Was that supposed to be monkey style?

WF

Flying-Monkey
04-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Oh brother!!!

mickey
04-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Greetings,

This was from the Panther video series. Zink was to show the five complete forms but welched and showed 1 segment from each style and then edited them together to make it look like one form. I purchased this tape and after seeing that I wanted to reach into the television and squeeze his neck until his head popped.

I am still looking to learn quantum palm and claw technique so I can make that happen. Until then, I am keeping that video near.

mickey

SaintSage
04-12-2007, 10:30 AM
That guy is AMAZINGLY flexible. And whether or not it was good kung fu, he's got some strong legs.

Shaolinlueb
04-12-2007, 11:19 AM
That guy is AMAZINGLY flexible. And whether or not it was good kung fu, he's got some strong legs.

i agree. his felixibilty is great.

JAZA
04-18-2007, 08:21 PM
not bad, I can't do it

David Jamieson
04-19-2007, 09:27 AM
whether or not something is hard to do has zero bearing on its applicability.

tere are a lot of things in many styles that are of some difficulty, but then, gymnastics can be difficult as well and yet, there is little in the way of martial applicability to it.

acrobatics and so on are a demonstration of mastery over ones body. But not necessarily mastery at the art of empty hand combat.

recognize. :)

tattooedmonk
04-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Have any of you studied or even met master Paulie Zink?

I mean it is easy to look at a video and criticize someone without actually studying with or even meeting them in person.

I wonder if any of you would say the same if you met or studied with him. Anyway I know there is a great amount of debate regarding politics and such here but I think that this is non-intrinsic and takes away from the facts of the situation.

I have met him and a good friend of mine studied with him for a time .....he is truely amazing.

I know that there are a few people on this board that have negative feelings toward the man because of what they know or think of him personally, but the facts about his skill are not changed by this .

Familarity breeds contempt.

lkfmdc
04-19-2007, 01:47 PM
I've posted the true story of Zink on here at least five times, too tired to re-type it but you probably can find it....

tattooedmonk
04-19-2007, 02:34 PM
I've posted the true story of Zink on here at least five times, too tired to re-type it but you probably can find it.... you would not hear the true story of paulie zink even from him!!LOL

Flying-Monkey
04-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Have any of you studied or even met master Paulie Zink?

I mean it is easy to look at a video and criticize someone without actually studying with or even meeting them in person.

I wonder if any of you would say the same if you met or studied with him. Anyway I know there is a great amount of debate regarding politics and such here but I think that this is non-intrinsic and takes away from the facts of the situation.

I have met him and a good friend of mine studied with him for a time .....he is truely amazing.

I know that there are a few people on this board that have negative feelings toward the man because of what they know or think of him personally, but the facts about his skill are not changed by this .

Familarity breeds contempt.

Just looking at him doing his thing shows us that he is not doing TSPK.

mickey
04-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Hi tattoedmonk,

My comments were about what Paulie Zink failed to deliver with a particular tape. I really do like his flexibility. It is his business methods that suck. With regard to the controversy about him since Chan Sau Chung came to North America, given what he did on that tape, I consider it a karmic comeuppance.

Again, I love his flexibility. And I am not being sarcastic.

Sincerely,

mickey

PS: You should look at that particular tape. You will see how the guy flipped his script. Then you will understand my rage over what he did.

tattooedmonk
04-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Just looking at him doing his thing shows us that he is not doing TSPK.How so?? I mean many styles have different branches.

B-Rad
04-19-2007, 09:32 PM
There's numerous monkey kungfu branches out there... but Paulie Zink's family tree points to a very specific group. He even took their photos out of their book. It's not too hard to cross reference and compare.

All the details (which are pretty ****ing) you can find with a simple search.

Flying-Monkey
04-19-2007, 09:38 PM
How so?? I mean many styles have different branches.

This style doesn't. The tree doesn't really have branches. Plus, if you look at what he claims, Sigung Chan Sau Chung and Zink's Sigung had the same teacher: Sitaigung Ken. That really isn't branching. What Zink does doesn't look like MA let alone KF let alone TSPK.

tattooedmonk
04-20-2007, 07:20 AM
There's numerous monkey kungfu branches out there... but Paulie Zink's family tree points to a very specific group. He even took their photos out of their book. It's not too hard to cross reference and compare.

All the details (which are pretty ****ing) you can find with a simple search.meaning what??

tattooedmonk
04-20-2007, 07:26 AM
This style doesn't. The tree doesn't really have branches. Plus, if you look at what he claims, Sigung Chan Sau Chung and Zink's Sigung had the same teacher: Sitaigung Ken. That really isn't branching. What Zink does doesn't look like MA let alone KF let alone TSPK.So what are you saying??Is he lying?? Two people coming from one master means two branches. Just a small tree. How can you say it is not martial arts?? I mean you look at what he does and see no martial application?? Not kung fu?? But did it not take time and effort to get what skill he has??Why do you say it is not TSPK??

