PDA

View Full Version : The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

No_Know
05-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Watching a Kung-Fu video with a buddy from schoolthere was the concept of no attacks in Squirrel. Kung-Fu has attacks. For self protection and purity, no attacks. Ernie Moore Jr. part for fun, have attack like things.

The first technique was standing. The first form was what I thought of as logical progressin from there including principles I thought were good for fighting.

No_Know

No_Know
05-25-2007, 10:12 PM
There's a psychology if you were on a roof with a hungry tiger and you didn't want to jump before the tiger, perhaps the fear of a tiger attacking you would motivate a person to jump. With how I relate with animals and my comprehension of my abilities and that I understand I am unlikely to make a rooftop jump (that the tiger wouldn't(?) couldn't (?). Do other than stress or force beyond comfort. I'm O.K. with being able to go beyond current. However, the concept would be to achieve within Comfort.

A main thing in Squirrel is posture. It is used to move and to breathe. There is a general posture. It is very nearly constant. A concern I had decades ago was the muscles going in the Other direction.

I am addressing the reversals. Part of Comfort is other than forced to do something-ish. There was a set of words of Squirrel. Jesus called Christ was reputed to have seven words or some-such. They were not I eventually understood seven single words but seven. thoughts-ish. I had four words--sayings I was to say at the beginning of a practice. But that was anti Squirrel in that it was regimented. I must do as I Will to, when I choose to. But This is governed by Comfort. Other than outside of Comfort. I am now other than resigned to stance or ritual before practice. Squirrel for me involves adjustments when I think of them. What is so (needlle-and-thread) great is getting a good alignment is the breathing.

Seeing a squirrel gets me to adjust or check my alignment. It is nice to have something outside of myself with which I connect. When I give-up I can be prompted to correctness or continuingat the sight of a squirrel or Squirrel thought. Such is the design--totem-ish.

Forever-Breathing--it is where I inhale unto a place I automatically exhale but could inhale more. Some-such perhaps One might say.

No_Know

No_Know
06-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's:The Gauntlet form, repeated seems beneficial to flexibility increase-hips/legs++. Nice.

I No_Know

PaiLumDreamer
06-23-2007, 01:22 AM
I couldnt even shift through this. WTF is going on?? :confused:

No_Know
06-23-2007, 06:51 AM
I had an interest to make my own Kung-Fu. My exposure to Kung-Fu I based it on an animal near where I lived, but more so an animal which embodied a favorie strength of me and a shamed weakness of me...in essence.

Walking back from junior high school one day I saw a squirrel standing-up on a wall by the tree near the front yard. I noticed it's thighs and comprehended that I liked to kick. The thick thighs related as good legs--that would be the kicking part.

I comprehended that a squirrel could from a standing position jump backwards, rotate controledly~ in the air one hundred eighty degrees and touch-down (hit the ground) running. I was at least pudgy and a squirrel to me had good abdominals.

Legs and abs --a strength and a weakness of me in a squirrel. I had my animal on which to base concpts. I began to Conceptualize...There was Squirrel. But for my understanding of fighting attacking makes me more-ish vulnerable. No attack in Squirrel. Then there's ending the agression--I was looking for a way to vent and so there was on strike allowed. The rest was deflecting or getting hit--the concept here is minimal hurt. Better only one get hurt than two o rmore. Better me than another as another might not be so understanding and escalate or one or mre associates. Then I am in more jeopardy or mine comes under danger from them trying to hurt me however.

Sanding and flexibility while remaining in one spot while not bending per se, got to be there. I comprehended this from washing dishes. I would wipe in circles with my hands and my hips would twisst or I would turn from my armpits to my feet. Other than good. I moved conceptually my waist to my upper abdominals. and became anchored in cement from there down.-ish Posture came to be a Squirrel thingie...

I asked Mister Ching. if he had heard of Squirrel Kung-Fu. I didn't want to belittle -ish an established thing.

Talking happended. Thence the thread. I started it in Kung-Fu Magazine forum It later got moved here.

No_Know

PaiLumDreamer
06-24-2007, 12:42 AM
Do you have any pictures, videos, etc to show that this isnt just talk? I would really like to see it in action. How do you know what you've been doing even works? Have you actually used it? This sounds a bit fishy to me.

No_Know
06-24-2007, 03:36 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=138360653pics vids[/URL]

No_Know
06-24-2007, 07:57 PM
The design is there because it at least theoretically works in some way. The moment determines if a thing so-called works.

I design through conceptualization. Hopefully it helps. I understand it works because I am still here as well. More when I can.

No_Know

No_Know
06-26-2007, 03:49 PM
are some post numbers of this thread 100 and 199 have good mentions.

161, 199, 206, 207, 216 ...have a picture or video.

More when i am able-ish
Be well enough

I No_Know

No_Know
06-26-2007, 04:39 PM
As far as working; everthing works for what it is. And there are levels involved. my current skioll levels at much that is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu is at most Poor. There fore my effective ness relevant for what it's optimum is is at most Low-ish.

But here's the designing. I included stuff I was not yet able to do or do fair. By this the thought might have been that I could progress. Yet Everything can be done one hundred percent.

Relevant to the concept base an inflexible~ person and a contortionist could do the same Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel stuff and they are both doing it the best that it can be done or the ideal. The degree is different, but the level is the same~--Ideal (Ideal for that person at that moment, as long as the person does not go beyond Comfort, and perhas that they are having fun.

It's Squirrel when you do not expect to do it. I had a drop to the ground on your side. Squirrel requires to have it almost be a thought and it happens or is happening or begun...There might have been a concept from me that I needed to have within-ish Squirrel any of the possible movements at any moment. Even without my concious awareness or some such. This is a gist.

Proof that it works.?. I Think. I Breathe. I Dream. Beyond this I No_Know.

I test the stuff by doing. If I like~ it stays. If it has faults running through a theoretical database of possible uses/likely uses It gets altered or the concept gets considered even more to realize perhaps a better vehicle of expression.

Squirrel in Self Protection , Defense or Fighting stands there and deflects or accepts attack strategically. No Attack in Squirrel.

The cute fun doing/response thingies are in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu is therefore basically exercises that might mimick fighting stuffs. Design, Frequency, Extreme Body Mechanics, Doing other than going beyond Comfort and fun are basically the principles of Squirrel.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel has Forms, a weapon, sayings, and principles.

If somone had interest to learn from me I would ask what they were interested in learning and design for their interests.

I already have stuff If you ask me about something I could tell you about the stuff I have, if any, in that area.

There is groundwork as part of breating, moving as part of breathing. Either side of a joint are focus points in a situation or tussle. Worst case pinch the tongue of the agressor. Do only joint damage that you can fix or undo.Target areas are theinner aft arms and inner thighs for disruption and the hip/pelvis. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel' weapon is the railroad spike. I like the fan and wear iron rings about the body when I can--development.

I had someone who asked me about learning Squirrel when he was ready for it. I thought ad put the forms and exercises in an order for person's current ability and progression. Person had interest in how is it useful in a fight. I would extract that aspect from the exercises and show person theoretically.

There's a History portion of Squirrel. You show every form you can recall and this is your history and Squirrel begins for you from there. I blended what I understood. You would blend what you understood. i think that I had it ata student would go through all the forms I was allowed to show that I understood as I understood them. Then we could stand.

But before the Histories for Squirrel is the whatever it is. It is a writting of the Chinese for Squirrel one thousand times using the thumb, pinkey and ring fringertops keeping the middle finger and index finger extended. One thousand left hand. One thousand right hand. However long it takes for the moment. Merely keep the sheets of paper and add to them within Comfort when you care to/ Can to.

I would only begin teaching in Winter. Whatever one gets from whatever, whatever whatever.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel has Nature and seems Strong with Winter.

No_Know

No_Know
07-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Ninety degrees over one hundred eighty degrees, Scorpion Strikes Kicks, Heavy Leg technique, Gauntlet Form might have helped to increase flexibility recently-ish.

No_Know

These are Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel thingies.

PaiLumDreamer
07-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Ok, I looked at the videos. Could you put one up with you using squirrel against an attacking partner?

Since you don't have any attacks (right?) I would like to see what would actually happen in a fight or, more realistically for this thread (since you probably wont go pick a fight and film it :) ), sparring situation. Do you have anyone you could spar with in order to demonstrate what you've been doing actually works?

Thanks

No_Know
07-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Thank You. Sounds good. Perhaps if someone was in Frederick, Maryland we could workout a schedule. Or if someone could come to Frederick Maryland during the week in the evening (6 30 7 30 p.m.).

No_Know

No_Know
07-16-2007, 08:08 PM
No partner. If I can get someone willing to attack and a video recorder and person is willing to be recorded, I would put that to the myspace "effersynergy" with the other videos I do.

Even if the partner videos are not favorable we both should be aware. So (needle-and-thread) I would like to post such videos, whatever the results-ish.

The point is to not hurt-ish others while hopefully reducing the potential damage.

No_Know

No_Know
07-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Ninety degrees over 180 degrees--Stand knees locked. Lift one foot out in front. (Do other than go beyond comfort)-the foot is flexed forming ninety degrees at the foot/leg articulation/juncture/place.

Move the footfrom front to side to behind you. As it moved the toes should point from straight up to straight sideways by the back. (do other than go beyond comfort)

This is 90 degrees over 180--90 degrees the foot; 180 degrees, the leg at the hip(abdominal)

All movement anchored within the abdominal (or some such perhaps)-Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

No_Know

No_Know
07-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Scorpion Strikes Kicks are Knee-up, in position then thrust out foot-toes back-ball contact area.

These are done in random (levels and positions in air) on one leg until the jicking leg is too heavy to kick. Then one higher knee lift then down then the other leg to kicks.

No_Know

No_Know
07-26-2007, 04:00 PM
To be a Kung-Fu it was my understanding at the moment that it needed forms or at least a form.

I took the most squirrel posture I could and went with how might I be attacked and how might I address that.

The squatting where the thighs are against the calves is kind-of the first Squirrel stance. a difference to the squatting you might see throughout parts of east Asia is the knees might be more forward and the spine mostly straight at the top--straightness from about above the heels, up the spine somewhere after the coxyx.

Squirrel's first form is called first form because it was and I understood that that was an acceptable way to name forms. It is actions based on likely attacks for the position in which I end-up, basically.

A Walk Through the warrior's Graveyard. Similar to Squirrel's First form in as much as what might happen next thinking. But with a weapons theme. Grave yard so that I can be attacked at any moment from about any angle dealing with the undead warriors.

There is wet shirt technique-form. After practice one might remove the shirt off the back and do this form to close a practice. Have to rethink part of it other than recalling all of it, but that it can be Fun!

Thousand Steps Technique--exercise form-incomplete.
Three Thousand Feet (Form)-incomplete.

No_Know
08-08-2007, 04:01 PM
I offered Squirrel exercises to a person looking to be more fit/have more energy. Yet their perception of of me is not good in these areas.. The thinking of No_Know is in such poor-ish condition and No_Know does Squirrel, then Squirrel is not good in these areas. Proof?

I come-up with the exercises and seldom do them again. I was looking to be away from Squirrel as a tool. Here do this to fix that. I might have been hoping for a more full experience with the varieties of aspects of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. And one might benefit while not Trying to achieve. Squirrel because you like it. And the benefits as a by-product--Love...

I used to stand in short Squirrel stance and say the words of Squirrel...Too regimented. I preferred that there not be such required formality. Other than beyond Comfort. Requiring others (starting with me) to follow a ritual.?.

I have situations inwhich certain preferred Biug practicing is other than to be done. But that was factored-in-ish and there are thing that could be done every breath. To stay away from regimented I do other than Squirrel except what I naturally (now) do to save my life or be within Comfort.

Afraid to be Great? Absolutly. Try the stuff and it not work Yuck!. Get into a rut, Yuck! Limit myself by doing favored things, Yuck! Be different, because I excel, Yuck.

I might not have to worry about being superiorly fit. But the design is there. I merely think that there is more than fit by exercises-ish. And I could miss the chinc in my base If I was doing too very well. Moderate to poord a better place.

But you get found no matter how low might as well be as top as can get

No_Know
08-14-2007, 01:49 AM
There was a video here-abouts of a Korean practice that looked at least a bit like triangular stepping/dancing. The other night I saw my first look at Savate-solid look. One of their main things seemed a distance keeper--a below the waist--knee/hip-thrust/push kick.

While vacuum cleaning, in a large area, I began to go into how to do this with less effort, and what could I do if I got attacked by multiple assailants while vacuuming.

As far as less effort was torque--a thrust preceded by a shift of weight to the non-vacuum cleaner side then shift forward lining my closest hip to behind the vacuum cleaner. Aft arm against my ribs; elbow slightly greater than ninety degrees--120°. Holding fist just outside of hip. When stepping to the vacuum-cleaner-side, grabbing fist would position handle at centerline waist-ish (for me) height. Landing forwardas the weight shifted, a twisting occuredabove my hip/thigh between that primary landing foot and the opposite side claviclewith slight yielding this allowed the drive to move the vacuum cleaner with less effort. Next would be shift accordingly to make the next line to be vacuumed. Or the such.

As far as the attacked while walking/vacumcleaning thing it came from Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Heavy Leg Technique--they cannot so easily close if they cannot release off of their knee. The Vacuumcleaner version instead of mostly working upwards, this version works like Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Scorpion Strikes Kicks--Randomly, A r o u n d the practitioner. For as much of a 360° strike range as the practitioner is within Comfort, flexible.

No_Know

No_Know
08-14-2007, 01:30 PM
Where the Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Heavy Leg techniquehas a toe-out and toe-in kick. The Vacuum cleaner version has at least three kicks. It still has toe-out toe-in to the foot/ankle/shin however there are at least three kicks-these alternate addressing the multiple assailants or alternating kicks from one opponent. Perhaps some such some might say.

No_Know

No_Know
08-28-2007, 05:14 PM
When I find a place to put videos I would make a link for Scorpion Strikes Kicks.

No_Know
08-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Breathe through your feet

With every breath store energy in a small sphere forward of center and slightly above the (your) waist. Let it absorb (be made from that energy yet not increase in size or ever be depleted.

Imagine great wings to give you lightness.

Do not hold your breath.

Do not breathe--slow inhalations at least reaching waist level.

In works or attempts Breathe or Do Not Breathe.

No_Know

No_Know
09-19-2007, 03:36 PM
I can breathe even if not stretch big or kick. I can conceptualize repair and or or function. Recall the principles...

No_Know

tattooedmonk
09-20-2007, 02:18 PM
first form: PROTECT YOUR NUTS!

http://www.geocities.com/pentanerocks/july4_2001/TN_P7040170.JPG2nd form :My Nuts are Bigger than Yours

No_Know
09-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Bigger.?.that makes for more of a target harder~ to defend. Thank you for sharing.

Yet on a similar note...ideally if flexible enoughthe thighs can close to offer greater protection from rising kicks.

Actually the positioning of the feet and thigh bone in the hip makes a difference and are factors to comprehend-ish. It can improve the breathing for having what I called, Forever Breathing and a lovely part of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel--the making of an adjustment and things seeming Sooo much better~.

No_Know

No_Know
10-04-2007, 04:47 PM
It is about small adjustments. It is about What Matters. Breath...Even bad breath...alignment of bones in joints. And grabbing with finess to hold things in place especially while in motion. Even of that motion is only breathing. Adjustings comprehending self and perhaps Self.

No_Know

No_Know
10-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Addressing a high charge/shoot (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=138360653&n=138360653&MyToken=5d4da615-961b-477a-8c46-beb1452eab17)

No_Know
10-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Street Fight Self Defense Form (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=20050129)

There's a 2 on one, a response to Muay Thai like back of the neck pulled-head to rising knee, six knife defenses/responses, charge response, two being choked responses, head defense desiged in response to domestic violence, and redirects--glances-deflections At the end of that clip's form.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Three Times Pivot Walk-Out
Horse Riding stance (low as you can go).
Sleepy Time Kung-Fu
Night of the Gauntlet Form
Rhino's horn
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Gust of Wind and a Breeze
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Sun, Moon, Star Beam Stepping
Knife response slash and thrust
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Bullfighter
Response to choked from the side-front
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Response to choked from the front
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E.
One of my favorite guarding position lock-downs--moves that strengthen-ish the following move

No_Know
10-16-2007, 05:33 PM
I heard that Judo did not have forms. I took the judo techniques page by page and blended-ish them. Getting to the Knife part of No_Know's Street Fight Self Defense Form I recalled doing other than stiff use force technique. The point here was have the form. Have a flow. Blend-ish techniques. Looking for what I had come-up-with before, Realised should look at the attacks again and respond from this think. I recalled what I had put here as to how the form would likely go and did that what I could.

I did the video clip so (needle-and-thread) that I might review it from where-ever when ever having freedom of Internet access versus stored in an SD card.

This is a general form addressing several issues. I actually added to it as I said, to include the six on one Squirrel's Dog/Hamster fighting I made for a phoenix somebody from a chat room or forum now years ago. Also I might put in the four or so types of blocking and a brief run through of those possible uses as it occures to me at that moment more than likely.

For this Now I'd like to describe at least some-what the sections I named as being in the No_Know's Street-Fighting Self-Defense Form clip--522

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Three Times Pivot Walk-Out
....In Shao-lin there are four times pivot to a horse riding stanc. Squirrel being much shorter in width and as to my whatever uses a three pivotthatof two feet only one ball and only one heel is touching. I find it might relate to helping me Breathe. Squirrel seems to be about breathing--I move for the better breathe...

Horse Ridding stance (low as you can go).
.....In Texas one guy called it my super stance (Hwa Hwa Hwa--inside...) because I ended-up telling how defensible I found it to be or the such or so (needle-and thread). Taking-up a parallel to the ground Horse-riding stance feet toes forward, a person on either of those sides cannot step closer to me than that distance, causing them to reach. to reach me best they might need to reposition them selves, but I understand where those better positions are and can prepare for their move whether weak attak or reposition for a stronger attack I expect.

.....the arms, in this parallel to the ground has a crossing face guard and a body length bent arm guard. The waist is a focus which from good standing you can move/pivot. With practice pivot with Strength and Quickness with coordination of t he breathing shoulders elbows and hands. I has been a concept that this position can defend, deflect, block perhaps various kicks at least.

.....Well (a deep hole from which water might be gotten), On the last night of Apoweyn~'s classes in Gaithersburg or suchlike Maryland area They had a thing with two attacking out of three the one in the middle of the triangle. Not sure if there was something about eyes closede while they picked but I used a low-ish horse-riding stance and looked down to the ground. Arms spread to intercept from the sides and guard somewhat front and back (training a Phoenix Fist Book). By the end I liked at it and it seemed I would punch high one moment only to jam low the next. But these were simultaneous--punch high jam low, one person got one the other got the other. Thinking of Strategy Concepts for Squirrel alternating levels was one chosen and near the first thing in Squirrel's First Form.

Sleepy Time Kung-Fu
.....I was looking at moves that could be done instaed of sleep to allow one to go without traditional sleep. The arms here resemble part of the result of that concept. I refer to Nature to get the next Squirrel thing to make-up. Ants seem to go without sleep therefore there is a way perhaps. Other than merely ants. My conceptualization is that sleep or rest are frequencies of consciousness. Going in an appropriate pattern from certain depths of consciousness or the suchlike a combination lock opens one to perpetual productive awake. It is getting the portion of sleep that is Rest. I can be awake for the right video game or story or chat or forum writing/reading...there is a leasdt common denominator or at least something to be understood My say-ish.

