PDA

View Full Version : Seven Star Mantis Theme Song

Qixing Tanglang
04-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Lee Kam Wings organization has taken it to a new level. They have a Seven Star Mantis theme song complete with lyrics, a fully produced single, and apparently a music video? Strange days indeed.

Looks like LKW is diversifying his biz and moving into entertainment. Look out Andy Lou! I am guessing merchandising isnt too far off.

http://www.hokiu.com/activity_film.html

Cheers,
Nate

monkeyfoot
04-20-2007, 04:58 AM
LMAO you check the update on the vids post then :D:D:D

Its awful LOL, and the worst thing is that it refreshes the page everytime you click a video.......soooooo, i even find myself singing along to it these days :rolleyes:

go kam wing

craig

LFJ
04-20-2007, 05:29 AM
wow....

what kind of accent was that? and what is a jin-jang seven star "greasy" mantis? :D

the shaolin theme song is much better, sorry.

German Bai Lung
04-20-2007, 06:16 AM
Lol, there are more important things to think and write about than this song .... :cool:

On the other hand: there are more important things to work about than to make such a song ... :rolleyes:

shirkers1
04-20-2007, 06:59 AM
I'm sorry but that is bad ass!!! I want that video.

Three Harmonies
04-20-2007, 07:56 AM
I did not hear anything????
Jake :confused:

shirkers1
04-20-2007, 08:04 AM
take your volume off of mute
... :eek: just kidding

click on the "theme song deal" it should start playing right away, but click on it to make sure it loads.

yu shan
04-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Good for them, but I think I`ll stick to Metallica and God Smack. I`m old but I prefer to train to the heavy stuff.

SanHeChuan
04-20-2007, 12:29 PM
I really digged most of the instrumental stuff. The lyrics were just humorous. It sounded like a parody of it's self.

When can I get it for my myspace! :D