist form 2 529
52. Jin Gang fist form 3 542
53. Jin Gang fist form 4 552
54. Jin Gang fist form 5 561
55. Jin Gang fist form 6 572
56. Jin Gang fist form 7 583
57. Jin Gang fist form 8 592
58. Jin Gang fist form 9 602
59. Jin Gang fist form 10 611
60. Shaolin Liu He fist form 624
61. Shaolin Liu He fist form 2 634
62. Shaolin Liu He fist form 3 646
63. Shaolin wind and fire fist form 654
64. Shaolin drunk fist form 661
65. Shaolin Chang Hu Xin Yi Men fist form 672
66. Shaolin 5 sons fist form 693
67. Shaolin Wu He fist form 702
68. Shaolin Wu He fist form 2 718
69. Shaolin Wu He fist form 3 733
70. Shaolin Wu He fist form 4 746
71. Shaolin Wu He fist form 5 761
72. Shaolin Jie jiao fist form 778
73. Shaolin Pi Gua fist form 785
74. Shaolin Tian Fist form 792
75. Shaolin Po Lian palm form 800
76. Shaolin Cuan Gong fist form 807
77. Shaolin Di Sha fist form 813
78. Shaolin Xiang Yao fist form 819
79. Shaolin rolling dragon palm form 824
80. Shaolin stone fist form 831
81. Shaolin step fist form 844
82. Shaolin Si Lu Liu He fist form 853
83. Shaolin flexible fist form 870
84. Shaolin general Tai Ji form 876
85. Shaolin short fighting form 883
86. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form (Kai Shan fist form 1) 889
87. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 2 (Head on palm form) 901
88. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 3 (San Jian Zhu Ge) 908
89. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 4 (crossing heart hammer form) 919
90. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 5 (Wu Fu fist form) 925
91. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 6 (Di Pan kicking form) 932
92. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 7 (Clubs hammer form) 934
93. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 8 (Lian Huan hammer form) 939
94. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 9 (Lian Huan kicking form) 942
95. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 10 (Waylaying palm form) 946
96. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 11 (Pu Di Sha Form) 949
97. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 12(Qin Di Gui Shan Men form) 953
98. Shaolin Kan Jia fist form 13 958
99. Shaolin Xin Yi Ba form 961
100. Shaolin Chao Yang fist form 964
101. Shaolin Zhen Shan fist form 968
102. Shaolin Chu Shan fist form 973
103. Shaolin Hu Pu fist form 977
104. Shaolin Bao Cuan fist form 980
105. Shaolin Bao Cuan fist form 2 986
106. Shaolin Bao Cuan fist form 3 992
107. Shaolin Bao Cuan fist form 4 998
108. Shaolin Ling Long fist form 1004
109. Shaolin 13 kicking forms 1009
110. Shaolin arhat 18 palm forms 1016
111. Shaolin 8 steps Lin Huan kicking form 1035
112. Shaolin Shi Tang spring kick form 1041
113. Shaolin chicken claw, dragon waist, tiger head varying form 1051
114. Southern Shaolin Yi Zhi Mei fist form 1056
115. Shaolin Beng Bu fist form practice in pairs 1078

Librarian
04-17-2007, 10:00 AM
BOOK 2:

Section 1 - Shaolin Qi Gong 1

Chapter 1 Source of Shaolin Qi Gong and principle 2

1. Source of Shaolin Qi Gong 2
2. Character of Shaolin Qi Gong 3
3. Way of running Qi 3
4. Principle of Shaolin Qi Gong 6

Chapter 2 Shaolin internal Qi Gong 10

1. Shaolin Meditation Qi Gong 10
2. Shaolin 10 sections Gong 11

Chapter 3 Shaolin Soft Qi Gong 13

1. Shaolin Feng Bai Liu Gong 13
2. Shaolin Jin Gang fist form 13
3. Shaolin Yi Zhi Jin 14
4. Shaolin Ba Duan Jin 14
5. Shaolin Damocles Yi Jin Jing 17
6. Shaolin first part rudimental Gong 30

Chapter 4 Shaolin light Gong 37

1. Shaolin flying leg Gong 37
2. Shaolin jumping sand pit Gong 37
3. Shaolin meteor step Gong 38

Chapter 5 Shaolin Hard Qi Gong 39

1. Shaolin finger through wall Gong 39
2. Shaolin palm divide brick Gong 40
3. Shaolin palm divide stone Gong 40
4. Shaolin head bump wall Gong 41

