PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having trouble accessing the main forum?

Royal Dragon
04-25-2007, 02:56 PM
I can't even see the main forum if I log in on my main profile.

Now, if I log out, and log in with my Alias, I can see the main forum just fine, I can read, post with no problems.

Gene says I'm the only one with this problem, but I figure if it's happeneing to me, then at least one other has to have this problem, right?

Is anyone else having access issues with one or more of the KFM forums besides me?

xcakid
04-25-2007, 04:36 PM
A-OK on my end. Can access on my phone(just did while I was on the train), work PC and now I am on my home PC. I think you've been selectively banned from posting in that forum. You're in timeout dude. :p

Royal Dragon
04-25-2007, 05:04 PM
I thought that too, but Gene checked it twice, and everyhting is good on thier end. I can post just fine under my Alias too.

It's not like they don't know "RD's Alias - 1A" is me or anything. If I was banned, don't you think they would ban my alias too?

GeneChing
04-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Your registration checks out fine on our end. I've gone over it myself a few times now. It's very puzzling. In your dealings with web women, did you cross an IT-savvy ninjette?:confused:

herb ox
04-26-2007, 08:54 AM
hmmm... that might explain the cheezy residue on his chin :p

Royal Dragon
04-26-2007, 02:09 PM
LOL!! I don't think I have been with any Ninjetts. You never know though, they can be kind of stealthy (It's part of the whole Ninja thing).

I PMed you guys my phone number if the tech guys need to call me.

This is the strangest thing. I wonder why it's only the main forum I can't use? and not all of them?

It's defenetly something specific to this profile too, because my Alias works fine.

Royal Dragon
04-28-2007, 08:50 AM
Well, it's been a week now, and I still can't access the main forum. Are we any closer to figuring out why yet?