I No_Know

No_Know
10-21-2007, 06:45 AM
Night of the Gauntlet Form

.....Lowest Horse riding stance you can and still move with it and out of it--moove your leg slightly but off of the ground o stepdown left or right of former standing.

.....One fist high, one passed ribs and foot to cross shin...fists can become palms and you might not know until you use it which it will~ be. the fists don't seem as though they could rech but even having an ineffective fist perceived comming to your face or might hit you might react. This form, Night of the Gauntlet is about delaying the attackersand allowing for opportunity to ...I would no_know, you might run/limp. You might find a more defensible position. You migt have called out to get attention in the hopes somene might witness or help you fight.

.....I punched whether or not I would hit and I go from onne to the other--notice one. Predict from current rate of speed, balance and joints action, what they are about to try to make happen and where they have to end-up along that attempt. Punch punches or grabs as you cannot likely get through to hit effectively the body. Extend the knee placing yout foot at the shin below the knee or in the area of the knee.

.....More flexible the foot press goes to the hip waist. A kick has more commitment of resources and risk of you getting off balanced. If I put my foot oyt there it is more flexible than a kick might be...

.....where I pressed with fist or foot I now shift to the other level. For this situation--minimal effort max effect to survive while two or three~ are trying to beat you up (down?). High low, Low high. The fist pressed gets foot pressed and the foot pressed gets fist pressed.-ish

.....Some beatings migh rush you and fist feet might become elbow knees. Warning knee in a rush might turn into a launch you off your foot to down or turn into a drag or drop with leglock or spread while groin stomp kicked oor rising kick or forceful thigh/knee or leaping knee or crotch grab...

.....One level alteration thena second only the top response is now an all out block...they were rattled by your weak punch and frustrated by your surprise foot. they attack and things might be getting confusing because they have been reading you and will switch their tactics. While you can do well enough eventually against predictable goings-ons getting it righ on the first when they pick when/if they shift...Too much eventually- in general at least: My say.

There is a simultaneous punch and side/back kick Taekwondo-ish
And the end is stepping through as between two of the attackers or getting out of the wa-ish. Toe-tip to the groundhands low and spread.

No_Know

Rhino's horn
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Gust of Wind and a Breeze

No_Know
10-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Rhino's horn:

--feet close together but spread
--palm down to jam/intercept rising knee while:
......fist goes up to under of person's jaw.

the palm must actually go low--below the crotch, as the knee might convert to a kick. And a blocked knee above the groin can become a direct hit of the shin, if the knee extends.~ Block the knee beLow the crotch keep it there at least no higher for the next three seconds when the knee might become a kick-and be aware of the direction of the knee as straight extends is a miss below the crotch, turned can tear the thigh from the hip. It's close in and you are in someone's deliberate technique, expect surprises and calculate likely possibilities--position to jam/counter the likely possibilities that occur to you before the moment.

.....The uppercut must go ridiculously high because you are bowed over or pulled down and might have to go that high to connect that has follow-through.

Theoretically.

No_Know

No_Know
11-06-2007, 04:53 PM
The Night of the Gauntlet form:

Stand/Squirrel/Horse-Riding Stance--one The form actually starts from standing like normal-ish for yourself. But with feet within the shoulders if not in Horse-riding stance. One kick two punches. Kick right , punches left.

One punch one prepare. Punch left, flex knee--withdraw calf,

Even exchange --withdraw punch, punch left; extend knee, foot to low-knee/high shin.

Float frozen leg until standing with both feet on the ground.~

Push off with same leg into knee high (thigh paralell~ to the floor) prepare; Palm out parallel to face (inches away), right angle elbow, right angel wrist. Fingers towards waist/ribs.

Maintaining arms, heel of foot to high shin, or low knee.

Withdraw leg-knee-up-calf parallel to the floor--side kick as in TKD type. Punch right simultaneously.

Step down spread arms front but side, face where your back had beenbefore you stepped down. Done.

You are set to do it again but with the other directions/sides.

I No_Know

I like the seeming flexibility increase from repeating this part of the form. The flow allows for easy repeats.~

No_Know
11-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Exhale and stepping within the waist-outline might be helpful.

Stepping outside the shoulders or waist increases vulnerability and decreases maneuverability perhaps.

No_Know

Jingwu Man
11-24-2007, 01:15 AM
The masters demo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a0hkMzJjuY

No_Know
11-25-2007, 09:06 AM
Such speed...those counters...so decisive...So cute...Thank you.

No_Know

No_Know
11-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Some weeks ago I did what I had been outside of Comfort to do. I tapped down steps. Next week I did it too.

Sometimes I like to/am urged~ to move. Hitting the heel of the foot as I step down became a niceity for me--mixing missing the edge and hitting the edge.

However, do it some kind of wrong and knee-lock ...balance issues.

That was nice.

No_Know

No_Know
11-29-2007, 05:14 PM
I comprehend that I am standing Squirrel when my stomach is concave--below my solar plexus is a dent that valley-funnels to my waist area.

I needed mechanics for Any person to lock-into correct form for that person. For this now I have a beginning at Feet within-ish shoulders. Knees locked (waist/butt is natural (even if sticking out)). Press hips forward keeping knees locked. When can-ish no longer press or at least sometime-ish after begun press lean forward at ankles. Lean back at/from knees. Inner thighs open~.

No_Know

No_Know
12-20-2007, 06:29 PM
Some Squirrel Broadsword Thought (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=23632028)

No_Know
01-08-2008, 06:33 PM
"I really other than consider Squirrel a Kung-Fu. It's an outlet, a companion, a Heart-soothe, Breathing, a concept, blah blah blah.

I do this stuff, there's fighting looking stuff perhaps Fighting Kung-Fu-esque stuff but preferring to regard real Fighting Kung-Fu (system at least) as needing history and substantial background--I had a would-like. I saw a squirrel. I framed thought and concept into the framework of a squirrel by Understanding I had.

I might rather it be looked at as much more a musing.

Kung-Fu stays in the name because it seemed to closest resemble the target...a Fighting Kung-Fu System. It might be a qigong.

Ernie Moore Jr. stays in the name because I think it might be one of the few claims I had that I was ever in this place.

Names can be a fruit. But in my Journals with this stuff recorded in writing. I use the chinese as I understood to at those moments. I mostly merely wrote Squirrel. Whether it be Pure~ Squirrel or Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

Example-ish:

Squirrel has other than Tae Kwon Do-like Side kicks. Ernie Moore Jr. influenced stuff seems to.

Squirrel must use other than strikes (as such, except one, in theory. And that one is not clearly defined except as to its area of application--Throat/neck).

Squirrel practitioner is other than supposed to issue more force than is willing to recieve. Ernie MooreJr. stuff seems to be responsive or predictive and adjust as thinks might get would-liked effect within parameters of Comfort of Living.

Other than Attack in Squirrel--deflect and be receptive. Breathe and adjust to offset damage recieving.

Squirrel--Stop the ripple--it occured. Oh well. Live One's Life. Do other than affect others...Be.

Perhaps some such it might occure.

No_Know"

No_Know

No_Know
01-10-2008, 04:36 PM
When I pick-up the dog droppings I can do it standing-ish. I used to prefer hands and knees. It has been several weeks since I was more comfortable on hands and knees for this.

Last night realized I can do the three leg jam kicks technique (Squirrel's Vacuum Cleaner Kung) with less difficulty.

And Squirrel's Coiled Snake is an arm technique. Will the fingers in a side swoop. Fingers to fist. Fore-arm to bicep, along the way. Launch-chest carries shoulder, arm, and fist...Some one said there's a snake at your feet. Interested in doubting perhaps I did, I kept walking but looked back to find a coiled little snake near where my foot had been. This technique mimicks what I comprehended of that understanding.

I No_Know

No_Know
01-13-2008, 12:32 PM
Formula for all grabs:adjust their grip area; escape or counter.

All grabs are not limited to the wrist. Attempts to grab a wrist might grab an arm. Grabs to the wrist have a different working than a grab to the forearm near the wrist. And if you are going to say All grabs, grab to the neck might should be included. But for any of these my formula of adjust their grip area~; escape. Or Adjust their grip area; counter, should hold true for All grabs.

Mostly, merely a thought...

No_Know

No_Know
01-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Younger there was noticed five Hokkaido dolls. Each seemed to be a part of Japanese society--workers.

I took form from the doll's form for exercise like moves with whatever potential.

The dolls Professions seemed to be:

Fisherman with net
Grain sifter
Seamstress Threading a needle
Carpenter sanding
Scolar holding an opened scroll

No_Know
01-22-2008, 04:47 PM
My foot stopped, however the rest of me continued. My hands went out. It looked like a bow some Japanese might do. Then the next fifteen minutes of the day.

Arms other than hurt, chipped some skin on the left hand...I think of my face and knees Hitting...

No_Know

No_Know
01-25-2008, 08:38 PM
Thought, many methods. chose a technique, Master that. I tend towards a quick stop as a technique favorite.

Most recently I do a doubleblock, then punch with the rear fist.

No_Know...

I saw a clip and thought what is that. It looked as though there might be nice muscles. I used to see peoples arms and wonder. there were muscles designed I other than understood existed. As I realized the muscles could configure, I was interested. I was honored to be told I had freakish arms (forearms). Then something...I almost had a baseball(bicep) and something going on at my tricep sometimes. I live in this body and do other than see all of it. To see what I saw was interesting.

The Jademan comic Iron Marshal(l) had an extreme example--Iron's Teacher. Concept Database.

No_Know

No_Know
01-31-2008, 05:34 PM
"I was a shown to pivot on the ball but practicality kept the heel of my foot like within four centimetres of the ground. When I was done with the pivot which occured while I was still in motion (upper portion guard up) forward, I had my full foot (except for my arch) as support 180° opposite of the place that I was kicking (or directly behind me).

But in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel; I learned from a tree to pivot on the Heel of my support leg. For me it was faster return to stability. Does other than mess with my Achilles' tendon (badly). And I just Like it a whole-bunch. It feels super good. Also striking area on me is the meeting of leg and foot (inside) but on the outside of the upper or top foot...around where I slapped when we did crescent kicks in Kung-Fu class.

I No_Know"

Squirrel does other however Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel develops with it.

No_Know
02-01-2008, 07:35 PM
I mentioned that I like pivot on the heel to roundhouse kick. Person who started the thread mentioned tried that but felt unstable. Note:There are two types of round house as front support leg and rear support leg. I was referring to a front support leg Round house kick. Person mentioned getting pushed before finishing the kick--impact then balance will be hard to maintain...Then improve your Balance. And person mentioned it was a slower recovery. That makes sense. But I because of that have the variation of doing other than recover...go to a new kick from the support leg. Also, shift kick to a block from one leg if you are slower than to retract.

My pivot is completed before the kick. If I get pushed I recover with a hop, my kicking leg is set to return to rear support. Or I ready for impact and chose how to recover/get-up or attack on the way down (to keep them back some more than to actually damage.

No_Know

No_Know
02-04-2008, 05:12 PM
I was asked to clean a Kung-Fu School. I did. I used momentum and weightshift to get it done quicker yet efficiently.

While cleaning the floor, one of the instructors said, in a year I would have a Vacuum Cleaner Kung-Fu...or something like that. Here's part of it.

A step to the side, forward front; back to the side; side to side.

Waist/Shoulder's Unit:

-Double Shift
-Still-Water Move

Footwork:

-Boxer's Tail--Sinking Step
-Fencer's Foot-- Waiting Weight
-Mother and Child-- Clinging Step

Pace:

-Canter
-Trot
-Gallop

No_Know

No_Know
02-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Thumb:

Grabbed by eye of fist, then tense andtwist with curling fingersuse fingers' backs to pry thumb out.

Grabbed by bottom of fist, tense and bring close together fingers beside thumbwhile fingers rest on grabbing hand pry thumb out at least some with a wrist raise.

I No_Know

No_Know
02-13-2008, 10:46 AM
A month or so ago I weighed myself showing two hundred twenty five pounds.

I still can tap down the steps of the Library.

A day or so ago I picked my knees above my waist almost comfortabally.

And this morning I put my pants on without trying to support my bent leg.

All small triffling matters until you can't do them.

I am heading to what I used to be able. I still am but like breaking Medusa's gaze slow going in part. Persistance to break free and excell.

I did Squirrel and Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel with in mind people having other than my flexibilities. Not necessarily planning or the foresight conciously that I would be one. I thought I was thinking of others. Keeping Squirrel in Comprehension Let's see how it goes. And appreciate that what ever I think of what I comfortabally do there are those perhaps can comfortabally do less than me.

I might be uncomfortable after practice but might be worthwhile to slow and small work those areas seeming to turning to stone-ish.

No_Know

No_Know
02-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Warning: Hairy body; manbreasts; Partial Nudity~

Squirrel's eight directional movement while standing.~ (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=27935839)

Original Squirrel was standing and there got to be arm thingies but it was to accentuate the Standing-ish. It got to be that I would do arm thingies but might get hit. Thence the movement thougfh following Squirrel mechanics principle of "...In cement up to stomach..." or wound towel--movement core is at an area base, mostlt keep in place-Developmental.

Also to Squirrel's Body Armor--front flanks when adjusted makes for a protected area or area of greater protection...was told needs one with no movement required but as good protection~:~>

No_Know
03-18-2008, 04:00 PM
It was perhaps a week ago, but I was in a craft store and noticed I was walking. I had been told I have a limp and asked what's wrong with my back. I was walking is news because of the extreme difficulty I have to put oneleg forward then the other. But last week I had comfort and I even had a normal small stride perhaps. It was Joy. One of those pittiful celebratory Joys such as eating or given the right of way or walking when you hadn't.

No_Know

No_Know
03-27-2008, 09:33 AM
Once I identified my walking thing as muscular tightness or the such I realised that I had two conceptual things to address this. I had Purple and Hand-Over.

Hands-Over has been mentioned in this thread. and although in can be sooner, for this the result was perhaps the next day.

Purple is conceptualizing the thight area as purple (of course another color or the such might do, as some might not be able to see purple). The purple sinks- in. Now conceptualize lightning. The Lightning strikes the purple and cracks it or causes an explosion though limted, breaking, breaking-up, destroying the restrictive area.

The nice thing was it did seem to have significant effect.

No_Know

No_Know
03-30-2008, 06:29 AM
Head T.I.E.E. notice (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=31319681)

Realised the Head T.I.E.E. with elbows too low allows through. Head up. elbows level with shoulders and outside of shoulders. This helps.

No_Know

Dim Wit Mak
04-13-2008, 02:39 PM
There was a contestant on Deal or No Deal the other day who was more terrified of a squirrel than a man eating tiger. That shows how vicious the littler buger is. To create an entire system based on this vicious animal only makes sense.:)

No_Know
04-13-2008, 08:09 PM
:~>

I look at Squirrel as I practice and it feel nice with the claws. But worse than fingers thought of as claws is thoughts. The thoughts which must not ever be realised as other than Thought. Perceiving getting hurt. Getting offended. Fear. Rage. Direction. Directed at a person or persons...Darkness.

Sure there's a movie or Television or Cable or HDTV Or DVD or PSP fun or nicenes to taking them on and winning the fight. Getting them back by defeating them... I see reality as Risk being any vulnerability. And there are reprocussions After the fight--the hurt you got, the mourning of the dead or venge-Anger of the related/friends of the woulnded. the lies of what really happened..others getting brought-in and directed to the intended victim...But you defended yourself.?.Or did you vent. Could you have stopped at some point? Did you enjoy using techniques on real-time with real-feel, sensing Need and seeing if you could? Reveling in Success at application?

Winning is a loss--if they are bruised you hurt Them and you are the bully. You have techniques. Did you get the morality that went with them? A scalple is a suggeons tool and a psychopath. A football has design to go, but differs in result--perfect spiral to wobble. People can have two legs but there is running. Yet there is hobble. There is more than one might know and for this No_Known place be wary of exerting One' self on others.

Squirrels vicious? Most vicious might not be worst. Worse exists in the mind-fueled by Heart and hope Fully not ever out here realised.

No_Know

No_Know
04-16-2008, 05:23 PM
As I stood Squirrel, I noticed that With my failing capabilities, this Squirrel Standing stance was useful. The knees are protected by the angling out--a curve along with my weight bearing down aids in resisting getting my knee caved in by a kick to or near there.

I thought of it as an old person's stance or Kung-Fu. Because I can much times hardly move comfortablly. The legs are designded as closed reinforced gates. The shoulders hinge the elbows which, forward densen the back muscles some, to form a woven shielding--pecs rib areas and mid to upper back and in part the (lower) neck. The shift to the upperbody, carrying it behind the waist while staying upright-ish Body Armours the lower back and the kidneys sort-of-thing.

I like to look at Squirrel because of the thinking. I was doing supported headflips after a kip-up and could Black Dragon Coils Around Pillar. I could sit Indian style and stand with only my feet being my support. Horse-riding stance near parallel to the floor with my feet twice shoulders width...I made the difficulty of at least some of the techniques to a level greater than I was at that then capable. I comprehended that of whatever I was capable at that then was not the most that could be in the most Ideal. And only the fantastic was to be minimum, for Squirrel--Aiming for the Stars, if one falls short you are on top of the World-Ernie Moore Jr.; a Squirrel concept-ish. Also was doing other than going beyond Comfort. This being that a youth--flexible and strong Squirreling was merely the same as an elder--feble and stiff, attempting the same Squirrel.

There are stages and concepts. One concept is that I am going back through te stages. where originally I stopped at it develops. But the concept from Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel possiblly best-ish this Now, is Paper.

A sheet of paper can be torn. Things done as added sheets...a ream of paper is less easy to tear this is how I comprehend Strength, within Squirrel.~

But also, Sub-atomic Squirrel. A concept to alter or design on a sub atomic level the understood Needed--Comprehending movement of me sub-atomically at specific regions I can less tensen areas. I can improve my eyesight by comprehending the redesign and let that loop in my Subconcience. The body-workers would pick-up the new design plans and have that come to be. And grow teeth where cavitys are.

No_Know
04-20-2008, 08:12 AM
Double Back fist Askew Rear High (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=32644142)

I like this technique. It is Fun. Rear high could be for block. While fron hits aftarm to shoulder to clavicle, mandible or maxilla.

No_Know
04-25-2008, 12:39 PM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel was configured thinking of concentration camp or prisioner of war type situation. I thought those were some of the worst conditions. Come to realise Family situation where one is unsupported and talked at and emotional/mental/verbal/physical/sexual/... abuse. A captor can be attacked, unless they are family...a captive situation where you should not hit your captor/abuser should do other than hurt that person (those persons), must stay. Must take it unless you ignore them. But to ignore them might be considered rude or the such. Your health for polite? take the hits? Squirrel, but only for so long without training/study/practice. A vent target. Manage it. It seems.

Tears the Heart. Learn to live with a ripped heart...Find the Breathing.

No_Know
04-28-2008, 04:01 PM
The first kick for me might have been the alternating feet double pump kick in the air. A thought is to get as close as I can to a rirse-riding stance that I think is at least good, and the alternating feet double pump in the air kick.

Meanwhile there is conceptualizing Purple, Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's First form's Dragon Says Ahhh~, Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Street Fight Self Defense form...and whatever else I might come-up with or recall.

There was a concept to address the body by means of conceptualization. Jump while seated, change the shape of my eye to more round, slow to push-out cavities.?.Repair my teeth to full form...

A Chi Bath was important or at least might be significant. And doing best can, Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Thousand Steps and Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Three Thousand Feet.

