PDA

View Full Version : To whom this may concern or interest

Dr.Harut
04-02-2007, 07:05 PM
This is GM Doo Wai's reply to that Bak Mei people from Canada who attacked BFP for over years. Everyone who is interested or concerned can read this post on our forum:

http://doowaibfp.forumup.org/viewtopic.php?t=572&mforum=doowaibfp

Many years ago Vincent Peppers and Richard Sherigold did a Television show that said Bak Mie was killed and he was a traitor, you can not change history because many stories was told that Bak Mie was a traitor. The New book published called the Grandmaster's Text wrote about Bak Mie being a traitor. When the Manchurians invaded China in 1644, Manhurians were not considered CHINESE, they are Barbarians and there was a secret society to overthrow them and return the Chinese to Ming Rule and the reason that Bak Mie was considered a Traitor because he betrayed the Chinese and side with the Manchurians. This secret society was to overthrow the Ching Dynasty and put the Chinese Ming Emperor son on the throne again. It is this T.V. show that got the Canadian Bak Mie considered us the enemy. Yes it is politically motivated but facts is facts, history is history and there is no one in this present day can change history. Facts: Bak Mie dies hundreds of years ago, niether of us had met him or spoked to him, he is a part of history and the Canadian Bak Mie is making a big deal out of it. And the Canadian Bak Mie is adding to their B.S. and continued their attack on our BFP system. The Canadian Bak Mie is the only people complaining, the rest of the Bak Mie system are my friends. That Canadian Bak Mie is the ONLY white Man that complains about petty things such as that. The chinese just ignore all this crazy stuff from the past.This is a white man that adolpted a chinese name and spelt it incorrectly, he is someone that is a wannabee Bak Mie and as far as I am concern he can go to hell. What the hell is Pai Lum anyway? White forest is Bak Lum. I did not dispute him because it is all nonsance, but after I thought about it, the truth must be revealed, I do not know a Willie Quon or that Yip Gee Sum.

Royal Dragon
04-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Dude, who frik'n cares!!!

Yum Cha
04-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Mad Cow Disease

neilhytholt
04-02-2007, 08:29 PM
What the hell is Pai Lum anyway? White forest is Bak Lum.

Pai Lum, I think, is what they called it because of Daniel K. Pai, who that Lee guy studied under before he changed his name to some Chinese name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pai_lum

sunfist
04-03-2007, 01:54 AM
Sweet jesus man, paragraphs!

David Jamieson
04-03-2007, 09:23 AM
richard shergold is tied to simon olaf.

neither is bak mei.

specialed
04-03-2007, 10:14 AM
It is this T.V. show that got the Canadian Bak Mie considered us the enemy. Yes it is politically motivated but facts is facts, history is history and there is no one in this present day can change history.

You people are completey nuts. You're questionable martial arts cult is an insignificant blip on a very large radar screen, and no one cares about your inflated or fabricated dramas. Go back to breaking cocoanuts and making smoke with your fingers.

golden arhat
04-03-2007, 10:21 AM
why do you care

you practise your stuf they practise theirs

u teach ur stuff they teach theirs

its like arguing over star wars and lord of the rings

shut up

lkfmdc
04-03-2007, 11:08 AM
What I want to know is why, when they have so much important news to post, (http://doowaibfp.forumup.org/about566-doowaibfp.html) they post this......

**** it, we want to know more about the lapel pins :cool:

SifuAbel
04-03-2007, 11:11 AM
http://doowaibfp.forumup.org/about566-doowaibfp.html

fixed

Shaolinlueb
04-03-2007, 11:42 AM
does the rmv take checks?

specialed
04-03-2007, 01:48 PM
why do you care

shut up

You first.

Oh,
Sorry to hear about those sailors. I hope your country grows a pair and gets them back John Wayne style.

lkfmdc
04-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Dude, he was telling the Bak FU Pai (aka BBM) to shut up, which is appropriate mind you :D

specialed
04-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Dude, he was telling the Bak FU Pai (aka BBM) to shut up, which is appropriate mind you :D

You're so cool Ross.

golden arhat
04-03-2007, 04:36 PM
You first.

Oh,
Sorry to hear about those sailors. I hope your country grows a pair and gets them back John Wayne style.

i was talkinj to doctor harut

idiot

u know kinda the subject of the thread

SevenStar
04-03-2007, 04:47 PM
man... I have an old issue of karate/kung fu illustrated that I have had since 1986. dw is on the cover. I thought it was a cool article, and at age 9, it was the first chinese style I wanted to train (I was taking tang soo do at the time). now, all these years later, I am glad I never had a bfp school in my area.

lkfmdc
04-03-2007, 05:18 PM
all these years later, I am glad I never had a bfp school in my area.

LMFAO :D

(needless words down here to make the post long enough)

Mr Punch
04-03-2007, 07:11 PM
You first.

Oh,
Sorry to hear about those sailors. I hope your country grows a pair and gets them back John Wayne style.:rolleyes: Well, it's good practice for your MA I suppose, having such big keys to punch. And con-gra-tu-la-shuns on the two sy-lla-ble words.

Dr Harut. The people concerned (Bak Mei etc) are dead or insignificant. Please follow their example (you've already done well on the second option).

CLFLPstudent
04-03-2007, 08:29 PM
:rolleyes: Well, it's good practice for your MA I suppose, having such big keys to punch. And con-gra-tu-la-shuns on the two sy-lla-ble words.

Dr Harut. The people concerned (Bak Mei etc) are dead or insignificant. Please follow their example (you've already done well on the second option).

Well,
in Harout's defense ( :eek: ) he is really just copying and pasting GM Doo Wai's post from their "forum". That said, I cannot imagine why they bring this up. I mean we've had, what, 2 months without any problems?

I guess they needed more hit's on their forums and people to bring up their name again. Geeze - you'd figure they'd like they quiet time, but no.

BTW - How does one get the 'Lapel Pin'? Is it just formal wear, or do you guy's wear it all of the time?

-David

Mr Punch
04-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Precisely. He doesn't contribute anything to this board, except occasionally coming back to b!tch some more. Seems a bit childish and pointless (like my first response... but there you go - like breeds like! :p :D ).

PangQuan
04-03-2007, 09:01 PM
bad publicity is better than no publicity...

neilhytholt
04-04-2007, 12:50 AM
bad publicity is better than no publicity...

Do you think they might just be looking for new students? From teachers that I talked to recently, enrollment seems to be down at their schools these days. (Not the BFP schools, but other schools).

lkfmdc
04-04-2007, 01:21 PM
In retatliation for their lapel pin, Lama Pai will now have it's own decoder ring, MEMBERS ONLY :p

MasterKiller
04-04-2007, 01:25 PM
In retatliation for their lapel pin, Lama Pai will now have it's own decoder ring, MEMBERS ONLY :p

LKFMDC's first secret message:

R-E-M-E-M-B-E-R-T-O-D-R-I-N-K-Y-O-U-R-O-V-A-L-T-I-N-E

Becca
04-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Pai Lum, I think, is what they called it because of Daniel K. Pai, who that Lee guy studied under before he changed his name to some Chinese name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pai_lum
Pai Lum is what they call it because that is what Dr. Pai called it. Full name is " Pai Te Lung Sh'iang Ch'uan Kung Fu.... Becuase that's what Dr. Pai called it.