PDA

View Full Version : The REAL ultimate fighting challenge...

Water-quan
03-29-2007, 08:22 AM
OK, I have an idea - we can all get a cut in it and pitch TV stations. Not Fox, though. Forget namby pamby UFC - what about REAL challenging fight situations? We pitch martial artists of variopus disciplines against each other in SERIOUSLY difficult situations, to see who wins!

So far I have the obvious - underwater fighting - let's see whose striking skills work then!

Free fall from a parachute! Try Judo throwing me to the floor then! Ha ha!

Under the floor boards - try Tae Kwon Do-ing me then, ha ha...

In the grease pit at the Railway station - try BJJing me then, ha ha....

In the phone box - go on, wushu me, ha ha...

And of course, the no black T-shirts or mullets zone - try JKD'ing me then! :eek:

Then we'll see who's the best all round! However, more suggestions needed before we pitch the TV companies!

BruceSteveRoy
03-29-2007, 09:04 AM
And of course, the no black T-shirts or mullets zone - try JKD'ing me then! :eek:

wow you made me laugh hard enough for coffee to come out of my nose with that line. at first i was like duh, then it just got awesome. btw hot fluids out of the nose sucks.

bodhitree
03-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Jackie Chan Challange, fighting with ladders, railings, etc. being allowed to use it BUT NOT AS WEAPONS.

BruceSteveRoy
03-29-2007, 09:21 AM
i think monkey style vs either a baboon or a gorilla in a locked metal cage would be awesome. the cage doesnt open til one of them dies. hell give the human a staff. gorilla can use it so pick his teeth afterwards.

Water-quan
03-29-2007, 09:29 AM
i think monkey style vs either a baboon or a gorilla in a locked metal cage would be awesome. the cage doesnt open til one of them dies. hell give the human a staff. gorilla can use it so pick his teeth afterwards.

This I like! And it certainly settles some copyright issues in moving like a monkey!

Also, sumos in zero-gravity zone.... interesting.

P.S., in response to a number of private messages I have recieved, yes, the JKD zone DOES mean no black SLEEVELESS T-shirts as well. No, Bruce Steve Roy, they AREN'T technically "I" shirts and not T-shirts! So stop PMing me photos of your haircut. Brian Adams is NOT cool.

BruceSteveRoy
03-29-2007, 09:37 AM
fair enough but if you look a little closer you'll notice that i technically am working on a skullet as my hair is going tthe way of the buffalo. and lets class this junk up. i refuse to call the hair cut a mullet (prounced mul it) anymore. it is now a mullet pronounced (moo lay). i believe that pronounciation has its origins in france.

o and next you'll try to tell me kip winger wasn't cool. philistine.

Meat Shake
03-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Speaking of monkeys...
Anyone see the story about gibbons in.... Senegal I believe? That were making spears to hunt smaller monkeys?
Crazy sh!t.

BruceSteveRoy
03-29-2007, 09:59 AM
yeah that is crazy. but its not completely uncommon for animals to use tools. i just never heard of them using them for the purpose of fighting/killing.

but back on topic that is perfect we'll get a monkey kung fuer to fight those monkeys in a big cage. awesome idea.

PangQuan
03-29-2007, 10:02 AM
yeah that is crazy. but its not completely uncommon for animals to use tools. i just never heard of them using them for the purpose of fighting/killing.

but back on topic that is perfect we'll get a monkey kung fuer to fight those monkeys in a big cage. awesome idea.

they would just end up eating each others fleas. throw a mantis or a tiger at the monkey!

Water-quan
03-29-2007, 10:23 AM
We're on to something there! People versus animals - could be good. And, can we get famous martial arts celebreties involved - please - AND contrive a way of getting people to vote in on a premium phone line?

If you would like to see Van Dame fight the senegalise spear armed baboons, phone 0858...

Water-quan
03-29-2007, 10:26 AM
Also, we need to start by whipping up a controversy about who would win in a fight down a water slide... what we do is go on various MMA and traditional sites, with names like Blood Eater and Water Quan and say "Yeah, but would it work in a fight on a water slide, hm?" Thus creating the controversy that we are already setting up a studio to decide with!

Water-quan
03-29-2007, 10:42 AM
If you would like to see Van Dame fight the senegalise spear armed baboons, phone 0858...

Bad news - the baboon's agent says that it would be a retrograde career move to be seen on film with Van Dame.... I'll try to find a replacement... someone else from the "no leg warmers or posing in your undies in karate stances" category.

BruceSteveRoy
03-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Bad news - the baboon's agent says that it would be a retrograde career move to be seen on film with Van Dame...

thanks for the new sig

BruceSteveRoy
03-29-2007, 11:58 AM
i have a perfect way to end each episode. have a famous martial artists wrestle an extremely hot bikini clad woman in a big jello pit. i don't really think you will have a hard time finding martial artists to volunteer for this. its cost effective since jello is cheap, its awesome since its hot woman in jello and it will boost ratings. its a winner all around.

Water-quan
03-29-2007, 12:48 PM
i have a perfect way to end each episode. have a famous martial artists wrestle an extremely hot bikini clad woman in a big jello pit. i don't really think you will have a hard time finding martial artists to volunteer for this. its cost effective since jello is cheap, its awesome since its hot woman in jello and it will boost ratings. its a winner all around.

True - but what if we just TELL them it will be a beautiful bikini clad young lady???? Ha ha ha.....