Chi Bath was keeping the right on the right and left on the left--understanding from chiropractor's office that crossing could counter something or other. Comprehend a something--mine is a yellow/green light to be noticeable I might suppose, blanketing all of you. Coating the hairs until it gets to the skin. Then through the skin layers. Inn through or about your insides to your bones. Then getting closer further into the layers of bone then bone marrow, until it touches its self at the most in of you. Whether it be bone marrow or internal organs.

And every breath is practice--removing an essence from it and storing it in a sphere below the naval, above the waist and in about two inches.

No_Know

If I am sick and dying I am at my best..for that moment. We are always at our best. -Ernie Moore Jr. - Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel concept-ish.

No_Know
05-05-2008, 08:44 AM
There was an exercise that four paths of blood flow or some such. Each doing of the exercise seemed to be an improvement. There was a place where I laughed. There’s a Squirrel claw technique which has some palms at the end—Movement with breathing is two of the palm sets, the other two is two of the Ernie Moore Jr.’s Kung-Fu, Squirrel’s Six palms (a Wall Working technique), I used to laugh when I finished the last technique.

I used to stand to a place where I got uncomfortable enough to laugh. That was Interesting.

No_Know

No_Know
05-17-2008, 05:48 AM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's a Breathing (aspects) (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=34294927)

The arrangement needs balance but these are several and the core of the moves. I like even partial online to study/analyze from nearly anyonline-where.

No_Know

No_Know
05-25-2008, 04:08 PM
A few of the techniques (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=34794626)

Refinement, concenteration of about four draws.

No_Know
06-18-2008, 05:33 PM
My calf stiffened or locked-up. I have Charlie Horse as a development in Squirrel.

No_Know
06-21-2008, 12:20 AM
The calf might be an in activity thing. In Squirrel at first at least--I No Know, the first few decades perhaps attention or comprehension to action might should occure.

Tension is a tool. Hard Kung-Fu for Warm, Internal Kung-Fu for Cool. Blah blah blah...

I read something then wrote this to follow in part...

If you'll notice the thing I most refer to, Kung-Fu-like is called Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu Squirrel. A core thing in Squirrel might be considered a-sort-of tuck. It is a mimick of percieved observation of squirrels where I would see them standing at least. It all started with a standing squirrel and I might then suppose, Standing Squirrel. (Person does approach the tuck thing).

I realized years ago the threat of pull-back associated with certain tucks. Muscular? Perhaps. I put-it-down-to a mental application of Breathing and gentle-Willing. You see, there is a thing in Squirrel of being Week--being able to perform a particular action for a week, no food no beverage, Other than forced starvation or deprivation--breathings and working within the body from comprehension. I make adjustments but slight adjustments at least sometimes coordinated with breathings--speed-depth balance of air-intake-outgo. Gravty pulls any other than supported, other than compensated overhang in alignment. And muscles pull the opposite way onless like paper sheet upon paper sheet until ream of paper-application occures.--Squirrel concept.

For me it is a matter of Slacking to have some lower back bother. It was for me to comprehend and be appropriate.

I No_Know

No_Know
07-01-2008, 01:36 PM
I was looking at 116 Wooden Man Techniques of Wing Chun book. It has been highest to not look at anything Wing Chun. The concern was that something Squirrel might look like something wing Chun. And If I had seen or looked at Wing Chun stuff people might claim that I was using the Wing Chun stuff at which I had looked. I get my Squirrel stuff from my transliterations of Nature and thoughts and concepts. Having someone or people say I got things I do or did from places other than I did seems other than preferred.

I had a notion that the 116 wing Chun Wooden Dummy techniques would be necessary, and just yesterday looked. I went through the first two pages showing one through eight moves. I stopped at seven. I had read the before and figured the seven would be enough for me for the year sort-of-thing. I got it to where I could pretty much go through the seven in order and rechecked after the first two run-throughs to refine. I read the title of the second technique and looked at it and said Oh, Fruck. I adjusted my hand to make more sense with the title and It looked like Ernie Moore Jr.’s Kung-Fu, Squirrel’s Thunder and Lightning.

In Squirrel I hade techniques. I like them They seem nice and Fun Later I might realize possible applications or uses-ish. Thunder and Lightning came about when I heard that there was a physical standard that people had a blind-spot in their vision. I Thought that an attack behind an attack might get close enough unnoticed to be too close to which to effectively react. It is a slow movement(not necessarily fight useful but might be nice breathing or development) When close –near full extension front hand fades aside and following hand then goes forward slightly ****her than the first. They reside out with a slight withdraw—elbows resting at the ribs.

It was the tug or final pull of Thunder and Lightning that I recognized doing this second move of the 116 Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Techniques book. I No_Know

But If someone had studied Wing Chun before I should not shun them from Squirrel. Truth is truth and people talk or say things. I cannot be protected completely by lack of action. Whatever whatever…

No_Know

No_Know
07-04-2008, 06:19 AM
Having looked at Ernie Morore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Thunder and Lightning, I went to Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Five Animal Fist--Dragon, Snake, Tiger, Leopard And Crane. This arrangement seems to follow the Hung Pattern book in two volumes. I mention arrangement because my notice is that the order of the animals might indicate the lineage of the study~I had a notion that Choy-Li-Fut, Shao-Lin and Kung Family were distinct and different from each other arrangements-ish.

I reviewed Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Dragon until my arms began soreness. I went into Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Snake and refined that. I realized that I should look-up in journal notes or videocumentary of Squirrel- Tiger, Leopard and Crane.

When I say refinement it references the only so many ways certain parts can move in at least certain circumstances. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel moves the hand at the wrist. This I think might affect the arm the shoulder area and parts of the chest to the stomach area or the abdominal--theoretical source(Will not withstanding) of all movement-ish for Squirrel.

Palms:
Facing each other
Two turns of facing away from each other
Facing practitioner's front
Backs facing practitioner's front.

Neutral position: one tilt front,back,sides(4); Other tilt front, back, sides(4); Both tilt front,back,sides(4); Both alternate front,back, sides(4). This is done front and back as a group and sides as a group.

Front-Back:08
Sides :08
Facings :05
Moves :80

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrels Five Animal Fist: Snake has eighty moves to it with the refinement. One more refinement (at least) of pivoting..have to wor-out the directionalities and then repeatable pattern or pattern concept.

No_Know

No_Know
07-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Got to practice Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu, Squirrel's Spider--a hand technique using a surface, press. Hand closing. Hand opening. Like spider's legs a bit. The fingers drag and scrape. Starting no press. it is enough to open and close.

Three weeks ago I weighed less than two hundred thirty pounds--clothes on and stuff in my pockets.

No_Know

No_Know
07-20-2008, 03:26 AM
My walking has been better some days ago. Two days noticed free movement--movement that doesn't cost in Effort(torture free).

I am thinking the Squirrel thing of small movements. The Squirrel for it might be ...like ants or as ants--Great achievement-steady progress.

No_Know

No_Know
07-20-2008, 03:29 AM
New-Born Colt--the instinct is strong; the body is incapable; the will is faulted(a lack of Hope, Desire or there is Fear

Colt--a thing can be done well once, yet it is an effort to do or to do as well again or better.

Snake Sheds It's Skin--noticed unit(body--self (Self)) improvment (observed improvement in skill or an observed development or awareness).

Soft Shelled Crab--an abandonment of brutish physical strength. A vulnerable stage where breathing strength and frequency(alterational) manipulation are attempted instead of the more certain hard and muscular movements. No breathing or Barely Breathing and rooting at the lower middle abdominals. Abandonment of the hard for the soft and staying with the soft until you have a soft hardness (your shell is bigger and at least as good).

(Forever Little Mountain)--your softness use and flexibility could break diamond or titanium or vibratium (almost any physical substanceand your frequencymanipulation could permiate the Earth throughto the other side or where ever you chose; every subatomic particle is as strong as the whole of your body.

Basically...Something like this... I might not even be known or even have a correct idea, but I would like for it to be wonderfilled and great.

No_Know

No_Know
07-20-2008, 03:33 AM
The uniform was a T-shirt, with shorts worn over jogging pants. When hot out pull the jogging pants down to hang--held-up by the shorts but the wasteband visible on the sides. I liked the look. Also, shoes and socks as shoes is what you would have on if something happened.

Practice, taking off shoes. Perhaps taking off socks to actually develop the toes/feet.

Clothes you can get dirty, and good for movement.

No_Know

No_Know
07-27-2008, 07:49 AM
I started Squirrel as an interest. Having it saved my life or kept me going better. It has forms but is more at containing exercises and concepts.

Something would occure in my life or I would have a realize or have a notice, then I might have a Conceptualization, then an exercise.

I slouch. I make an adjustment. I am in bad air I conciously adjust my breathing. There's something too heavy I reconfigure my mechanics. There's choices of positioning. I consider and select. My body is rushing or hurried. I find a pace more condusive...

Fun, Breathing, Extreme Mechanics of the body unit, Conceptualizations, Design, these might be aspects of Squirrel.

No_Know

No_Know
08-02-2008, 10:08 AM
I had steps to step up. I had legs to be concerned with each step. I recalled the Squirrel mention or conceptualization of not breathing or more at barely breathing. I exhaled and breathed out continuously except to breathe enough to breathe out. I could take each step alernating feet. Conceptually correcting my spinal alignment. I walked it carrying a box with both hands in relative comfort repeatedly.

To handle pain better , Barely Breathe.

I No_Know

No_Know
08-07-2008, 08:10 AM
I had mentioned making a form related to getting grabbed. I started with the grabs. Thinking of brothernumber9's says I realized I was interested actually in reacting to the grabs. And the form should look like the practitioner is being grabbed. I would hope that going through the actions resembling getting grabbed certain ways might allow a person to become stronger to resist those grabs or improve reflexes to avoid that grab completion. Figuring out how to make that grab not happen; I would hope could come from practicing this form with awareness.

I No_Know

No_Know
08-20-2008, 05:01 PM
Solo Wrist circle practice and a stepping arm exercise derived fron Katana cut concept (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=41044052)

I No_Know

No_Know
08-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Of the Chinese armlocks at least one involves covering. I look at techniques and consider practicing two person techniques with only one person hence the Wrist roll or Wrist-cover at the beginning. I thought that it was a method to strengthen covering and the wrists should one get grabbed at the arm or hand or wrist.

A katana sword cut from overhead to jodan keeps a hand near the wrist. The exercise addresses the following:low hand out until superior hand passes noon. The low hand sweeps to the outside. The front hand extends until the returning hand passes noon. The returning falling hand returns beside the face instead of beside the body--it is to guard the head and is a reach for the low hand to stay to the outside.

These are timing and distance which seem inportant factors for security. Too spread or both hands spread and close to my spine; less reaction, favorable to me. I leave one hand out until it has relief--absence of lapse.

I, in perpetuation bounce this off of my belly at my forearm some. Notice the Pull down of my elbow inside for my falling hand.

This is soothing -ish, whatever it's benefit might be. For this Now It seems nice to do, though I No_Know of a benefit perse.

I No_Know

Techniques that bounce off of the belly I use for breathing while getting hit practice. Over-all I see it as better breathing but breath in breathout other than influenced by minor landings. Increase the power of the minor landings to become eventually better adjusted.

No_Know

No_Know
08-31-2008, 04:13 PM
Example of Squirrel posture spinal tenseness? (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=138360653&albumId=1847003)

If you have an educated interpretation of this, then your educated interpretation is welcomed.

No_Know
08-31-2008, 04:18 PM
Videocumentary 1 (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=41033586)

A short mention of Squirrel-a portion.

No_Know

No_Know
11-01-2008, 03:29 PM
I realised that the advice I mention comes from where I stand. When Squirreling it was in part from my levels of ability. Squirrel is designed as a molecule--the least amout that is still Squirrel is Squirrel. When I was more flexible I comprehended that the moves, though to a lesser degree, was still the moves. I was thinking that there are people less flexible than me. I rather did stuff that included the greatest range of capable--from least capable to somewhere better than me at that Now.

No_Know

No_Know
12-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Two's Back--Squirrel back (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=138360653&albumId=1847003)

My understanding/interpretation of this information--the read-out, was that the middle-middle, middle-upper, middle-lower back were very low stress areas. I use the upper region--neck, shoulders and just above my lowest bak to stablize...lower right has two orange range and upper left also has two orange range. The right middle registers nearly no stress at all. and nearly all the left registers sr=tress though come at comfortable levels. I take this to possiblly indicate that I was turned counter clockwise about my spine--turning to the left.

My spine by the X-rays were supposedly compressed. This makes sense with the posture design in Squirrel of upper back back and up. I thought it formed a protection of the spine and allowed me to take unexpected hits. I truly have lean or lock points for Squirrel posture and there is an automatic sense there--back and abs-stomach.

I No_Know

No_Know
12-06-2008, 06:36 AM
Some Candle Practice Fist (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=47755113)

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel Air Katana First Cut Deflection (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=47757263)

Another thread was on extinguishing candle flame by punching. These are some of the fists that occured to me that could be used. I like Candle practice.

I mentioned making an exercise and linked a clip showing a derivation of a possible Katana Sword cut. This is long (arm), mindful of self-defense. There is long and short. Long not, mindful of Self-defense might be developmental as well asthe short (To be shown)

No_Know

No_Know
12-08-2008, 07:56 PM
No_Know Extinguishing Candle Flame by Punch Continued (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=47936645)

Intrigued by those who indicate punching a candle flame out isn't real/can't be done/if so, it's a trick--fake...I clear a space. Get tealight candles. Setup a digital camera audio-video recorder. And punch at a flame. If it goes out or not no matter. The point is to look at this claim that is foreign to me. If the flame goes out merly by punching, to what are these people referring. If you know of such claims, then please look at what I shot and tell me how my punch, extinguishibg the candle flame does not count.

No_Know

No_Know
12-08-2008, 09:18 PM
The first part of two clips the second of which is on the most previous post.

No_Know Extinguishing Candle Flame by Punch (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=47945361)

GeneChing
12-10-2008, 06:25 PM
...I am posting on this thread. You must follow the link for the pix.

Meet the Kung Fu Squirrels (http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?Meet_the_Kung_Fu_Squirrels&in_article_id=440501&in_page_id=34)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008

They're mean, moody and know how to fight. Each other, mainly.

With moves straight out of a martial arts movie, they don't hold back when it comes to beating up their mates.

And, being more Squirrel Nutjob then Squirrel Nutkin, they're a family whom Beatrix Potter would have steered well clear of.

The creatures were pictured by British photographer David Slater in Etosha National Park, Namibia.

He describes the vegetarian beasts – Cape Ground squirrels – as 'adorable' despite their behaviour.

'They're very inquisitive animals and I soon discovered that, if I put the camera on the floor, they couldn't resist an inspection,' said Mr Slater, of Coleford, Gloucestershire.

'Such close encounters with wildlife are what I really enjoy.

'I've often watched them from the car when in a game park and discovered a small family that had residence in a distant corner of a campsite.'

Unlike their British cousins, these squirrels are poor climbers and so live on or under the ground.

And, when not attacking one another, they like nothing better than using their tails as sun umbrellas or sunbathing with legs outstretched.

No_Know
12-10-2008, 10:06 PM
I was told the punch seemed strange. Thinking that a punch is palm-down that makes sense. What threw person off even more than it was not normal is that it was upside down--actually sideways and more than that, angled. The thumb index and middle fingers are sideways to a normal palm-down punch. But the rest of the fist is tucked. As I sit here keystroking and make a fist I make a fist curling into the palm, not merely the fingers curl and the palm or metacarples straight. It's almost as though the back of the hand curls. Actually it seems to go off-center--submerging pressing my curled end fingers along a line in my palm. If I was doing a drunken fist my hand would fold similarly to my curved fist. All my fingers tuck to fingertip/finger-ends in the centerline/middle line of my palm.

How does a tucked punch differ in results to a even-handed punch?

Good notice, I seem to punch sideways-ish-- ninety degrees through 135º--a 90135 punch? I would only call it curved punch because I might rotatefrom side to under-hand. Also I showed person punching an upright object then punch it as it leans back. My fist tends to conform to the target area or some such.

I No_Know

No_Know
12-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Before I got a warehouse position I was doing Battleon dot com. Being at the computer I went with doing upper body moves in between stuff happening on the computer. I picked an arm brushing (palm-up, palm-down). Three stages palm-down, variable length palm-up. Thing-is, the work was using my arms as in over my head throughout the day. I took it that the armwork I did before getting the position was beneficial to my being even better able to perform the tasks.

At the warehouse was getting around. With the leg/hip/back situation people seem to notice and stage two arthritis of the hips I go to Squirrel. Some benefit was from jostling--hitting the heel down to the ground--pressing the thigh better inplace? There was massage certain areas of he thigh--thightness was offsetting my bones-relaxing that tensionallowed for closer to normal functioning. Less tensing as a thought I went to Hands-Over--Concerned to try and it doesn't work I rarely useit but I has worked. Greater understanding might yield better applications. And Wall Work. Hitting my legs against posts and wals. It was a great relief over ten years ago and still is. Earth techniques--Walking as though I was burried over my head in earth. A conceptualization but helpful when the muscles are too loose to work good for me. Also is the forced tense of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Earth techniques--make a fist with my body

No_Know
12-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Today I jumped. It was inches-perhaps only two, but it was ****her than I had jumped in at least months. I analyzed the landing. Unexpectedly strong. I jumped again, it worked. Merely happy. I went to thoughts of the pressings last night and this morning might have produced.

Hours later, it is more of a situation to walk. I am considering that this is a clay time. Clay before the oven. Or clay recently put in the oven--there is a place for corrections but it is limited. and I need to make adjustments let it take effect then adjust again before it wears down/away. The correction I might should do after pressing is massaging or muscle washing--scrunching muscle through grabbing an area. Scrinching it along itself. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel:Muscle washing the soreer areas. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel:Polishing the Bone Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel:Moving skin

No_Know
12-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I jumped again (yesterday Thursday 18 September 2008) and today (Friday 19 December 2008), preparing for the place I need to compensate. My body did it without me. I recognize that this is a Moment. I should optimally deliberately keep working my legs. Keep adjusting, Massage, And comprehension techniques. Full of care in expansion. This window of Continue....

Must here be diligent.

No_Know

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel: Red Balls Comprehension seemed helpful earlier while I was sitting.

No_Know

No_Know
12-19-2008, 10:14 PM
I jumped again (yesterday Thursday 18 September 2008) and today (Friday 19 December 2008), preparing for the place I need to compensate. My body did it without me. I recognize that this is a Moment. I should optimally deliberately keep working my legs. Keep adjusting, Massage, And comprehension techniques. Full of care in expansion. This window of Continue....

Must here be diligent.

No_Know

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel: Red Balls Comprehension seemed helpful earlier while I was sitting.

No_Know

No_Know
12-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Press in the hip repositioning the thigh end; massaging the muscles of the thigh--upper, inner, rear and then include abdominal middle-low front side.

Massage is temporary. support massage with conceptualization.

I hope to show workings of the legs as I approach preffered.

No_Know

No_Know
12-23-2008, 05:18 PM
Squirrel has Conceptualization. I realize to conceptualize and my body makes efforts to that end. I might not ever accomplish the physical end I see as a result. But I get a process of intricate workings in me.

(Repulsion)Jumping--subatomic activity to foster lift from the ground along with stabalization.

(Adhesion)Lifting myself -one hand on the Wall--Conceptualize that at the finger parts touching the wall there is activity required to generate adhesion and connectivity to have lift through that connectivity.

Reformation/Adjust)
Vision--Conceptualize reshaping of the eye (near/far sighted) from oval to round.

Replace--I have many cavities down to causing pain and tooth wear and breakage. Conceptualization to form infront of the cavity progress and I No_Know address the situation.

