PDA

View Full Version : Latest bad date....

Royal Dragon
03-26-2007, 08:06 PM
So, this is her profile on Match.com

GRNIDLADY62

http://www.match.com/profile/ShowProfile.aspx?UID=hA5jXUdy%2bHuYzNXPk5Lp7w%3d%3 d&Handle=GRNIDLADY62&PI=3&lid=108&DO=3&TP=CON&RN=4

For those who don't have a Match account, I uploaded her pics to the forum.

Look close at the pics, and tell me what you think. After a few comments, I'll tell you what I got to meet....

SanHeChuan
03-26-2007, 08:17 PM
1 and 3 look nothing like 2 and 2 looks photoshoped. :D HaHa.

Samurai Jack
03-26-2007, 10:37 PM
I second that. #2 looks really wierd. You must not have seen that photo until after the date, right?

I'm dating a girl I met online right now. Most women I've met through the internet misrepresent themselves. One "single" lady I went on a date with even told me she was married, then introduced me to her husband DURING THE DATE!

Many heavy women I met used photos from years ago when they were much lighter. Maybe they thought they needed to get thier foot in the door or something. The thing is, you just have got to be yourself. It's never good to start off a relationship with a lie.

There are good ones out there, but just like in "real life" you have to sift through a lot of incompatibles to find the keepers.

Good luck.

Eddie
03-26-2007, 11:34 PM
that hair looked very 80's.
so what did you get? dont keep us in suspenders ;)

Water-quan
03-27-2007, 01:52 AM
Well, we all have bad photo days. I think she looks very nice.

Hishaam
03-27-2007, 03:26 AM
RD, don't tell me you didn't notice the photoshop altered pic, that one is like a caricature lol.

rogue
03-27-2007, 03:36 AM
RD is once again going to make my day. :cool:

Hishaam
03-27-2007, 04:02 AM
I forgot to tell you about my strategy when i meet an internet girl from whom i only have pics, what i'd do is use my ninjer spy power upon arriving at the rendez-vous point before engaging the target or not.:cool: :D

bodhitree
03-27-2007, 04:16 AM
So, this is her profile on Match.com

GRNIDLADY62

Look close at the pics, and tell me what you think..

MAN MAN MAN MAN:mad:

IronWeasel
03-27-2007, 04:35 AM
I love these posts!

...but yer killin' me, man! What happened next?!?!?!?

Hishaam
03-27-2007, 04:52 AM
He asked Gene for a Crotchekick(tm) license and.........

MasterKiller
03-27-2007, 06:12 AM
That's a good tuck job there.

BruceSteveRoy
03-27-2007, 06:28 AM
wait so is she really a granny lady and is she 62 years old as her name implies? i assume those pics are BS. and the 2nd one was not even a reasonable attempt at a photoshop pic. it looks more like they did some collage work on a color scanner. amateurs. lol

BruceSteveRoy
03-27-2007, 06:34 AM
wait RD didnt you tell about having a 70 year old woman hitting on you a couple weeks ago? or was that someone else? you need to stop hanging out at nursing homes. wait how old are you before i start making fun of your older special lady friends?

in case you didnt notice i have cemented the translation of her user name in my mind to mean granny lady and that she is in her 60s. so she could be 26 and just not a careful typer but its too late. or she could have been born in 1962 and be 45 but even still that doesnt matter. she is 62 years old.

MasterKiller
03-27-2007, 06:35 AM
Green Eyed Lady...

BruceSteveRoy
03-27-2007, 06:36 AM
granny. see previous post. its cemented in there. no changing my mind on this.

Samurai Jack
03-27-2007, 06:43 AM
It's not "Granny", it's "Grandpa Lady". Creepy.

Royal Dragon
03-27-2007, 06:50 AM
wait RD didnt you tell about having a 70 year old woman hitting on you a couple weeks ago?

Reply]
Yeah, that was me.

Well gents, She sounded like a really cool person, we got along well, and she was about my age.

The problem, she weigths about 350....

The Pics are her, but from various ages...prior to her mid 20's I am sure....

BruceSteveRoy
03-27-2007, 06:52 AM
more cushion for the pushin?

bodhitree
03-27-2007, 06:56 AM
[QUOTE=Samurai Jack;748732]It's not "Granny"QUOTE]

****in right its not, It's TRANNY

Black Jack II
03-27-2007, 07:07 AM
The lady in the pic ways 350...????

Royal Dragon
03-27-2007, 08:12 AM
I have no idea, i was exagerateing, but she is a good 70-80 pounds over those pics.