Chapter 6 Excellent material of Shaolin Qi Gong 42

Section 2 - Shaolin wrestling skill 49

Chapter 1 Theory about bone, tendon, muscle, meridian and acupuncture 50

1. Theory about bone 50
2. Theory about tendon 51
3. Theory about muscle and bone 52
4. Theory about meridian 53
5. Theory about acupuncture 53

Chapter 2 Common Wrestling Skill 55

1. Wrestling skill for every part of body 55
2. 18 wrestling skills 58
3. 32 dodging skills 59
4. 10 wrestling techniques 60
5. 72 wrestling methods 62
6. An Gong 6 wrestling skills 66
7. 8 wrestling skills 67
8. 19 wrestling and removing bone skills 67
9. Theory about removing bone 69
10. Jie Cai 10 skills 69

Chapter 3 Illustration of wrestling posture 71

1. Illustration of 32 wrestling skills 71
2. Illustration of 46 wrestling skills 77

Section 3 - Shaolin acupuncture 91

Chapter 1 Pandect of acupuncture 92

Librarian
04-17-2007, 10:01 AM
1. Necessary knowledge of acupuncture 92
2. Acupoint of human body and running line of blood and Qi 93

Chapter 2 3 levels of Gongfu about acupuncture skill 106

1. The first level 106
2. The second level 107
3. The third level 110

Chapter 3 Common important acupoints 111

1. Lethal 36 acupoints 111
2. Fatal 11 acupoints 112

Chapter 4 Illustration of Shaolin acupuncture skill 114
1. Finger pressing by different hand gesture 114
2. Fatal Acupoints pressing skill 117

Chapter 5 Acupuncture and treatment 123

1. Curative range 123
2. Acupuncture manipulation 123
3. Matching acupoints skill for therapy 124
4. Formula for remembering hundreds of acupoints 128
5. Counting method for finding the right acupoint 129

Section 4 - Shaolin 72 skills 131

Chapter 1 Summarization of Shaolin 72 skills 132

1. Source of Shaolin 72 skills 132
2. Content of Shaolin 72 skills 133
3. Characters of Shaolin 72 skills 133
4. Practice skill and request of Shaolin 72 skills 133
5. Principle of Shaolin 72 skills 134
6. Relationship between Shaolin 72 skills and boxing, weapon 134
7. Relationship between Shaolin 72 skills and Qi, blood 134
8. Relationship between Shaolin 72 skills and viscera, stomach 135
9. Relationship between Shaolin 72 skills and age 135
10. Difficult and easy point of Shaolin 72 skills 135

Chapter 2 practice of Shaolin 72 basic skill 137

1. 6 words Gong 137
2. Practice of head, face, ear, nose, eye, mouth 137
3. Practice of tongue, teeth, body 138
4. Practice of external Qi Gong and internal Qi Gong 138
5. Hanging money 138
6. Put on Buddha bead 138
7. Thousands lays of paper 139
8. Lucky ring 139
9. Yuan Mian hammer 139
10. Beating wood statue 139
11. Kicking wood stake 140
12. Kicking weight drop 140
13. Introduction of external Gong and internal Gong 140