Sang Feng Fan
04-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Whether or not it's Kung Fu or not is not the question.

The question is why does he call it TSPK since it is not?

Why does he claim a lineage he does not hold?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WfhbJhCwnE)

Flying-Monkey
04-20-2007, 04:25 PM
So what are you saying??Is he lying?? Two people coming from one master means two branches. Just a small tree. How can you say it is not martial arts?? I mean you look at what he does and see no martial application?? Not kung fu?? But did it not take time and effort to get what skill he has??Why do you say it is not TSPK??

Oh dear! First off, his teacher did not exist. He is lying. None of the crap that he does is TSPK. You have no idea what you are talking about and it is getting to be insulting. He no longer teaches his crap, because he was cought out there. Have you ever seen what he does? No one knew him or his teachers in Hong Kong.

It is funny how when a person who does the style in question tells you something and you don't want to believe them.

Flying-Monkey
04-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Whether or not it's Kung Fu or not is not the question.

The question is why does he call it TSPK since it is not?

Why does he claim a lineage he does not hold?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WfhbJhCwnE)

That looks very Zink-ish especially the bow. That was not TSPK. There are certain characteristics that is not in this form. There was no claim of TSPK so there isn't a problem.

B-Rad
04-20-2007, 04:42 PM
meaning what??
Did you search the forum? What I mean is that based on the evidence that others presented, and based on video comparisons between Chan Sau Chung's people and what Zink does, it shows pretty clearly that he lied about his martial arts background, and stole material from another book for his own. You can get the details by searching the forum. It's been talked about numerous times.

tattooedmonk
04-20-2007, 06:41 PM
Oh dear! First off, his teacher did not exist. He is lying. None of the crap that he does is TSPK. You have no idea what you are talking about and it is getting to be insulting. He no longer teaches his crap, because he was cought out there. Have you ever seen what he does? No one knew him or his teachers in Hong Kong.

It is funny how when a person who does the style in question tells you something and you don't want to believe them.First off, no one can be insulted unless they accept the insult , second I was not intending to insult anyone nor did I. I was just asking questions.

How did you come about these facts about him and how do you know that they are true or not??

I have read your posts in other threads you accuse everyone who does not come from who you think are reliable sources of beings liars, frauds , and the like .

All did was come here to get involved in some conversation, get some info, and maybe a little debate, but you sir have turned this into something else.

So would like to start again or do you want to continue to be an @$$??

Flying-Monkey
04-20-2007, 07:50 PM
First off, no one can be insulted unless they accept the insult , second I was not intending to insult anyone nor did I. I was just asking questions.

How did you come about these facts about him and how do you know that they are true or not??

I have read your posts in other threads you accuse everyone who does not come from who you think are reliable sources of beings liars, frauds , and the like .

All did was come here to get involved in some conversation, get some info, and maybe a little debate, but you sir have turned this into something else.

So would like to start again or do you want to continue to be an @$$??

Dude you are the ass. You are known to be an ass. How do I know? Let's see. Sigung is undoubtedly known to be a student of Sitaigung Ken. He was Sitaigung's right hand man. Look at any group picture of Sitaigung and you will see Sigung Chan right next to him. This is true in Zink's pictures as well. Zink's picture came from a book that Sigung wrote years ago. Sigung talked to Michael Matsuda (Zink's top student) and asked him to stop using them. Matsuda's reply was " We can use them because the copyrights had expired." I personally saw the original photos. I have slept in Sigungs house. I have ate his food. And I have spoken with him for hours about this. His son, Sifu Chan, and he demonstrated techniques in front of me to show me what was wrong with what Zink was doing. They proved (easily) that the only thing Zink knows about TSPK monkey is that it is monkey.

Monkey kung fu is a rare style. Are there other styles of monkey beside TSPK monkey? Probably, but TSPK monkey can be traced to it's founder. I have spoken to other "monkey" guys and 9 out of 10 of their stories lead nowhere. Many of them just say "I made it up." or " My teacher made it up." And that's cool. The problem comes when someone like Zink comes and says he does TSPK.

Mega-Foot
04-21-2007, 10:48 AM
This style doesn't. The tree doesn't really have branches. Plus, if you look at what he claims, Sigung Chan Sau Chung and Zink's Sigung had the same teacher: Sitaigung Ken. That really isn't branching. What Zink does doesn't look like MA let alone KF let alone TSPK.