I am sure she has ripped abs *Somewhere* in there....:(

You know, I can understand putting your best foot forward, but to show pics of yourself a decade old, in a bikini sport'n ripped abbs, and then show up on the date with torso sized thighs and over all hugness jiggling about is just...I don't know what...wrong!

MasterKiller
03-27-2007, 08:18 AM
So it was a bad date just because she was chubby?

What a guy...:rolleyes:

bodhitree
03-27-2007, 08:26 AM
I have no idea, i was exagerateing, but she is a good 70-80 pounds over those pics.

I am sure she has ripped abs *Somewhere* in there....:(

You know, I can understand putting your best foot forward, but to show pics of yourself a decade old, in a bikini sport'n ripped abbs, and then show up on the date with torso sized thighs and over all hugness jiggling about is just...I don't know what...wrong!

You're missing the point that she's a god **** man in disguise

Pork Chop
03-27-2007, 08:31 AM
I know plenty of good single women, they just all happen to be between the ages of 36 and 41. I'm 29 and while I try not to care about age, it's kind of an issue.

I've had too many bad experiences with lying psychos from online dating that I'll never join one of those dating sites again.

Some things that have worked surprisingly well for me lately are language & cultural stuff. Activities like online language pen-pal sites, monthly language meet-up groups, weekly language classes, salsa dancing, swing dancing, and my Okinawan drumming group.

I think you just need to expand your hobbies to include stuff that's not so exclusively testosterone driven. On top of that, making a ton of friends comes in handy- because you never know who's trying to find their friend a date.

I'd rather be having fun, meeting a ton of new people, doing my own thing, and hooking up when the right one comes along, instead of getting on one of those sites and making the searching my activity. All that pressure, nobody just bein themselves, girls being worse than guys when it comes to judging a book by its cover = ugh.

Royal Dragon
03-27-2007, 08:32 AM
So it was a bad date just because she was chubby?

What a guy...

Reply]
No, it's a bad idea to date her because she lied and misrepresented herself. I'd rather date the Doll chick. As nuts as she was, she was honest, and didn't pull any punches or try to hide anything.

Royal Dragon
03-27-2007, 08:39 AM
I'd rather be having fun, meeting a ton of new people, doing my own thing, and hooking up when the right one comes along, instead of getting on one of those sites and making the searching my activity. All that pressure, nobody just bein themselves, girls being worse than guys when it comes to judging a book by its cover = ugh.

Reply]
Yeah, I was going to do that, but what happenes is I end up working, doing house work, naping or going out with friends.

I turned Match off for a long time, then was board one nite and turned it back on. I got a few dates, but not anyone I really like. There is one girl though who i think might actually be good for me, but her life is all crazy and busy (like mine), and we never seem to have time to meet. It's been moving very slowly for about a year now.

We seem to have similar likes and dislikes, she does the same sort of Job I do, only wiht realestate, where as i do cars, so we will see if it ever progresses.

IronWeasel
03-27-2007, 08:54 AM
How did you end the date? Sprint away? A good scolding?

MasterKiller
03-27-2007, 09:17 AM
He hit it, of course.

bodhitree
03-27-2007, 09:19 AM
after mud wrestling and a grunting contest

Royal Dragon
03-27-2007, 09:32 AM
I told her I like to take things *Very* slowly. I have to think about how i ma going to deal with her if she calls back. I am hoping she's just not interested in me.

GeneChing
03-27-2007, 09:43 AM
You're probably too chubby for her too. :p

I'm resisting the urge to move this thread to the street fighting/reality forum...

Black Jack II
03-27-2007, 10:02 AM
I don't get the attitude...nothing wrong with not seeing a chick because she turns out to be a porker....or as some say maybe a dude:D

If Royal doesn't want to date a ton's of fun I see no problem with that, it does not make him a bad guy, just one who wants a chick who takes care of herself.

golden arhat
03-27-2007, 10:04 AM
He hit it, of course.

lol double meaning

golden arhat
03-27-2007, 10:05 AM
I don't get the attitude...nothing wrong with not seeing a chick because she turns out to be a porker....or as some say maybe a dude:D

If Royal doesn't want to date a ton's of fun I see no problem with that, it does not make him a bad guy, just one who wants a chick who takes care of herself.
yeah if he wants a girl who looks great (and we all do) whats wrong with trying to find her and not the person that looks not so great

Royal Dragon
03-27-2007, 10:54 AM
If looks were my only concern, I could just go find the Doll Chick.