Chapter 3 Illustration of Shaolin 72 skills 141

1. Iron Arm Gong 141
2. Pai Da Gong 143
3. Tie Sao Zhou Gong 144
4. Zu She Gong 147
5. Kicking Gong 148
6. Tong Sha palm Gong (Zhu Ye Shou) 149
7. She Xing Shu (centipede jumping) 151
8. Ti Qian Jin 152
9. Arhat Gong 153
10. Iron Head Gong 155
11. 4 section Gong 157
12. Iron cloth Gong 159
13. Double locks Gong 161
14. Shang Guan Gong 163
15. Stone lock Gong 164
16. Iron bead Gong 166
17. Qian Jin Zha Gong 169
18. Bian Jin skill 170
19. Dividing water Gong 172
20. Jade belt Gong 173
21. Eagle wing Gong 174
22. Bound skill (limb high and jump far skill) 176
23. Ba Wang Zhou 178
24. Yi Zhi Jin Gang skill 179
25. Pull out nail gong 181
26. Yi Zhi Chan Gong 181
27. Stone stake Gong 183
28. Gold cover Gong 184
29. Iron cow Gong 185
30. Tornado palm 187
31. Wo Hu Gong 188
32. Pull out mountain Gong 190
33. Gold Dragon claw (He Pan palm) 191
34. Pushing mountain Gong (Pushing mountain palm) 192
35. Kicking wood stake (Kicking wood to be moved) 196
36. Eagle claw Gong 198
37. Chopping evil sword form 199
38. Yuan Kong fist form 201
39. Jin Sha palm (Grind skill) 202
40. Tie Sha Palm 204
41. Flying action 206
42. Unbroken body 207
43. Wu Du Zhi Sha palm (5 Poisons hand) 209
44. Skill to fly on the wall and house 210
45. Yi Xian Chuan 211
46. Cuan Zhong skill 213
47. Jin Chan finger 215
48. Jie Di Gong 216
49. Clubs stake 218
50. Defloration Gong 219
51. Mantis Claw 220
52. Pao Ban Gong 222
53. Shan Zhan skill 223
54. Changing Gold sword to palm skill 225
55. Flying skill 227
56. Iron Kneel Gong 230
57. Flying on the ground Gong 231
58. Crossing hanging Gong 232
59. Crossing wave (He Shui skill) 233
60. Dian Shi Gong 235
61. Lute Gong 236
62. Flexible stone Gong 237
63. Gecko travel on wall skill 239
64. Men Dang Gong 240
65. Somersault Gong 241
66. Hop-packet Gong 245
67. Toad Gong 246
68. Thousands layers paper Gong 248
69. Billiards Gong 249
70. Locking finger Gong 250
71. Zui Feng Palm Gong 251
72. Ruan Xuan Gong 252

Librarian
04-17-2007, 10:02 AM
Section 5 - Shaolin fighting skill 255

Chapter 1 Summarization of Shaolin fighting skill 256

1. Source of Shaolin fighting skill 256
2. Character of Shaolin fighting skill 257
3. Brief introduction of Shaolin fighting skill rules 258

Chapter 2 basic practice of Shaolin fighting skill 260
1. Hand gesture and usage 260
2. Step form and usage 265
3. Leg practice 266
4. Elbow practice 268
5. Iron head practice 269
6. Iron body practice 270
7. Excellent summarization of Shaolin fighting skill 270

Chapter 3 Illustration of Shaolin fighting sparring 273

1. Jue Yuan 74 boxing skills 273
2. Throwing, Wrestling and scratching boxing skill 285
3. Attacking, protection skill 293
4. Dismantling movement skill 299
5. Flying tiger throwing and punching skill 305
6. Flying dragon throwing and wrestling skill 311
7. Flying tiger fighting skill 317
8. 49 wrestling skills 323
9. Kicking, beating, wrestling and catching skill 331
10. 45 catching skill 335
11. Stepping and beating skill 343
12. Dismantling each other 100 skills 349

Section 6 - Shaolin techniques of longevity 367

Chapter 1 Summarization of Shaolin technique of longevity 368

1. Source of Shaolin technique of longevity 368
2. Character of Shaolin technique of longevity 370
3. Content of Shaolin technique of longevity 371

Chapter 2 Temple regulations and recipes 372

1. Temple regulations 372
2. Temple recipes 373

Chapter 3 Living condition and schedule 379
1. Living condition 379
2. Room 379
3. Monk uniform 380
4. Time schedule 381

Chapter 4 Natural methods to keep healthy 383

1. Keeping healthy by fresh air 383
2. Keeping healthy by sunshine 383
3. Keeping healthy by cold water bathing 384
4. Keeping healthy by summer and winter wind 384

Chapter 5 Keeping healthy by Shaolin Massage 385

1. Source of Shaolin Massage 385
2. Character of Shaolin Massage and function 385
3. Common massage manipulation 386
4. Common health care skill 389

Section 7 - Shaolin spear practice 393

Chapter 1 Basic practice of Shaolin spear 394

1. Name of spear section and material 394
2. Step practice 394
3. Basic spear skill 396

Chapter 2 Summarization of Shaolin spear practice 400
1. Spear practice secret formula 400
2. 3 words formula for practicing spear 402

Chapter 3 Illustration of Shaolin spear form 404
1. Shaolin 13 famous spear form 404
2. Shaolin clubs spear form 408
3. Shaolin clubs spear form 417
4. Shaolin flower spear form 422
5. Shaolin big flower spear form 429
6. Shaolin Wu Long spear form 434
7. Shaolin Niu Si spear form 448
8. Shaolin Long spear form 460
9. Shaolin 24 spear forms 469

Librarian
04-17-2007, 10:02 AM
Section 8 - Shaolin stick practice skill 475

Chapter 1 Main Shaolin stick practice skill 476

1. Step form and skill 476
2. Common skills 477
3. Stick practice secret formula 478

Chapter 2 Illustration of Shaolin stick form 480

1. Small Ye Cha stick form 480
2. Big Ye Cha stick form 480
3. Yin Shou stick form 480
4. Broken stick form 481
5. Liu He Yin Shou stick form 482
6. Liu He Feng Li Ye Cha stick form 482
7. Xi Nu Chuan Xian stick form 483
8. Liu Hui Pai stick form 483
9. White snake stick form 483
10. Big Ye Cha stick form practice in pairs 484
11. Shaolin Qi Tian stick form 484
12. Shaolin Shang Pan Ba Xian stick form 484
13. Shaolin 5 tigers and a flock of sheep stick form 485
14. Shaolin Da Sheng stick form 485
15. Shaolin tornado stick form 485
16. Shaolin clubs stick form 486
17. Shaolin flying dragon stick form 486
18. Shaolin splitting mountain stick form 486
19. Small Ye Cha practice in pair stick form 487
20. Small clubs stick form 2 487
21. Small Liu He stick form 487

Chapter 3 Question and Answer of Shaolin stick form 488

Chapter 4 Illustration of Shaolin stick form 493

1. Shaolin Yin Shou stick form 493
2. Shaolin Wind and fire stick form 500
3. Shaolin Damocles stick form 504
4. Shaolin Damocles 2 stick form 516
5. Shaolin ape stick form 523
6. Shaolin shuttle stick form 530
7. Shaolin meteor stick form 537
8. Shaolin wind evil stick form 543
9. Shaolin fire stick form 551
10. Shaolin Qi Mei stick form 559
11. Shaolin big Ye Cha stick form 572

Section 9 - Shaolin sword practice skill 581

Chapter 1 Basic Shaolin sword practice skill 582

1. Common Shaolin sword practice skill 582
2. The body parts sword should stab 583
3. Shaolin sword secret practice skill 584

Chapter 2 Illustration of Shaolin sword practice skill 585

1. Shaolin Damocles sword form 585
2. Shaolin Chou Gong sword form 595
3. Shaolin Sou Feng sword form 601
4. Shaolin 8 immortals sword form 612
5. Shaolin fire dragon sword form 620
6. Shaolin green dragon sword form 632
7. Shaolin cloud and sunshine sword form 637
8. Shaolin Long Quan sword form 642
9. Shaolin Wu Tang sword form 645
10. Shaolin dragon shape sword form 647

Chapter 3 Summarization of Shaolin sword form 650

1. Shaolin Shan Pan 8 immortals sword form 650
2. Shaolin 7 stars sword form 650
3. Shaolin Damocles sword form 651
4. Shaolin dragon form sword form 651
5. Shaolin shuttle forest sword form 651
6. Shaolin green wind sword form 652
7. Shaolin boy sword form 652

Section 15 - Shaolin Broad sword practice skill 657

Chapter 1 Shaolin Broad sword practice skill and usage 658

1. Basic Shaolin Broad sword practice skill 658
2. Shaolin Broad sword practice skill usage 663

Librarian
04-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Chapter 2 Illustration of Shaolin Broad sword practice skill 666

1. Shaolin single broad sword form 1 666
2. Shaolin green dragon broad sword form 669
3. Shaolin clubs broad sword form 676
4. Shaolin clubs broad sword form 2 681
5. Shaolin black tiger broad sword form 690
6. Shaolin 5 tigers and a flock of sheep broad sword form 699
7. Shaolin swallow form broad sword form 707
8. Shaolin 4 kinds broad sword form 715
9. Shaolin wrapping head broad sword form 737
10. Shaolin double broad sword form 745
11. 11 Southern Shaolin Temple double broad sword form 751
12. Shaolin Chun Qiu big broad sword form 754
13. Shaolin Chun Qiu big broad sword form 2 760
14. Shaolin Pu broad sword form 768

Section 16 - Shaolin nine-section whip 777

1. Shaolin protection whip form 778
2. Shaolin 4 kinds and 8 step whip form 781
3. Shaolin double whip form 785
4. Shaolin Broad sword plus whip form 794

