PDA

View Full Version : lolz

golden arhat
03-20-2007, 06:14 AM
aweome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Bq4cG4Ks8

The Willow Sword
03-20-2007, 07:21 AM
and these clips are not even doctored up? This is so freakin funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgPShicCCTA

Still cant believe the people of this country voted to keep him in office and STILL support him. oh well.:rolleyes:

Peace,TWS

laugarkuen
03-20-2007, 07:59 AM
"I know that human beings and fish can co-exist in harmony"

lmao

golden arhat
03-20-2007, 08:47 AM
no it is doctored but still true lol

rogue
03-20-2007, 11:26 AM
hi i am fred i live in oldham north greater manchester, i am originaly from north london.
ive been told im arrogant, ive been told i have a massive ego, ive been told i'm too head strong and over confident, ive been told i'm too lazy, but thats ok ,nothing phases me much,(and hey it might just be true)

i'm all instinct and impulse i don't plan anything

i know everything changes and nothing is permanent in this world, this saddens most but it gives me hope. i try not to cling to anything for that reason. i roll with the punches

make sense ??

anyway back to the main subject ME !! (whatever that is)

i can be quiet and unasuming, i can be LOUD and attention seeking, calm and collected some times, i can get angry and flip out at ppl at others,

i fall in love quickly, and fall out slowly ,
I LOVE MARTIAL ARTS, and i love philosophy, ,
i try to judge ppl on merit and the choices they make often tho i get the wrong end of the stick, (innit aimee) i live in the now,

I'm a buddhist,
my friends are very important to me(tho i dont have many)

my girlfriend, aimee, means a lot to me. she's the only one i'd clean my room for.

i love everyone (well actually i dont i hate loads of ppl),
im very untidy,
im true to myself,
i hate grammar,
but love messing with words,
im opinionated but always open to new ideas,

i'm a peaceful enough guy within reason
don't push me (no joke)

golden arhat
03-20-2007, 11:33 AM
i dont get it how is that stupid

i find george bush rediculous(and terrifying) along with most of the world get over it

golden arhat
03-20-2007, 12:12 PM
why do u feel you need to make a personal attack on me even though i have said nothing to you ?
just because i have different beliefs ?
yeah thats real american of you

child

rogue
03-20-2007, 12:41 PM
It's not personal, I just find you ridiculous and silly. So get over it.

golden arhat
03-20-2007, 12:44 PM
works for me
u do that
i dont mind being insulted by some 40 something arch republican because there words mean nothing as demonstrated in the videos above

neilhytholt
03-20-2007, 12:47 PM
It's not personal, I just find you ridiculous and silly. So get over it.

Think about it, pretty much most of the world outside the U.S. thinks George Bush is a scary and a moron. And a lot of the U.S. too.

So you think Golden Arhat is a joke ... and we should care, why?

rogue
03-20-2007, 01:12 PM
You shouldn't care.

rogue
03-20-2007, 01:15 PM
works for me
u do that
i dont mind being insulted by some 40 something arch republican because there words mean nothing as demonstrated in the videos above

Good, then don't cry about the injustice of the world. What are you doing to change your world? Besides posting videos of George Bush.

rogue
03-20-2007, 01:18 PM
I
LOVE
HER !
no 2 ways about it
she makes me laugh no matter what
and she can calm me down when i'm being stupid
she can force me to clean my room without lifting a finger
no one makes me happier
she calls me in the morning to make sure im ok from the night before
and i love her cos she keeps me waiting even though it frustrates me aswell
(AND SHES ****IN SICK IN BED !!)

And what do you do for her? What sacrifice do you make to make her happy?

golden arhat
03-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Good, then don't cry about the injustice of the world. What are you doing to change your world? Besides posting videos of George Bush.

i protest against the war and protest against ppl who support him obv

golden arhat
03-20-2007, 02:06 PM
And what do you do for her? What sacrifice do you make to make her happy?

what has this got to do with my girlfriend ???
again another pointless personal attack

neilhytholt
03-20-2007, 02:07 PM

I still think we should get the angry U.S. republiscum together with the worldwide angry Muslimes, somewhere relatively isolated, like the Middle East, and create the world's biggest reality T.V. show where they fight with each other in televised combat.

Oh, wait, we already have that. It's called 'THE WAR IN IRAQ'. LOL

golden arhat
03-20-2007, 02:16 PM
sho nuff lol

rogue
03-20-2007, 02:58 PM

And what does that do? What kind of solutions do you propose instead of war and how many Bush supporters have you won over with your protests? And where do you protest?

what has this got to do with my girlfriend ???
again another pointless personal attack

No, it's not a personal attack. It also has nothing to do with your girlfriend, but it does highlight that you are a little boy who thinks of his own needs above another. Sorry Fred, but you have some growing up to do before taking on the worlds problems or criticizing even someone as "dumb" as Bush.

PangQuan
03-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Men of old were born on the steppes of battle, clothed in the skins of wolves and fought tooth and nail. steel and flesh were as one, the fallen were proven to be weak and those left standing wrote the history.

we are not so much different today.

we hide our barbar instincts and motivations behind a facad of "civility"

men like to kill and hurt. this will always be one constant you can rely upon for mankind to fulfill.

neilhytholt
03-20-2007, 03:08 PM
And what does that do? What kind of solutions do you propose instead of war and how many Bush supporters have you won over with your protests? And where do you protest?

Protesting and talking about issues is called DEMOCRACY something that the neocons and Bush profess to but are obviously much against.

No, it's not a personal attack. It also has nothing to do with your girlfriend, but it does highlight that you are a little boy who thinks of his own needs above another. Sorry Fred, but you have some growing up to do before taking on the worlds problems or criticizing even someone as "dumb" as Bush.

Dredging up his info and ridiculing him in public is as personal as an attack as it gets.

neilhytholt
03-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Men of old were born on the steppes of battle, clothed in the skins of wolves and fought tooth and nail. steel and flesh were as one, the fallen were proven to be weak and those left standing wrote the history.

we are not so much different today.

Today we eat and get fat and have arguments on the Internet. LOL

golden arhat
03-20-2007, 03:17 PM
how can you tell me to grow up and then be tottally immature ?

seriously grow up

neilhytholt
03-20-2007, 03:19 PM
how can you tell me to grow up and then be tottally immature ?

seriously grow up

Obviously the problem is you haven't been dumbed down by the American mass media.

You aren't falling for rogue's fallacious arguments, his attempts at ridicule, and all of that.

You'd make a terrible American soldier.

golden arhat
03-20-2007, 03:23 PM
i have won over quite a few pro war ppl here ( not that there are many roughly 80% of ppl here are now anti war) with simple logic
and common sense

oh and on my signiature where it says i am a liberal thats exactly what i mean open minded, free,

not left wing or right wing
i dissaprove of the terms

PangQuan
03-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Today we eat and get fat and have arguments on the Internet. LOL

lol.

many of us do that yes. but we still enjoy violence and the domination and destruction of our brothers.

thats how packs animals work.

golden arhat
03-20-2007, 03:28 PM
Obviously the problem is you haven't been dumbed down by the American mass media.

You aren't falling for rogue's fallacious arguments, his attempts at ridicule, and all of that.

You'd make a terrible American soldier.

thankyou

i just wouldnt usually expect this from a man of 47
well at least not a normal one but then i see american T.V on youtube and it all becomes clear

neilhytholt
03-20-2007, 03:39 PM
thankyou

i just wouldnt usually expect this from a man of 47
well at least not a normal one but then i see american T.V on youtube and it all becomes clear

Yeah, watch Oprah, Dr. Phil, and old shows like 'Home Improvement' 'King of the Hill', etc., shows like Fox News where they have conservative commentary using totally fallacious reasoning and a lot of the time not even allowing people to talk, or shows like 'Nancy Grace' where they use emotional arguments, and it will quickly become obvious that most Americans are at what used to be a 4th grade literacy level. Pretty sad for a supposed world superpower.

Oh, there's this new show run by a model Tyra Banks... she does that 'Top Model' show.

That show is the best. If you analyze the arguments on that show, they basically assume that an 18 year old isn't mature enough to vote, have sex or get married ... people aren't mature enough to do that until they're well in their 30s ...

Actually, Nancy Grace is pretty much the same ... it's pretty interesting stuff. It's like Americans have become so stupid that they can't decide anything for themselves until they're well into their 30s or older.

rogue
03-20-2007, 04:24 PM
i have won over quite a few pro war ppl here ( not that there are many roughly 80% of ppl here are now anti war) with simple logic
and common sense

oh and on my signiature where it says i am a liberal thats exactly what i mean open minded, free,

not left wing or right wing
i dissaprove of the terms

Then go for it. So far I haven't seen any logic used or common sense, but hey the night is young.

Neil:

Dredging up his info and ridiculing him in public is as personal as an attack as it gets.
I didn't dredge up anything, Fred published it on the net and provided a link to it. It's now public information. I gave my opinion on what he made public. Fred enjoys taking what Bush says and providing commentary, I just took what Fred said and did the same.

If Fred had shared information with me in confidence I would under no circumstances share it on the net.

neilhytholt
03-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Then go for it. So far I haven't seen any logic used or common sense, but hey the night is young.

Neil:

I didn't dredge up anything, Fred published it on the net and provided a link to it. It's now public information. I gave my opinion on what he made public. Fred enjoys taking what Bush says and providing commentary, I just took what Fred said and did the same.

If Fred had shared information with me in confidence I would under no circumstances share it on the net.

Whatever. I had a low opinion of you to start based upon your professed neocon views but after this I have to say that even that dropped a couple of notches.

Not that anybody cares anyway because obviously I'm just a moron troll or whatever, right?

rogue
03-20-2007, 04:31 PM
One out of two isn't bad, I'm not a neo-con by any stretch.

The Willow Sword
03-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Im suprised that Rogue did not attack me.
I have a right to speak my mind with regards to our government and President Bush(which is why i posted a counter link to what our British ally Golden Arhat did. Cheers mate). As for what i have done to "change" things and to "Win over" people on the far right, I dont presume to think that i can "Win Over" anyone. As for what i have done to "change" things, Well ,,I VOTE. That seems to be the best way to facilitate change. heheh unless you are voting on Diebold machines:rolleyes: :p

Protesting is not like it used to be back during the Civil rights movement and the Hippi Movements of the early 60's and 70's. We need something like that to happen again if Protesting is ever going to have the impact that people think it should have. Otherwise it's just a bunch of disgruntled ultra liberals on their day off work standing on a roadway shouting at motorists:D But HEY its their right to do that as well and i support it, regardless of whether or not i agree with it.

I just hope that someday the far right will agree that their politics are majorly fuking up our country and i pray(yes pray) that a wave of common sense and a removing of certain heads from their a$$es helps to change things in a positive way that ALL can be happy about, yes ALL.

Peace,TWS

neilhytholt
03-20-2007, 09:14 PM
I just hope that someday the far right will agree that their politics are majorly fuking up our country and i pray(yes pray) that a wave of common sense and a removing of certain heads from their a$$es helps to change things in a positive way that ALL can be happy about, yes ALL.

Peace,TWS

If there's one thing that people seem to prove over and over again, it is that humans are kindof like lemmings. They'll follow each other off a cliff. In recent history, Hitler, Mao, Stalin ... each time people who were there said everybody went, "Crazy."

Whatever.

You know, it used to take a while for people to forget stuff, but look what they did with housing and so soon after the internet crash. Evidently people's memories are even shorter than they used to be.

So if anything they'll probably do something even more stupid with the next administration, and they'll be looking back in 4 years at right now as some sort of nice period of history.

FuXnDajenariht
03-20-2007, 09:34 PM
brilliant take on an oldie. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFuWaJKraBM&mode=related&search=

golden arhat
03-21-2007, 12:17 AM
hahahah lol good one
thanx u guys

neilhytholt
03-21-2007, 12:38 AM
Actually this is the first president that I didn't really like at all -- he really doesn't seem to have any redeeming values.

The only positive things I can say about him is that he seems to treat his dogs, his family, and his friends well. To hell with everything and everybody else.

I just don't know if the U.S. government has always been this blatantly corrupt. After searching around a bit and reviewing history books on past administrations, it really appears that this is the worst one ever.