I often might not know. But My body understands its workings. I have the concept. the body adresses my conceptualization.

No_Know

No_Know
12-26-2008, 11:05 PM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's 3 levels Crossing Hands+Air Katana+Centrifugal Magnets (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=49033193)

No_Know

The shakey of the hips is other than best standing. With Squirrel move no faster than you do not have to shake~Force/Speed of strikes do not influence stability of stance.

No_Know

No_Know
12-30-2008, 12:57 AM
More Squirrel-like stance in this clip Air Katana 3 level + (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=49296036)

The punch should do other than move the body. All arm movements happen and the body is other than disturbed.

No_Know

No_Know
01-11-2009, 07:34 AM
Three Steppings: a first look (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=50057365)

I came-up with a way to step It can develop the body by the movements. It seems more developmental than useful selfprotection/self defense/fighting/sparing...

Except for the sinking...squirrels stand. They move by hopping (at least some). This allows them to not get caught mid action. Action commits. While punching you are focusedon thatr and locked-in. Now you are vulnerable. Running is a commited action with vulnerable places during. To hop, assess the situation then hop is less vulnesable . More prepared for stuff occuring.

The sinking is seeing a squirrel land from a hop. Earlier I thought of maximizing punches. Falling is Significant in Squirrel concept. Perform actions falling into them. Commited to finish so as to be able to catch yourself and sincerity. No extraneous goings on when falling.--No_Know

Punching during sinking ads to force by weight of momentum (a little bit) perhaps.

I No_Know

No_Know
01-11-2009, 07:36 AM
Better stepping Squirrel 3 Steps (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&channelid=138360653)

Studying the aspects

No_Know

No_Know
01-12-2009, 03:52 PM
There is shoulders over hips. Shoulders hips offset; retract foot-ball of foot. Retract foot- flat~

I No_Know

No_Know
01-16-2009, 01:52 PM
The Forward motion suddenly stopped is good development. Twisting for development.

In Squirrel it starts After one is tired and cannot continue. Only at this place is there most useful progress. Because only here is where life continues. When you are beat, hurt and Have lost Will. Be Squirrel, acknowledge that you do not want to try, then procede to. Other than of choice or Will. Of Breath. One perhaps should develop going-on when on cannot go on.

No_Know

No_Know
01-22-2009, 04:10 AM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Coiling Snake (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=50855186)

Some way developmental. Would like to notice a use of this to strike.

No_Know

No_Know
02-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Tiger Thinks Twice goes to Squirrel Thinks Twice goes to a clawtip rounded motion strike protecting the solar plexus and developing
No_Know

No_Know
02-11-2009, 09:51 AM
I think then someting or other. A strike that stops short of target zone is Tiger thinks Twice, as I first used Tiger claw. But it is the stopping part that makes the technique. Tiger claw became Palm. Name from Tiger to Squirrel...

Another stop short technique was backfist. I went to double backfist. Then Double backfists alternating. Alternating the proximal fist on one side becomes the distal fist on the other.side. The Distal fist on one side becomes the proximal fist on the other.I had the move now what function could it have as a strike? Block a rounded swingat the writ to the forearm near the elbow while striking the inner aft arm or bicep.

The transfer. Transfering from one side to the other I use a tuck or a vaulting swingSwing keeps flow--balance--transfer of forceshiftingbut allows for minimaldegredation of power ans centriptally~increases force. To protect my integrity at the stop a seizing of muscles must occure at several ares.. Linked areas that support Start with the most distal and seize-back from there. I noticed thatthe arms upon returning from double backfists could fold to differing degrees and might be intermittant blocks or deflections before leaving to out.

There is also a usually horizontal fingertip strike. Again a stop technique strike. In this there is the development of the return. The returning hand is palm. The palm strikes near the shoulder, the pectoralis or the solarplexus/xiphoid process--sternum. Striking one's self while striking is a Squirrel thing for development. the timing is more convenient than design. the symetry of returning in when leaving to out balances. Even if fighting I might hope to hit myself for balance...and perhaps breathing/tension awareness.

The returning palm is vertical and is slightly gone around by the outgoing palm.

Alternations...Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Tiger Thinks Twice (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=52144527)
In the clip it might be less than best but ideally what I wrote is what should be for that.

No_Know

No_Know
02-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Important is that the returning handscan hit the arms (aft and fore). Practicing sustaning damage is important in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu Squirrel. I thought be able to take damage because there would be a lot of it coming at me in the Worls. World of Hurt, perhaps. Let Pain not be a thing. Operate at one hundred percent efficiency damaged. Significant operations more often.

No_Know

No_Know
02-12-2009, 02:17 PM
The distal fist stays above the elbow to strike. Only dropping to swing inward-upward to the other side as the proximal...I say back fist but the forearms might be useful here-all somehow. Keep the angle acute for the proximal, because a deflected swing can deflect uner the elbowif allowed to slide along the forearm-down.

The proximal is higher than the distal. The strike block must also guard the head/face. Lower than the eyebrows risks something carrying over. The proximal should also be front somewhat so the swing does not slip inside...even if did, the should down it.

No_Know

No_Know
02-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Animals as a name frame for a kung-fu. I liked Leopards and Monkeys--Fierceness and flexibility. I thought of Squirrel as having aspects of both. It is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. Thinking to represent it as Leopard-Monkey:Squirrel Showing my Kung-Fu interest and where it came to be. LMS?

No_Know

No_Know
02-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Tiger Crane Seven block read from book by Bucksam Kong (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=52967696)

The salute ie wrong for the style/System, it is as I could recall and to respect the copy right liscence protections Kung-Fu styles have of the salute before and after. I recall this salute better, but one who knows can Identify my level of skill and traininig or understanding by the salute. My say.

Technique with Resistance to improve endurandurability and speed.

No_Know

No_Know
02-25-2009, 12:39 PM
The hope if not concept is that by interfering with the full extension of the technique, unrequited power builds. And when I do other than interfere the full extension happens stronger.

No_Know

No_Know
03-13-2009, 11:59 AM
A Leopard-Monkey--Squirrel exercise (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=54009321)

Squirrel Tiger's Clawing, Pin then Throat exercise.

Wheter the clawing should be forward or more circular one works out for one's purposes...

I No_Know

No_Know
03-17-2009, 11:11 AM
MLS exercise Towards the end it shows possible clawwings.

No_Know

No_Know
03-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E. Expansion (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=54545066)

From the defense of the head I extended to middle body attacks from outside deflections.

No_Know

The flaw is it is reliant on the other side as it steps. Using the body to mark distance and determine technique, I like. T he limit is speed to locations relies on the bridging. Bridging is stepped. Therefore there is greater limit to usefullness in any relevant situation--flaw.

No_Know

No_Know
04-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Squirrel base (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55322648)

Struck during technique (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55322669)

Body measure (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55322699)

Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E expansion and standing Squirrel (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55322762)

No_Know

Saying too much is saying Too much. Leopard Monkey Squirrel has truth. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Has it's thing. Whichever whatever. It's stuff I comprehend. If you like or it's useful when you need something Great! I can only mention, and whatever whatever.

Squirrel, to me is mine-ish. I use least common denominators what I can, there-by in effect doing what anyone could do or greatly successful people might have done or do. Mine? Stuff I do.

No_Know

Raipizo
04-06-2009, 03:01 PM
with your style, i would like to see some demos or something on youtube =]

No_Know
04-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Not considering really youtube. More at myspace. Hoping to include someday the first form of Squirrel as a clip.

For now though...Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu, Squirrel Stuff.

About standing Squirrel and a Kick Catcher (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55407844)

Squirrel's Dragonfly Wings and Moving Skin (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55407375)

Squirrel Discovers Rain (blocking/striking) (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55407220)

No_Know

Raipizo
04-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Ah i see nice vids =]

No_Know
04-09-2009, 12:12 PM
That's nice to hear. Awesome.

Some will be thoughts on Squirrel. Some will address current thoughts...That's likely it.

Much of what's there is Topics that came-up. I started to get more into the Original Squirrel type stuff.

Squirrel or me is about least common denominator. And it is scary for me to put something out there--people might not like-it, however this is what it is. If my most sincere thoughts/efforts are insignificant so be it. I should understan that it is insignificant to person given person's current understandings. And that it's significance is found with me. I bothered. I tcame-up with stuff, had thoughts, made effort. That Is significant. Refardless of opinion.

Right now I am to change my shape or develop. I go back to a kung-fu School for classes next year. I was only to lose weight. Not sure where I am now but I am carrying more luggage that I should when I get back to School. We see the clips. Let's see if we can notice difference. I really hope to be able to use my legs again. But that's On me. I think with Squirrel I have the tools to repair myself and develop. I say develop instead of lose weight. It is about developing not droping pounds. With a developed body appropriate sleek design, happens. I would rather be more designed than less heavy.

You know my goal-ish. Put up or get shut-out sort-of-thing... Scary..In Squirrel if you are scared of it one must address it.

No_Know

No_Know
04-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Developing Rain (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55510756)

It started to rain as I was video recording. The topic relating to Squirrel I went to a Squirrel thing--Squirrel Becomming Nature. I started studying rain--what could the rain teach me. It perceived first the angle. to mimic that I made a big milking a cow or sixties dancing gesturerising and lowering alternatiing fists to show rain continuing to fall. I sawthese as defense--as blocks or deflections..

This progresses the lesson. The big motion was white Craneish or lama pai like. but there was a gap I see as hole with bad timing. I hope to move with minimal openings. I tightened the gap but kept the angle an image of fist over fist.

Fist over fist is circle...other than anything to about that but move the circle up and down representing rain falling and keep the angle--the nature of this type of rain.

There is a Squirrel thing of Squirrel Becomming Torrential rain...

As to this clip on this post I closed a gap then mimicked the repetitive falling and the angle in which the rain comes. now up to down the Body ...Merely using fists if you pass the fists I might drop the rain theme to address your passing. I made the rain bigger tha fists covering more attack area with better reloadas far as covering top to bottom--three inhes over three inces to go up and down to including elbow and forearm--a foot and a quarter to cover up and down. There's a gap here too I closedit by sliding along the forearm.

This resembles the first of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Five Animals of Shao-lin (should be of Hung Family) Fist: Dragon.

There was a blue book on Shaolin Internal Kungfu with exercises from a form of 171... It had five animal I considered Shaolin standards but now-a-days It's not the same five that's popularly known it might seem.

This is how I Squirrel--what can I learn from in Nature...Squirrel becomming Winter was mentioned before perhaps.

I have a collection of five Hokkaido dolls in the family.. Each is showing a profession or trade. I made exercises for each of the trades people.

I practice manipulating a briefcase; mostly twirling to improve the fingers.

When It was considering teaching kids at a recreation center. A relative of someone who knew me needed something and asked if I could Teach them some kung fu . I said might be Like kung fu but not kung fu because I was not authorized to teach kung fu. I worked on something even thought the teaching didn't happen. But I have a Pizza guy move...

No_Know

Important in this Rain clip is absence of concious tension. Effect without effort allows for better effect when applying effort-ish.

No_Know

Raipizo
04-10-2009, 10:11 PM
You sound just like an old chinese kung fu master lol good job =]

No_Know
04-16-2009, 11:09 AM
I would be doing what I can recall of the School Forms as well as Squirrel.

I leave School techniques out of Squirrel. I practiced the Schoold form I most recalled and My legs seemed more flexible-ish--wider stances more comfortablly.

Squirrel as well as me cannot be solely Squirrel-ish. I am what has gone into the making of this am. I used books, manuals and comprehensions from talkies, comic books other obstervations, Nature...

Here's a clip with two things: A kick of three kicks--Squirrel becomming Winter's Snowfall; Squirrel's Cocheroach--I noticed a cocheroach and it's legs. I mimicke that and thought it to be potentially developmental.

No_Know

Snowfall (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55902280)

No_Know
04-17-2009, 12:04 PM
Kitetail in Perpetual Wind Kick (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55955471)

Earthworks Squirrel: Cocheroach, Turtle, Spider+ (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55955419)

No_Know
04-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Squirrel's Scorpion Strikes Kick (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55955547)

No_Know

Raipizo
04-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Ah hard to see all i can make out is a dark figure lol can you brighten it up some?

No_Know
04-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Wallwork Squirrel (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=56043335)

No_Know

I might could look into it some but wysiwyg for the moment.

No_Know
04-19-2009, 12:39 AM
5 forearms (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=56043623)

No_Know

No_Know
04-19-2009, 08:32 AM
Bottle grabs (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=56053323)
Closing strength of the fingertips and movement of a Drunkard's fist.

No_Know

No_Know
04-19-2009, 09:26 AM
Five Forearms+Centripital Magnets, Two Snakes Intertwine... (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=56054494)

No_Know

Raipizo
04-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Nice videos =] you looked a little outta shape back in the 90's lol

No_Know
04-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Squirrel is mainly standing. There are exercises from standing, here are some-original and recent. This is a compilation of Squirrel stuff (5) Much of the other videso clips are more Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu or Leopard-Monkey.~ I suppose it's a Squirrel thing if it is pretty--much just standing there. Not the Mooring--anchoring. In Squirrel, for as however-much your top move, from the stomach to below seems in essence still-lacking motion.

Five Forearms/Elbows........... .....0156 Five forearms is more a thrusting of elbows. Strking the ulna? but contorting so that the musclesbulk out shielding the bone from flat surfaces at lowforce.

Insect Cleans Its Pincers.............0237 A bug on a bench back at a pool. Noticed its mouth and this represents some of an insect's active mouth-parts

(Double-back Breathing).............034 1 This exercise seemed developmental. Might be useful by asthmatics.

Centripetal Magnets Grand..........0418 One magnet leads. The other follows th magnetic trail of the first magnet as a skater in curves.

Centripetal Magnets Minor...........0447 One magnet leads. The other follows th magnetic trail of the first magnet as a skater in curves. Tighter than Grand.

Two Snakes Intertwine ...............0513 Seemed like two snkes intertwining.

Guard/Chi-Na Practice (Self).........0535 Some techniques used with/on an opponent can be developed in individual practice I like to think.

Crane's Beak Block Practice (Self).0609 Some techniques used with/on an opponent can be developed in individual practice I like to think.

Eleven Blocks................................0713 Getting hit on the side or from behind these might could address such...It's the theory of protection, if not truely applicable then it is exercise or development.

Yin and Yang Arms...................... 1013 Eight closing circles with hands in eight ways--Top=t Bottom=b Palm=p To the sky=u To the ground=d Left=l Right=r; ltpu, rbpd; ltpd, rbpu;ltpu, rbpu; ltpd, rbpd; to make this eigght ways I should have rtpu, lbpd; rtpd, lbpu; rtpu, lbpu; rtpd, lbpd. Yet in doing this

r:
...tpu
..........bpd,1
..........bpu,2
...tpd
..........bpd,3
..........bpu,4

l:
...tpu
..........bpd,5
..........bpu,6
...tpd
..........bpd,7
..........bpu,8

tpu,bpu might be overlaping techniques if not for the r,l. and with the r,l I can have eight otherwise I might get six. In Kung-Fu thingies with six it might be actually eight with the redundancy removed.

This however Is what I noted for being on the clip.

trpd,blpu;trpd,blpu; tlpu, brpd;trpu,blpd;trpu, blpu;tlpu, brpu; tlpu, brpu;trpd, blpd.

Of course the p could be removed and the integrity of the instructions could be kept. Even forming words from this phrases reduced to initials Trod, Blou(Blow),...

I did:

Trod Blou...Trod Blow
Trod Blou...Trod Blow...Trod Blew...Trod blue
To lou Brod
Trou Blod
Trou Blou
To lou Brou
To lou Brou
Trod Blod

Infinity Sword..................... ........1137 Sword cutting in an infinity pattern, to involve large and small , close and distant. Left right; close to far; far to close and small to large; large to small should be addressed where possible and is in Squirrel. This addresses all ways of possible for hands and limbs. whichshould have the greatest versitility and development.-ish

Develop Solar-plexus Well-Spring....1140 My weakest section developed for bieng struck and maintaining even unconciously tensed breathing.

Develop Solar-plexus Crane's Beak..1155

Nine Section Srtike-Struck............1248 This starts in the clip with a two strijke developing stomach and inner chest ribs using the forearms to touch on th solar plexus.

Walking as I can bear to do...........1258 No_Know

No_Know
04-22-2009, 04:08 PM
The Chin Na practice reference is a reference to a deflecting move seen at least in Chinese moves which turns the arm. It might include a tug and a press from the other hand or arm. But the initial move is all I need because it addresses punches in my theorizing. My actual interest would be to break a grab. The grab is it's own break. This exercise allows me to hone-ish instinct and perhaps techniqie, therefore Speed or Efficiency, Durability--Strength.

The Crane's Beak Block Practice does similarly, in getting me experience holding the hand while contacting. Gets my wrist used to getting hit and perhaps doing multiple Crane's Beak blocks one after the other. The hand can be altered to a standard fist or mantis claw Leopard claw, Tiger Claw, Phoenix-Eye Fist, Eagal Talons, Heung Family Snake Head, Heung Family Snake tail, open palm...

Hitting myself:

Primarily was solar plexus centered. For me that went to hitting around the solar plexus to cover a strike catching the edge of the area at which I practice. Using the forarms is habit from other exerciseswhere bringing the arm in...I just thought it would be good some way to hit myself with my elbow or forearm.

Any where I could get hit I could get surprised or downed. I hit me first. I should hit me with great duration (built-up to as pieces of paper stack to form a ream of paper). Great Duration but even Breath. as I gently hit meI am to be aware of breath(even-ness not stinkiness--but as I practice my breath can get less stinky , breathing out the bad breath; Continually pushing out the remnants, cleaning my mouth and refreshing the contents of my lungs.

The benefit of Strike Struck is allowing for fast out as well as fast in. Alternating I am motivated to make my hit out as impressive as my hit in. I can hit out hard but I get tired or hurtmyself for that one Big strike. Also I hurtmyself with a matching strke In. My strikes In should be less than my strikes out. and my strikes out should be paced. I mentioned doing this for the duration of a song. A fight should last no longer than a song. But a round lasts slightly Longer than a song. Done a few times I get tired but consider this practice Success because I did it. In a fight getting disabed and tired my practice is Failure because it was not enough to apply. Actually was success because all practice can benefit. The failure was not in application but in Endurance.

I find this Strike Struck or Nine Gates or Develop the solar plexus developmental...
If from it I can get hit and keep even breathing very whatever but I practice because I think it seems good--Developmental, however it might be useful.

Whatever one gets out of whatever, whatever whatever.

No_Know

Raipizo
04-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Wow, a lot of exercise i noticed =D maybe just your diet? meh idk i eat pretty healthy myself and people think i'm weird. Lol

No_Know
04-27-2009, 03:55 PM
I might other than understand the mention of might-be just my diet? and a lot of exercise..

Eating and moving should be studied and streamlined perhaps.

Moving without seeming effort. Continuing perpetually. Enduring and being within Comfort...Squirrel would-likes.

I like moving certain ways and studying movement. Breathing, very nice.

No Know

No_Know
04-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Strike-Struck, Developmental, Pullthe Floor Push the wall;Pull the Wall Push the Floor, Squirrel's Snail (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=56564643)

No_Know

I introduced more block moves to strike-Struck. I also just went fast favoring Struck to technique and developing better Strike.

No_Know

No_Know
04-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Five blocks seem reasonable from strike Struck which then might be Block-Deflect- Struck.