All trees have branches, and monkeys must play upon the brances of the tree, upon which they brachiate (do you know what this means? I do, and it shows how intelligent I am, so perhaps you should listen to me closely.)

Don't misdirect the argument by playing word games. That's what scrabble is for. My Grandmaster Sensei learned TSPK directly from Chan Tai San, 10th dan of TSPK, and his system is remarkably similar to Paulie Zink's regimen, just to let you know. Personally, I think if you're doing something else, you might have been suckered into learning something fake.

Do you have video links. The only links I have of my master's animal forms online are basic mantis and longfist forms.

I await your rebuttal.

lkfmdc
04-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Don't misdirect the argument by playing word games. That's what scrabble is for. My Grandmaster Sensei learned TSPK directly from Chan Tai San, 10th dan of TSPK, and his system is remarkably similar to Paulie Zink's regimen, just to let you know.

ATTENTION TROLL

BE ADVISED

DO NOT use CTS name in your crap......

Sang Feng Fan
04-21-2007, 11:13 AM
Don't misdirect the argument by playing word games. That's what scrabble is for. My Grandmaster Sensei learned TSPK directly from Chan Tai San, 10th dan of TSPK, and his system is remarkably similar to Paulie Zink's regimen, just to let you know. Personally, I think if you're doing something else, you might have been suckered into learning something fake.

Chan Tai San's disciple, Coach Ross, has repeatedly stated that Zinc is a fraud.

It's already been stated here by CTS's disciple Sifu Parella that Chan Tai San did not learn his monkey from Sigung Chan Sau Chung.

Flying-Monkey
04-21-2007, 11:22 AM
All trees have branches, and monkeys must play upon the brances of the tree, upon which they brachiate (do you know what this means? I do, and it shows how intelligent I am, so perhaps you should listen to me closely.)

Do you have video links. The only links I have of my master's animal forms online are basic mantis and longfist forms.

I await your rebuttal.

Oh please! Are you saying Sigung Chan is fake?

Chan Tai San? The lama pai GM? I already spoke with Lama Pai guys about the few monkey forms that he knew. They even said it was different. GM Chan Tai San was a southern style expert. Where he learned monkey, I don't know. If it was a different Chan Tai San, who was his teacher? Please don't say Sitaigung Ken. I already asked if there was a Chan Tai San in the TSPK family and they said no. And please don't say Master Kau :rolleyes:

Don't disrespect a grand master you have no connection with. CTS RIP

There are no DANs in TSPK. What the hell are you talking about? If what you do is anything like what Zink does, then you were tricked.

There really aren't any brunches in this tree. At least, there aren't any yet. Sigung Chan was the only person Sitaigung taught the monkey style. Sigung then taught his kf brothers. Sigung Chan is the only student of Sitaigung still alive. When his kf brothers died, their students trained with him. The only branches are Sigung Chan's students, but they teach it basically the way sigung wants them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRgyOzEbw8Q&mode=related&search=

Flying-Monkey
04-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Sigung is in this intro too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foatb7EcOxo&NR=1

Oh yeah, Sibak Chan Siu Chuen is in this too.

lkfmdc
04-21-2007, 11:54 AM
Mega-Fool has no relationship to Chan Tai San.....

Flying-Monkey
04-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Mega-Fool has no relationship to Chan Tai San.....

Yeah, he is just trying to throw in a big name to try to legitimize his crap.

Sow Choy
04-24-2007, 10:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRgyOzEbw8Q&mode=related&search=

If anyone here is hosting this video... I think the title should be changed, it does no good to slander another respected teacher regardless of what we think of them... I know some other money kings myself, but they do business the way they want too... Many of their students are here too... But to host this vid with that title is a little too far, hope it will be changed...

Also, GM Chan Sau Chungs teacher is the founder of Tai Shing Pek Kwar, I think some here do not know this... GM Chan's teacher Kwan Tak Hoi, did not like teaching since many who followed him were lazy in his opinion... GM Chan became his student at a very early age, his uncle begged Kwan Tak Hoi, GM Kwan was fond of Chan Sau Chung, after GM Chan handled all the teaching and knew everyone that GM Kwan taught...

It happens in every school... Even for our Lee Koon Hung Choy Lay Fut, we see people abroad who claim Lee Koon Hung taught them, they show us a form, its obvious its from another source that changed the form for a video of for their particular school and sometimes not even at all like ours...

So if Zink claimed just monkey... There would be no problem...

Peace...

Joe

Flying-Monkey
04-24-2007, 02:41 PM
I sent a message to that dude and reposted that video with the appropriate title.

