PDA

View Full Version : Eagle VS Eagle

Design Sifu
04-03-2001, 10:49 PM
Hey who here has seen the May/June KFQ issue.

Eagle Claw vs. Hung Fut

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
I asked both Lily Lau and Tai Yim how they would fight each other, how an Eagle Claw stylist would fight a Hung Fut stylist. Lily Lau protested . . .
[/quote]
:eek:

Woah! who do you think would come out on top?

handsome
04-30-2001, 04:03 AM
i saw that article about lily lau, imo, she's less than impressed and she talked about her father all the times......Oooop......i hope she wont talk about her father that much......it's just m...u...c...h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honorisc
06-08-2001, 01:02 AM
Protested, what? They seemed to not say anything bad about each other.

I had some things moved around here and hope to come back to this after I've read the quote and the rest of what's said. Something like what you've put could start a debate~.

They would both come out on top. They are like Eagles. They are friends. They are Masters. They get along together well. Theyhave Respect for each other's System. They have Respect for each other as people.

Two Tigers fight; two tigers walk away with a greater respect for an equal...

Two masters come together to fight, knowing themselves and their opponent and the opponent's System. They bow-in to the match. Then they bow out. There is no winner in a Fight. If you hurt another there is dishonor to yourself. One of the greatest Victories would be to meet as strangers and leave as friends. Respect is what these two bring to me also Dignity and Honor. They are fine Examples of people and Masters. They are both Winner's because they would not fight each other. They are both Tops because they are good associates. There is little more in this Life, greater than a friend.

I did like the innovatve design of the article at least. It was at least nice. It gave me a sense of Comfort and was still readable.

Very some such,perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.