PDA

View Full Version : Puerto Rico

Ray Pina
05-02-2007, 11:22 AM
SO its the rainy season and the waves have dropped from the average 8 foot to like 3 feet and the rain hits the cow pastures and all these mid-sized mushrooms spring up... country living tropical style. Working on a cool Taoist painting (on topic) that I'll post when I'm done.

Venezulan beauty and surfer Aura shining:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpuTrvqCrJU

TenTigers
05-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Ray, are you anywhere near Aguada? PM me.

Ray Pina
05-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Voy en Bajuras ... Isabella. A hector or two from Playa Jobos. Aguadilla Airport, the base, is a nice walk ... well, a walk.

I love it here. Across the street is an empty field where cows and horses graze, behind me is a crazy jungle of vegetation to which I will soon ad and a reef with fish (just shot my first yellow tail bit speargun but not making a habit of it... special occassions) right up the block. At the same time during surf season (Sept to Mid-april) you'll have SUVs of surfer girls from all over, lots of surfers from the states, etc.

Now it's more local. I'm coming to NY for July 4th. Will hang for a while, definitely want to train at Renzos ... kinda even itching for a cage match. Been stepping on sharp ****, trapped in underwater creveses... hit with a pipe! Living here is calm and simple but also close to the bone.

If you're coming down give a holler!

phoenixrising
05-02-2007, 03:15 PM
YOu find any training down there?

Ray Pina
05-02-2007, 06:56 PM
No. I hear there is BJJ in Arecibo but that's kind of far... and I;m kind of spoiled from Renzos. I'll be in NYC for July 4th, and so I'll spend a few weeks rolling there. I was just there in April passing through to China.

phoenixrising
05-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Who/what did you train in China?

If you're really serious about internal martial arts or training with the best, you'll move to Los Angeles and train with my teacher. Otherwise, you're just playing games and not serious. Unless you train with his teacher in China, but you'd need to learn to speak Chinese first, which can be time consuming.