Shaolinlueb
04-24-2007, 08:38 PM
I sent a message to that dude and reposted that video with the appropriate title.

good.
this troll needs to get a reality check. like sowchow said if zinky said he just did monkey then it wouldnt be a problem. but he claims a lineage he doesnt belong too. and he claims things that are not true.

Eddie
04-25-2007, 02:46 AM
yesterday afternoon my son was watching cartoon channel as I walked passed. I heared Kim Possible said something like " the guy is a master of Tai shing pek gwar".
So even Kim Possible knows this style now :)

btw - as far as I know the monkey forms are only taught much much later in the style. Not many TSPK students know the monkey forms.

Shaolinlueb
04-25-2007, 06:34 PM
holy ****, kim possible? nice.

xcakid
04-25-2007, 08:04 PM
btw - as far as I know the monkey forms are only taught much much later in the style. Not many TSPK students know the monkey forms.

Man I should hope so. Can you imagine being a white belt and told that you had to do a front roll come up and jump front ball kick and then as you drop do a 360 back leg sweep.....and that's just the opening of the form. :D

Eddie
04-26-2007, 12:16 AM
last night i was watching Master Chow Keung performing a small part of concrete monkey, and I realised that there is probably no way I would ever be able to do a monkey form. I think White Ape is probably more myself - being 6ft4 and weighing around 200lbs.

From a very short discussion with master chow, i gathered that there arent many players who knows the monkey part of TSPK. Parently he only learned it only very recently like around 20 years or so ago (being after about 20 years of training).

street_fighter
04-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Does Sifu Chow know all five of the sets? I thought I heard that only CSC knew them (and his son, but he no longer teaches). Anyone should be able to do the monkey sets I think. How tall is Chow keung?

CLFNole
04-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Chow Sifu is a bit short as are most of the TSPK guys for the most part. But don't let the height fool you these guys like to throw down ;)

Shaolinlueb
04-26-2007, 08:44 PM
csc used to be a championship full contact fighter correct? there were 5 guys from csc time or before that were full contact fighters right? i remember reading something like that in the mag i think.

Eddie
04-27-2007, 04:32 AM
I suppose anyone can do monkey, provided they spend time training it. Though I do think some might be a little to big to move like a monkey, which would take away most of the 'edge'.

Chow Sifu is probably not too small, I think hes about the same hight as CLFNole and Sow Choy, but allot shorter than me.

pics attached are of master chow and me, then the second one is Sow Choy (Joe Keit), Paul Fraga, me again, Master Li Siu Hung, and Giovanni (not sure of his surname). I think CLFNole and Sow choy are probably the same height.

CLFNole
04-27-2007, 07:49 AM
Eddie:

I know we all appear like dwarfs to you but Chow Sifu is shorter than us (me and Joe). Probably by a few inches or so.

Eddie
04-28-2007, 10:57 AM
hehe, little dwarfs ;) . You guys are little dwarfs with Big Hearts. CLFNole and Sow choy are my two CLF heros.
Anyways, Sifu Chow said to say he knows 2 monkey fists, and monkey staff, and yes he learned it when he was old already.

Someone posted a video on the main forum with a young kid doing a TSPK form, but apparently Sifu Chow doesnt recognise the form.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Oh please! Are you saying Sigung Chan is fake?

No. I am merely saying that your ken of TSPK's family tree is a tad askew, if not a little bit falsified.

Chan Tai San? The lama pai GM? I already spoke with Lama Pai guys about the few monkey forms that he knew. They even said it was different. GM Chan Tai San was a southern style expert. Where he learned monkey, I don't know. If it was a different Chan Tai San, who was his teacher? Please don't say Sitaigung Ken. I already asked if there was a Chan Tai San in the TSPK family and they said no. And please don't say Master Kau :rolleyes:

What do you have against Master Kau? As far as I know, there was only one Chan Tai San, and he was a 10th dan of TSPK.

"Those with Lilliputian knowledge, scream like Brobdingnagian baboons."

Get your facts straight before you assume such acerbic tones.

Don't disrespect a grand master you have no connection with. CTS RIP

I had no intention of doing so, and never did. I merely stated the truth, that Paulie Zink's material is part and parcel of CTS's cirriculum. You might not see it, because you do not yet have discerning eyes. PM me in four years, and I'm sure your eyes will have matured to that kind of level. Until then, spare us the ignorance.

There are no DANs in TSPK. What the hell are you talking about? If what you do is anything like what Zink does, then you were tricked.

Oh no? No Dan's? Then why was I ordained by TSPK's best and brightest as 8th Dan of TSPK (which is one of the 2 8th Dan's I hold in MA)?