PangQuan
03-27-2007, 11:10 AM
looks are important to everyone.

who would want to hook up with someone that physically repulsed them?

its just a part of the whole equation, but we shouldnt deny the truth that hot chicks rule over ugly ones....

of course, eye of the beholder and all that....

BruceSteveRoy
03-27-2007, 11:28 AM
If looks were my only concern, I could just go find the Doll Chick.

bro, you keep bringing her up. i think deep down you like the crazy doll lady. nothing wrong with it and i am not judging. but you keep saying i should just go for the doll chick or i could just go with the doll chick. now be honest on some level you want the doll chick in your life. not just as an example of a worse case option but as a future former girlfriend. lol

Black Jack II
03-27-2007, 11:57 AM
What was the doll chicks deal again, something about putting a soul in a doll?

The single market is sooooo full of damaged goods. Chicks with agendas and attitudes to the sky.

PangQuan
03-27-2007, 01:35 PM
not just as an example of a worse case option but as a future former girlfriend. lol

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Royal Dragon
03-27-2007, 02:24 PM
bro, you keep bringing her up. i think deep down you like the crazy doll lady. nothing wrong with it and i am not judging. but you keep saying i should just go for the doll chick or i could just go with the doll chick. now be honest on some level you want the doll chick in your life. not just as an example of a worse case option but as a future former girlfriend. lol

Reply]
Well, the Doll chick was like insanely hot, quite sensuous even in just the way she spoke. I actually regret not nailing her when I had the chance. I bet if I had I wouldn't keep bringing her up, but because I didn't, I have this facination with this unbeliveably hot piece of ass I *Could * have had, till I dropped form exaughstion, over, and over, and over again.

But, I was scared of her dolls, and I ran away like a little sissy. :o

golden arhat
03-27-2007, 02:28 PM

Reply]
Well, the Doll chick was like insanely hot, quite sensuous even in just the way she spoke. I actually regret not nailing her when I had the chance. I bet if I had I wouldn't keep bringing her up, but because I didn't, I have this facination with this unbeliveably hot piece of ass I *Could * have had, till I dropped form exaughstion, over, and over, and over again.

But, I was scared of her dolls, and I ran away like a little sissy. :o

man, suck it up , and ask her out ,
then if u have the time burn her dolls in an "accident" claim the insurance and live happily ever after
ahahahhah
link please

Royal Dragon
03-27-2007, 02:48 PM
For those of you who don't remember what the Doll Chick looked like...these photos don't do her justice, she was way hotter in person!

golden arhat
03-27-2007, 02:54 PM
nice one

get in there

PangQuan
03-27-2007, 02:57 PM
For those of you who don't remember what the Doll Chick looked like...these photos don't do her justice, she was way hotter in person!

ya i get a bad vibe. just the photo's i would say shes a normal looking woman. go for it.....but then there is the doll thing.

just way to creepy.....bride of chucky kind of creepy...:p

Water Dragon
03-27-2007, 04:34 PM
wait a sec. You keep pictures of girls you used to date on match.com? That's just creepy.

PangQuan
03-27-2007, 04:35 PM
but the real question is, how does he get the soul into the picture......

Water Dragon
03-27-2007, 04:35 PM
but the real question is, how does he get the soul into the picture......

Just put it in a blow up doll

PangQuan
03-27-2007, 04:37 PM
but then wouldnt that make you the doll person?

Water Dragon
03-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Naw, just a pervert

Royal Dragon
03-27-2007, 05:27 PM
wait a sec. You keep pictures of girls you used to date on match.com? That's just creepy

Reply]
Well, I orignally saved them so YOU guys could see what she looked like, becaus I know you all are Perves!

Just put it in a blow up doll

Reply]
No need, she has a collection of high end collector China dolls. If my soul *HAS* to be in a doll, I want the expensive ones, not a cheap blow up!!

I *Do* have standards you know!!! :p

Oso
03-27-2007, 07:27 PM

ok, crazy eyes...don't go there.

but, they're all crazy. just got to find a crazy that is at least somewhat compatable with your type of crazy.

but, as I've said before, chicks lie about everything on the match.com

women have all the ***** and 75% of the brains...they can do and get what they want w/o match.com and it's ilk...so, (drumroll) the ones that end up on match.com have all the ***** and just 25% of the brains...so why bother?

words to live by. so send me $5 every time you think of that. :D

Samurai Jack
03-27-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm resisting the urge to move this thread to the street fighting/reality forum...

That hurts, Gene. That really hurts.

Besides, you know I'd just sticky the thread so we'd get somebody posting over there.