PDA

View Full Version : RD, have you heard of this guy?

oasis
04-02-2007, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkP5TmyXVZk&mode=related&search=

Royal Dragon
04-02-2007, 07:10 PM
I dated the Kid's Mom while she was divorcing his dad a few years ago.

You remeber the threads about Debbie?

Oso
04-02-2007, 08:36 PM
I dated the Kid's Mom while she was divorcing his dad a few years ago.

You remeber the threads about Debbie?

There's your whole problem, man.

those three words don't ever belong in a sentence together.

Royal Dragon
04-03-2007, 05:00 AM
Yup. Debbie educated me to that factor. She also started the trend of "Women" threads form me. I didn't do that before her.

Shaolinlueb
04-03-2007, 07:49 AM
was she hot?

Royal Dragon
04-03-2007, 07:52 AM
At the time she was. She gained A LOT about 8-9 months after we split up.

The new guy is stuck with quite the blubber butt.

BruceSteveRoy
04-03-2007, 08:11 AM
RD after reading this post and one of your previous i think you should just start wearing one of these. :p

http://www.cafepress.com/ybiaw/229663

Royal Dragon
04-03-2007, 08:18 AM
LOL!!

Can I help if I want to be with someone who will be supportive in my desires to be active, rather than constantly trying to get me to come to the couch with her to share a tub of icecream and watch Desperate Howsewives?

BruceSteveRoy
04-03-2007, 08:20 AM
not at all. which is why i say get the shirt and be up front about it. hey maybe we can get www.martialartsmart.com to carry them.

oasis
04-03-2007, 10:40 AM
:p

yeah, i vaguely remember those threads rd. nonetheless, any comments about the training there. this clip was interesting in that they actually show the instructor willing to go to an outside school and try out his purported technique. you dont see that too often.

golden arhat
04-03-2007, 11:57 AM
LOL!!

Can I help if I want to be with someone who will be supportive in my desires to be active, rather than constantly trying to get me to come to the couch with her to share a tub of icecream and watch Desperate Howsewives?

go jogging

Royal Dragon
04-03-2007, 02:07 PM
I tend to like to go on fast paced, long distance hikes. Now that my back is all healed, I did a week last year at Starved Rock, hiking the entire day each day with a fully loaded back pack.

I dropped 8 pounds in 5 days, and it wasn't water weight. I'd climb devil's nose, do Kung Fu on top of it for an hour, guzzle water and start the days hike.

Of course, I gained it all back over the winter but...

I stilll want a mate who would enjoy following me on something like that, not the one who likes the couch and at tub of icecream. I just don't seem to run across many of those.

Black Jack II
04-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Wait,

Is the ice-cream chick, the savino kempo chick, I am lost...:D

Royal Dragon
04-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Well, she did like ice cream, BUT she was pretty active...a brown belt in Saviano's system, and used to hike with me 6-7 hours every weekend during the summer for most of our relationship. She camped, owned guns, collected knives and could speak MY mind, even if I didn't.

Her and I had our issues, but that one broke apart mostly because the realtionship just burned out after 8 years. She is the one I *Almost* cheated on my wife with when I was younger. I ended the friendship to prevent anything from happening between us. Years later, we hooked up during my divorce. She is the one who had the real bad stalker problem when I was with her.

She raised my daughter as her step Mom until she was 13. Unfortunetly she left some bitter memories with us the last year or so we were together.She was one of these Angel/Demon types. The more she trained at Saviano's, the better (angel) she was. When she stopped, her more demonic side showed through.

I think she was Bi Polar, but extra attention to healthy eating, and gobs of exercises kept her normal. The best times in our realtionship was when she was heavily dedicated to getting her Brown belt. She trained so hard for that, and it showed in every aspect of her life. The real beauty of who she is showed through very brightlly during that time.

She is also about the only one I ever had any sort of real understanding of, and she knew me better than anyone alive. She is also the only one I had any solid compatibility with. Unfortunetly, she had some major anger management issues, and that ultimately ruined things between us. I gave it my best shot with her, but it just didn't work out.

It was funny, but right about the time my daughter's real Mom started to take an intrest in her, things with Theresa and I fell apart. It's like she was with us, gave Melissa a Mother figure, and was gone when Melissa didn't need her anymore.

I allways felt that relationship was due to the hand of God bringing all of us together during a time when all 3 of us really needed one another. it's just a shame the friendship could not have been saved...we had been friends since our teen years. When we broke up, we lost that as well...very sad, very, very sad.