There really aren't any brunches in this tree. At least, there aren't any yet. Sigung Chan was the only person Sitaigung taught the monkey style. Sigung then taught his kf brothers. Sigung Chan is the only student of Sitaigung still alive. When his kf brothers died, their students trained with him. The only branches are Sigung Chan's students, but they teach it basically the way sigung wants them.

I'm not legitimizing anything. I'm merely stating a lineage that can be proven (and was, with the video links you were so kind to post for me). I simply believe Paulie Zink was the real deal, unlike some of the bugbears on this site. Believe it or not....

"Knowledge is in the eyes of the seeker, who seeks with his eyes the knowledge the ignorant shall never comprehend." --Sifu John Takeshi, 8th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu & TSPK

Eddie
04-28-2007, 12:17 PM
I think Mega foot is just trying to work on someone's nerves ;)

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 12:23 PM
No. I am merely saying that your ken of TSPK's family tree is a tad askew, if not a little bit falsified.

What do you have against Master Kau? As far as I know, there was only one Chan Tai San, and he was a 10th dan of TSPK.

"Those with Lilliputian knowledge, scream like Brobdingnagian baboons."

Get your facts straight before you assume such acerbic tones.

I had no intention of doing so, and never did. I merely stated the truth, that Paulie Zink's material is part and parcel of CTS's cirriculum. You might not see it, because you do not yet have discerning eyes. PM me in four years, and I'm sure your eyes will have matured to that kind of level. Until then, spare us the ignorance.

Oh no? No Dan's? Then why was I ordained by TSPK's best and brightest as 8th Dan of TSPK (which is one of the 2 8th Dan's I hold in MA)?

I'm not legitimizing anything. I'm merely stating a lineage that can be proven (and was, with the video links you were so kind to post for me). I simply believe Paulie Zink was the real deal, unlike some of the bugbears on this site. Believe it or not....

"Knowledge is in the eyes of the seeker, who seeks with his eyes the knowledge the ignorant shall never comprehend." --Sifu John Takeshi, 8th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu & TSPK

Dude, what you are saying is such bullsh!t, it is not really worth responding to you. Please stop. You know nothing about Kung fu, TSPK or CTS. People who were CTS closest disciples say you are full of it. It is also apparent that you don't know much about Paulie Zink and his inconsistencies. Even if you watch his old videos from Panther productions, you can easily see his lies.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Okay. I'll drop the subject. Some people just can't be talked to.

I don't know why you are so angry. I just wanted a friendly discussion. From now on, I'll just avoid delving into my 8th dan of TSPK, or Takeshi Ukeno's grandmastership of the art.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Who gave you an 8th Dan in TSPKWR?

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 02:21 PM

That's a good question.

CLFNole
04-28-2007, 02:54 PM
Why do you guys add fuel to this idiots fire. He is just pushing your buttons.

Sang Feng Fan
04-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Why do you guys add fuel to this idiots fire. He is just pushing your buttons.

It makes laundry day go quicker?

CLFNole
04-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Can't argue with that I just hope people are not taking what this guy says seriously. He must have a real bad taste in his mouth from all the "sheet" he has been spewing.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 03:40 PM

The 10th Dan, Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno. As far as I know, he's the only one who has the ability to grant any Dan's in Tai Shing Pek Kwar. I get the impression, from Coach Ross and Flying Monkey, that Chan Tai San didn't give out Dan's in his Americanized system. Cultural differences notwithstanding, our material is nearly identical.

CLFNole
04-28-2007, 03:47 PM
I am sure its exactly alike ;) How about a Youtube clip of Pek Kwar Yee Lo, Sheung Gahn or Lien Wahn Cheung?

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Umm, is it just me, or does he think Chan Tai San was a Tai Shing Pekwar Master?

I allways thought Chan Tai San was a Lama master. :confused:

Sang Feng Fan
04-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Perhaps to see some Axe Fist, that gets handed out long before any Monkey sets.

CLFNole
04-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Chan Tai San did learn some TSPK but from someone different the Chan Sau Chung. CTS knew a lot of different things as I heard that he travelled around to learn from various masters. He is known for his Lama and CLF. Not sure but I don't think he learned the TSPK system itself but rather some of its sets. The NYC Lama guys would be able to answer this better as to the extent of his TSPK.

godzillakungfu
04-28-2007, 04:43 PM

You bought them all for an all inclusive fee from one of those buy ranks orgs..

lkfmdc
04-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Chan Tai San did learn some TSPK but from someone different the Chan Sau Chung. CTS knew a lot of different things as I heard that he travelled around to learn from various masters. He is known for his Lama and CLF. Not sure but I don't think he learned the TSPK system itself but rather some of its sets. The NYC Lama guys would be able to answer this better as to the extent of his TSPK.

