PDA

View Full Version : Misinformation on KFM

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 09:41 AM
Due to some recent postings by some ill-demeanored fellows on this forum, which tried unsuccesfully to drag my name through the mud, I'd appreciate it if all of you would PM me in advance before you use my name in a posting.

This way, I can keep track of the kinds of misinformation being spread throughout the forum. I shall extend the same courtesies to you as well.

Thank you in advance,

John Takeshi
Grandmaster Sensei, 8th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-28-2007, 09:48 AM
What is "Shaolin Ninjitsu"?

GreenCloudCLF
04-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Shaolin Ninjas are better than Japanese Ninjas...Ninjas are supposed to be steathy, but everyone has heard of Japanese Ninjas...but no one has heard of Shaolin Ninjas....get it?

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 10:37 AM
I am not at liberty to speak candidly concerning the art of shao-lin ninjitsu, being such that it is, like Japanese ninjitsu, both cabalistic and secretive. For edification, however, I shall simply say that it is Shao-lin at its best, combining stealth tactics, assasination techniques, hand to hand animal styles, and devout Chan Buddhism, with special focus on intense study, memorization, and recitation of the Diamond Sutra (especially during excruciatingly difficult tasks and workouts).

rogue
04-28-2007, 11:04 AM
Oh Ninja, please.

SifuAbel
04-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Don't feed the trolls.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 11:59 AM
If any of you have valid credentials and a Masters Degree from an accredited University, and feel you are up to the challenge of a harsh training regimen in a traditional setting, please PM me. We are always looking for the next prodigy.

Thanks,

John Takeshi

cjurakpt
04-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Don't feed the trolls.

aww, please mom - just once?

cjurakpt
04-28-2007, 12:03 PM
If any of you have valid credentials and a Masters Degree from an accredited University, and feel you are up to the challenge of a harsh training regimen in a traditional setting, please PM me. We are always looking for the next prodigy.

Thanks,

John Takeshi

wasn't Takeshi the guy from Revenge of the Nerds who won the tricycle race?

TenTigers
04-28-2007, 12:26 PM
isn't that an oxymoron? If someone was educated enough to have a master's degree, wouldn'tthey also be educated enough to know that shaolin and ninjutsu don't go together? Perhaps Grandmaster Takeshi meant Lin Kwai, or Lum Gwai in Cantonese. Then again, I only went to SVA.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 12:34 PM
We want people with a Master's Degree because it shows several things:

1. The inductee joins of his own free will.
2. The inductee is financially independent.
3. The inductee has reached suitable age, and matured to the proper savor.
4. The inductee is legally accountable for his own behavior.
5. The inductee has practical knowledge, and has demonstrated this.

We don't play. And shao-lin ninjitsu is a time-honored traditional martial art. People said the same things concerning kara-te and ninjitsu--but most people nowadays simply don't dispute the linkages. Since Shao-lin is the deadliest art there is, I don't see why you're so surprised.

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 12:36 PM
We want people with a Master's Degree because it shows several things:

1. The inductee joins of his own free will.
3. The inductee has reached suitable age, and matured to the proper savor.
4. The inductee is legally accountable for his own behavior.
5. The inductee has practical knowledge, and has demonstrated this.

We don't play. And shao-lin ninjitsu is a time-honored traditional martial art. People said the same things concerning kara-te and ninjitsu--but most people nowadays simply don't dispute the linkages. Since Shao-lin is the deadliest art there is, I don't see why you're so surprised.

LOL! You have proved my point!

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 12:43 PM
What is your point, my friend?

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-28-2007, 12:51 PM

Reply]
I think this is the key, operative requirement...

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Why is it that some people just won't listen? We have acerbic personalities on this board, who have very specious and virulent opinions (and rather biased, too, in my honest opinion) concerning martial arts. Is this where masters reside?

Seriously, if anyone wants unbiased and free information concerning the truth of Tai Shing Pek Kwar or Lama-pai (or Shao-lin ninjitsu), I am willing to disseminate information without compunction (except for Shao-lin ninjitsu--being such that secrecy is all-important to the art). For those who have been scuffed and rubbed the wrong way by LKFDMC or Flying-Monkey, you can pose me your questions without fear of being ridiculed.

Things are going to start changing around here pretty soon.

Thanks,

John Takeshi,
protege of Takeshi Ukeno

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 12:56 PM

Reply]
I think this is the key, operative requirement...

Please don't quote me if you haven't asked for permission first. I loathe when immature posters on this forum turn phrases against their meaning for their own self-serving ends.

That part of the rules refers to the fact that the inductee pays his (we don't allow women) own way through life. We don't want to attract "mommy's and daddy's boys" coming to " ninja summer camp" on family dollars.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Shaolin Ninjitsu???

I think that movie was called Shaolin *VS* ninja.

Sang Feng Fan
04-28-2007, 12:58 PM
What is your point, my friend?

His point is that you have none.

Water Dragon
04-28-2007, 01:01 PM
I am not at liberty to speak candidly concerning the art of shao-lin ninjitsu, being such that it is, like Japanese ninjitsu, both cabalistic and secretive. For edification, however, I shall simply say that it is Shao-lin at its best, combining stealth tactics, assasination techniques, hand to hand animal styles, and devout Chan Buddhism, with special focus on intense study, memorization, and recitation of the Diamond Sutra (especially during excruciatingly difficult tasks and workouts).

I have a question. If this is true, why are you coming out and publicly stating it on an internet forum? I don't understand why someone would even talk about a 'secret' art on a 'public' board.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 01:05 PM
I am proud of my lineage. I have revealed no details of the art that comprimise it.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Besides, I have no duty to keep my status as 8th Dan of Tai Shing Pek Kwar secret, and this is the one I am here to discuss.

Feel free to browse my credentials in my public profile.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-28-2007, 01:09 PM
This has to be a huge joke.

Sang Feng Fan
04-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Besides, I have no duty to keep my status as 8th Dan of Tai Shing Pek Kwar secret, and this is the one I am here to discuss.

Feel free to browse my credentials in my public profile.

Nope, no credentials there, try again.

Lama Pai Sifu
04-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Why is it that some people just won't listen? We have acerbic personalities on this board, who have very specious and virulent opinions (and rather biased, too, in my honest opinion) concerning martial arts. Is this where masters reside?

Seriously, if anyone wants unbiased and free information concerning the truth of Tai Shing Pek Kwar or Lama-pai (or Shao-lin ninjitsu), I am willing to disseminate information without compunction (except for Shao-lin ninjitsu--being such that secrecy is all-important to the art). For those who have been scuffed and rubbed the wrong way by LKFDMC or Flying-Monkey, you can pose me your questions without fear of being ridiculed.

Things are going to start changing around here pretty soon.

Thanks,

John Takeshi,
protege of Takeshi Ukeno

Go ahead, I'd love to hear all your 'free information concerning the truth' about Lama Pai Kung-Fu.

This should be interesting to say the least.

Here we go again...

bodhitree
04-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Jetli'sfearless is in desperate need of your help, see here:

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46059

Thanks in advance grandmaster sensei

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 01:51 PM
I'll be sure to get on it in the morning. I have to go take a couple of runs at the gauntlet, and brew some iron thigh medicines. A student of mine recently injured his thigh in a wind-surfing accident, and he wants to make sure a repeat injury does not occur.

lkfmdc
04-28-2007, 02:01 PM
I just wanted you to know, when you registered, you made a mistake, you mis-spelled your screen name, people can't read it correctly...

For those who haven't realized, he meant to register as

MEGA FOOL

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 02:04 PM
I just wanted you to know, when you registered, you made a mistake, you mis-spelled your screen name, people can't read it correctly...

MEGA FOOL

:D lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 02:05 PM
That's just slander, and it doesn't befit the philosophical principles of Wu De, upheld by any legitimate practitioner of Chinese martial arts. If you are indeed a disciple of Chan Tai San, as you purport, you certainly cannot be anything more than a lowly 7th kyu. I urge you to practice a little more respect when you post on an internet forum.

Your disrespect shows the level of cultivation you have achieved in your studies. I pity your instructor, and now begin to wonder what has happened to Lama
Pai in Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San's absence.

I do not hold your bellicose rantings against the art of the Lama pai's. I do, however, wish that they'd reconsider allowing you to study their venerable art.

It's a shame really. Only in America could such disrespect be coddled.

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 02:11 PM
That's just slander, and it doesn't befit the philosophical principles of Wu De, upheld by any legitimate practitioner of Chinese martial arts. If you are indeed a disciple of Chan Tai San, as you purport, you certainly cannot be anything more than a lowly 7th kyu. I urge you to practice a little more respect when you post on an internet forum.

Your disrespect shows the level of cultivation you have achieved in your studies. I pity your instructor, and now begin to wonder what has happened to Lama
Pai in Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San's absence.

I do not hold your bellicose rantings against the art of the Lama pai's. I do, however, wish that they'd reconsider allowing you to study their venerable art.

It's a shame really. Only in America could such disrespect be coddled.

Please stop calling him "grand master sensei". It is very stupid. GM or Sigung or if you are Japanese sensei is better.

RD'S Alias - 1A
04-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Well, at least we have the latest Lama Pai Vs thread brewing!! :p

lkfmdc
04-28-2007, 02:13 PM
Since you studied with Chan Tai San (holding back the imense laughter as I type), you'll understand this important Cantonese poetry that was essential to CTS's style

Diu Nei

Diu Nei Lo Mo

Ham Ga Chan

Diu Nei Lo Mo Chow Hai

Diu Nei Sing

Diu Nei Sing Ham Ga Chan

I mean every word of it, I swear :D

Water Dragon
04-28-2007, 02:15 PM
*gets popcorn ready*

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Please stop calling him "grand master sensei". It is very stupid. GM or Sigung or if you are Japanese sensei is better.

In our lineage, we refer to him as Grandmaster Sensei, to denote that he is above our Grandmaster Ukeno in TSPK. You may choose to ignore whatever you feel is unnecessary. But I only call him that out of my respect for him--the very function of titles, indeed.

Sang Feng Fan
04-28-2007, 02:19 PM
The principles of Wu De are the rules governing the ethics of combat.

Honorable combatants are treated as they treat others, as the dishonorable also reap what they sow and non combatants are also respected and left un-harmed.

The people here heard you out and posted honestly, insulating their honor.

You posted lies and made childish attempts at humor and got slammed for it, revealing it's absence in you.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 02:21 PM
I apologize for your misunderstanding. I never studied with Chan Tai San. Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno studied with Chan Tai San, and achieved 10th Dan status (in his own lineage). I do not speak Cantonese. My Mandarin is okay, but my Japanese is impeccable. Being such that Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno is Chinese-Japanese (Chinese on his mother's side), and grew up in Tokyo, we use Japanese terminology in our dojo and commune, and speak only Japanese and English (99% of our students are from America, and few spoke Japanese before coming to study with us. I am the local Japanese instructor.) I have a feeling I know what lyrics you are referring to, but I don't know Cantonese. Would you translate them for me? I'd like to compare them to Grandmaster Ukeno's notes.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 02:23 PM
The principles of Wu De are the rules governing the ethics of combat.

The people here heard you out and posted honestly, insulating their honor.

I agree that I insulate their honor. I protected it, and upheld it, and kept it free from the harsh words of their detractors, just as I do Paulie Zink and others. I am being insulted for my stances.

Now I ask you: where is my insulation?

lkfmdc
04-28-2007, 02:26 PM
I apologize for your misunderstanding. I never studied with Chan Tai San. Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno studied with Chan Tai San,

ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

"Takeshi Ukeno" - no such person exists, I have CTS's book with ALL his students in it, no such person exists.... I also love how you posted a clip and said "that guy in the white shirt is my link" yet never realized THAT IS ME

Loser, there are bridges with your name on them, go jump off one.....

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 02:31 PM
I apologize for your misunderstanding. I never studied with Chan Tai San. Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno studied with Chan Tai San, and achieved 10th Dan status (in his own lineage). I do not speak Cantonese. My Mandarin is okay, but my Japanese is impeccable. Being such that Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno is Chinese-Japanese (Chinese on his mother's side), and grew up in Tokyo, we use Japanese terminology in our dojo and commune, and speak only Japanese and English (99% of our students are from America, and few spoke Japanese before coming to study with us. I am the local Japanese instructor.) I have a feeling I know what lyrics you are referring to, but I don't know Cantonese. Would you translate them for me? I'd like to compare them to Grandmaster Ukeno's notes.

I am a little confused. Your teacher was Sensei Takeshi Ukeno. You are John takeshi. Which is your teacher's family name? I live in Japan now. I have a friend named Takeshi. It is his given name. I have heard of many takeshis. All given names. The TV show Takeshijo means Takeshi's castle but that is his given name. I have never the name Takeshi as a family name. Ukeno yes, but not Takeshi. It seems your are using them backwards. What are the kanji to his name? I might be wrong so please explain.

Sang Feng Fan
04-28-2007, 02:35 PM
I agree that I insulate their honor. I protected it, and upheld it, and kept it free from the harsh words of their detractors, just as I do Paulie Zink and others. I am being insulted for my stances.

Now I ask you: where is my insulation?

Zinc tarnished his own honor to begin with, his students who claim to teach "Monkey" rather than TSPK have more honor than you or he. All Zinc did was lift a few pictures from a book, got caught and retreated/retired.

You are insulated by hot air, way too much free time, the fact that most of your posts today came after you signed off for a "gauntlet run" and an impeccable ability to escape the obvious.

Can you answer for Paulie Zinc as to why he retired and his students changed their tune? hasn't he refused interviews and new students since the Chan family called him out.

It is highly unusual that he would concede the loss and retreat and yet you would come forward from nowhere, with nothing to back you up and take up a lost cause.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Our Grandmaster-Sensei is half-chinese, half-japanese, and an American citizen. Takeshi Ukeno is the name he goes by. I know nothing more than this. He endowed me with the name Takeshi, so I don't dispute it. I don't care what tradition it is he follows, the chinese or japanese. But I respect it for what it is--tradition.

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 02:45 PM
Our Grandmaster-Sensei is half-chinese, half-japanese, and an American citizen. Takeshi Ukeno is the name he goes by. I know nothing more than this. He endowed me with the name Takeshi, so I don't dispute it. I don't care what tradition it is he follows, the chinese or japanese. But I respect it for what it is--tradition.

Dude, you just wrote that your Japanese is impeccable, which actually doesn't make sense if you knew what impeccable meant. You should have asked.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 02:46 PM

"Takeshi Ukeno" - no such person exists, I have CTS's book with ALL his students in it, no such person exists.... I also love how you posted a clip and said "that guy in the white shirt is my link" yet never realized THAT IS ME

I have addressed this misunderstanding in the following thread. You really shouldn't jump to such quick conclusions Coach Ross. You assume you know what I'm talking about, when you clearly don't. Grandmaster Ukeno was in the audience. Granted, he didn't have a video camera to prove it. But you can see his good mate sitting next to him at :31 seconds into the video. No, I wasn't talking about the middle-aged, stocky man at the beginning.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46072&page=3

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 02:49 PM
Dude, you just wrote that your Japanese is impeccable, which actually doesn't make sense if you knew what impeccable meant. You should have asked.

I hope you will forgive my not asking permission to quote you. I know you declined that respect in a PM, but I ask your forgiveness anyways.

As for impeccable, I submit the following:

faultless; flawless; irreproachable.

Precisely the qualities I'd want in a teacher of Japanese, and hence possess.

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Are you sure it isN't Ikeno and not Ukeno?

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 02:57 PM
I hope you will forgive my not asking permission to quote you. I know you declined that respect in a PM, but I ask your forgiveness anyways.

I'll give you that.

Sang Feng Fan
04-28-2007, 02:58 PM

I enjoyed the cowardly way you avoided answering my or anyones questions, it gave me something to laugh at while I got my laundry done.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Wow, that gauntlet run was a real wheezer. The new trampoline-repel obstacle is a real bugger. And I cut my right calf on the razor-wire thermoban. I don't think I'll be doing any more gauntlet running this afternoon.

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 03:32 PM
To top it off, I got a tear and some blood on my brand new juka!

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 03:35 PM
Are you sure it is Ukeno and not Ikeno?

rogue
04-28-2007, 03:43 PM
I here-by award 7* all of Mega-Foot's street. Sadly it's only a 2 point increase.:p

Mega-Foot
04-28-2007, 03:43 PM
I've never seen him write his name in English, using standard phoenetics. If I knew how to write Japanese characters on this forum, I'd post the characters, but I just don't know how. Do you?

It doesn't sound like "You" + "Key" + "No".

It's more like "uck" + "ee" + "no".

I hope that clears up the phoenetics.

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 03:50 PM
I've never seen him write his name in English, using standard phoenetics. If I knew how to write Japanese characters on this forum, I'd post the characters, but I just don't know how. Do you?

It doesn't sound like "You" + "Key" + "No".

It's more like "uck" + "ee" + "no".

I hope that clears up the phoenetics.

Which is it?

うけの

ゆきの

うきの

I never heard of an "uck" in Japanese.

Sang Feng Fan
04-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Wow, that gauntlet run was a real wheezer. The new trampoline-repel obstacle is a real bugger. And I cut my right calf on the razor-wire thermoban. I don't think I'll be doing any more gauntlet running this afternoon.

He's taking along time to translate that, for a guy who has a Japanese master sitting next to him at the keyboard.

Wow, made up style, non existent master, no family tree, no honor, no answer to questions, defends Paulie Zinc even though he doesn't do that himself, Japanese trained and can't read/speak a word of it.

All whilst, razor wire is made from steel, razor-wire thermoban doesn't exist in the real world, Thermoban® is used in PVC pipes and roller blades though while Thermoban is a medication.

I preferred it when "tatooedmonk" took up Zinc as his lost cause, he looked foolish and quit early, much smarter.

MEGA-FOOL you confusing your medication with reality, again?

cjurakpt
04-28-2007, 05:48 PM
Please don't quote me if you haven't asked for permission first. I loathe when immature posters on this forum turn phrases against their meaning for their own self-serving ends.in light of the above, I should preface this post, on the advice of my attorney, by saying the following:
"Oh mighty mega-foot-up-your-a$$ - please hear my paltry entreaties, give us leave to quote your magnificence!"

oooo-kay - that said, on with the festivities:

the art of shao-lin ninjitsu, being such that it is, like Japanese ninjitsu, both cabalistic and secretive..

3. The inductee has reached suitable age, and matured to the proper savor.(italics mine)
is this a cannibal cabal? (ouch - but I couldn't resist)

(we don't allow women)
no! I can't imagine!! I mean, they must be breaking down your door (meaning the one to your parent's basement, where I am assuming that you live) to get in!!!

8th Dan? In monkey style? are you really that stupid?

Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno studied with Chan Tai San
and when / where exactly did that take place?and not in Fantasy Land Time...

Since you studied with Chan Tai San (holding back the imense laughter as I type), you'll understand this important Cantonese poetry that was essential to CTS's style
Diu Nei
Diu Nei Lo Mo
Ham Ga Chan
Diu Nei Lo Mo Chow Hai
Diu Nei Sing
Diu Nei Sing Ham Ga Chan
I mean every word of it, I swear :D

Would you translate them for me? I'd like to compare them to Grandmaster Ukeno's notes.
I'm sure that, if your "Sensei" spent any time at all with CTS, he heard the above MANY MANY times...:rolleyes: but how funny would that be, his comparing his "Grand Pooh-bah" Takeshi's notes to the above?

BTW, you posted this on the "Quantum Theory" Thread

Sifu John Takeshi once explained God to me in the only way that makes any sense:
"God is the peanut butter, and we are the jelly. If we put margarine on the bread before we apply the peanut butter, we cannot understand the glory of god. And if we apply the Jiffy to both pieces of bread, and then sandwich the jelly betwixt, we cannot maintain ourselves, and surely shall slip out onto the plate, discarded with the chaff. And lo, should we put both equal measures of peanut butter and jelly on each piece of bread, we shall reach a kind of equilibrium; and so is the glory of god comprehensible to mankind."
there seems to be a little bit of a logical inconsistency here - unless you talk to yourself and / or refer to yourself in the third person? either way, it doesn't bode well for you in terms of your psychiatric prognosis...

look, Mega Open-Mouth-Insert-Foot: you get an "A" for originality, but a "D-" for believeability - I'd suggest studying up on some of the really good trolls on here to get a sense of what passes for decent trolling 'round these parts, and come back when you do...

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 05:52 PM
I wasn't trying to stump him. I wanted to know what the hell he was talking about with his retarded Japanese name.

Flying-Monkey
04-28-2007, 05:53 PM
in light of the above, I should preface this post, on the advice of my attorney, by saying the following:
"Oh mighty mega-foot-up-your-a$$ - please hear my paltry entreaties, give us leave to quote your magnificence!"

(italics mine)

no! I can't imagine!! I mean, they must be breaking down your door (meaning the one to your parent's basement, where I am assuming that you live) to get in!!!

I'm sure that, if your "Sensei" spent any time at all with CTS, he heard the above MANY MANY times...:rolleyes: but how funny would that be, his comparing his "Grand Pooh-bah" Takeshi's notes to the above?

there seems to be a little bit of a logical inconsistency here - unless you talk to yourself and / or refer to yourself in the third person? either way, it doesn't bode well for you in terms of your psychiatric prognosis...

look, Mega Open-Mouth-Insert-Foot: you get an "A" for originality, but a "D-" for believeability - I'd suggest studying up on some of the really good trolls on here to get a sense of what passes for decent trolling 'round these parts, and come back when you do...

This is so god **** funny.

bodhitree
04-28-2007, 07:29 PM
actually CTS is a grandmaster sensei of TSPK. I learned it from him in the woods on a spiritual journey. I am a Spiritual disciple, unlike just regular disciples, so he shared his TSPK with me. You should watch out for mega, I'm only a sixth dan in TSPK.

lkfmdc,
you just weren't a spiritual disciple. You said you learned greco-roman wrestling from Randy Couture. I met him at a hidden temple, and became a spiritual disciple of his. He taught me greco-roman tai chi chuan katana do, which he saves for those he says "have the tiger spiritual eye".

Must not be you.

I've since earned first dan in greco-roman tai chi chuan katana. It's a very rare style only taught to spiritual masters.

Sang Feng Fan
04-28-2007, 07:39 PM
The only way this MEGA knows TSPK is if:

Ley lo mo hum mah lao

Knowing that and his posts we can safely assume:

Ma de mo kau ah

TenTigers
04-28-2007, 07:56 PM
"Ma de mo kau ah" la-la
-isn't that one of the phrases from "Lady Marmalade"?

Mega-Foot
04-29-2007, 05:20 AM
in light of the above, I should preface this post, on the advice of my attorney, by saying the following:

(italics mine)

Sorry I couldn't reply to the bevy of posts that I've generated. Apparently, some of the posters on this forum, and in this thread especially, have complained that what I've posted is both offensive and inflammatory. A moderator actually warned me to tone it down, and I'm on the receiving end of all this flack!

Anyways, I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop the subject for now, and focus on something a little more productive.

I've generated a prospectus for my posting goals in the next 2 months, and I encourage many of you to do the same, in the interest of generating posts that might accomplish some good, rather than having us go at it like rabid wolverines.

I shall post them in a moment, once I find my notepad.

Flying-Monkey
04-29-2007, 05:23 AM
Sorry I couldn't reply to the bevy of posts that I've generated. Apparently, some of the posters on this forum, and in this thread especially, have complained that what I've posted is both offensive and inflammatory. A moderator actually warned me to tone it down, and I'm on the receiving end of all this flack!

Anyways, I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop the subject for now, and focus on something a little more productive.

I've generated a prospectus for my posting goals in the next 2 months, and I encourage many of you to do the same, in the interest of generating posts that might accomplish some good, rather than having us go at it like rabid wolverines.

I shall post them in a moment, once I find my notepad.

You are so full of crap.

Mega-Foot
04-29-2007, 06:08 AM
You are so full of crap.

I am taking the liberty of quoting you again, without your immediate consent, although you've already waived that formality. Anyways, in order to clear up some of the inconsistencies on the troll posts on this thread, I submit the following, for your edification:

Please stop posting. You aren't making much sense. I train with Sigung Chan. You have trained with no one. CTS was not a master of TSPK. Even CTS's students say so. You don't even know about martial arts terminology.

Chan Tai San did learn some TSPK but from someone different the Chan Sau Chung. CTS knew a lot of different things as I heard that he travelled around to learn from various masters. He is known for his Lama and CLF. Not sure but I don't think he learned the TSPK system itself but rather some of its sets. The NYC Lama guys would be able to answer this better as to the extent of his TSPK.

sinking fast, I give you a D-, only one guy in a white shirt in the video, and it's me

trolls today, they just don't work for their skills, lazy

Pause the video at :31, and look at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno is pointing this out to me right now. He doesn't speak good English, but he's telling me to indicate this man.

you consider sitting in the audience (alledgedly) of a demonstration a "link" to a style? I think the only link here is the one that's missing between your cerebral cortex and the rest of your body...

You can ask Coach Ross. There were some people in the audience acquainted with Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San. Most of them knew of him, or had spoken to him, obviously. But some actually knew him, personally. They were there to honor their master of the Lama Pai's and Grandmaster Sensei CTS's Tai Shing Pek Kwar during his portion of the demo, not to flaunt themselves like selfish brats and steal his moment in the sun. Anyways, I think that point is settled.

PM Warning:

RENEGADE_MONK
Now U C me Now U don't! Join Date: Dec 1969

Complaints

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mega-Foot,

There has been complaints about your postings being offensive in your thread titled "Misinformation on KFM" thread, considering you recently joined KFM I ask that refrain from blatant posts that are meant to rouse or troll.

Thanks

For examples of violations of the above, and to clear the record for hte moderators, I shall list the abuses committed in this thread below:

I enjoyed the cowardly way you avoided answering my or anyones questions, it gave me something to laugh at while I got my laundry done.

MEGA-FOOL you confusing your medication with reality, again?

The only way this MEGA knows TSPK is if:

Ley lo mo hum mah lao

Knowing that and his posts we can safely assume:

Ma de mo kau ah

MEGA FOOL

Yes, MODS, mega douche is ****ting up the threads, bananate him already.

and Mega-Tool, you are officially a douche. All those in favor say "DOUCHE!"

Douche!!!!!

Douché!!!!

Of course you do Fake techniques+fake style=Fast getaway.

You guys have to run from all your fights.

I wouldn't treat any of you with this kind of disrespect, and I never will. In the interest of moving on, I shall post my prospectus in a moment, and hopefully we can move on to try and achieve the goal of this thread--to excise the misinformation on this forum.

Mega-Foot
04-29-2007, 06:24 AM
1. We shall eliminate the prejudice and childish name-calling evident amongst some of the more established posters, and thereby make a kinder and discussion-friendly environment for new posters who might actually have something new to say, rather than babbling about old prejudices and mumbo-jumbo, and who taught this, and who didn't teach that, and who is real, and who isn't real--where such posters may post in a receptive environment, and give audience as well.

2. I shall disseminate information on the subject of Tai Shing Pek Kwar, Lama Pai, Shao-lin ninjitsu (with many reservations, mind you), and Takeshi style Judo Jujitsu.

3. We shall, together, eliminate the great waves of information that have inured this forum.

4. We shall honor the memories of our fallen comrades, to include Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai Shan and many others of his rank.

5. We shall discuss movies, hobbies, and other things that give us pleasure, and perhaps make buddies whom we shall train with on occasion.

6. We shall listen to each other, trade techniques, and training regimens.

7. We shall have oodles of fun.

Thank you,

John Takeshi.

David Jamieson
04-29-2007, 06:30 AM
the most superior of ninja clans are those from Wales.

completely unheard of, never seen and yet they continue with their insidious work.

Mega-Foot
04-29-2007, 06:56 AM
Well, I trained the Big 6-Fist this morning, and had a blast. However, every time I reached the sixth movement and "Lohan Salutes the Buddah", I couldn't see how the form could function without that step. How do you do it, Flying Monkey?

Mega-Foot
04-29-2007, 08:28 AM
In light of our new Anti-Misinformation crusade, I'd like to bring up some posts by SPJ:

my point was that if it is mine, it is not going anywhere.

if it is not mine, not meant to be, then it is not mine to take.

--

I drink green tea and now white tea is popular and said to be with a lot of vitamine c.

I do not do well at all with coffee. a little bit kepts me awake. a little bit more I started to vomit.

so do I have to force myself to drink coffee. probably not.

so if someone does not care for you any more, could you force others to care for you, probably not.

--

:D

I don't understand anything this poster is saying. Well, I did some research on SPJ, hoping to unnearth some personal details that might clear up his postings, but was unable to grasp anything truly tangible: apparently he is a Californian who swims and practices Tai Chi.

I assume he's foreign, by his inarticulacy. Unfortunately, his postings are as ethereal as his profile.

I'm not sure what he has against coffee, but why should tea be given special accordance whilst coffee takes the short end of the straw?

the other thing is that the realization of thesis and anti thesis.

or there is yin and yang of everything.

and nothing lasts forever.

--

with our brief several decades of existence on this planet!

what would we really do about the time that we have!

--

we can not have everything our ways or the way we want. we may wish. but we may not "enforce".

--

to love some one, is to give, and care for him or her.

--

being bullied or not, we do not need to diminish our self recognition or self esteem/respect/confidence. we are what we are. nothing somebd else said or did will change that.

--
to have conscience. we may not take a life. we may not take whatever do not belong to us or not meant to be. other's lives are other's to keep.--

--

--

:D

SPJ, I urge you to reconsider your posts, and try to make them more coherent, so that we can understand what it is you're trying to say. I hate to be the antagonist here, but I feel some constructive criticism might benefit you.

cjurakpt
04-29-2007, 08:35 AM
someone, in the name of pity, please, please ban this idiot...

Ultimatewingchun
04-29-2007, 09:21 AM
I think he's very entertaining...with a great dry wit. :cool:

Sang Feng Fan
04-29-2007, 11:07 AM
I think he's very entertaining...with a great dry wit. :cool:

I like the other thread where he posted a picture of Asians as himself while listing himself as Black on his profile, the dead link to the Shaolin Ninjitsu website, all the mistakes he's made because he did not read enough of the forum before starting to troll and repeatedly claiming that Coach Ross is backing up his claims.

Mega-Foot
04-29-2007, 11:17 AM
It's an encrypted site for students only. Good luck trying to crack it. You will fail. Black was in reference to my belt, if I did not misunderstand. And I am Japanese.

In the Iga Clan picture, you can see me on the right in the role of an Oda. We coordinate with Iga for publicity, since we always have to look for new students.

Any more misunderstandings you need me to clear up, my friend?