PDA

View Full Version : classic knife tossing

Black Jack II
04-27-2007, 07:36 AM
As a dad, this made me a tad disgusted and woozy that she would do this. This skank has some sick aim but man o' man talk about a mental case.

Who is worse the fat, frizzy haired nutter throwing the knife's or the people taking pictures and making it news?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S8cNrIR5ac

dougadam
04-27-2007, 08:47 AM
Before I view this what rating would you give it.

BraveMonkey
04-27-2007, 09:48 AM
This is scary, but completely PG.

Shaolinlueb
04-27-2007, 11:21 AM
the kids cant contain how happy they are.

xcakid
04-27-2007, 11:49 AM
Looks like a 40's film clip. These days, the woman would be in jail for child endangerment.

Does that make us woossies in this day and age or more caring. You decide.

lkfmdc
04-27-2007, 11:54 AM
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!" :eek:

"...then it's just fun" ;)

PangQuan
04-27-2007, 12:14 PM
you know my old highschool art teacher used to say that. kinda.

he lost an eye when some guy threw a pencil and it went the wrong way....

but ya, think she ever missed?

GreenCloudCLF
04-28-2007, 09:25 AM
I'd like to see mom step back a few more paces and throw it from a distance...see if she has the Balls to do that.

SifuAbel
04-28-2007, 11:32 AM
No, she wouldn't want to do that. My dad learned from a circus performer. They only practice one grip, one distance, one blade side, one step.

That is actually a safe,short, half turn shot. Its very hard, barring a total grip screw up, to miss that shot. You can't really catch much air at that distance.

I do 15' shots. I can get it more or less in the vicinity of the place I'm aiming for. But at that distance I couldn't get that kind of pinpoint. Not with a flat blade. I'd be pushing it with spikes.

Also, its a bit of a trick too. The board is a soft cedar, probably moistened up. So she doesn't have to throw that hard for the blade to stick. Notice a few blades stuck at downward angles. And the blades were rounded to a very obtuse angle. They may cut if she missed but the penetration wouldn't be that deep. I know, small consolation.