CTS had a close friend who was a student of Chan Sau Chung. name escapes me. Sifu, being around as long as he had, knew people who did all sorts of systems and had a pretty deep knowledge base

That being said you shoudl still ingore MEGA FOOL

Mega-Foot
04-29-2007, 05:32 AM
Hello Coach Ross,

Recently, a forum moderator warned me that my "Misinformation on KFM" thread had generated some complaints concerning offensive posts. Being such that I've steered it away from conflict, and several posters, yourself included, have filled it with inflammatory remarks, I'd like to set the subject aside and make peace, before any reprehensible and irrevocable things are said, and bans are laid. So we shall set our differences and likenesses aside, and simply posts, as men are wont to do.

Anyways, I appreciate your admission that Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San did indeed learn Tai Shing Pek Kwar and teach it. I think we are not so different as you may think. Good luck in the future, and I'll be seeing you on the boards.

Thank you for your candor,

John Takeshi.

lkfmdc
04-29-2007, 07:03 AM
I'd like to set the subject aside and make peace

Great, it's easy to do, remember my post about bridges? Follow the advice and we'll have have to argue again....

in other words, you are a loser, and not even a good troll, so drop dead you arse and stop posting about CTS....

cjurakpt
04-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Hello Coach Ross,

Recently, a forum moderator warned me that my "Misinformation on KFM" thread had generated some complaints concerning offensive posts. Being such that I've steered it away from conflict, and several posters, yourself included, have filled it with inflammatory remarks, I'd like to set the subject aside and make peace, before any reprehensible and irrevocable things are said, and bans are laid. So we shall set our differences and likenesses aside, and simply posts, as men are wont to do.

Anyways, I appreciate your admission that Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San did indeed learn Tai Shing Pek Kwar and teach it. I think we are not so different as you may think. Good luck in the future, and I'll be seeing you on the boards.i.

do you have to medicate to write like this? I'd like to know what sort of psychotropic c0cktail you're mixing...

Shaolinlueb
04-29-2007, 08:35 PM
since when did kung fu have dan's? i know wushu had the duan system.

Mega-Foot
04-30-2007, 06:49 AM
When Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San passed on his Tai Shing Pek Kwar legacy to Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno, 10th Dan of Shao-lin Ninjitsu, Grandmaster Ukeno implemented the Dan system. I am his senior student, 8th Dan, and sometimes "acting 10th Dan" when he visits Tokyo.

Sang Feng Fan
04-30-2007, 10:58 AM
Like I said before, even Paulie Zinc's disciples don't pretend to teach TSPK anymore. (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=174005256)

What is your motivation for perpetuating this lie, besides the giggles? Is this like you're pretending to be Black and Japanese at the same time and yet cannot read nor speak Japanese?

CLFNole
04-30-2007, 11:59 AM
8th Dan sometimes "acting 10th Dan"? :D This is so funny, why do you get to skip over 9th Dan. Are you the Grand Poo Bah Dali Lama of the Shaolin Ninjitsu Clan? I really must admit you are the Eddie Murphy (young funny version) of the Ninja World, you really need to put up a Youtube clip of yourself saying all this with a straight face like the deadly hands Ashida Kim stuff designed to "kill, maim and cripple". I still can't stop laughing from watching that clip, how that guy doesn't breakdown laughing is the best acting job I have seen in years.

cjurakpt
04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
When Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San passed on his Tai Shing Pek Kwar legacy to Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno, 10th Dan of Shao-lin Ninjitsu, Grandmaster Ukeno implemented the Dan system. I am his senior student, 8th Dan, and sometimes "acting 10th Dan" when he visits Tokyo.

when are you going to get it? GM CTS had no TSPK legacy to pass on - he knew some forms, it was not his main thing, he was very clear about that

you really need to stop this silliness - it's not slander per se, because technically you aren't saying anything bad about him, but you really need to stop ascribing something to him that is not the case

the only thing I can say, is that maybe, if and only if he actually taught your teacher something, he might have taken him for a ride on the CTS-express: as in, "you give me your $$$ and I'll give you what you want"; but that's doubtful, because we always knew when and to who he was doing that sort of thing (usually because we ended up teaching the poor schlub for him when the person wasn't able to understand a thing Sifu was doing...)

and that begs the question, just out of curiosity, when and where did this transmission allegedly take place? careful now, you're talking to people who have very detailed account of Sifu CTS's whereabouts from the 1980's on...

maybe try to actually answer a question this time...

lkfmdc
04-30-2007, 01:49 PM
Actually Chris, I do not appreciate his crap in any way and find it offensive to Sifu's memory. I'm just a few posts away from tracking this troll down and delivering some saat faat.....

