PDA

View Full Version : Ralek never fought the Tai Chi guy

CD Lee
10-23-2001, 11:13 PM
>So you want me to prove i fought the tai chi >instructor. He teaches a class at a place
>called Frederick Communtiy College. I don't want to reveal his name for the same reason i refer to shaolin tiger as shaolin tiger. He is real.

I called them today. They do not have a Tai Chi class, and they have no teacher for it. They quit offering Tai Chi five years ago.
Ralek has not proven a thing.

The call took all of two minutes. Whew!
301-846-2400.

However, as a consolation, they do offer some very good academic classes

KC Elbows
10-23-2001, 11:17 PM
No! It can't be true!!! :(

BAI HE
10-23-2001, 11:29 PM
SURPRISE.

Video p.u.s.s.y. told a fib.

http://www.aiki-buken.com/images/sokaku.jpg

Nexus
10-24-2001, 12:00 AM
Do you actually think if Ralek had fought the Grand Ultimate Fist he would have been able to come back to the forum and tell us about it? I don't think so!

;)

Stranger
10-24-2001, 12:01 AM
:D :D :D

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

Piccolo Junior
10-24-2001, 12:39 AM
Somebody should ban this Rolls beeyatch.

It is necessary to drink alcohol and pursue other fun human activities. The art of someone who is too serious has no flavour.- Choki Motobu

BAI HE
10-24-2001, 12:41 AM
"Choki Motobu"

Nice reference. Good to see someone with their head screwed on straight.

Ralek
10-24-2001, 01:00 AM
Hello!!!!!!! If you want to come to frederick and I will personally take you to the tai chi class. It is not a credit-class. It is an public gymnasium and all sorts of people go there to run the track or do whatever. He is not part of the college.

Go ahead. Everybody call FCC and see for yourselves.

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

Ralek
10-24-2001, 01:07 AM
Also, if you are nearby to Frederick and you want to fight me in a challenge match just let me know.

I can easily defeat any kung fu guy. If you really want to see if this is for real just come to frederick and i will fight you.

CD Lee
10-24-2001, 01:20 AM
Ralek, you goof :D :D :D :D

I already did that stupid. I spoke to two people at the college. And...you said the guy teaches a class at the college. No sh1t it's not for credit. He does not teach a class at the college.

Plus, if all this crap you spout were true (and I cannot blame you for poking at the tigers in the cage, it is entertaining), then this guy has no studio, has no college class, he is so bad at Tai Chi that he has to find people that just show up in some gym, and hope somebody will do Tai Chi with him. So he is the skilled Kung Fu dancer that you beat?

I am just pokin a little back thats all. I show my children when they are wrong too.

CD Lee
10-24-2001, 01:26 AM
I would, because I could wipe the foor or grass with you, BEFORE I started Kung Fu.

But dammm, I don't travel either. How convenient.

But I am real tough. Besides, you wouldn't want to beat up a fat dad with kids. And anyway, I suck at kung fu. I would have to box, and I can assure you, I can out box you. Ohhh, and I wrestle too and love the guard position top or bottom. It only works real well if you are in good shape too.

Ralek
10-24-2001, 01:27 AM
CDLee. He does not charge money for the class. No he doesn't pick random people walking around to join the class. He has some long term students he has. Mostly nerds.

Attention everyone in Maryland: If you want just let me know and i will personally take you to the tai chi class and introduce you to the instructor. You can then watch the class to see if it is real taijiquon or not.

Ryu
10-24-2001, 01:27 AM
I disagree about the quote.
I think mine fits in well right now...

Ryu

http://judoinfo.com/images/kimuraosawa.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Ralek
10-24-2001, 01:29 AM
I would easily beat you. I'm invincible. I've never lost.

Kung Lek
10-24-2001, 01:38 AM
yeah, never lost.... your virginity! :D bwahahahahaha.

you are such a weenie, I can't believe you take the abuse.
What are you Ralek? A masochist for verbal punishment?
Seems you can withstand a lot of it.

Try not to make JuJutsu look so foolish by being it's rep, you aren't. You aren't even slightly worthy of learning any Jujutsu.

hahahahahha

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

CD Lee
10-24-2001, 01:56 AM
My three year old is also undefeated. I am too skilled. Especially if you use any sort of grappling or BJJ, or video game moves.

This is kinda fun :D :D :D

Piccolo Junior
10-24-2001, 02:13 AM
Go challenge Wai Lun Choi, then you'll see a true Martial Artist in action.

"It is necessary to drink alcohol and pursue other fun human activities. The art of someone who is too serious has no flavour."- Choki Motobu

friday
10-24-2001, 02:41 AM
ralek give it a break
everyone knows about your 'challenge' now so why don't u just stop crapping on.
god....make up stories and can't even admit that u lie
what a babyyyyy

DrunkenMonkey
10-24-2001, 03:42 AM
ralek is a masochist for butt sex

"****ed be the day that befalls us in a most hostile manner that shall compromise our Country, and ****ed be the great lengths at which are required of to stir our Patriotism." - Anonymous

Pika
10-24-2001, 03:52 AM
Ralek, who do you train under, you must be a very talented player to make broard challenges on a public forum.

JasBourne
10-24-2001, 03:57 AM
Josh will always be the Grand Ultimate Fish to me.

:D

http://www.fishnetnt.com.au/toga1.jpg

CD Lee
10-24-2001, 04:47 AM
He is just a kid having fun with us old guys...seriously. All this arguing over whether he fights these guys is in all seriousness just for fun.

Ralek does not practice. He does not take any martial arts from any instructors. He plays MA video games, has a Gracie CD and watches UFC matches. He can beat any kung fu guy in the world, and beats off while watching sweaty BJJ stylists lay on thier backs, wishing he were on top. :D

All of that is in his very own words...except my embelishment about the sweaty BJJ stuff.

And he loves when new people think he is really serious.

Ralek
10-24-2001, 03:10 PM
If you all don't believe me then just ask Shaolin Tiger. He was a member of the forum and can verify that i fought him. I also fought the tai chi guy.

I think Apoweyn personally knows Shaolin Tiger. You can ask Apoweyn. I have fought. And if your in Maryland just tell me you want to fight and i will fight you.

apoweyn
10-24-2001, 03:29 PM
Yeah, he fought Shaolin Tiger. Yeah, it was legit. No idea about the taiji player though. Doesn't matter anyway. Josh is more talented than we'd like to believe. It wouldn't suprise me to learn that he'd done this. It also wouldn't suprise me to learn that it's absolute bollocks.

But, Josh, you and I both know this video game thing is a farce. You're talented. I believe that. But the games. Nah.

Stuart B.

HuangKaiVun
10-24-2001, 03:33 PM
"talented" at lying, flaming, challenging, insulting and most of all RUNNING.

apoweyn
10-24-2001, 03:44 PM
and yet, he fought. or sparred, more accurately.

apoweyn
10-24-2001, 04:08 PM
when is this taiji class anyway?

Budokan
10-24-2001, 05:27 PM
Wow. Rolls lied to us again. Who would have ever guessed...?

K. Mark Hoover

Ralek
10-24-2001, 05:47 PM
They tai chi nerds get together and meet at the gymnasium on mondays at 6:00 pm and do tai chi stuff.

On Fridays they get togther and do tai chi squatting stances at 6:00 pm.

Budokan
10-24-2001, 05:48 PM
What a magnanimous offer, Rolls. You're all heart.

K. Mark Hoover

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-24-2001, 05:48 PM
so what does he actually train in apowen? shaolintiger say that he actually was a grappler or what?

where's my beer?

Chang Style Novice
10-24-2001, 05:49 PM
I'm only going to say this once, Ralek, although I don't expect you to understand. You need to hear it, though.

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN FIGHTING.

Ryu
10-24-2001, 06:23 PM
You know I've been thinking about this.
I have never believed that Ralek just watches video games, etc. But I hope he is not lying about his skills, and fighting people. That's kind of cowardly. If Ralek actually is a rep of BJJ at some school, it just further proves the reasons why I left BJJ in the first place.

I can beat people that don't have the skills I do too. That doesn't make me tough. If you are doing that, you're giving the grappling arts a bad name. ....and it's not like we need another one. :mad:

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Longquan
10-24-2001, 06:39 PM
Ralek,

I used to live in Frederick and I return regularly. If you wish to pit your skills and strengths against an old school kung fu guy, I'm there. If you are concerned about my physics, I am 5'8" 190lbs.

If you would like to meet at the base of Gambrill Mountain, I will give you a challenge. Any times and dates are good.

We can discuss any conventions you may have.

Ben Wilson, Longquan "Dragon Fist"

JasBourne
10-24-2001, 06:53 PM
He will only fight Friday morning between 10 am and 11 am, at a place of his choosing guaranteed to have curious bystanders calling the police. He will not fight if you have *ever* practiced anything other than 'traditional' Chinese kungfu (the definition of which may change without notice at any moment) in any way whatsoever. He will be personally polite and observe sparring rules, then tell everyone how he demolished you in a blood-shedding duel of epic proportions.

Please bring a 3rd party along, and take pictures and/or videotapes :D

apoweyn
10-24-2001, 07:18 PM
that's about the size of it, yeah.

gda,

i have no idea what josh trains. nor where. maybe he does just train by gracie cd-rom. maybe he's a natural talent. who cares?

the video game thing is nonsense though. and he knows it.

hell, it's not like josh doesn't give you plenty of reason to mock him. so he might be a good fighter. he's lied, made an arse of himself, and 'challenged' the most fearsome taiji instructor in all of frederick, maryland. game on!

stuart b.

jun_erh
10-24-2001, 09:36 PM
Didn't he "win" with a right hook or a right cross or something? That's not specifically a Jujitsu move there. Unless it was a right hook that was an internal tribute to Jujitsu. :p

FeloniousMonk
10-24-2001, 09:41 PM
I admire you. you are very entertaining, and I enjoy the conflict you create. You claim BJJ is superior, and to be unbeaten! This statement makes me a little curious. Why you ask? I am the unbeatable Felonious Monk, and I take kungfu. So either you are wrong or I am (and I'm never wrong) I challenged you before but no reply! It can be friendly if you want. I would just like to meet the man behind the mouth. As for talk of banning you, I enjoy your posts. I don't agree with most of them but like them. BJJ can't be superior because I am..... :D ;)

The unbeatable Felonious Monk

DrunkenMonkey
10-24-2001, 09:41 PM
I bet shaolin tiger IS Ralek and ralek just wants you to call "him" so he can fake it. No one has ever spoken to ralek, and its easy for anyone to make a new alias.

"****ed be the day that befalls us in a most hostile manner that shall compromise our Country, and ****ed be the great lengths at which are required of to stir our Patriotism." - Anonymous

apoweyn
10-24-2001, 09:44 PM
we've already been through this.

Ralek
10-24-2001, 09:52 PM
Chang Style Novice. "there is more to life than fighting". I know that. I do many things besides fighting. I've only fought 2 times my entire life. My fight with shaolin tiger was the first fight i ever had. Tai chi man was my second fight.

Long Quan. So you want to fight? Just let me know with a post when you are coming. My e-mail is kaaar11@yahoo.com

Ryu. Truly. I don't do BJJ.

No i am not Shaolin Tiger. Shaolin Tiger is a guy in his late 20's or something. I am still a teenager. Apoweyn has met shaolin tiger personally. I want to fight Apoweyn and then apoweyn will see that we are two different people.

Do you want to fight me in a challenge match Apoweyn?

apoweyn
10-24-2001, 09:56 PM
you're killing me over here josh. read the response to the same bloody question in the 'eureka' thread.

[thump]

Ralek
10-24-2001, 10:03 PM
Ok. Can you fight on Saturday's?

You do kickboxing. You don't do kung fu. But i'll fight you anyway. So do you want to fight? I am invincible. You have no chance of winning. Just letting you know.

apoweyn
10-24-2001, 10:06 PM
i appreciate your being so forthwright with me.

Ralek
10-24-2001, 10:13 PM
Yeah. Ryu has accused me of pretending to be unskilled. I have never pretended to be unskilled. I am very, extremely skilled. I have the high scores on just about every martial arts fighting game at the arcade in Francis Scott Key Mall. Nobody has ever beaten my high score for the game "Soul Caliber". I have the record for the quickest time completing the game.

I am one of the best video gamers that is activly invovled in fighting.

Ryu. When have I pretended to be unskilled? All i have done is tell the truth about what styles I practice. I have been playing nintendo since i was 8 years old.

apoweyn
10-24-2001, 10:18 PM
do you think, perhaps, we could dispense with the video game thing now.

CD Lee
10-24-2001, 10:22 PM
Just kidding Ralek. I like your posts too. Seriously.

Hey man...you sincerely said

>I've only fought 2 times my entire life.

But, you said you fought:
1. Shaolin Tiger
2. Tai Chi Dancer ( I'll bet it was Bob the clown guy!!! - you guys MUST CHECK THAT THREAD OUT, entitled, kung fu humor or something)
3. Several of Rick Perry's guys

That adds up to hmmmmm, more than two.

WWHHHHAAASSSUUUUUUPPPP!

Ralek
10-24-2001, 10:25 PM
No. I never said i fought Rick Perry's guys!!!

apoweyn
10-24-2001, 10:28 PM
he said he'd fought marvin perry's opponentS. plural.

shaolin tiger and... ?

then this taiji guy makes two.

CD Lee
10-24-2001, 10:37 PM
You definately said you fought them...anyway, thats all I needed to hear. I just like you validating that you lie about all this crap.

But keep it up, it is good to read while bored at work.

How many opponents are you willing to take on at one time in a challenge? Kung Fu that is.

Ralek
10-24-2001, 10:46 PM
My next fight will be agaisnt Apoweyn. You will see that i'm not lying.

I accidentally put an "s" at the end of san shou fighter"s" when i was talking about shaolin tiger.

apoweyn
10-24-2001, 10:48 PM
Josh,

Regardless of any outcome versus me, you have lied. Again and again.

The ghettos of Baltimore, Josh?

CD Lee
10-24-2001, 10:57 PM
Nuff said.

Ryu
10-25-2001, 12:07 AM
Ralek,
I'm not accusing you of anything, buddy. :)
All I was thinking was that IF you were in reality a BJJ rep, and you were doing this, it would tend to give BJJ a worse name than it already has. I hate mentioning that I have trained and still train in BJJ because people think that I am some kind of bully or arrogant, or want to fight or whatever...

Ryu

JasBourne
10-25-2001, 12:28 AM
Since when does some very friendly very light sparring for a few minutes (according to shaolinTiger) with Marvin Perry make him an 'opponent' of the magnitude asserted by Ralek? By that logic, I could thumbwrestle Tyson and go around saying I put down one of the world's greatest boxers.

ap Oweyn, PLEASE take Merryprankster with you and take some pictures this time, so there will be no misunderstandings or exaggerations.

Grahf1
10-25-2001, 01:50 AM
Ryu -

You talk to some weird people if they think you are a bully because you trained in BJJ.
I don't know what you are talking about when you categorize BJJ people as being bullies or whatever. Honestly the people I've seen at BJJ schools on the whole are much nicer than the ones at the Judo or TKD schools I have seen. The instructors, like Renzo and the Machados are probably the nicest instructors I've come across.

CD Lee
10-25-2001, 06:58 AM
Man...you have got to be kidding dude. You are setting yourself up for dissapointment. You are not going to get it straight.

Perry opponents, challenges everybody but cannot travel, fights tai chi guys the college knows nothing about...doesn't prove anything ever. His proof is always some verbage, like that has any weight. Please, just play along and don't get your hopes up.

Besides, some guy that goes to maryland and has 15 yrs kung fu experience challenged him, and Ralek has piped down suddenly. It aint ever gonna happen to your satisfaction. They could all be the same guy. In fact Ralek could be that guy too with kung fu too! And he will win in that case.

KungFuGuy!
10-25-2001, 08:06 AM
I took some BJJ for a few years, it's powerful stuff. When a BJJ guy gets you to the ground, chances are you're going to be knocked out or dead in a few seconds. However, kung fu is superior since with sufficient training you can learn how to defend against grappling. It's hard to get someone to the ground when he sends a few lethal strikes at you per second, and even on the ground you aren't safe if your opponent is extremely flexible.

Kung Fu is superior.

Ryu
10-25-2001, 08:09 AM
Grahf,

I do talk to some weird people unfortunately.
I'm not saying all BJJ practitioners are bullies. Not at all. I personally know practitioners who are very friendly, upstanding individuals. Unfortunately, I've seen others who are not so nice, but in honesty, they are more of the NHB crowd, and not so much pure BJJ.
I apologize for seeming to lump them in one catagory. I didn't mean that. :)

Take care,
Ryu

popsider
10-25-2001, 03:17 PM
Ralek,

Why don't you try meeting up with someone for real - not for a fight, just a friendly exchange of technique - the worst you'll get is a few bruises.

Once you've got over your initial nervousness about getting hurt you'll be fine. Everyone can practice kung fu - it doesn't matter if you are an athlete - its about improving not beating other people.

Where do you live, where do you want to meet and on what day and time this weekend? I'm sure someone can show up.

Ralek
10-25-2001, 03:46 PM
"someone with 15 years of kung fu showed up and ralek piped down"

What? I am not on the internet 24 hours a day. Who has 15 years of experience? I'll fight him. I have accepted every challenge i got. I'm fighting apoweyn who does kickboxing. If any one else wants to fight just let me know.

Kristoffer
10-25-2001, 04:33 PM
this thread = :rolleyes:

~K~
"maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

Taomonkey
10-25-2001, 05:17 PM
Popsider wrote "Why don't you try meeting up with someone for real - not for a fight, just a friendly exchange of technique - the worst you'll get is a few bruises."

I tried that with him, I was in Baltimore, less than 15 minutes from Him. But ofcourse all Ralek did was talk his and say that I would have to come to him. I told him no challenge, just a friendly exchange, and a beer afterward. Who knows, he might of had a chance aginst my old diabetic arse,( I doubt it)But no dice. No reply. Personally I think we have all been more than fair. Many here have offered to fight or train with Joshey. But to no avail. One day someone will find him within his rules and wake this kid up. But I think the Puss wont show up.

CD Lee
10-25-2001, 05:32 PM
You goof, the Kung Fu guy posted that on THIS THREAD, the same thread you posted on two hours later. I will put it up again for you:

I Challenge Ralek

Ralek,

I used to live in Frederick and I return regularly. If you wish to pit your skills and
strengths against an old school kung fu guy, I'm there. If you are concerned about my
physics, I am 5'8" 190lbs.

If you would like to meet at the base of Gambrill Mountain, I will give you a challenge.
Any times and dates are good.

We can discuss any conventions you may have.

Ben Wilson, Longquan "Dragon Fist"

thumper
10-25-2001, 05:56 PM
hahahahahaha...you called him a weenie. that's great man!

"...either you like reincarnation or the smell of carnations..."
- Cannibal Ox

[This message was edited by Justa Man on 10-26-01 at 09:06 AM.]

Crimson Phoenix
10-25-2001, 06:02 PM
CD Lee, you forgot that Ralek can't fight at the base of Gambrill mountain, because he can only fight at a certain park, near a certain tree, when the alignment of the stars is right in relation to the local magnetic field in Frederick (it usually happens on days the Aztecs would call "special fridays") or something...

JWTAYLOR
10-25-2001, 06:07 PM
He He, Rick Perry is the Governor of Texas. He's my major client.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Ralek
10-25-2001, 06:27 PM
CD Lee. That guy? He never said he had 15 years of experience. But yes he did challenge me.

Look on page 3 of this thread. I already accepted his challenge and gave him my email address.
kaaar11@yahoo.com

Tao Monkey. If you want to fight then just come to frederick. Friday's or Satrudays. Just email me or make a post.

mantis-1
10-25-2001, 06:40 PM
This guy is funny, how can anyone take his threat seriously LOL :D

CD Lee
10-25-2001, 09:16 PM
It is in his profile. You will be defeated easily. He knows kung fu.

jun_erh
10-26-2001, 09:24 PM
Getting a fast time vs. the machine is nothing, Ralek. That's just training. Real video kung fu is one on one with another person, preferebly in an arcade but not necessarily. Another person won't have the same predictable moves as the machine and can anticipate yours more easily. PLus, you have to be able to "fight" from the left AND right sides using DIFFERENT characters :p

Longquan
10-26-2001, 10:06 PM
How does the first Saturday of December sound?

Any rules you want. If you have any desire for rules, just email me beforehand.

Anyone wants to vid or shoot photos, you have my consent.

longquan88@hotmail.com

straight blast
10-27-2001, 01:41 AM
This is my favourite thread. People challenging, one person backpedalling. People offering the goods, one person offering excuses. Mind you, if you could fight an email address we'd all be set.
But I'm safe 'cos I'm in Australia and he can't come get me here "COS HE DOESN'T TRAVEL!!!!!"
Ahahahahahahaaaa.
:D :cool: :) :p ;) :D :) :cool: :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work fellas! This is far better than the "My master's better than your master" stuff. Now it's "My Nintendo's better than....well, anything, really".

I reckon It'd hurt getting hit by a Nintendo, especially if it was swung by the cord.

"Pain is merely weakness leaving the body"

reemul
10-27-2001, 10:20 AM
You have not accepted every challege extended to you. Many of the members with 15+ years have steped up, but you use your "I don't travel, my pu$ hurts" card to avoid it.

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2001, 10:57 AM
Ralek is the grand ultimate farce.

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2001, 10:59 AM
I have also heard that ralek likes sheep. baaaaaaahhh.

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2001, 12:04 PM
......and that's not all, ralek prefers to roll around on the ground with sweaty men.....makes you wonder doesn't it.......

Ming the Merciless
10-27-2001, 12:08 PM
......hey ralek...

[This message was edited by Kung Lek on 10-28-01 at 03:58 PM.]

nanwu
10-27-2001, 02:37 PM
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
RALEK
RALEK
RALEK
RALEK
RALEK
RALEK

BJJ.SUX
RELIK

Ralek
10-27-2001, 04:27 PM
I have accepted every challenge offered to me. I just can't travel. If you can't travel then i can't fight you.

Straight Blast. How is offering my email address so we can set up aa fight considered back pedaling?

Ralek
10-27-2001, 04:30 PM
Longquan. The first Satruday of December is fine.

Ralek
10-28-2001, 01:06 AM
ttt

joedoe
10-28-2001, 01:36 AM
Where in Oz are you?

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

straight blast
10-28-2001, 01:46 AM
I'm in a sh**ty little Redneck town called Grafton. It's about 40 mins south of Yamba, and about 45 mins north of Coffs Harbour. But I'm moving up to the Gold Coast to start full time training in 8 weeks, and I'm leaving this dive for good. Came here for a job and I should have left about 2 years ago.
I almost moved to Sydney to start up Wing Tsun with Sifu Stephan Fischer but the Gold Coast thing was more financially viable. Can't hardly wait.
Do you like Sydney?

"Pain is merely weakness leaving the body"

joedoe
10-28-2001, 02:04 AM
Well, I grew up here so there isn't anywhere I would rather be. It is pretty expensive living here, but I guess the salaries make up for it as well. I also like the school I am training with here so I would only move away if I absolutely had to.

Grafton is a pretty small town isn't it? Only ever driven past, never gone through it. Best of luck in Queensland though mate. Hope you enjoy the training.

Drop us an email if you are ever going to be in Sydney.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi