PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin Dian Xue

Aussie SHaolin
03-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Hi All

How many Shaolin practitioners have had the opportunity to learn Dian Xue at SHaolin Temple??

If so who with and did you find it worked?

Pk_StyLeZ
03-18-2007, 08:53 PM
what that?
never heard of it
or maybe im pronoucing it wrong?

The Xia
03-18-2007, 09:03 PM
what that?
never heard of it
or maybe im pronoucing it wrong?
Dian Xue is the Mandarin term for Dim Mak.

GeneChing
03-19-2007, 09:23 AM
By demonstrations, I mean pressure point attack methods, not actual death touch, obviously.

ittokaos
03-19-2007, 11:32 AM
I have heard stories of the dim mak but have never seen and/or heard of someone dying from it. I suppose that if you continuously attack that point someone would eventually die. But this is just speculation at this point. I hope this helps.

WF

bakxierboxer
03-19-2007, 12:50 PM
I have heard stories of the dim mak but have never seen and/or heard of someone dying from it. I suppose that if you continuously attack that point someone would eventually die. But this is just speculation at this point. I hope this helps.

"Dim Mak"/"Em Dot" ("dotting")
Not always used to kill.
More often used to disable, or sometimes "discipline".

I'm "aware" of 3 "kinds".
1. Attacking the meridians/chi/"air"
2. Attacking the nerves.
3. Attacking the arteries/veins/blood.

Aside from experiencing 1 & 2 and seeing #3, which was not allowed to run
to "the end" (but could have).... "it's been known to happen".

Pete

hvillarruel
03-20-2007, 08:22 AM
Well i don't know if this has to be with that, but i had felt the "cotton palm strike" the "wave or explosive strike" on my body. They are more internal and "intention" lead strikes.

With the cotton palm, you almost feel a touch, but then you feel a big force, like a cilinder of energy going thru your body, and exploding at the other end.

With the wave strike it is almost the same as the cotton palm. You feel almost a touch but then, instead of a cylinder type of energy, you feel something expanding like the motion of the water when you trow a little rock to the water, all that expands inside.

I think if that strikes are directed to a internal organ, something bad could happen there.

There is almost no sign of a hit on the skin.

Of course i do not know how to do them, but i had felt them. They are real.

:)