Snail and Pull the wall Push the floor pull the floor push the wall need a standardization to cover all reasonable ways of in-out up down forward backward palm-up palm down sort of thing

No_Know

Raipizo
05-01-2009, 09:48 PM
much better lighting in that video it looks as if the slow movements in there were resembling that of tai chi or qi gong some type of meditative slowness to them.

No_Know
05-02-2009, 12:24 PM
The push the Floor Pull the Wall Pull the Wall Push the Floor one is breathe-in on push or out moves. Breathe-out on pull or in moves. Somehow the every way thing seems important. That is why the last part of the last posted clip has fast and slower moves. Part of the completeness is fast and slower--Forward and backward. I come-up with the exercises, call them what you will.

There might be one other with speed as part. I call it Yin-Yang Arms and Legs.

No_Know

Raipizo
05-02-2009, 09:44 PM
did you ever think of making a combat application video for the techniques? I think that would be pretty cool.

No_Know
05-05-2009, 03:08 PM
The recent stuff seems themed around the nature of a punch or punching. I might be able to do something with clips and make a compact disc with information on my thinking.

Combat application would of course be theoretical, as my mind is the greatest model I have.

I would cover, punch type things from a few more thinkings and hopefully put it together.

Concern when I originally thought of such a thing as combat applications video was my lack of testing. So many hard-core or devoted people to punching and working with partners, training courses/systems, methods or stylings which focus there...I might prefer to do other than claim my stuff works. Whatever whatever. I like it. It's Fun. I would like to think that it is developmental. Wouldn't want to say for sure that it would work. The factors involved with a thing working...

Rain-technique punches; Strike-Struck practice; and Play the Drum; punches with punced back avoidance, single-armed punching and Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E. or Delta techniques. They might tie-in and make for another form.

Your thoughts on the result, at that moment would be appreciated Rapizio, and others.

No_Know

No_Know
05-05-2009, 03:25 PM
In Squirrel Sample (4-19-2009; Post #372, of this thread--"The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?") The first set of stuffies Five Fore-arms please note how much movement there is in the hips. Squirrel began as a prime thing being one part not forcing the other part to be moved noticablly. I would wash dishes and my hips would rotate-ish. I began washing movement at a pace that my hips remained stable-This required toes, feet, ankle, knee, thigh consideration. But it became Squirrel to do other than movemore quickly than the other part could remain stable.

No_Know

No_Know
05-07-2009, 08:25 AM
I am finding this Strike-Struck thing to be beneficial for design. I might have realized that pincingcan relese muscle sections.

Pinching shallowly the under inner thigh affects the flank. Pinching the bicep affects the side of the neck...If there is a tight area pinch the release zone.

Pinching the area above the tight zone has been working for mw better moving.

No_Know

No_Know
05-07-2009, 08:25 AM
I am finding this Strike-Struck thing to be beneficial for design. I might have realized that pincingcan relese muscle sections.

Pinching shallowly the under inner thigh affects the flank. Pinching the bicep affects the side of the neck...If there is a tight area pinch the release zone.

Pinching the area above the tight zone has been working for me better moving.

No_Know

No_Know
05-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Uppercut Prevention (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=57151471)

Straight punch with centerline block to protect against uppercut. Then I go through what seemed like an alternative to that J block--it's a variation of thirteen ways' shoulder wrist (low).

Also, this went into my level of coordination of palm and fist. Going only as fast as you can comprehend at your most confused goes to efficiency...sword draw. This synchronizes Perception with Action--Comprehension.

Raipizo
05-10-2009, 11:31 AM
The second technique could be useful just for pushing down a punch possibly i would suggest obviously shifting away or moving back to avoid the possibility of it still hitting you.

Raipizo
05-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Possibly talk on the videos to lead people through the techniques?

No_Know
05-10-2009, 04:50 PM
I will look into that Raipizo

Strike Struck: Fists and Blocks (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=57151052)

Strike Struck. Rain. Moving rain and moving Strike Struck and Block and Punch, because your development changes while in motion differs from development still. Muscles developed still get stronger in general but are only best from still they are less effective when twisted or in motion. To be stronger technique while moving. this is also for coordination including punching the face. This includes a talk at the end on what you saw in the clip was about.

Strike-Struck:Block and Strike More Blocks (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=57100926)
Before Strike -Struck there was was punch, two blocks--an outer block same-side, an outer block crossing my body and an elbow strike in fast successionat a pace of one technique every second or half second sort-of thing. Realizing there was a greater variety of attacks that could be enacted on me while I was punching, there came more blocks. Punching while striking one' self and occasionally using one of the thirteen blocks/deflects--ways.

Eventually the coordination would have you doing all the ways although some repeat. Mix with punch-like strikes and perhaps horizontal elbows and vertical elbows, each with a retraction that hits the shlouders, pecs, xiphoid process, solar plexus, ends of the ribs. the side abdominal, the front abdominal--stomach and gut.

Punch Resistance (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=57100811)

There was a technique about which I read called breaking Waves. Incorporating seperating arms while some-what bound. I practice seperating arm techniqes using jute twine walking and kicks. People talk of partner training. I In Squirreling I used to use Earth or wall. I began partner techniques by myself--initially crossing hands Then there was doing a technique and making a sound as if you hit with your strike. I like techniquing to make noise, I find I am providing contact to that area of attack. Now I went to resistance such as if the technique got stopped. I did with seven blocks of Hung Gar Tiger Crane-Bucksam Kong and now reversepunch/straight punch.

Here, grab your punch as quickly as you can release it only to continue punching with the hand that was the grab. Now grab that punch. Punch and grab until one arm has fully extended punch--No punch is fully extended as the elbow has bend (to keep it from being more easily hyperextended).

36 Fists (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=57101605)

Taking the Squirrel conditioning to the face; one's own.

No_Know

No_Know
05-12-2009, 06:45 AM
Raipizo, I have begun to make wav files for the most recent video clips at myspace. If you wonder something in particular besides the explanation you just asked, tell me and I'll look to add notes to that clip or convey my thoughts what I can.

No_Know
05-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Note:Consult a Health professional, Medical professional, certified personal trainer or martial arts instructor before trying stuff posted by No_Know. Also, perhaps consult your parent or guardian before trying anything No_Know posts.-No_Know

Talkie: Strike-Struck Formalized; additions/pointers (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=57450109)

Volume levels might need to be higher to hear me but This clip includes some explaination or telling of what is going-on. There you go Raipizo.

No_Know

No_Know
06-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Two became Three Three became eight. REealized eight might be six. Eight(six)becomes thirteen. Thirteen becomes twenty-two. The thirteen address outside to inside attacks. These are perhaps low percentage when one on one or outside attacks narrow within two-feet which might elimminate the effectiveness of sweeping or jamming blocks-deflections. I saw a video clip of a girl fight with straight punches. What I had could address tah somewhat perhaps, but I looked for closer-in deflections. Including these closer-in deflections I am at twenty-two ways.

On the practicing, there is from top to in a repeatable pattern of ways. This pattern can also be done alternating sides as left (fully) and right (fully). It can be done right and left alternating--first way left, first way right; second way left, second way right...First way right first way left; second way left second way right...It can be done. Instinctively alternating left and right--no pattern but your tendencies and Will.

Strike-Struck can be done on it's own or with ways.

Strike struck as you might notice if you see enough of the twenty two minute five seconds video clip (link in last post) the striking can be other than straight-ish ahead of the thorax. Side and even upper and rear are encouraged at some point. I bring-up uypper as my position might not at all moments be over my feet. Being on the ground it might be productive/beneficial to punch horizontal to the ground--passed my ears to knock at shins/anckles/knees/calves, Acheles' tendons...kneeling or downed opponents. Actually practicing Strike struck on the ground is Squirrel and Great!. One reduces the retreat of air when standing and allows a different distribution of force when struck, as well as the different conformatation of the internals. The gravity factor plays different on the arms when striking and much more-so perhaps when striking in the variety of directions I might have indicated (rear can be done with elbows; in Squirrel doing a thing its most minimal is still addressing that regardless of noticed results--a high kick might be as high as an anckle orthe fheight of one's own chin as long as it is the extreme of your ability within comfort it is a high kick.

Strikes to the rear thorax are good development as well as the struck potential broadening to the flanks more.

I incorporated chops to struck the armpits and collar bone areas as well as slaps to the neck and face (the face also gets chops. This is to familiarize one's self with getting ht and making suceptible areas used to potential trauma. Hopefully in practice I might gleam how to perceive the different angles from which I might get hit and be able to tolerate better than if not had practiced Strike-Struck of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

Hit the ears some too. And sides of the face and head some-what. There is a flat palm tips strike to Struck the upper body and shoulders (palms down and side and I suppose palms up)

Chops poking palms, slaps, punches, elbows Strike; forearms, palm heels, palms, Leopard fists, chops (pinky), chops (thumbs).

This is near where I have been this Now.

No_Know

No_Know
06-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Resistance practice with talking (close) (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=58777873)

Squirrel Resistance Practice with talking (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=58776461)

Fist and elbow resistance practice.

No_Know

No_Know
06-15-2009, 05:30 PM
I noticed the curve from the side. as if my torso fell off of my hips. One situation would be my spine supporting me from behind me as if my top portion was a banner-ish. I had a mention that such distendedness --butt sticking out (though clothed) is an aid for the tummy to stick-out to include over.

I have started to pick-up my knees. The thinking being use gets you loose. I prefer to do other than use my thighs buta proper teasing might help locomoting be more pleasing. Ah, also resistance for my legs. gentle stomping on the hard ground and blocking my own rising knee/thigh.

One more aspect of punching is elbow position in relation to fist position. Elbow forward places fist frward. Elbow away from body, a more strained and weak strike when striking forward-ish.

A punch goes to an elbow. An elbow goes to a block. This morning I went from punch to elbow to block-strike. Striking with the elbow while blocking with the spread fingers or web hand... There's a three block series I like I hop to map these little forms that play at efficiency of flow.

No_Know

No_Know
06-25-2009, 11:43 PM
More complete Strike Struck (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=59582361)

Raipizo
06-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Lol i haven't logged on this in such a long time i'm mainly at wle forums :]

Raipizo
06-27-2009, 12:14 PM
good job with the talk sections :] it would be easier if you had like a mic you could just talk as you do it ya know lol.

Raipizo
06-27-2009, 12:17 PM
whoops nvm you started to do that a little i see on your newer videos i was looking at some from months ago, cool vids =]

No_Know
07-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Just got my Food Stamps card. This feeling of thankfulness Is so shameful. A person should not ever be joyous to eat. It happens and I am joyous and tearful that I am joyful.

When someone is kind or considerate sometimes I am sorrowful to be happy or appreciative. When I feel such relief I was in a place other than so nice.

Squirrel concept People can be trusted to be Human. Humans are not required to be humane. Except for the grace or greed of others one is All one. There is a sway of being where-in one might survive; even live.

I mention this under Squirrl Other Atrs section because I came-up with stuff for my living. i went into breating for better life. I looked into movement thinking someone(s) faster could help end me that I was. I thought of the things I could not combat defeat fight and win and figured was to develop to survive better.

I do other than say Win. I find it is not Win as much as Not lose. When one does good they do not gain points as much as they do not lose points right now.

Life is maintenance. Living is Learing. Breath is Most. All has significance and I No_Know

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program is more the name than Food Stamps (S.N.A.P.)...appreciation to have opportunity to eat better for even one meal. I only need to make it to the next opportunity to have better sustainable maintenance.

No regrets. No explainations. Do not thank, but Appreciate. There might be possibilities. Breathe... Squirrel-ish...

No_Know

Raipizo
07-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Yeah it is nice my attitude on generosity has changed quite a bit if i do say so no idea why, it's just like my own little code i try to be generous and nice to others :], do you use food stamps?

No_Know
07-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Do I use food stamps? Yes.

No_Know

No_Know
07-12-2009, 08:23 AM
No_Know a.k.a. Iceman (by NBC Television) (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=60387231)

Recorded Stability of No_Know one moment on camera.

No_Know

No_Know
07-13-2009, 01:00 AM
My footwork is Breathing, at least in the clip aired on NBC Television channel. Beauty? That's a nice say.

Promotion I hope is other than a Squirrel interest. YouTube Would likely increase viewership. I like what I do. I like what I say. I like my approach. I like my comprehensions. I might not be sure what good viewership is.

Learn through perception. Whatever you get out of whatever, whatever whatever. Someone told one he was interested in learning Squirrel. He probabally already Knows it as do you and you and at least some. Being appropriate, Breathing, Fun, Design, Movement, Comprehension, Development-extreme body mechanics...How I act and react began his teachings in Squirrel. I would convey Squirrel by my living-ish. What is not gotten might not be missed. Though perhaps a loss. I will likely not divine ways impossible for Humans, yet I might convey combinations worth-while not readily stumbled across.

Earnings in mind, I might present on YouTube, but not motivated to promote Squirrel. Promoting Squirrel doesn't necessarily do me any Good. Squirrel came into being for Ernie Moore Jr. No explainations. Be.

No_Know

Raipizo
07-13-2009, 09:55 AM
XD, Nice moves

IronWeasel
07-13-2009, 01:11 PM
No_Know a.k.a. Iceman (by NBC Television) (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=60387231)

Recorded Stability of No_Know one moment on camera.

No_Know

Awesome!

Squirrell FTW!

Raipizo
07-13-2009, 07:12 PM
i wish i could do that it would be useful around where i live lol.

No_Know
07-14-2009, 04:43 AM
:-) :-) :-)

No_Know
07-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Essence of this Universe according to Squirrel is Frequency, Design
Frequency addresses quantity, and level, visibility, sound... Design addresses Systems and all forms of constructs, subatomic to macroatomic-items, relationships...

The Least Common Denominator seems significant to Comprehension.

No_Know

No_Know
07-24-2009, 10:14 AM
Leopard-Monkey:Squirrel (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=60980358)

Talk during. Low volume to start. Shoulder to knee shot. Some techniques not fully visible.

No_Know

goju
07-27-2009, 06:32 PM
I alSO SAW SOMETHING LIKE WHAT GENSE SAID ON THE FIRST PAGE HOWEVER IT WAS A QIGONG ROUTINE NOT A MARTIAL ART

hhowever ive recently discovered the frog style so who knows~

No_Know
07-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Except for the name Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel I wouldn't want to call it a Kung-Fu. How I mention some things about Squirrel you might consider it a Qigong. I think that those both are such established things I do not have any business calling Squirrel a Kung-Fu, Self-Defense, Self-Protection nor Qigong. It's Squirrel. I like it. I am still making it-up since thirty one years ago.

Squirrel is perhaps a Conceptualization.

And thank you goju for posting.

No_Know

brothernumber9
07-30-2009, 07:59 AM
HA! you re-discovered the Fred Sanford kung fu style. Then instead of yelling with each strike, upon impact you just say "Ya big Dummie!".

No_Know
07-30-2009, 08:07 AM
I move about as fast as Mr. Sanford (he moves faster); and yes some of the technique remarkablly resembles his fight-off technique.

No_Know

No_Know
08-29-2009, 03:46 PM
The Tree of Life has branches with branches with branches...that for some become roots for some who grow and branch...

Sounds good to some, but I might not know about any tree of Life nor living.

Two blocks became thirteen. Thirteen became fourteen. Fourteen became twenty-two. twenty two became twenty-six. Twenty-six became thirty-four...

An elbow becomes an elbow and then a extension...From here how can I strike with the minimal getting struck. Every move is being significant yet must not open me to being struck. However every strike leaves a vulnerable place that with timing and reach could get me or catch me. Every after move goes to where my vulnerable was last move. I begin to cover my now old vulnerable zone. But an opponent could have been striking me while I was striking an opponent. I should cover close to far--cover as if a successful strike is about to land. Yet, allowing for a late attack to the old vulnerable zone.

Based on one move; all moves that follow, maintaining a factor of guard.

No_Know

jmd161
08-30-2009, 08:57 PM
I move about as fast as Mr. Sanford (he moves faster); and yes some of the technique remarkablly resembles his fight-off technique.

No_Know

Did you have hip surgery or something? I'm just asking cause I notice how you move when you walk.

jeff:)

taai gihk yahn
08-31-2009, 06:41 AM
Did you have hip surgery or something? I'm just asking cause I notice how you move when you walk.

jeff:)

looks more like lumbar vertebral laminectomy / fusion sort of thing; but I could be wrong...

No_Know
09-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Jeff, absence of Hip surgery. taai gihk yahn, yes there seems to be a fusion but of contracted muscles. Other than surgery. Thanks for the comments.

Calf, back of thigh, inside of thigh, hip, inside hip--high inner thigh, side pelvis, lower abdominal, coccyx, areas of the gluteous maximus and lumbar region muscles/tendons ligaments play a part in how I walk, I think. My legs are actually wrong in my hips right now. I think the muscles are pulleys I am to conceptualize well enough to comprehend the interplay of this pulley system or sets of systems. I think I need to set my proximal thigh head--even press it up into the socket then tighten the muscles to temporarily hold the bone in place. Then Do high frequency exercises to activate or use the muscles with my leg in the right configuration in my hip. The musles might grow or strengthen then I must be diligent to breathe/move/ step/adjust...if I had maintained diligence I might have been able to moniter and keep adjustments to have been more preferrablly in place...

This is how I Squirrel, to fix myself and to be wary of worsening-ish. I supposedly Have what I need through comprehension. When I can do recordings Well see how I do. The scariestthing for me is to Test Squirrel. I come-up with the exercises or movements and like it or think it's something. But to test it and it be other than My Say says my say was off...Unpreferred.

I Squirrel for Life. I Squirrel for Living. My Breathing is Squirrel and I am only anything by my Squirreling. Yes I would be something without Squirrel. But I am so greatly much more by Squirrel. Presumptions? Probabally.

I Think. I Breathe. I Dream. As long as one is aware...Very Good.

No_Know

No_Know
09-22-2009, 06:46 PM
I recently heard of something that was posted in this thread, lumbar vertebral laminectomy -taai gihk yahn. The commercial referred to tightnes. Thinking of what is going on I think it is very tight muscles distorting things. Hadn't considered pressure on the spine creating weakness. I can massage or muscle or polish/scour the bone and there is relief or increased functionality. Also I can press a place on a muscle chord/line and there is ease. Because there is relief at physical manipulation I am fixable relating to getting my musle tension to lower levels.

Once I figure the combination to have constant ease from current, I am considering that I might need to strengthen. Strengthen by use.

Kung fu to me was forms (in part But forms always had functionality and useability to me--there was speed and someone on the receiving end; that's the only way I could get the technique and what made it worthwhile to do; to understand the technique I must understand how it functions in actual use or how it can or is suppoesed to--force strength stress counter and variation). There are at least two sets of Legwork-Footwork.

I realized that frequent use is how to heal the muscles correct working them. To address the tightness of the hip, I tighten that area then move my knee back and front in a small movement--this should strtch without tearing if the movement is small enough. When I stop the rocking or cradle move and release my willed grab at the area there should be looserness. I did the basic technique for beating leg cramps--hold the reacting muscle string down to stopor reduce the pull then extend the muscle-stretching it. when the press is released you have a longer musle string and initial reliefbecause of the less tight.

I do a physical manip that feels gloriously great Next day I am more crippled. The fix to loosen or stretch on a livesystem there is shortening or tightening. The beat for that muscle thing, my comprehension is to get a stretch bigger than the collapse (Note this can be done through frequent stretches (even multiples that day)). Blah blah blah

I have a concept in Squirrel to affect changes subatomically. One is red balls and the other is Hands-Over.

I have had concern at testing Squirrel stuff. Other than nice if I am wrong or it doesn't work. Another Squirrel thing though is if you are afraid to then you perhaps should do in general as do not face down a bullet fired from a gun or jumping off of things at great height...Other than defined, but a thought...concept.