Section 17 - Shaolin far-between weapons 803

1. Shaolin Jin Gang chisel 804
2. Shaolin hands- protective 809
3. Shaolin crescent broad sword 816
4. Shaolin Tian Gang Pi Shui fan 821
5. Shaolin reaping hook 827
6. Shaolin Bi Xue Yuan Yang flag 833
7. Shaolin Wu He palm 840
8. Shaolin Zhuan Tang crutch 849
9. Shaolin Bi Xue Yuan Yang bell 854
10. Shaolin nunchakus 860
11. Shaolin Gan Shan whip 869
12. Shaolin double meteors 875
13. Shaolin iron brooms 880
14. Shaolin Lie Yan fork 886
15. Shaolin swallow wing ancient fork 892
16. Shaolin Lu hero shovel 897
17. Shaolin convenient shovel 900
18. Shaolin supporting heaven shovel 905
19. Shaolin sheep horn crutch 908
20. Shaolin cow horn crutch 911
21. Shaolin double crutches 917
22. Shaolin double crutches 2 922
23. Shaolin gold steel ring 928
24. Shaolin double daggers 930
25. Shaolin double daggers 2 935
26. Shaolin Xuan flower axe 939
27. Shaolin short handle Zhui Hun shovel 944
28. Shaolin double Jians 948
29. Shaolin long handle spear 953
30. Shaolin Fang Tian Zhan 956
31. Shaolin hand-protective hook 964
32. Shaolin gold flower hammer 969
33. Shaolin facing down evil big axe 974
34. Shaolin 3 section stick 979
35. Shaolin Damocles crutch 985
36. Shaolin monk shoes 992
37. Shaolin carry on tiger arm skep 999
38. Shaolin waylaying double earthen bowl 1007
39. Shaolin double bamboo chopsticks 1013
44. Shaolin mountain and river bend 1042
45. Shaolin flying darts 1047
46. Shaolin clubs cutting wood needle 1049
47. Shaolin flying darts broadsword 1051

Section 18 - Shaolin weapon practice in pair 1055

1. Shaolin Liu He spear 1056
2. Shaolin Liu He stick 1065
3. Shaolin Yu family sticks 1079
4. Shao Zi stick advance toward spear 1082
5. Broadsword advance toward spear 1090
6. Single broadsword broken spear 1098
7. Depriving dagger 1105

Section 19 - Summarization of Shaolin weapons 1115
1. Shaolin short weapons 1116
2. Shaolin Long weapons 1125
3. Shaolin soft weapons 1128
4. Shaolin secret weapons 1132

Section 20 - Collection of Shaolin patent medicines 1135

Chapter 1 Conspectus of Shaolin injury medicine 1136

1. Summarization of Shaolin injury treatment 1136
2. Shaolin injury medicine using skill 1136
3. Injuries from falls medicine using skill 1136
4. Analyzing injured left or right body parts 1137
5. Taboo of medicine usage 1137
6. Summarization of wound and injury 1137
7. Testing medicine skill 1138

Chapter 2 Secret recipes for curing Injuries from falls medicine 1139

Chapter 3 Acupuncture skill for injuries 1152

Chapter 4 Therapies for 72 meridian injuries 1166

Chapter 5 Secret recipes of Shaolin Temple internal medicine 1172

Chapter 6 Shaolin acupuncture testing skill 1190

Appendix Shaolin martial arts memorabilia 1195

1. Story of monks from every generation 1196

2. Shaolin famous martial arts master visiting abroad 1198

3. Anthems for Shaolin martial arts 1202

4. Introduction of Shaolin martial arts group and organizations 1207

5. List of De Qian martial arts works 1211

Sal Canzonieri
04-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Baloney, no one believes you at all.

All these are is the contents of the two different Shaolin Encyclopedias that are on the Earthworks website, you only cut and paste them from there to here.

Librarian
04-19-2007, 12:07 AM
Forum User Sal Canzonieri,

All these are is the contents of the two different Shaolin Encyclopedias that are on the Earthworks website, you only cut and paste them from there to here.

The fact that frustration is your guide can be proven by showing me that you haven't even written that there has been a content update.

As for all that don't believe me they can contact Shaolin Master Shi De Qian and Shaolin Master Zhu Tian Xi directly.

I have to thank you for giving me more ways to show the True potential of this project.

Qixing Tanglang
04-19-2007, 02:29 AM

Interesting comment Sal considering you are the cut and paste king of un-named sources.

Regards,
Nate