PDA

View Full Version : ufc ppv spoiler

BruceSteveRoy
04-07-2007, 09:58 PM
holy crap who saw that ufc ppv? matt serra won, diego sanchez lost. it was an amazing event. i am a huge fan of GSP but wow what an underdog story!!! any comments?

Meat Shake
04-07-2007, 10:05 PM
First couple of fights, decent.
Diego Vs. Koscheck.... Quite possibly hands down the worst fight I have ever seen. Period. Had I paid for this match I would have been ****ed....
My hat does however go off to serra. Nice fight.

lkfmdc
04-07-2007, 10:07 PM
one of the biggest upsets in UFC history

Serra looked great, showed new skills, TOTAL RESPECT for the man!!!!!!!

GSP was gracious in his loss, good for the sport

Meat Shake
04-07-2007, 10:09 PM
You sure are up late, old man.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
:rolleyes:

alchemist
04-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Sanchez Vs. Koschek- I am guessing Dana White is not to happy with them right now.

Serra!!! What a story! you can't beat that!

BruceSteveRoy
04-07-2007, 10:57 PM
gsp is my favorite fighter in the sport and he handled the loss with true character and respect. i admire him for that and yeah matt serra f**king earned that. i am very proud of him for winning that fight. it was awesome.

as for koschek he did what needed to be done. it was an effective strategy whether it was exciting or not. i wanted sanchez to win until i saw the weigh in. sanchez was a pr!ck. i am glad he got a loss.

i am dyeing to see okami vs. silva II

ngokfei
04-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Hell, I'm Poor so I rely on your generosity:o

Okay, lets get specific

Serra wins over GSP, How?

Kos wins over Diego, How?

thanks

xcakid
04-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Hell, I'm Poor so I rely on your generosity:o

Okay, lets get specific

Serra wins over GSP, How?

Kos wins over Diego, How?

thanks

Kos won cause he threw more love taps at the other guy. Seriously. It looked like they were sizing each other up the entire fight. Kos would throw a rocking blow but would never follow up.

MasterKiller
04-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Koschek always fights like he's in a wrestling tournament. Scores points and then stalls a lot, waiting for time to run out.

BruceSteveRoy
04-08-2007, 01:01 PM
matt serra won by referee stoppage in the first round. he was just raining punches down on gsp.

as for kos like they say he just threw punches and everytime sanchez attempted to engage him he stepped back or skirted out of the way. very little action but he landed more jabs and got a takedown so he earned more points.

rogue
04-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Did the Kos/Sanchez fight look anything like those two Chinese masters? ;)

ngokfei
04-08-2007, 04:54 PM
So who would Hughes have a re-match with GSP (seems likely) or does he have the right to fight Serra?

Kos then fought a very cautious and IMO smart tactic. Diego needs to learn how to cut off the ring and create the ...

In GSP vs Serra, how did Serra get him on the ground?

BruceSteveRoy
04-08-2007, 05:25 PM
he caught him with a hook and rocked him and then gsp got back up and got caught again a few seconds later and went down and serra just jumped on him and punched him repeatedly in the face.

CaptinPickAxe
04-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Yeah, I think Kos should lose his deal. He is constantly boring either sprawl and stall or lay and pray. Definitely not a fun fighter to watch and entertainment is half the package. The Serra fight had me standing and clapping at the end. Totally stunning and unexpected. However, I said it once and I'll say it again. If anyone deserved that, Serra did. He seemed to use those few extra months to train. He looked slick.