No_Know

No_Know
10-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Doing the Street Fight Self Defense form beginning part seems helpful.

No_Know

No_Know
10-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Doing Night of the Gauntlet form my flexibility increased.

Doing Squirrel's Vacuum Cleaner techniques also greater flexibility and stability.

No_Know

No_Know
10-08-2009, 09:51 AM
I would come-up with exercises based from conceptualizations--What's the best style, What's the best technique...I thought to make my own Kung-Fu Style. My awareness at the moment was mimick or emmulate or pattern moves to be like the animalsthat do them. Actually, tigers claw but mimicking a clawing tiger I still did not have claws...but I might strengthen my fingers. Mimicking an alert crane balancing I did not grow wings nor did wings appear. But I might strengthen my arms and improve my balance. This does not make me beastial. But improves my humanity. WE are seed and seedling. We learn from each other, We learn and develop from our environments. And we have a nature--a culmanation of the unuions before us. There is seed and egg. They form a nature. That nature adapts and is true to itself. It is itself in that it grow or continues, and in How it adapts. I am a neutral thing. I No_Know how to be nor what direction to go. Within my neutralness I have thought and interest. My interest and thought got me to combining the various animals. I had seen there was a Tiger/ Crane. My ingredients were Tiger--Develops the bone and Power, Leapard--develops the ligaments(tendons) and is for Ferocity, Dragon--Spirit, is for Grappling, Snake--Chi (breath), Crane--Sperm (longevity), Mantis--Seven Star (Twelve word Key, Monkey--playfullness. I chose Leopard-Monkey.

...Comming home from school one day I saw a squirrel on the cement topped brick perimeter fence that was on one side of the property. This was mid-way along the front yard. The squirrel was standing waist above knees. The thick thighs spoke to kicking whick I liked as a primary. The thought of it jumping behind it's self from a waist above knees position and hit the ground running, spoke to its abdominal development...and I was pudgy. Something that could address both kicks and abdominals~...Also a squirrel plays any has claws. A squirrel is a leopard monkey. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu would be Squirrel.

I went into the livingroom at some point and thought what is squirrel? I was perhaps working at a form. I would begin with the nature of Squirrel. what is it to Squirrel? Squirrels stand. Not only is it the begining of the first form merely called the first form if named or called at all, but also the foundation of Squirrel--posture. From defined posture, tailored movements. While creating~ a form incorporate fighting theory. I had perhaps a few. Alternating levels Low-High, High, Low. From Squirrel waist below knees to Upwerd moving knee one side-return to standing waist below knees. Upward moving other knee. Tiger tail Kick From two part book Heun Kuen Five Pattern Fist. Snake strikes from under rock--bring Tiger Tail kick forwardpassed waist below knees stance to be extended in front (Knee/shin level pointed toe (could go flat foot)kick...

Flex the foot Gymnastics toepointing cheats one of the flixibility. Constantly pull the back part of the leg to gain/maintain flexibility.

Other than tip-toe--if I cannot reach it flat footed I should do something else. The cheat of tip toing allows my stuff to shorten and flexibility loss.

Other than lean--when getting up other than support of self. no hands on floor, no railings no walls...if these things were not available I would get up. I would get up then I can get up now without the use of them. This develops me, using me for ballast and grounding and foundation.

Run through of one exercise might take forty minutes. So long...I come-up with them, believe-in them seldom do them again.

I had sayings, I started to do a salute at the beginning of practice and say the words. If I had students they might not hold to the saying the words or it might get lax and start to do other than happen. No mor Words of Squirrel to initialize practice. If I needed Squirrel There would be no Practice opening, no warm-ups My worst Squirrel at any moment was the Best I could do Squirrel. Squirrel techniques had to be able to occur literally at any moment. I had to be able to fall to the ground (Fastes way to remove myself from some striking levels.

Attacking leaves me vulnerable Like pictures in a manual. many attacks have an opening zone. The next move close that zone but I am hit if they attack an opening zone for the attack I am about to use and use. If I close an opening I have to dart to one of the other openings created by closing the last opening. With multiple open zones I must guess at where to go and retract committed defenses when realize I picked the wrong opening to close. I begin to play an averages game and it is chance that I am correct. Guessing correctly only lasts so long. Even if I read the attack There might be more than I can read at the moment or I might not know that dialect and misread...Attack leaves one more vulnerable. Other than attack.

It is a Kung-Fu so there is ending it One strike in Squirrel--throat strike...

Embarassment is a gojugoroku--something that could be usedagainst me. Therefore it became I was to do other than become embarrassed.

When you finally address things of which I had fear it was not so bad once it was begun or done--getting up in the morning (not fear as much as coersion that I get more benefit by going back to unconciousness or the such. Address fearsas they likely are other than the bad I think them from this Now. (Fearless can be inappropriate--bridge jumping from-not afraid if falling from a bridge, calculate landing strategy/ falling strategy but with chances of doing other than most preferred, choose others with greater likliness of preferred result delivery..

When vacuum cleaning and Squirrel Mind--What if attacked while vacuum cleaning? (how to address such). More than one attacking likely Should address that likeliness if only one could handle one if prepared for several. Prepare for morethan could handle related to if faced with more than I can handle but only prepare for current skill level, I am at a loss. and I would not develop as much as handling more than I think I can regarding getting atacked.

High kick cannot reach weak target area--weak enough to cripple with one hit to address multiple simultaneous attacks. I am going to get grabbed or someone will close on me when I attack another regardless of my speed.

Three ankle/shin kicks. I can do this today improved from two days ago. I must pick a few exercises to practice daily (not necessarily the same. Strength from dilligence/doing...

Rain Punches.

One minute practice might mean delivery for real for five seconds. Carry that, one hour practice capable at Ernie MooreJr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Rain Hands/Punches might mean one minute in a real situation. Current capability-ten second maintenance.

No_Know

No_Know
10-18-2009, 06:02 PM
I got a cramp in my calf last night (Saturday 18 October 2009). In Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel there's a thing of developing by cramp. Also, by sleeping limbs. When my arm falls asleep and I cannot use my hand so good I comprehend using my hand. The thought is if I can control my limbs when they are asleep I have better control with them when functioning not asleep.

To me a cramp is a means to a level of development. A cramp can improve flexibility. If you get through the cramp the cramped zone is more flexible--letting the cramp process through or continue until it stops on its own. In Squirrel there is breathing or craming the cramp--squeezing the squeezing part. Somehow beating the squeeze to its squeeze seemed reasonable.

No_Know

My leg had an essence of feeling better--less stressed, more movement (without badness~).

No_Know

No_Know
10-20-2009, 07:46 AM
If I start doing more in the way of kung-fu now I could have been doing more all along-ish.

No_Know

But there Are situations there get to be obligations. Then there is conflicting thought. Be Live. Breathe. Understand your nature. Decide how you would like to be. When people try to convince you of something, feel warned there is a chance of set-up happening to you and Think. Feel. Be appropriate with all things in mind-~ish.

No_Know

Tao Of The Fist
10-20-2009, 08:54 PM
With all the talk on squirrel style, has anyone talked about hamster style?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQrHsrKIspM

No_Know
10-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Talk of bear, toad, doggy, dog and frog style got mention that they exist. Much like the video link you provided only suggestion or mention of it's existance but no details. Yet...

In Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel there is a Hamster-Dog Style. I asked at another site if some one would like their own style and thought to design one for them. They were interested in a hamster style and connected a dog somehow. I assigned to them to improve their grip. The style was to be useful with multiple assailants (5 to 8). I said for person to twist the wet out of a wet cloth/towel. This should improve the grip. They were incapacitated at the moment (Hope they healed). I gave them the necessary function of the gripping. I went on to design the what-about-it of the Squirrel's Hamster-Dog style.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Hamster-Dog Style stands on the ball areas of the foot. Like the paws of the wolf/dog with the heels up--a person wearing a high heeled shoe, the heel is elevateded. The knee of the supporting leg is bent for stability as balance is shifting some-what.

The arms are out with elbows down / l l \ like lobster or scorpion front arms. The dropped elbows guard against getting sneaked from underneath. Also this lower position allows for rolling out of the forearms in a deflecting motion that would be used in a grab or strike. To strike, the position of the elblow determines the range of strikes.

The hands are partially clenched as a curled Leopard's fist or open leopard's paw, or curved Ying Jow Pai claw hand (might be similar).

This one support leg posture leaning forward with elbows half way up and half way down and hands that use the third nuckle of the fingers and the second nuckle of the thumb.

For those with no thumb it would be a grab of the third nuckle of the fingers and the heel of the palm.

An open fist or Tiger claw grab is possible but the fingers are at greater risk or compramisable fully extended as opposed to doubled-in--maintaining an ability to grab with less vulnerability for getting grabbed and damaged or grabbed and controled.

The head faces down to watch the shins and feet. Turning the gaze one can see for greater than two hundred seventy degrees around. Proximity and intention by knee position over foot and foot pointing and heel position...unless they are grabbing they move from their feet. Feet tell who is acting where and how they are moving (to some extent).

The lifted leg resembles what we might think of as the dog urinating posture of one leg up. The leg up might give hesitation to rushing in that way or approaching that side. The bent knee is prepped for snap kick (heel, top of foot, ball of foot) . Also, a lateral stomp kick or back kick. A knee down side kick to knee down back kick might be possibble. What is included is stomp/-thrust kick across the center line to the knees or shins opposite the side of the kicking leg; in front or behind the support leg.

I suppose after some kicks one might switch feet as support legs. But this posture hopefully buys one some moments from getting attacked immediately.

The support leg being bent can have some resistance to sweep except below the calf.

Hamster might not have been mentioned until here in this thread.

From the Squirrel's Hamster-Dog Posture it intimidates and jams leg movements to keep from closing and grab to off-set--grab twist or grab hard--bite with the grab, but release to knock or grab as needed. grabs last less than seconds to be available to deal with incomming or other situations. And avoid being used to pull off balance or into a grab. blocking or deflecting can be done with a knee guided calf/shin portion of the leg.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Hamster-Dog Style...

No_Know

No_Know
10-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Part of Squirrel is reliance. I might not have____later therefore I should do without..I will not always have a crutch. I should manage to walk free. I might not always have a place on which to lean, therefore I should rely on mechanics to manage to do other than lean on things. I am all that I am promised-ish and I must do as best as can with this.

I am to Squirrel-Becomming Earth in dynamic tension thighs and abs (hopefully most muscle places and move as if within Earth. I should rock my heel backwards whilde holdting my muscles to the bone/joint This should stretch while holding the muscle somewhat in tact.. I should stomp gently and force the bone into the hip socket. I should conceptualize red balls that subatomicallyspace the molecules increasing flexibility allowing the muscles to not pull my legs and other areas askew as much.

I should continue with my new Push-Ups; Squirrel's Wounded Leopard Push-Ups and variations of Hercules Elbow (I actually get off of the ground recently).

And I should do Squirrel's Vacuum Cleaner Kicks or Squirrel's Open the Nine Gates Kick (I can at best do five gates recently-ish--The moment talks--one better knows after a moment than before that moment.-ish

I shouls take-in the Sun and connect to the Earth. I should blend with the Wind and I should breathe through my skin...

I walk like a gorilla going from item to item--rail or wall; not letting go until I feel secure in my next hold or catch. I, in Squirrel, comprehend, conceptualize and be.

Love

No_Know

Raipizo
10-27-2009, 01:17 PM
what is wrong with your walking? didn't quite catch that.

No_Know
10-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Raipizo, It's muchly that I used to walk better. The clips on me doing T'ai Chi Ch'uan type stuff and No_Know's Street-Fight Self-Defense clips migh show better some of the walking thing about which I speak.

The connection in my hip seems bad and weak. I wobble when I walk. I have been told I limp when I walk. I have to work at walking and sitting, at stepping-up stairs or down from a curb, I can hardly lift my legs when I am on the ground or move them to get from off the ground.

When I walk away from the camera or to the camera in the myspace video clip I might seem to hobble or go from oneside to another...I No_Know

If it looks like acceptable walking O.K. But I usually walk one foot in front of the other.

I step cautiously though. My gait is short because there's a twinge when I step ****her. Too far out and my support hip...It feels like my thighs are not in the hip correctly. It feels as though my leg will seperate from my hip or slip out or slip off.

My legs do not support me anymore--I do not have the strength to push up or push off as when standing or walking. I cannot take steps as easily as before. I constantly dread space between my feet and the ground, Depending on stepping I risk a seperation of my leg bone from my hip zone.

I do not say I have pain when I walk, I merely have to adjust my breathing...the sensation is what it is. I hopefully do not define it. Once I define it I can grade it then I can suffer. I used to...I should not dwellin the passed nor regret...

I can stand with my feet not more than nine inches apart. I cannot pick-up my knees to use steps without a feeling of weakness-to-failure and a wall or rail.

When I begin to stand I use my hands as support near my knees and I go slow-ish as I have the the proximal thigh bone play in the hip until it pops into smooth-ness or I guard it and it seems safe to relenquish support.

No_Know
11-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Squirrel technique names-some

No_Know
11-07-2009, 02:23 PM
More techniques Squirrel-ish

No_Know

No_Know
11-07-2009, 11:31 PM
I was able to do Kitetail Kick in Perpetual Wind--an Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel thing.

I seem to be getting back minor functionality in some aspects of my legs--stability standing on one foot toes forward. Dynamic tension with flexion and extensionand short quick moves and stomping/jarring motions--use seems significant.

No_Know

No_Know
11-11-2009, 04:25 PM
I 'd heard that south of the gulf of Mexico. It was indicated that it would come North into the United States of America. I did what I thought was a counter turning wind nicking the edge of H. Ida~ to take the wind out-of-it~diminish it. I heard the next day it was though unexpectedly, breaking-up.

Saying after results happens leaves at least some to doubt you doid anything and that it happened other than you.~

Tonight 1800HR East coast time USof A sent wind first east ward to blow the overhang Then thought that is the expected path though by tomorrow some time would be a day early. I thought that the middle of the country might could use the moisture. I sent Summoned the four Winds technique Summoning a East wind to go West.

It was said it was still heading NorthI might should address that, yet that is still to be done.

No_Know

No_Know
11-13-2009, 12:13 AM
My right upper arm started to have a twinge-like a band across my bicep and part of my tricep.

My legs get more than usual twinges. I think I stopped keeping-it-up what I had started doing.

I had a calf cramp like three days two nights ago~. I breathed out of it but it left a dead zone. Like a broken patch in my calf where I forced the cramp away-early. There's tightening and my skin in places feels like I shrunk inside. Or as if I can feel the inside of my skin in my hands.

Training my abdomin My legs worsened. There are several aspects. Improvements in an area yet fall-back in an area.

I've effected improvements physically. With that I think. It Can happen. It is as all ways has perhaps been, for me to orchestrate how I procede and get that done.

The breathing, the tension, the frequent doing, the comprehending, the perpetual or train-it 'til you Drain-it.--do moves repeatedly for increasing durations. Blah Blah Blah

I weigh-in (clothed and with my day-to day stuff in my pockets at about 255 lbs (pounds-weight)

Got to go water--emmerse in water or sleep in the bath (the cold while I sleep condenses my nuscles for a sustained gentle cramp or strain that conditions the muscles or something.

More than likely is Sleeping on stairs. I have to find the good positions for my legs to set as I am unconcious. There's a variety. Theoretically I might something-or-other.

If I say hopefully there might for at least one be benefit.

"Whatever one gets out of whatever, whatever whatever."--Ernie Moore Jr

No_Know

Clearing happened in the evening. Did not track weather pattern of East to West. The current Then stuff might have been effected but not noticable-ish when new stuff replaces the older stuff and it looks the same--You might make a difference but cannnot tell or notice or understand that you make a difference.

Raipizo
11-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Not trying to offend you, but your legs and hips would probably be better off if you lost a little weight, you may know this, just trying to help out buddy.

No_Know
11-15-2009, 11:26 PM
That makes good sense.

I was doing fine for me at 278 lbs but nicer, lighter. Recently at 255 lbs I had been doing better than now. I seem to have three zones. 278 lbs., 255 lbs., 240-230 lbs.

I do other than for weight because I seldom look my weight. Like at 250 I am guessed at weighing 180 lbs.

It might be said that only a friend will tell you when you stink if you have noticeable body oder. And I think in that same category could go a person who understands weight affecting health and bringing that-up. No problem and noted.

No_Know

I believe in body design more-so than weight-loss- that's Squirrel--practice will guide your design and food/nutrition desires. As one gets fit that one would eat towards that fitness.

No_Know

No_Know
11-16-2009, 07:33 AM
Perhaps two days ago now. My walking was better. It was Soooooooo nice.

I adjusted my leg some perhaps, but I majorly did massage to my legs which I think helped. The deadzone in my shin had begun to live--it was more resiliant--had more give--when it bumped the car as I got out I didn't get resounding, "Oh Fruit don't hit that, Ahhhhhh."

Today I massaged the ligament siatic foramen (lesser or or and greater). and readjusted the bone in the hip hole (right --obturator foramen) I had improved extension of my right leg-repeated extensions -no twinge until a point. And at that point I rfeine my addressing.

No_Know

No_Know
11-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel: A Coordination Drill and talking blah blah blah (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=100741915)
No_Know

No_Know
11-26-2009, 08:51 AM
Ou Lou Tsai+Squirrel Continuous (weak audio) some of what I am doing for my hips-legs-abs(?) (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=100947557)

It's not having Powers; it's how you use the power you have- Ernie Moore Jr. (Da Mo)

No_Know

No_Know
11-30-2009, 10:08 PM
I can better feel my legs when I walk.

Usually In the night I have more strength/ Mobility/Use. for the passedtwo days.

Two days ago I was 253 lbs. (morning weight?)

I find a delay of four days or so from attemt to gain (full)--day two is hurt and worsness day three is badness day four i's just seems better. Been more significantly better for passed two days so far. Theres the tension slight movement and perpetual bounce (Muay Thai-like) and pressing the bone and adjusting the tendon sort of things. I might try the all night bath again --shath or bower--shower while in the bath tub or bathing with the shower on. In bath mode the cold contracts the muscles but perhaps moreso is the position is one o fthe best I naturally get for manipulating the thigh. I also found a zone of favorable manipulation. It's as if the muscle is pulled or merely away from my thigh bone but to hold it in place makes for more comfortable. That and pressing the tendon where it articulates with the pelvis place...simultaneous...I hope to try that and do the Squirrel thing of sleep in a position.

My back seems pulled out of place backwards. In Squirrel practice My most devoted moment to body structure is unconcious moments... set me up to keep a set posture that activates my abdominal areawithout badly distorting my spine and nicely stressing the arms or other places.

Several areas. One feels better than it has in like months at least. I would refine as I understaood or comprehended.

Also not ruling out the Hands-Over or Squirrel subatomic particles--Red Balls or Squirrel Frequency...Blah Blah Blah

And pick one technique to do nearly every day throughout the day. One might not be the best But one can excell in an area or increase copmetance.

No_Know I Think. I Breathe. I Dream...Perhaps I dream that I think I Breathe.

No_Know (Da Mo)

No_Know
12-01-2009, 01:26 PM
No_Know Walking recently (Tuesday 01 December 2009) (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=101078348)

No_Know (Da Mo)

No_Know
12-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Squirrel talk+ (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=101141656)

No_Know
12-16-2009, 12:52 PM
About last week my weight was 257 lbs.

I seem to reduce the stuff I found to be useful.

Kep up the repair activities enen though you are happy at feeling better..I should, perhaps.

