PDA

View Full Version : My UFO special on You Tube!!

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-03-2007, 08:49 PM
LOL!!, the news cast about my UFO siteing is on YouTube!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlfHDuVkp98

They only flash my picture of what I saw for a second though!

Shaolinlueb
05-03-2007, 10:40 PM
RD nice man!

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-04-2007, 06:55 AM
I thought it was ****y, and I'm a bit Po'd they didn't show more of my photo, or interview. I actually had a pic of something they CAN'T identify. It's not like that chick who sees Saturn and thinks it's space people.

I saw something, took a photo of it and NO ONE, not even these UFO research skeptics can figure out what it is.

Mas Judt
05-04-2007, 08:58 AM
I think the unidentified witness was an alien. No - I KNOW the unidentified witness is an ALIEN!:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-04-2007, 09:03 AM
LOL!!!! :eek:

Shaolin Wookie
05-27-2007, 12:20 PM
You didn't see a UFO.

Takuan
05-27-2007, 12:28 PM
Which part was your picture/interview?

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-27-2007, 02:32 PM
I didn't see a UFO?

What was that giant, flying, Charcoal colored, rectangle then? A high speed weather baloon?

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Takuan,
As mentioned by Mas Judt, I was the alien that remained anonymos.

Shaolin Wookie
05-28-2007, 06:53 AM
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44549&highlight=UFO&page=5

5th post down.

hskwarrior
05-28-2007, 08:38 AM
its kinda tough about these ufo's.

i could care less if people didn't agree, but in my teen's a friend and i were on public transportation, (bart) and when we got into oakland, we were looking out the window and noticed this round ball floating. it was a metallic grey and not moving at all. balloons move with the wind. we were like wtf is that?

but we forget it until later that night when a news report sighted a ufo over oakland, california. i called my friend screaming " did you hear that?" we actually saw very very very close up a ufo......orb or something.

Shaolin Wookie
05-28-2007, 09:07 AM
It was swamp gas, dude.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-28-2007, 10:46 AM
A regtangular puff of swamp gass over a building?

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-28-2007, 10:49 AM
but we forget it until later that night when a news report sighted a ufo over oakland, california. i called my friend screaming " did you hear that?" we actually saw very very very close up a ufo......orb or something.

Reply]
My Sister claims she saw something like that out her Bedroom window when we were little. This was in Elmwood park some time in the Mid 70's

Shaolin Wookie
05-28-2007, 11:20 AM
A regtangular puff of swamp gass over a building?

RD, you know that stereotype about how newscasters always pick the dumbest guy in the crowd to explain something on air?

When the most intelligent thing you have to say is: "It looks like they knocked down a building on its side and it was flying through the air!"

Well, you're that dumb guy.:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-28-2007, 01:50 PM
Yeah, but my interview lasted over an hour...You'd think they would have used more than just that part of it.

Also, they may have figured out what several of the other's saw, but mine, and the guy who saw and filmed the Giant triangle are still not explainable.

Mine really did look like an 8 story apartment building that had taken to the air, minus the windows (Similar size and shape). I don't know how else to describe it. It moved pretty fast when it wasn't circling as well.

I have received several E-mails from people who say they saw almost the exact, identical thing. One had a much closer encounter and claimed thier's went right over them.

So far, no one can identify the object.

Black Jack II
05-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Il has had a RASH of sightings of late, actually dating back to 2000, but one of the big ones was at Ohare this very year.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I know. The O'hare one was round though. The one in the South Suburbs was a huge 500 foot Triangle, and mine was the huge rectangle.

I just saw a thing on TV last nite about how several local police departments were watching a huge Triangle (Football field sized) moving slowly over various populated areas south east of St Louis in 2001 too. They played the audio of the cops talking to thier dispatch centers and also interviewed each departments dispatch personell and how they described taking the radio reports from the various officers, as well as contacting the neighboring police departments that layed along the flight path and discussed the conversations.

I am really suprised mine did not get all that much attention though, it's got to be one of the only clear, non fuzzy photos of a UFO ever taken. You can clearly see the shape and everything.

I got a lot of attention form the MUFON people at first, and a rash of E-mails for a month or so after...then nothing.

You'd think the government types would have at least shown up to intimidate me and seize my film.

I went back to the spot I originally saw it at later, and took some compass bearings. After ploting it out on a map, it looks like the object was right over Argon National Lab when I first saw it circling.

What do they do at Argon anyway?

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-28-2007, 02:49 PM
Here is a MUFON map of all the siteings reported in April 2007

http://home.earthlink.net/%7Eskipjack/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mufonnacurrent.jpg

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Here is a partial list of reported siteings since mine.

Mine is the report dated 2007, 01, 08

http://www.mufon.com/mufonreports.htm

Date Submitted Date of Event Short Description Location of Event Long Description Attachments
2007-05-19 2007-05-19 standing in yard noted fiery red circular object traveling NE at speedy clip IL, US
2007-05-17 2007-05-17 Light took right angle turn IL, US
2007-05-07 2007-05-06 3 disk shaped objects hover ,.then fly out of our atmospher IL, US
2007-05-04 2007-05-03 Flashing green & red shapes, hovering and moving slowly very low in the sky IL, US
2007-05-04 2007-05-03 On Ramp accessing Hwy. 74 Bridge that crosses Mississippi River from Bettendorf, Iowa to Moline, Illinois when I spotted a triangle craft above heading South above the river. IL, US
2007-04-15 2007-04-14 an object that covered a large area of sky in less than a second IL, US 143and84.bmp
wxStationGraphAll.gif
2007-04-05 2007-04-05 Red Light with a humming sound aprox 1000 ft in hight then it lowered a light or some type of probe that went underground and disapeared?? IL, US
2007-04-03 2007-04-03 huge dark gray blimp like object just above tree line IL, US Close-upElaPalatine.bmp
SatPhoto.bmp
2007-03-26 1982-06-01 extremely high speed lights in bowling pin formation moved horizontally then vertically to disappear IL, US
2007-03-14 2007-03-10 Arrowhead shape UFO with little white lights around perimeter flew over my head IL, US
2007-03-12 2007-02-21 My daughter and I saw a triangular craft over our home with pulsating white and red lights IL, US Gridley-IL.jpg
Gridley-IL_b.jpg
2007-03-08 2007-03-07 Object moved north to south across the horizon at a speed to fast to be a blimp. IL, US
2007-03-07 2007-01-10 strange lights over near ohare in chicago IL, US
2007-03-06 2007-03-05 Several sightings in Chicago IL, US
2007-03-03 2001-04-22 BIG, Metallic,about 100 feet long,silent,two long antennae on the rear IL, US Picture002.jpg
Picture001.jpg
Picture003.jpg
2007-02-26 2006-08-22 it was small metalic hovering in the sky IL, US
2007-02-24 2007-01-08 Charcoal colored 3 dimensional rectangle IL, US IMG_2048UFO.jpg
IMG_2048ZOOMIN800%.jpg
Lastpic.jpg
2007-02-24 1995-12-07 Gray triangular craft flew over our house shortly after sundown. IL, US

Black Jack II
05-29-2007, 12:18 PM
I don't think its a ufo but it sure is a trippy vid of what I bet is just one of those very rare occurances in the sky that only may come along if the percentages are just right.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-508428482961312148

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Looks to me like some sort of aircraft spinning upwards.

Black Jack II
05-29-2007, 12:38 PM
If you mean a rocket that makes sense but I don't think aircraft spiral upward like what you see in that video.

I am betting on a rocket or just one of those bizzare anomaly deals that life just hands you.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-29-2007, 12:45 PM
The effects just prior to the spiral do look like some sort of opening of a tube though.

He must have come out of a cloud or something. maybe it was a satalite crashing into the upper atmosphere?

I wonder if they missed Desperate Housewives because of it?

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-29-2007, 01:32 PM
May be an explanation for this one.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3310849464185354764

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-29-2007, 01:34 PM
Here is a view from inside the event.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2296072113582164257

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-29-2007, 01:40 PM
In all seriousness, I would say this is a film of a multistage rocket launch. The event *opening* is where the first stage blows off. The spiral is the first stage falling to earth and burning up.

I bet this was filmed several miles from Russia's version of NASA.

Hau Tien
05-29-2007, 05:38 PM
UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

What RD saw would be classified a UFO.

Whether or not it is of extraterrestrial origin, well... that's for you guys to debate ;) But UFO does not equal extraterrestrial :)

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-29-2007, 05:49 PM
I actually think it was something from the Argonn National Lab. After alll, when i first saw it it apparently was circling Argonn (assuming my compass bearings were correct when went back to the spot later.

Although, I can't see how a vehicle with the aerodynamics of an over grown brick (Literally), can move that fast.

The UFO geeks from MUFON can't tell me what it is either. They would only tell me they have investigated crop circles in the cattail fields by the river inside the forest preserve Surrounding Argonn. I think they have a vested intrest in keeping this unidentified though...it keeps them in business.

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-15-2008, 06:32 PM
So they reopened my UFO case. I was re interviewed by MUFON today.

Takuan
01-15-2008, 06:56 PM
I thought it was ****y, and I'm a bit Po'd they didn't show more of my photo, or interview. I actually had a pic of something they CAN'T identify. It's not like that chick who sees Saturn and thinks it's space people.

I saw something, took a photo of it and NO ONE, not even these UFO research skeptics can figure out what it is.

Swamp gas and weather balloons at the same time!

</argument> :P

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Did you see the picture I took? It's posted on the other thread.

diego
01-15-2008, 07:23 PM
I don't think its a ufo but it sure is a trippy vid of what I bet is just one of those very rare occurances in the sky that only may come along if the percentages are just right.

see the blue light was the meteor flying at us way before you saw the light...and the white light was the meteor exploding way before you saw it explode...it looked like fireworks cuz it really happenned far away outside our planet...we saw the end result, not the rock sliding in, impacting the fields and then backtracking and exploding...

Shaolin Wookie
01-16-2008, 08:13 PM
Yeah, but my interview lasted over an hour...You'd think they would have used more than just that part of it.

Take the hint. They thought you were a looney.

Also, they may have figured out what several of the other's saw, but mine, and the guy who saw and filmed the Giant triangle are still not explainable.

It's Cosmic Geometry. I saw a trapezoid three weeks ago. My girlfriend swear she saw a parallelogram. We think the aliens are idiots. They're saying: "Hey, we know how to make rectangles and triangles, what did you guys ever do?!!"

I guess they never heard of sporks.

Mine really did look like an 8 story apartment building that had taken to the air, minus the windows (Similar size and shape). I don't know how else to describe it. It moved pretty fast when it wasn't circling as well.

It might have been a demolition accident. Like, they used too much dynamite and it rocket-propelled the building into the clouds. Or maybe it was superman throwing something into stellar orbit, like he did the missile when he threw it into the sun. Did you hear anything funny? Like...I don't know: "Kneel before Zod, son of Jur El!"

I have received several E-mails from people who say they saw almost the exact, identical thing. One had a much closer encounter and claimed thier's went right over them.

When you're quoting emails from UFO lune-atics, you've got issues.

So far, no one can identify the object.

Easy. MS Paint, paintbrush tool.

Shaolin Wookie
01-16-2008, 08:16 PM
I actually think it was something from the Argonn National Lab. After alll, when i first saw it it apparently was circling Argonn (assuming my compass bearings were correct when went back to the spot later.

Who are you? A Hardy Boy? Who goes orienteering in the twenty-first century? Were you looking for the space treasure?

Did you find it?

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-16-2008, 08:39 PM
Who are you? A Hardy Boy? Who goes orienteering in the twenty-first century?

Reply]
I take a Topo map and Military Lenstatic compass and go off trail all the time. It's not my fault you Ain't got the Skills.

Were you looking for the space treasure?

Reply]
No, I was trying to get an idea of the course it had followed so I can plot it on the map and see what it may have been circling over.

Shaolin Wookie
01-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Let me guess. It led you towards a giant steaming pile of horse****...

Black Jack II
01-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Who are you? A Hardy Boy? Who goes orienteering in the twenty-first century?

Reply]
I take a Topo map and Military Lenstatic compass and go off trail all the time. It's not my fault you Ain't got the Skills.

Were you looking for the space treasure?

Reply]
No, I was trying to get an idea of the course it had followed so I can plot it on the map and see what it may have been circling over.

Actually, that sounded kind of cool. Nothing wrong with doing stuff out of the ordinary.

Plus, for the record a lot of people go orienteering in this century. Their called hunters, hikers and campers.:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-17-2008, 08:57 PM
I generally prefer to hike off trail. Following the trail is pretty boring.

I am thinking of getting a Nautical Sextant and a small portable Sundial so I can figure my position in Longitude and Latitude. Then I can go into wilderness areas, get good and lost to see if I can find my way out.

KC Elbows
01-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Hope this helps.

I believe what you have a picture of is called a sun dog. It's a trick caused, if memory serves me correctly, by the refraction of light through ice crystals in the atmosphere, thus the geometric shapes caused by the crystals. Because it is based off of refraction, it is likely that you missed a pic of a second, identical sundog elsewhere in the same sky.

Sundogs are cool stuff, but do not contain aliens.

Of course, I'm only telling you this because my handlers at the Bilderberg told me to.

KC Elbows
01-17-2008, 09:42 PM
Hm, after a second look, maybe not a sun dog.

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-17-2008, 10:01 PM
I don't think so. It was 3D, and circled as well as traveled in a straight line at a high rate of speed, and then slowed back down to a crawl and circled again.

I have been googling "Antigravity" USA. NASA etc... and as many variations of those words as I can. So far it appears the best actual anti gravity experiments are done with high speed rotating super conductors, in stationary labs. These show a 2&#37; to 5% drop in weight of a small object suspended above the disk....hardly anything substantial enough to hold my object up in the air, especially considering it's size.

The thing that ****es me off is these UFO People refuse to look at possible earthly causes for the phenomenon.......I think this is why they can't Identify it. They are too busy looking for a little green man from uranus explanation.

hskwarrior
01-20-2008, 12:58 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f46_1200847816

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-20-2008, 01:15 PM
I am supposed to take Dan Akroid seriously?

hskwarrior
01-21-2008, 07:40 AM
were you more interested in Dan Akroyd than you were the Video footage?

was dan akroyd floating around in space too? show me where....i didn't see that.

i thought the video was supposed to be about ufo's not good old dan.

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-21-2008, 08:05 AM
With Dan Akroid hosting this, it has to be a spoof made by amature movie makers for Youtube or some other such thing.

There are a whole bunch of vids supposedly form NASA shuttle flights that are more likely amature movie makers playing with the latest computerized special effects toys.

Like this one for example

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d2c_1182472302

Shaolin Wookie
01-21-2008, 08:07 AM
With Dan Akroid hosting this, it has to be a spoof made by amature movie makers for Youtube or some other such thing.

There are a whole bunch of vids supposedly form NASA shuttle flights that are more likely amature movie makers playing with the latest computerized special effects toys.

Like this one for example

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d2c_1182472302

Actually, if you didn't know, Dan Akroyd claims (in all seriousness) that he was abducted by aliens.

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-21-2008, 08:28 AM
Ys, I have heard that. Of course during that time of his life he also considered LSD a food group...

Shaolin Wookie
01-21-2008, 08:31 AM
Ys, I have heard that. Of course during that time of his life he also considered LSD a food group...

I don't see what one has to do with the other. I ate MacDonald's the other day, and I didn't see any flying saucers.

Mickey D's has to be like 10X worse than LSD.

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-21-2008, 08:33 AM
Having both seen, and photographed a UFO, I am more of the opinion that it was of Earthly origin running on cutting edge technology that is still experimental.

Since it was most likely flying over the Argonn National Lab when I first saw it, I suspect it is something they are working on. It is much more plausible and far more likely than aliens from another star system visiting us.

I will Believe in space aliens when I fight one in the Octagon.

Untill then I think hoaxing UFO footage has become a pass time for special effects buffs.

The real unexplained sitings are experimental crafts WE developed.

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-21-2008, 08:34 AM
I don't see what one has to do with the other. I ate MacDonald's the other day, and I didn't see any flying saucers.

Reply]
I was not aware McDonalds was a Hallucinogenic...

Shaolin Wookie
01-21-2008, 08:57 AM

Reply]
I was not aware McDonalds was a Hallucinogenic...

My bad. I think I meant LDL......

BlueTravesty
01-21-2008, 10:53 AM
Who are you? A Hardy Boy? Who goes orienteering in the twenty-first century? Were you looking for the space treasure?

Did you find it?

Actually, that sounded kind of cool. Nothing wrong with doing stuff out of the ordinary.

Plus, for the record a lot of people go orienteering in this century. Their called hunters, hikers and campers.:D

It's ASIANeering. You racists, you!!! :mad: </horrible pun>

On an unrelated note, "TJ Japcon" totally sounds like a believable totally for real name, and was obviously not an alias that the fellow in RD's video link used because he was afraid of his real name being revealed. </thinly veiled sarcasm>

</lame outdated attempt at adding a little levity using HTML marks that were lame even in 1998>

yutyeesam
01-24-2008, 01:08 AM
An incredible discovery on this phenomenon, I just found on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33FMPj3IJl8&feature=related

RD'S Alias - 1A
01-24-2008, 08:30 AM
Wow, that was the most racist thing I have heard in a long time.....:mad:

diego
01-24-2008, 10:25 AM
Having both seen, and photographed a UFO, I am more of the opinion that it was of Earthly origin running on cutting edge technology that is still experimental.

Since it was most likely flying over the Argonn National Lab when I first saw it, I suspect it is something they are working on. It is much more plausible and far more likely than aliens from another star system visiting us.

I will Believe in space aliens when I fight one in the Octagon.

Untill then I think hoaxing UFO footage has become a pass time for special effects buffs.

The real unexplained sitings are experimental crafts WE developed.

you better grab bruce lee's tao of jkd book for your cage match...he had some good insight on fighters with four arms and three legs:)....