Mega-Foot
04-30-2007, 07:53 PM
I get the feeling you all want me banned. I already told you I have to avoid this subject, because the moderators have warned me already. Out of respect for Grandmaster Sensei's legacy, I have to drop it. I suggest you all do the same.

There have been so many posts of late, I cannot attend to them all, or I'd never have time for my seventh sense training, which is what 8th Dans of Shao-lin ninjitsu practice much of the day. I spend much of my time in a dark room, dodging obstacles, and running the gauntlet. The rest of the day I attend to my students, and at evenings I patrol the streets.

KFM posting is not my life. But I shall attend to as many as I can. As soon as I figure out the Japanese-function of fonts on this message board, I'll translate the Takeshi signature.

Until then, let us all be the tigers of honor.

P.S. Perhaps you did not hear Ashida Kim's challenge? Let he who is the master of Dim Mak take this challenge.

I've never heard any Dim Mak master take the challenge. Why is that?

I rest my case.

CLFNole
04-30-2007, 07:57 PM
7th Sense? Again you jump right over the 6th sense just like you jump from the 8th Dan to acting 10th Dan. What gives here? Why are you so special that you can jump senses and jump Dans?

We have to convene the special Shaolin Budhist Taoist White Lotus Society and discuss such matters.

cjurakpt
04-30-2007, 08:57 PM
Actually Chris, I do not appreciate his crap in any way and find it offensive to Sifu's memory. I'm just a few posts away from tracking this troll down and delivering some saat faat.....
I can understand you perspective - the guy is obviously either nuts or VERY tongue in cheek - I personally think he is perfectly sane, just playing around, based on some of his other stuff I've read - you couldn't possibly be serious about doing a technique called "Hoisted by his own Petard" ; so since he is just goofing, he should stop using Sifu as a vehicle for his tomfoolery (unless he really is crazy, then he's not going to get why this is an issue anyway...)

I get the feeling you all want me banned. I already told you I have to avoid this subject, because the moderators have warned me already. Out of respect for Grandmaster Sensei's legacy, I have to drop it. I suggest you all do the same.
actually, I revised my opinion - I think you are very funny, and banning you would deprive us of your humor - but you do need to stop LYING about what Sifu CTS knew and didn't know, and what / who he actually taught (and BTW, you didn't answer a single one of my very reasonable questions, Mr. Troll)

There have been so many posts of late, I cannot attend to them all, or I'd never have time for my seventh sense training, which is what 8th Dans of Shao-lin ninjitsu practice much of the day. I spend much of my time in a dark room, dodging obstacles, and running the gauntlet. The rest of the day I attend to my students, and at evenings I patrol the streets.
see, this is the funny stuff we like to read - "patrol the streets" indeed! priceless - keep up the good work!

7th Sense? Again you jump right over the 6th sense just like you jump from the 8th Dan to acting 10th Dan. What gives here? Why are you so special that you can jump senses and jump Dans?
We have to convene the special Shaolin Budhist Taoist White Lotus Society and discuss such matters.
who brings the Munchkins this time? Not me - I never got any $ back after the last meeting :mad:

The Xia
04-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Perhaps you can dole out your Grandmaster Sensei-wisdom to the one who calls himself "JetLi'sFearless"
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46059
Show him the light (or is it shadow?) of the Shaolin Ninja!

Eddie
05-01-2007, 10:24 AM
I just find it funny how you guys seem to take this seriously. Sure, I can see how the CTS people could take offence to some of the stuff, but Im sure anyone with half a sense of humor would see it for what it is. :cool:

CLFNole
05-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Are you kidding this whole thing is the comic relief for my day.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-01-2007, 11:10 AM

Reply]
Yes, I agree. we willl meet in the Emperor's Chambers to discuss what should be done about these *Shaolin Ninja's* and decide if theya re a threat to the kingdom or not!

Mega-Foot
05-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Do I detect some sarcasm here?

It's okay. I can take a joke.

Just don't let it go too far.

The Xia
05-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Perhaps you can dole out your Grandmaster Sensei-wisdom to the one who calls himself "JetLi'sFearless"
Show him the light (or is it shadow?) of the Shaolin Ninja!
Don't worry, I PMed myself permission to quote myself.

Royal Dragon
05-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Don't worry, I PMed myself permission to quote myself.

Reply]
That is all nice and everything, but did you wait untill you responded to yourself's PM? or did you go ahead and quote yourself before you gave yourself permission to quote yourself, by relpying to the PM you Pm'ed to yourself asking for permission to quote yourself in the first place?

The Xia
05-01-2007, 03:50 PM
May I have permission to quote myself?

Yes.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Royal Dragon
05-01-2007, 04:05 PM
You have made Master Super Sensi Megga Foottt Very proud!!

cjurakpt
05-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Do I detect some sarcasm here?
just a shred...wo, your Seventeenth Sense is Sensitive!

It's okay. I can take a joke.
you are the master at making them, you'd best become adept at taking them...

Just don't let it go too far.
oh, it's gone too far already - the ****her the better now, oh Great Grandmaster Sensei of Shaolin-Mud Pai

CLFNole
05-01-2007, 07:15 PM
You did kinda bring this whole thing on. Now its just snowballing out of control and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Maybe the dante kata could stop it because it is designed to "kill, cripple and maim". :D

Shaolinlueb
05-01-2007, 07:38 PM
it should be called the DANTE INFERNO'S KATA because it will send you through the 7 levels of hell.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Maybe if you practice it enough, Count Dante will reincarnate and do the killing for you! :p

Mega-Foot
05-01-2007, 07:49 PM
I think some of you are forgetting that you regularly practice the techniques contained in the "Dance of Death" in your forms. Judge not, lest ye be judged, my friends.

Surely you don't think your katas are deadlier than mine?

I'm willing to bet I've run through the Kata Dan-te more times than you've punched or kicked. Still, don't get the impression that because you have similar techniques, you are a ninja.

Ninjas are forged in the fires of a furnace, that burns with the illumination of the light that shines with the sparkle of ultimate luminescence, and forges the steel that is moulded in the cooling of the blade, which tempers the steel, and hardens the heart.

CLFNole
05-01-2007, 08:09 PM
I don't know if my sets are more deadly than yours (;) ) but yours are definately more funny. I know all your techniques are designed to "kill, cripple or maim" but maybe we can't all make that claim. I especially like the part when he is attacking the guy just laying down like one of those CPR dummies.

Mega-Foot
05-01-2007, 08:15 PM
There is nothing funny about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2on1JZlcqEI

Do not be fooled by Ashida Kim's appearance. The man is a deadly machine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eelg6ZPcp8

He let the world bear witness, but once. Hopefully you've learned something.

CLFNole
05-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Yep, quite the death machine. I can't even type correctly as I still can't stop laughing.

Not to open up a can of worms but doesn't he look like he could be a family member to Paulie Zink?

Also how did he get the name Ashida? Was it given to him by the Dali Lama of Ninjitsu or the Beverly Hills Ninja himself?

The Xia
05-01-2007, 08:55 PM
I think that your Grandmaster Sensei-wisdom would be a fine addition to this thread and others started by "JetLi'sFearless"!
And another thing, do you hold any rank in the art showcased in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz36YTkh25U&NR

Royal Dragon
05-02-2007, 07:26 AM
The 1980's just called, it wants it's Ninjas back!!

Mega-Foot
05-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Yep, quite the death machine. I can't even type correctly as I still can't stop laughing.

Not to open up a can of worms but doesn't he look like he could be a family member to Paulie Zink?

Also how did he get the name Ashida? Was it given to him by the Dali Lama of Ninjitsu or the Beverly Hills Ninja himself?

One does not become a ninja by passing on titles. Ashida Kim teaches best: one must be born a ninja.

CLFNole
05-02-2007, 08:54 AM
Man you really have a good sense of humor. :D

Shaolinlueb
05-02-2007, 09:21 AM
mega foot.

we can see chris farley is a born ninja. since he has probably made the life story of yourself in beverly hills ninja. please man the only thing good about that 1 video with the shihan was the music.

you wouldnt last 2 seconds against me man.

Mega-Foot
05-02-2007, 11:19 AM
How are you going to fight me, when I slit your throat the night before the fight, as you're sleeping in your bed?

Of course, this isn't a threat. Only a hypothetical.

Shaolinlueb
05-02-2007, 12:12 PM
hmm good point. doesnt matter how many boobytraps i set up either. you will use your ninja stealthness to move around them. looks like i am fudged!

unkokusai
05-02-2007, 05:39 PM
One does not become a ninja by passing on titles. Ashida Kim teaches best: one must be born a ninja.

Not really funny enough...

...you fail.

Mega-Foot
05-02-2007, 06:46 PM
How have you been Unkokusai? I haven't seen you in a couple of weeks, my friend.

Have you been training hard?

unkokusai
05-03-2007, 01:46 PM
I was actually in Kyoto for a week or so.

Mega-Foot
05-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Next time you're there, look up Master-Sensei Po. Tell him Takeshi sent you.

unkokusai
05-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I'll be sure to do that...:rolleyes: