PDA

View Full Version : real internal gung fu

Black Jack II
04-16-2007, 10:42 AM
This is about as internal as it gets. It's a sad a$$ time when devices like this are made but can you picture the shock on the perps face when this thing bites down.

Let's just hope one of these ladies does not forget to take it out when its party time with the boyfriend.:D

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/04/rapestoppers_ra.html

Here is the company website

http://www.rapestop.net/faq/index.asp

xcakid
04-16-2007, 10:51 AM
I am sure I have some ex-girfriends that would be willing to try that one out on me. :eek:

SanHeChuan
04-16-2007, 11:02 AM
That's bad juju. Nobody ever plans on being raped, so you'd have to use that thing all the time. You'd have to be really paranoid and dedicated to all ways use that. :eek:

More than likely it will just be used by vengeful women. :o

And that is bad juju.

Think about that next time you get into a fight with the ol' lady.

neilhytholt
04-16-2007, 11:04 AM
It's a nice idea, but with razor sharp teeth, there's too much chance the guy will bleed and with HIV that's a bad idea.

Also, the guy will be mad and vengeful.

The novel "Snow Crash" outlined a similar device, except with a big needle that contained knockout drugs, so the guy would get tranqued and lose consciousness.

That's a much better idea. No blood, and an unconscious guy so the woman can get away.

Black Jack II
04-16-2007, 11:10 AM
It looks like a pre-emptive tool, thats why it was tested out in South Africa.

Seems like a great tool to me and if you read the website the HIV thing has already been addressed. As for the comment about the guy being mad and vengeful.

I guess its better to sit there and get r@ped according to that line of thinking and prey that maybe he does not kill you afterward than do something about it.:rolleyes:

neilhytholt
04-16-2007, 11:13 AM
I guess its better to sit there and get r@ped according to that line of thinking and prey that maybe he does not kill you afterward than do something about it.:rolleyes:

As usual your lack of logic is extreme.

It is better for the woman to be able to NOT GET KILLED OR HURT. This device will accomplish neither of those, as a guy with this latched onto his shaft will be angry and can still hurt or kill her.

It would be better to have the guy knocked out and unable to do damage as they talk about in the "Snow Crash" novel.

Black Jack II
04-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Dude,

Your like the biggest troll on this forum.

It is better for the woman to be able to NOT GET KILLED OR HURT.

Hey, sh!t for brains, if there already getting raped they are getting hurt and since no one is a psychic the end result could be far worse if a person does not try and fight back.

It would be better to have the guy knocked out and unable to do damage as they talk about in the "Snow Crash" novel

plz.....:rolleyes:

neilhytholt
04-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Dude,

Your like the biggest troll on this forum.

Hey, sh!t for brains, if there already getting raped they are getting hurt and since no one is a psychic the end result could be far worse if a person does not try and fight back.

plz.....:rolleyes:

Dude, whatever ... bottom line is this thing is totally fing stupid, you know why?

Because any rapist will see it there and take the thing out, now that it's public knowledge. Rapists might be stupid, but they're not that stupid.

Shaolinlueb
04-16-2007, 11:30 AM
well that will just make the rapers go in through the back door then.

neilhytholt
04-16-2007, 11:41 AM
The only purpose this thing will serve is that guys won't trust female condoms anymore because they won't know if it's a female condom or really one of these things.

But practically nobody uses condoms anyway, right? So it's not that big of a loss.

PangQuan
04-16-2007, 11:52 AM
I'm interested to see the first woman who uses this premeditativly to harm a man through seduction.

you know it will happen.

Black Jack II
04-16-2007, 12:20 PM
you know it will happen.

Maybe, it's just a tool. Can't blame the tool, you blame the person.

It will be interesting to see the results from South Africa where r@pe is common as zits on a fat broads backside.

PangQuan
04-16-2007, 12:25 PM

Can't blame the tool you blame the person.

fully, im still interested to see how long it takes for some harpy to use it :p

im also keen on seeing the, if any, data pulled on results in south africa.

neilhytholt
04-16-2007, 12:36 PM
fully, im still interested to see how long it takes for some harpy to use it :p

im also keen on seeing the, if any, data pulled on results in south africa.

You know, it will probably be funny, because if it does get popular, there will probably be accidents of people forgetting to take it out beforehand. LOL