PDA

View Full Version : Weird head squeezing ninja training vid

IronFist
05-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Watch for the thing they do with bamboo poles (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ni_pOixAYLA&mode=related&search=). wtf ow!

tug
05-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Yeah, ow! But effective training, IMO.

You know, in case you're ever besieged by 4 guys with bamboo poles at the same time in the same place at the perfect moment...:rolleyes:

Shaolinlueb
05-03-2007, 10:38 PM
"he came up behind me and set my hair on fire"

the bamboo poles is sensitivity training and um pain ignoring i guess. can do it other ways, but i guess they used to do that to people in ancient japan no?

xcakid
05-04-2007, 11:19 AM
I like the chopsticks technique. :D

lkfmdc
05-04-2007, 11:30 AM
a cheap and meaningless side show trick... bah :rolleyes:

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-04-2007, 11:32 AM
I bet you wouldn't say that if it was YOUR hair on fire!!

lkfmdc
05-04-2007, 11:40 AM
I bet you wouldn't say that if it was YOUR hair on fire!!

But, you see, I developed the trick to that attack a long time ago, I have no hair, so what are you gonna do then?

golden arhat
05-04-2007, 12:42 PM
But, you see, I developed the trick to that attack a long time ago, I have no hair, so what are you gonna do then?

molotov ****tail ??

SanHeChuan
05-04-2007, 05:01 PM
What, you've never had your head squeezed? ;)

TenTigers
05-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Hense the expression,
"If I wanted any $hit from you, I'd squeeze your head!":p

Mega-Foot
05-05-2007, 05:38 AM
You guys obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about, and what you've seen.

David Jamieson
05-05-2007, 06:56 AM
wtf was that?

TenTigers
05-05-2007, 08:30 AM
in Asia, they build scaffolding out of lashed together bamboo poles. This technique should be taught to every construction worker on the site. Just think of the lives that would be saved!
-heck think of the money in workman's compensation that would be saved!
ALL Union workers should be ninjas!

Mega-Foot
05-05-2007, 08:33 AM
Ninjas work alone. Collective action is only authorized under a traditional shogun. With the fall of the feudal structure and the disbandment of the shogun society, collective ninja action is reserved for the actions of a clan. But clans, since the Horukusai treaty of 1918, have rendered collective action illegal. This way, the clan is not responsible for the actions of an individual. Sometimes individuals collude, but it is never with the express consent of the clan itself.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-05-2007, 10:21 AM
How come in the *Movies*, we allways see the Hero attacked by like hundreds of Ninjas who appear out of nowhere and get thier asses Kicked? (I will answer for you)

I don't hold Ninjas in high esteeem. I used to train a clan of them back in the 1990's

I spent countless hours trying to get them to attack thier target ALL AT ONCE, but I just could not get it through thier thick ninja skulls to do so.

They insisted on acting alone, one on one. So every time I'd get the whole group to surround a victem, 19 of them would circle around doing all sortsof Ninja Poses and perfrom short Ninja style theatrical displays, and only 1 would charge in to fight...useually getting his ass kicked while the others waited thier turn and watched.

One guy would end up beating all 20 of the Ninjas every time because of this.

I kept telling them if they all attacked all at once, they would be victorious, but Ninja's just don't listen...they are too trapped in thier silly ways. :p

tug
05-06-2007, 08:18 PM
How come in the *Movies*, we allways see the Hero attacked by like hundreds of Ninjas who appear out of nowhere and get thier asses Kicked? (I will answer for you)

I don't hold Ninjas in high esteeem. I used to train a clan of them back in the 1990's

I spent countless hours trying to get them to attack thier target ALL AT ONCE, but I just could not get it through thier thick ninja skulls to do so.

They insisted on acting alone, one on one. So every time I'd get the whole group to surround a victem, 19 of them would circle around doing all sortsof Ninja Poses and perfrom short Ninja style theatrical displays, and only 1 would charge in to fight...useually getting his ass kicked while the others waited thier turn and watched.

One guy would end up beating all 20 of the Ninjas every time because of this.

I kept telling them if they all attacked all at once, they would be victorious, but Ninja's just don't listen...they are too trapped in thier silly ways. :p

Heh.

Ninja, please!!:D

bodhitree
05-08-2007, 04:31 AM
Ninja, please!!:D

saying "ninja please" has been old for quite some time.

IronFist
05-09-2007, 02:44 PM
You guys obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about, and what you've seen.

We're pretty sure you're not going to explain it to us, either.

tug
06-04-2007, 03:48 PM
saying "ninja please" has been old for quite some time.

Uhhh, Go f#%* yourself??.