No_Know

No_Know
01-04-2010, 06:50 PM
I used to kip and kick. I can hardly use my legs some might say. If it hurts, redefine hurt. Breath to cope. I would like to think I can advise you and be helpful. I can. I have. But this is a Squirrel thing of Life--managing-in, managing-through... managing Blah blah blah.

I have what I might need to improve the current condition of my legs and maintain that, except having done that. Theories are nice. They can be Very nice. Yet they might should at moments be accompanied by application/execution. It is up to this person.

Well see how it goes. Happy New Year.

No Know

No_Know
01-15-2010, 11:08 PM
It's about Keeping with it. It seems unproductive from doing it. But Weeks, Months years later it get to be more noticeable.

Da Mo (No_Know)

Birthday. At birthday time~ be outside and commune with all that is. Be well enough. Thank you for the thoughts of a Happy Birthday if/when they come.

Da Mo (No_Know)

Pork Chop
01-16-2010, 10:33 AM
Happy Birthday no know! :)

No_Know
01-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Thank you Pork Chop.

Earlier, I did some Pure Squirrel Stuff.

You see, holding back is other than the easiest perhaps. Someone hits me and thinks it was a good hit? I might be interested to educate the lack-lustre Know-Not by example of what a decent punch is like.

However not all hits are directly physical. I consider someone talking-down to me trying to be insulting, beratting me...to be -I called them hits. They are more at hitting or attempts to hit--throws (throwing an emotional punch/ a mental attack punch.

Making all around me to be correct as I understand it is a GojuGoRoKu. If I do a technique in a form--it is in the wrong place for an actual person I make an adjustment. I make exercises/techniques and I will scratch/dump/cut/adjust/no-longer-use an aspect of a technique if after throwing the technique I realize it is other than appropriate for a real person intent on out maneuvering me. -ish.

Original Squirrel I have said take the hits. Either let them get tired attacking me. or accept what the will deliver (to a range--I would like to re evaluate this where I think someone will try to kill me or while joking-accidentally kill me. I am other than sure that it is so noble to die by means of an idiotwho won't recall or necessarily immediately regret the action of killing me.

It 's like a group can try to hurt me. If they walk away I do what I can to recover. If they press me to fatal unconciosness (direct or indirect)...

I did have some one who ish didn't want to see what would happen to the others If I used Squirrel (on them). That's nice.

I would like to think I might do well. But even winning I lose in that they might not see it as they shouldn't pick on people but that they should do worse to not lose.

I think that the moment will tell. But I have my ideals to runn against in that moment.

Squirrel is Practice. But no finish to Practice--Refinement

I did Respect All That Is, Squirrel Mooring Eight directions, Centrifugal Magnets (great), Centrifugal Magnets (small), SunRise SunSet; Squirrel Salute.

Da Mo (No_Know)

No_Know
01-19-2010, 09:31 PM
262 lbs.

I supposedly have waysto address matters. My Squirrel has been addressed by living though. Its fine to have theories when you can move better than many (understatement. when its only you. When having to consider or deal with others it's new soup.

Here's the Squirrel of it...

Whichever whatever,

No_Know

kfson
01-22-2010, 09:08 AM
SQWOYAL BJJ:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7437118016911420019&ei=vcxZS_S4MpeuqQL63phQ&q=SQUIRELLS+PLAYING&hl=en#

No_Know
01-26-2010, 02:35 AM
Great addition to...

The slipping-away from or out of attempted techniques in Squirrel is called Ice or Ice tactics.~

No_Know

No_Know
01-26-2010, 02:36 AM
five days ag 253 lbs
three days ago 257 lbs.

No_Know

No_Know
01-31-2010, 11:49 AM
256 lbs yesternight.

A punch from behind the earalternated and done standing or walking.

I had two bokken a straight wakazashi and a katana. I stuki-ed with oe while withdrawing the other, making a virtual dome. The punching resembles that.

Also by repeatedly alternating I have what might seem to be a variation of Squirrel's Two Snakes Intertwine.

I find the interrelatedness of what I so-called come-up-with and things I had done but no longer actively recall much, interesting.

No_Know

No_Know
02-04-2010, 09:38 PM
A little before eleven p.m. Thursday 04 February 2010, Squirrel's Summon the Four Winds was done to stave-off Snow to Charles Town West Virginia and Frederick Maryland-ish

When I understand to transfer heat...

I sent a counter clockwise wind-set to pull apart near the heat or frontish spreadingit out perhaps.

No_Know

No_Know
02-05-2010, 12:01 AM
My teeth are cavity stricken I used Squirrel to address this. I took a day or so ago as an indicator that there might be something to sub-atomic Squirrel where one comprehends the preference and the body is to address that and hopefully some way provide that. For eyes I comprehended a circle shape. I passed the eye portion to getting a renewal of drivers liscence. Easier recognition that last renewal.

For teth I went for a sectioning off from the cavity or decaying portions. This before growth but the back tooh what was left was recently wobble teeter loose. After addressing it with my tongue it seperated, but the gum was muchly closed underneath.

Toothpate and water treatment of swishing and perhaps continued sub-atomic Squirrel to at least continue to stave-off my significant decay. Apply this to my shape too...

No_Know

258 last night in the morning 263 lbs mornings and 257-258 lbs end of day?

No_Know

Pressing my back from my front--Squirrel's Hatching a Pearl--face down rest your fist near or at your belly hole/belly button region- straightens the back. Now to excite the muscles of the Backs of the legs and somethings near or at the pelvis , inner thighs and abdominals perhaps. up-to-me.

No_Know

No_Know
02-12-2010, 06:20 AM
263lbs I seem to be around 260 lbs.--257 to 264from day to night and day to day.

Cramping out or Squirrel's compression strength might help. I got in a position and cramped in my thigh. The word cramp Is my intention~ here~. In Squirrel it is a thought that maintaining a cramp allows the muscle group to strengthen through compression and it becomes more fit. I find if you can hold through a cramp that area seems to not cramp at that range any more--flexibility and strength at least I might hope.

Grabbing or shifting muscle, polishing bone warming tendons (?ligaments)exercising the muscles washing the muscles amongst themselves for improved health and fitting the bone into the socket better are Should-be-things.

Oddly Early Squirrel dealt with steppings and I have several legworks upon which I could draw. I incorporated into Squirrel people who had limited flexibility. But now I get to see if there was an unconsidered or dismissed factor of in capability. Actually I more might think be true Squirrel--what one can, sheets of paper to reams of paper, the lesson of the ants.

Having convictions and standing by them--having thoughts and standing by convictions more-at.

No_Know

kfson
02-16-2010, 07:24 AM
Cramping out or Squirrel's compression strength might help.

No_Know

Everyone has read the original post incorrectly.

"The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?"

The O.P. is talking about the external-stance of "Squirrel Kung Fu". Which begs the question of the internal-stance as well.

Carry on.

No_Know
02-20-2010, 07:44 AM
Everyone has read the original post incorrectly.

"The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?"

The O.P. is talking about the external-stance of "Squirrel Kung Fu". Which begs the question of the internal-stance as well.

Carry on.

In Squirrel the mind is considered physical. The brain is physical and uses electrical and chemical, but Physical means. Emotions are complex logic....

The external of Squirrel I usually recall as if from a list. My feet tend to be correct except I might state the obvious-toes forward-feet parallel. Knees locked. Lean at the ankles until the front of the knees are over the big toes. Fall backwards from the knees. as the waist passes the heel, Moor (anchor)

[Here might be some so called internal of the Squirrel Stance]

This dominoes up to my stomach where I continue to feel the pull in the front of being held from completing the constant fall backwards.

I say my "upper-back, back and up." My upper-back is pulled or more at pushed away from me but not straight-back and not straight-up.

The knees and hips and back all lend to a slight curve. There is an angle at the knees and a curve ...the stomach is a shift. The stomach becomes the new waist for apparent movement. The ankles are actually the new waist and the stomach is the end of the cement. When Squirrel standing the locks release around the stomach and it is where movement can again begin.

Of course there is pull lower but if one keeps the hold points of Squirrel Standing it is a chain of micro-pulls that might seem to stem from the ankles.

When I first realized to have the squirrel as my kung-fu modle, I came into the house and continued. I say continued because I had been thinking about my understanding of what is involved with making a Kung-Fu.

One of the first things for my understanding was to have a framework...

Kung-Fus had been done. Punching had variations and people had been doing kicks.

I had my framework which is what happens in Hung family and Shaolin. Next should be a form.

I decided that a form is possible responses to the current or previous situation. Squirrel most to me is the standing. However a Squirrel can stand while squatted or squatting.

There was calling these tall and low. Or Tall and short. Or High and Low standing. But these terms can be exploited or made-fun-of High can relate to drug use. Short can mean lacking. Low, can have a bad connotation...I usually wouldn't name them but like to think of Squirrel as Up-Standing.

Comfort was important to me and other was or came to be a Squirrel principle of doing other than going beyond comfort. Wow even squat can mean to prepare to defecate...Well if you are expecting the stuff to hit the fan squatting's not a bad posture.

I also chose standing below waist postre of squirrel because in a fight the opponent would have to come to me, bent and perhaps awkward. Stable with my practiced feetI could move while staying in the same place--utilizing the ankles in concert with the waist, hips, spine...Actually the Squirrel Stance standing above waist maintained when processing to standing below waist-in the muscles from feet to neck and branches along.

The shoulders are other than forward or back of each other. The arms link--meld with the torso / lats / upper ribs. Elbows hug the body and slightly front--shoulder puul or align. Even a rocking or rotation to set the shoulders and compress the ribcage. improves the breathing to me.

The abdominal pull from the mooring at the stomach creates a continuous breathe I call Forever breathing-It is where I feel I should stop with breath intake but can continue and can even continue passed that.-ish. Breathe out happens but not because I breathe out but that I use it so it depletes or the interplay presses it out sometimes. Pressing out breath is Willed contraction of the lungs. And the Mind is always-ish a bit at the abdominals when Squirreling one might think.

All in all Kung-Fu is defensive. Thinking of fighting strategies as I understood them and fight situations... The least vulnerable a person could be would be to not attack, or more at many attacks left vulnerabilities. To reduce vulnerability Squirrel would do other than attack.

[Continuing so-called internal Squirrel] Squirrel would not lean on. Standing, walking...no support but me-ish.

No_Know

No_Know
02-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Conceptualization is big in Squirrel.

Coonceptualize the whatever and doing other than going beyond comfort it occurs what it could. The Breath or breathing supports movement and still ness [Note Stillness is an aspect of movement or movement an aspects of Stillness]...

Things were. Whatever was...That's all-ish

No_Know

Squirrel has exercises. The exercises were to improve the standing or the stance. In the War that might be the moment the Squirrel practitioner Stands.

Breath facilitates movement and tolerance. There is other than training. There is Practice. Any results noticed is a moment. There is comprehension...

This Snow, I shoveled. Comprehension of shoveling I have a technique if you will. More at, a Concept. A Concept supported by Breath and endured by Fun. Adhering to extreme body/bio-mechanics there is Design and Frequency.

Conceptualization
Breath
Fun
Extreme Body-mechanics
Design
Frequency
Love

I say Love but perhaps Appreciation. These...Squirrel...

No_Know

Vital targets throat and inner thighs and inner aft-arms. A Kung Fu has target points.

Do other than groin shots do other than eye gauge.

Doing the technique, no matter the range you use is doing the technique...a pushup that attempts with the assigned mechanics is that push-up successfully.

There was a Kung-Fu called Hercules Elbow--pressing the elbows back against the ground as one lay-down or is prone. I was not to strain to achieve lift, which I might suppose was the sought outcome. I sought development. And if I had not achieved development It shouldn't work. Do but not try--I didn't Force the result people might expect from success.

I have recently years later found space between my back and the ground when I Hercules Elbow....

Breathing Force is Squirrel.

And shall we say, the Lesson of Paper---a sheet of paper can be torn even several sheets of paper. But when the paper becomes a ream tearing is acquired less quickly. This is Squirrel strength as paper to a ream of paper. Added one sheet at a moment. Breathing Strength, doing other than going beyond Comfort.

Strength exerted should be other than Effort--Squirrel.

No_Know

kfson
02-22-2010, 11:07 AM
I see what you mean:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3069/2624459061_f806fb4e51.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GXM-l4LY4TM/SwhcqEtw6rI/AAAAAAAAAWg/ZRtjIJfLL5g/s1600/flying_squirrel.jpg
http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pictures/2089-squirrel-fight.jpg
http://chasingsquirrelswithrusty.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/secret-squirrels.jpg

No_Know
02-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Side video (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=103174644&release=103917610)

No_Know

No_Know
02-23-2010, 04:27 AM
An earlier sideways video clip about Squirrel becomming Winter: Shovel (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=&release=103923590)No_Know

No_Know
02-23-2010, 09:23 PM
Reviewing the latest video clips, "The Kwa Evolution," I might call, "Squirrel's Katana and Wakazashi Sword Shield."

But really doing the "Squirrel Twenty Two" or "Squirrel's Elbow and Fists Twenty-Two--" continuous elbows and fists with resistance

Did "Squirrel's Walking-Out --" taking Shao-lin and Hung Family Tiger-Crane as an understanding for modle Kung-Fu I have a walking out of the feet. "Squirrel's Walking-Out" and "Squirrel's Yin-Yang Steps"--making yin with one foot step and yang with the other then cycle that including the inverse--yang step- yin step.

These seemed good feel and lasting benefit for my legs. Let me see for my walking..........Ohhh Yessss! Considerablly...Consider Squirrel Walking out More.

No_Know

My weight will stay 264ish until I Squirrel more I might think. But it is part of Squirrel to do other than try. No practice is counted as mandatory for being Squirrel practitioner. I practice little other than to create or refine. It is Squirrel to Squirrel out of Need and Delight/Joy/Love not mandate or Regimented Have-to - such as I-am-supposed-to-train-now or Time-for-practice. Necessity over ceremony in Squirrel.

No_Know

No_Know
03-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's 22... (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=103339208&release=104120983)

No_Know's Leg adjustments ++++ (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=103340054&release=104121964)

No_Know

No_Know
03-04-2010, 01:32 PM
22 review Squirrel (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=&release=104159721)

22 Then Squirrel's walking out. Then the jackect blows over the camera lense.

Squirrel's Straight Punch Break (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=&release=104159786)

Analysisand evolution through theory with at least one accidental Max-Headroomization. Mention of openings in techniques.

Squirrel arm Break guard then a realer squirrel (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=&release=104159854)

22 Use and some belly (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=&release=104160122)[/URL]

No_Know

kfson
03-04-2010, 02:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGhZHlpSE6k

Check out their "grounding prep".

No_Know
03-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Squirrel Essence + (a beginning) (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=103416543&release=104214572)

No_Know

Principles in action. This base action while retreating.

No_Know
03-14-2010, 06:54 AM
Starting to feel the punches when I am not punching. my nuckles and elbows are noticeable just being. I did consecutice days of Squirrel's Vertical and Horizontal Fists and Elbows.

I have more exercises or treatment for my walking. I really helped the spine part out last night and the leg range of motion and the back of the leg.

I can make a good fix, but there is keeping that-up and doing complimentary adjusments.

I can walk upright some days in the morning but gorlla or chimpanzee my way around--grabbing for items from which to momentum off going up stairsat the end of the day. Or last night was better walking and the next daylight I'm leaningon the railing and chimpanzeemy way down the stepsor when a counter top might be available.

Squirrel has medthods supposedly about redesigning--I eat now not from just hungar for nutrition. It is a Squirrel thing to eat as one chooses. Redesign supposedly can happen Kind-of no matter what you are eating because as one chooses better the food shifts. When one becomes dependant on running To Health as opposed to Away from other concerns the eating frequency might change and the type of food might change, but It is all consistant with being. And being appropriate, one might think.

Time does not speak. But as I am, appropriate to the moment of my current Being I No_Know...What color are my eyes I cannot see for myself...I look without from within...Blah Blah Blah

Whichever whatever

I No_Know

No_Know
03-19-2010, 09:17 PM
An Squirrel Exercise I made for a hurt arm (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=&release=104559410)

No_Know

No_Know
03-21-2010, 08:33 PM
I statred some consistancy of practice the the Squirrel's Place, Drag, Smile, Across and Squirrel's Thirty. I am feeling stone--a sense of my body contracting in places.

No_Know

No_Know
03-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Plateau--not feeling things as much today. 269lbs last night.

I am eating the same but I would do something--if I did one technique once a week that could be great.

In Squirrel the notion is other than losing weight. It is to design. Theoretically~ as I practice beneficial things beneficially there would be change in my design. With this change in Design would be shift. As things become more fit or refined, I had presumed-ish that my poundage will be altered. But people see my design not my weight.

It is other than my concern to have better numbers on a weight scale, but to have greater ability through design efficiency.

In Squirrel do other than go beyond Comfort. With this concept I make an exercise technique or practice then leave it until I come back to it again sometimes with months to years in between.

Nicely Squirrel was done from a perspective of being unable or less able. Right now I am still making exercises as topics come along but I also have data and exercises from like a score ago--I have been involved with stuff for thirty two years. It happens, moment to moment.

Excuse me please I have to go practice...oh I practice with each breath and where ever, I Am-every moment...

No_Know

No_Know
04-03-2010, 05:10 AM
263.5 lbs for a few days now-perhaps even consecutively.

Just did Squirrel's Strike-Struck, then Squirrel's Rain-drops Punching. I think the item might be to do then do other then return. Constantly throughout a day drilling/practicing might be something.

It might take four days to see the results-benefit or detriment.

I had been doing left and right Squirrel's Thirty Four-Horizontal and Vertical Fists and Elbows.

Polishing Bone and Washing muscle I'll see how that goes longer term but the grabbing of muscle in large muscle groups and grinding/washing muscle with muscle and polishing bone with muscle or scouring the bones with the muscle I might have to offset the tightening or sore effect from practice.

I open muscle by hitting-disrupting. A medium width marker seems good for now. This less tenses the muscles for my leg situation.

Repositioning the thigh in my hip pulling the muscle to the bone opening the muscles-disruption and washing the muscles at the articulations of heel, knee, hip spine, tension or willed grabbing with short stuttered extensions then release and stompings might play a role in the better usefulness of my legs.

I already can lift my knees higher more comfortably

I also began looking into Squirrel’s Becoming Earth—making a fist with major muscles all around the same moment. Then being in this constricted state as long as you care to doing whatever. Returning to that state repeatedly…Squirrel Becoming Earth could be a thing.

No_Know

No_Know
04-12-2010, 06:51 PM
261 lbs for several days now.

No_Know

More comfort to my legs. I'm pressing my gut to pressure my spine backwards and pop it out-er from the inside. This helped and was an old thought.

No_Know
04-19-2010, 06:49 PM
260 lbs. yesternight on the weight scale.

I can physically make adjustments to my leg musculature for comfort but the bone in the hip socket not right still possible disconnect.

No_Know

No_Know
04-24-2010, 05:10 AM
254.5lbs. so(needle-and-thread), 255lbs.

Back a week or so-When I saw 261lbs a second day it was like a race when you might feel this is my opportunity to push, edge, make a move or go for it.

I did have that thought occur but, the difference is not my success I might have had at significant day of occurances. Well (a deep-hole from which water is gotten),I'd like to warn you off about thinking I did any thing. But the little things add-up.

I have thought about weight loss. But as fighting , thinking of what's involved can go into resolving how you might address it. Fighting I think of distance which is why I really enjoy a Thighs parallel to the ground -toes forward Horse-Riding stance. There' a thing I like to play about pressing the feet and rotating the body. The ****her you get away from the abdominals the greater the distance traveled of the rotation.

