PDA

View Full Version : Must Motivate

KC Elbows
10-23-2001, 11:31 PM
Quickly approaching practice time, and it looks like its gonna be one of those days where I have to drag my arse to practice. Not dressed for the cold, lots of work to do before Friday, need to balance my checkbook, eat some dinner. Those are my excuses for not going. I need some excuses for going.

Mind growing weak. Must motivate.

JWTAYLOR
10-23-2001, 11:43 PM
Becuase the day you really need to defend youself you are going to be tired, cold, and distrated.
JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Water Dragon
10-23-2001, 11:44 PM
Because you can pick up Gates BBQ on the way home

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

KC Elbows
10-23-2001, 11:44 PM
Yes! Well done. Strength returning, slowly.

Badger
10-23-2001, 11:51 PM
Heck,just stay home & slowly drop out so you can become a big,fat,lazy,ugly disgusting slob.

Badger

Support The Economy. Buy A Gun.

Shaolin36
10-23-2001, 11:54 PM
Because when your not training, someone else is to kick your a$$.

Because most people travel the path of least resistance-be different!

Shaolin36

KC Elbows
10-23-2001, 11:55 PM
That's right! I want to be a lean mean ugly slob!!! :D

How could I forget?

JWTAYLOR
10-23-2001, 11:57 PM
Because, right now, forces are aligning against you.

Because you refuse to fail only becuase of your own weakness.

Becuase they all hate you, want to hurt you, and steal everything you have.

"Paranoia is just good thinkin."-my pappy

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Badger
10-23-2001, 11:58 PM
You forgot "disgusting"

Badger

KC Elbows
10-23-2001, 11:58 PM
Forces are aligning against me?

JWTAYLOR
10-24-2001, 12:00 AM
Right now.
JWT

Badger
10-24-2001, 12:04 AM
Don't let the cold get you down.Take a shower before your workout using only cold water while meditating on your goals that you want to accomplish.Then you will be totally motivated(& you will have a shriveled weenie,oh well)

Badger

KC Elbows
10-24-2001, 12:11 AM
Wait a second: forces are aligning against me AND I'm only supposed to have a shriveled weenie after a cold shower? :(

Kung Lek
10-24-2001, 12:14 AM
get off yer arse and go train! go! go now! don't be such a little girl about it! :D hahahahahaha

Now train!...Now!

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

BAI HE
10-24-2001, 12:27 AM
Are you in the rear with the gear tonight? At least go watch and eat a snicker's.

KC Elbows
10-24-2001, 12:32 AM
THAT'S IT!

I've been called ugly, disgusting, a crying little girl, forces are aligning against me right now, everyone wants to steal my stuff, and I've got a shrivelled weenie!

I'm going to train NOW so that when I find you guys, I can really kick your arses!

Where do you guys live again?

BAI HE
10-24-2001, 12:39 AM
Indoors is where I live.

KC Elbows
10-24-2001, 12:40 AM
I'll be right over.

Kung Lek
10-24-2001, 01:30 AM
Far away from Kansas, ...**** tornados anyway!

bring your little dog too!

:D
peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

JWTAYLOR
10-24-2001, 03:19 AM
Excellent.
My job here is done.
JWT

KC Elbows
10-24-2001, 06:35 PM
Hey, thanks guys. Made it to practice last night, and had a great session. I owe y'all one.

That doesn't mean I'm not coming after ya. I intend to punch each and every one of you right in the eye, as soon as I take care of these forces aligning against me. ;)

Badger
10-24-2001, 06:38 PM
Did the shriveled weenie thing work?

Badger

KC Elbows
10-24-2001, 06:39 PM
It's supposed to work? :confused:

I thought it was just there for balance. :D

Badger
10-24-2001, 06:50 PM
I guess it would work if you want to be called "needledick the bug f***er" ;)

Badger

Í

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-24-2001, 09:20 PM
i know you alread went, but for the future, what always works for me is thinking about how i'll feel at home when i know class is just ending.

you know the feeling . .. you're like ****.. . if i would have went i would be done now . . . i could have been proud of myself for going when i didn't want to . . but instead i'm a complete good for nothing faliure destined to fu ck up every single thing i try to do.

allot worse than the slight, almost childish/girlish, dread little on the way class when your feeling lazy.

where's my beer?