PDA

View Full Version : Sun Lu Tang's book, reprint?

Daelomin
11-01-2001, 11:24 AM
I was ordering a copy of Xing Yi Quan Xue: The Study of Form-Mind Boxing by Sun Lu Tang from www.bol.com (http://www.bol.com). I noticed that there was two versions of this book, one was printed 2001 and it was cheaper. It was published by Unique Publications. The other one that was printed in 1996, was published by High View Publications.

I couldnt find the newer version on amazon. Is it a mistake or has it been reprinted? Could there be some changes in this new version? New pictures, new material?

Sam Wiley
11-02-2001, 01:28 AM
My copy of this book was printed in 2000 by Unique. More than likely, the book is being published simultaneously by several publishers, and just have different prices because of that. I could be wrong, though, so maybe someone who knows better will respond.

Is it possible that the more expensive one was a hard back book?

Rockwood
11-02-2001, 02:03 AM
Unique (Inisde Kung Fu Mag) bought the rights to most of High Views books and reissued them. High View is outta business. Too bad, Dan Miller did a lot of great stuff. Hopefully someday he will get back into it. But its a lot of work for little pay and no thanks. Too easy to **** people off.

-Jess