My legs become a rotating shield. I might not block during rotation (yet), but I use this to relocate my feet. The horse riding stance legs make it more difficult for a person to reach me. They might if they had long arms, bent-over/leaned over and could swin/strike through my guard.

Yesterday I used jute twinearound the articulatin of my pelvis and my thigh==my There seems to be a ligament thing-pressing it rightly seems to something or-other.

Pressing or pulling the muscles to the bone gives me strength there.

Jute twine around my gut helped some too. I do hope to find some metal wire I used to use on my arms. Not much but I think it was a productive beneficial practice..

Last night I wondered if Less weight would help my walking...I still need the physical correcting but that might ease with less weight. But weight is not controlable-ish. What, how-much, when...in these things I have some say.

I think I should not limit mysef nor restrict as if ceremony. As I get healthier I would seek healthier but it is a choice and begins somewhat with me. Eat all the time and whatever but do bit of moves throughout the day to up my metabolism.

I have the pieces. It's about putting things together.

For this now merely be and say what occurs. Whatever, however, whichever.

Jute twine and eat as I Choose. 255lbs. last night before dinner~

No_Know

No_Know
04-25-2010, 05:14 PM
257 lbs yesterday (23rd April 2010)or last night (24th April 2010)

YesterDay I was hitting my solar-plexus region part of the time~ while grocery shopping.

I did tie-off my left thigh crotch articulation. Jute twine has broken when I pull it against itself too frictiony. And to tie around my thick thigh I might lose the tightnes needed for effectiveness.

No_Know

No_Know
05-02-2010, 02:32 PM
258 lbsfour days ago
250 lbs a night ago
258 lbs this morning after eating.

I eat because it is nice to do. I think I spoil the momentum by not cutting back, but to some extent not eating might have an effect-the starvation effect. I am thinking to increase my metabolism, eat often but smaller amounts, and doing some technique throughout a day...I'll just be honest about the weight and we'll see how it goes.

No_Know

No_Know
05-04-2010, 08:09 PM
I walked up the front stairs today. Without swinging up the staircase like a chimpanzee or gorilla. I have been making adjustments. they take in their own way. I have been thinking I might should U s e my legs to get them back to better functioning.

Squirrel's Catching Raindrops (on the bottom (of the Souls) of my feet.) The person I would tell about the latest Squirrel thing pointed out something when I was complaining about the small steps, that in a fight you only need to move a little to get out of the way-not a quote but sayinghe saw potential usefulness.

Squirrel has a thing of paper--a single sheet can be torn as we add sheets tearing them becomes less easy. and a ream of paper is very less easy to tear. The paper is Strength. Squirrel's use of strength and gain of Strength is as a sheet of paper to a ream of paper sheet by sheet.

The small steps of catching Raindrops (feet) or boxer-fencer three step (gotta get a snazzy Squirrel name for that) use the thigh-hip relation small and frequently openiong and waking that stuff up and healthing it...

I am eating big..Not to sweat the processor speed worrying about it this stuff can take days to settle and so rash response to daily notes ...do other-My Say.

I am picking Squirrel's Rain (Fall) Punching (recent ish [note my start in the Squirrel journeys including preSquirrel is thirty two years ago] But recent-ish here means withing the passed eight months or so.

And I like hitting my solar plexus when I think to do so...

No_Know

No_Know
05-05-2010, 08:35 PM
I walked up the steps tonight too.

Da Mo (No_Know)

No_Know
05-08-2010, 06:00 PM
I did Squirrel for about four years before I joined a Kung-Fu School. I was aware of Hands-Over four years before I did Squirrel (by name). And I did Hung Family Tiger Crane, Shaolin Five animal and Hung Keun five pattern type stuff befor I joined the Kung Fu School. I also did A White ZCrane Plumb blossom form A leung Ting book on Southern Drunken Boxing and a Pa Kua book withSingle double,palm changes-Snake/Crane (name not matter-the technique is the point, get the point) Dragon~, Monky (carrying water), Hawk, Bear possibly Pheonix.

Da Mo
No_Know

No_Know
05-11-2010, 04:07 AM
Squirrel's Rain punches is nice Squirrel's Rain Punches (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=55510756)

The clip shows long strikes. Here, I am saying strikes that take a length to deliver thought the range is short. They seem to be upward raking slight anle to angled uppercuts. But what I practiced today and yesterday for the passed few weeks (a day or so) is more the short punches later in the clip.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Rain Punches cycles bothe forwards downwards and forwards upwards. It feels as thought the longer uppercut stiking is bakwards while the shortercycle seems a forward initial action.

I did bring the long action to the short action by closing the distance between the forearms thinking the original Squirrel's Rain punchesused the forearm as a shielding after the initial strike reaches its target zone and nearly until the otherside punch comes-up.

Elbows in front of body...forward of body--the midline of the shoulders and punching within the breathing. Feet flattened/secured wholy to the ground. Punhing only so fast as I remain hips still--reduced rotation at the waist.

No_Know

This with Squirrel's Perpetual backfists are some of my choice core do-when-one-can- nearly-every-day-techniques.

No_Know

No_Know
05-15-2010, 06:20 AM
248lbs this morning.

Perhaps two of the last five days I have been able to walk up and down stairs at one end of the day.

I will sometimes make an adjustment to my legs and I haven't gone far enough with it and it's at an on the edge place--like I have-to pass this painful place to that right setting. Or O healthy the muscles but they might need rest to recuperate and I go and try walking...

From early Squirrel I recall things like stepping so that my feet are not ever passed my waist. This really helped me to loco-mote. That and moving from my knees and not using my hips so much.

To tackle this break I should eat small amounts of whatever I'm eating so that the amounts of input at one setting are not greater than the current size of my stomach-place; and waiting between munch sessions. A certain minimum amount of distance of moments might be good but realistically just not having when I want even a few seconds is good training.

Beveraging with less than half a glass/cup of beverage. If I'd like more I go back for some, but again half (likely too much a second-go-round-a third or a quarter or a fifth amount.

Rubbing the skin, washing the muscles or scouring/polishing bone activate the muscle some at least. I think this heightens/speeds-up my metabolism.

Right now I would like to do some of the techniques I picked throughout the day. I picked Squirrel's Rain Punches and Squirrel's Perpetual Back-fists.

There's putting-up with spurts of hunger.

Shaking the flab should be good for exciting muscle. And repeated flexing and release-the-flex of the thighs.

Pulling -in of the stomach and Squirrel posture--arms by sides-elbows front (forms a pressing-in of the torso at the flanks. And an Old Squirrel thingof locking out the knees--the calves tighten through use. In Squirrel I thought if I constantly hyperextended the knee I could combaat flexibility loss (though stretching promotes tightening...'s why One might should Squirrel with every breath

Fitness and conditioning-if appropriate weight loss might accompany Health to a point.

Da Mo No_Know

When we associate health and fitness with weight loss we have Bulimia and Anorexia type stuff. In Squirrel the conceptualization is do healthy things at your convenience. Health becomes a desire of your unconsciousness. When fit actions accompany Healthy actings or as a healthy action, Health and fitness become your being. Where appropriate weight gain (but healthy fit needed gain) And where appropriate weight loss occur, but healthy appropriate for you this now weight loss.

Invest in Being. Whichever whatever...

No_Know

No_Know
05-20-2010, 04:11 AM
I did 248 lbs for one more day-the following day. Last night was 255 lbs.

I think it seems small yet, seconds become minutes. Minutes...hours. Hours...days. Days...weeks. Weeks...months. Months...years. Years...decades. And at the later das of my living I suspects any of it could seem like Yesterday.

Over the course of days events play off of each other and speculation is Major. This made a significant difference. Or that made a significant difference...Its a conglomeration of processes.

I have some things I like. And I can do this much...Like what I do and think that what I do might be beneficial. Life is seeing which of our guesses pab-out then sharing the nuggets of Truth-Through-Experience.

Squirrel is my Thoughts. One thought was God or Alah or Jahova...the identifier differs but its naming the same understanding wanted~ to think and became all that I to sort ou the thoughts. As we Humans teach our children and those around us, and our children learn; the next sets do so also. But my child will know near as much as me before leaving the teen years and go on to learn more and explore My Understandings. The thought gets to that all we learn or know becomes refined until one being can have the variations of Living that we were and there might then again only be the One God/Alah/Jajovah...The nature of things God would then again Think.

God could be thinking all thoughts and that is why there are alternate realities because every variation of every moment is simultaneously occuring or perhaps s ome such. Blah Blah Blah...Part of a thought from the thinking within Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel

No_Know
05-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's use of Chinese sword, Sais Nunchuku, Katana and Katana-Wakasashi 1994 (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=105092584)

Me 16 years ago and some Japanese and Okinawan and Chinese weapons my understanding of how to use them and a choice in applying their use.

No_Know

No_Know
05-25-2010, 04:07 AM
253 lbs last night and the night before. Interesting...I was expecting back up to 257 or so. I see the numbers as stages. It's bouts...264 lbs then 258 lbs-ish then 254 off but at 253 lbs now. I was more mindful of my eating concepts--eating more than the size of my stomach (for me bigger than my right hand) sits longer)...smaller amounts so the stomach can distribute it and there shoud be energy use but didn't get that so much as I could tell. I should do the occassional technique throughout the day. Because it is not big does not mean it is not significant. The scale my body uses to achieve...small amounts of intake can hold great amounts my body requires. And any Effort is a process I might not need to go 200 m.p.h. all day but 25 m.p.h. for a few feet throughought the day could be enough to keep the engine warm and me healthier--more fit.

Squirrel thing--Strength as a piece of paper to a piece of paper though still weaker continuing getsstronger and can become a ream of paper this is Squirrel strength. Perhaps Squirrel approach to learning and achieving. All the small parts to make a Great success.

Squirrel is molecular.

Da Mo No_Know

No_Know
05-29-2010, 05:36 AM
251 lbs

fist elbows with resistance and talking (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=&release=106456209)

No_Know

No_Know
05-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-FU attempt, Squirrel's Fists and Elbows and inside blocks (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=&release=106469442)

No_Know

No_Know
05-30-2010, 03:45 AM
I can address the bad back at my coccyx by applying Squirrel's Culturing the Pearl to my pelvis and it feels really good. If I realize how o consistantlyput my legs in place (in the hips) That might be something nice.

No_Know

254 lbs.

No_Know
06-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Manual manipulations can be miraculous, but temporary. Then there's high grade failure--crippling ish failure.

Around 254lbs last night. Looking to be 74 lbs less before the end of the year and I should do it by the end of Summer-I have an appointment.From this I should do the various manipulations more frequently.

I'm finding that my ideals are good but cannot be applied necessarily. I used to prepare or "in-the-case-of" can't use my legs I locomote by pulling with my arms in sixth grade Physical Education class we did different locomotions and Seal pulled along dragging the body and legs. It seems socially Out, to do this in public.

Get me marooned or surviving a biotarget-EMP equivalent and I'm set. Hungry but set for locomoting (except a biotarget EMP equivalent might take out the carbon based ground...Still practicing for significant flight...)

No_Know

This afternoon I was walking surprisingly well unexpectedly. I can analyze it as I get through it. For this Now keep doing stuff, make sense of it as I go or later.

No_Know

No_Know
06-04-2010, 06:29 PM
252 lbs. last night.

The presume is if I keep doing something...any of my little somethings and am aware of my gorging...Squirrel's Rain Punches and Squirrel's Washing the Pearl...

My walking was woah! so nice in the middle of the day. Taking the extra to wash the muscles ...I like the hope.--shaking the large muscle groups-Scouring the bone using muscle to scour or polish aling thigh and shin boneson different sides.

No_Know

Posture-Squirrel's Mooring.

No_Know
06-12-2010, 05:20 AM
252 lbs a day or so ago.

I saw something called 52 Blocks and thought of Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E. Because of that it was nice to see. I might have intersected with that design thinking but I went on and took a different path or went far-ther down the same path as far as the hands~ and the moves, and movements.

I saw a NatGeo Show that had two subjects someone with Dystonia and someone thought to not make-it passed six with his skeletal muscle loss.

There had been a thought with my situation--a back curving backwards affecting my walking and my thigh bones rotated outwards-ish

People with either arthritis of the thumb/knee/ or osteo-, migraines, sinus pain~, backache, severe asthma have told me I helped them (when I did Squirrel's Hands-Over) I think I could do good by a person or persons with dystonia...

But to what extent. Hands-Over should likely be temporary relief. depending on the severity I can only affect areas at a time. And without getting it to a range it might revert at least somewhat.

I got mine from stopping exercise with how I was mimicking squirrels laying belly to the ground, and perhaps Squirrel's c-ockeroach-and doing other than continuing that.

But I think that's a strong area for making an initial difference...

No_Know

I have been better with walking around. Endurance will come. I should expand my flexibility ranges. But the Squirrel's Moving Skin: Polishing the Bone, Washing Muscles, and Caressing (first mentioned here), there's benefit.

No_Know

No_Know
06-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Squirrel's Cultivating the Pearl had been at the Dan Dien sort-of chi place. I just topped my expansion of that by incorporatingall the expansions sofar and feel so good I am writing about it here right after.-ish.

The cultivation zones--below the naval, the pelvis opposite the coccyx,the front hips, the thighs' bone as far down as I can reach with my fist, centered on the solar plexus, the stomach under~ the solar plexus, the lower tips of the lungs.

My back distortion from anticipation was at the coccyx where Squirrel's signature tuck but can be seen in Virgin Island Regae, Dancehall type music videos--his back was behind his waist but he could walk forward. This is Squirrelesqe--not a newish word but a way to say a known word (yes, perhaps making a new word if not a new meaning.

confining the lung tips I use for an asthmatic but might be healthy in general. the torso-pelvis zones adjust pressure and press the spine from the other side. Tennis balls might be useful also golfballs for less extreme penetration.

Good designing.

No_Know
Addressing my spineoh yes I cracked my back a certain way on both sides, but I added this to keystroke that my legs Are better useful though the Note is I still need strengthning of the muscles through Use-not Training per se. And increasing flixibility should be developed. Other than Wurk or Must-do, but as it could be good and when I think to or just Whenever whatever.

No_Know
06-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Back to cripple level.

I went outside fine. Came in and did dusting at one piece of furniture, then when leaving a second, my hips--concern. Then way small cautious steps to leaning on things to better get around...

Just got up to test my legs and its better.

I'm still keeping my great breathing and above waist well-being. but with my hip health shifting I will figure that my thigh-bone is other than set in place though it can get comfortable for a bit. Then it shifts out. If I can break to either settle it or let it settle-in that might help some...

No_Know

No_Know
06-20-2010, 06:45 AM
251 lbs this morning (Sunday 20th June 2010).

It's the thighs. If polishing the Bone does help. I do not always significantly if at all reach well enough through the musclse to get to the bone.

Manipulation has temporary benefit when effort is made to use.

When I can hobble much often, then manipulate, then free walk. I can see that there might be ways though not deluded that sompossibility in a moment means the chance for full recovery. I would like to excell in treating my Spinal-Leg situation. Two things-I cannot get the tumblers into place...the required tumblers have No possibility to synchronize to my desired would-like if even the required tumblers would be available in the mandatory moments.

A few days ago (two (2)Friday)I was lifting- forearm horizontal then above my shoulder level. I styarted to lift and headede a sense of failure in my forearm. A thining-Thinking it tight and locked I placed the affected area under the water flow. I could make a fist--open and close my hand without strain. And the feeling of being aware of the strained portions of my forearm was not there.

Thankfully I worked tension and less tensioning and stretching...I think I saved my arm functionality-should that I would mind its non-functionalityand work the tensin and less-tensioning.

A similar awareness and caution happened that day when handling the couch the way the other mover wanted...?Bent using two hands/arm lifting somethin my hips will not supporrt while attempting to move [shakes kopf-head]. I went to laying on the floor and using my elbow hand shortlever--on thick carpet a weighty thing might should be hefted up above the roots of the base of the carpet. Then shift as would-liked with basically horizontal presses.

I can comfortablly lift with one arm while turned or standing perpendicularto the lift where others go to two arms and stance face and torso all similarly directed.

No_Know

No_Know
06-27-2010, 07:26 AM
255 lbs.

My arm is still less functional where the stuff got streched...Feels like a bruise outside of where I am working it.

No_Know

expolring the mechanical combination to get my legs approaching passed otimal functionality. I includes strumming a cord at the back of my thigh.

Shaking the muscle against the grain seems to improve functionality of the muscles. Junctioning a stronger signal at the articulation is a sought thing.

No_Know

Stopped my thing I do every day and eat before I go unconcious at night-morning.

No_Know

No_Know
07-13-2010, 08:14 PM
I started using Squirrel's Hands Over to address my situation. In part it is arthritis of the hips stage~ two two years ago. Hands over has been used and understood to work with maigraines, headaches, back pain and arthritis. I think it affects muscles. I hear people complain of old injuries and of being told they should go to a doctor. I think I could help. I'd like to work with others to explore what I can do soafr. But telling someone I'd like to address their situation they were mentioning-I don't have to touch them... One day I tried that and got three nos. Hopefully I somehow get approached.

I would work on myself with Hands Over. I say I can help them Let me Work this thing I have. Explore when I can but be practical and use my Ernie Moore Jr.' Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel...or more at be Appropriate.

No_Know (Da Mo)

No_Know
07-16-2010, 03:50 AM
Within the passed three days I noticed that I was walking on a curb--that thick-ish edge to a sidewalk. I am har-pressed to walk foot in front of foot as heel to toe sort-of-walking. Wow to me. I am doing stuff and it helps where it does It might take four days to see benefit and combinations of attempts have various benefit results but horizontal wiggling/shaking/musclewashing my calves (I have no cattle) healthies my leg and has nicerness to my walking.

Slept on the landing (half)Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel's Culturing the Pearl-- sleeping with a rounded object protruding-in without penetrating through... I slept on my fists-the aggitation should activate and keep active my muscles there for development.

My spine is too bent where my lower (but not lowest) back is forward of my hips To address this distortion realizing an Old Squirrel thinking-I position the culture at my pelvis top-ish and near but below the belly button (dan tien zone)I seemed to wake with a straighter back there though tighish in the hips... a good piece or a tumbler in getting me back to Kicks above the kopf (head-not the second floor) and front splits. Or not-but I like favorable results from adjustments.

No_Know

No_Know
07-17-2010, 04:48 AM
Last night I lay on my side on the step that is the second floor. Ernie Moore Jr,'s Kung-Fu attempt did similar things but it was for development I had thought that a line within the body of straightened points or points marking straightened-- taught lines heek knee, hip, side of ribs, armpit (elbow extended) or shoulder (elbow at ribs , hand near hips and waist), elbow with fingers at ribs--forearm under shoulder.

Last night I went my hip to the step then my hip to the floor with my thigh on the step and legs above gravity ( soda-speak-shake-a-can)...

I put my thighbetter in my hip as my feeling there is smoother. I have greater flexibility --I can take larger steps and only now still be within Comfort. That's movement at the hip. Stress front and back and side of the thighs and foreleg still have to be individually addressed--strength, support, functionality.

I just walked outside...improvement forward and on the steps...but I learned to walk from my knees meaning from my knees to my hips stays vertical-weight shift and using my feet to shift elevation and use that slight distancing. I should keep my feet within the limits of my waist, whatever whatever I studied movement and came-up with different ways of locomoting.

I made ways and exercises more than a decade ago that are comming useful.

When I first was doing Squirrel I had a thing that there is a least common denominator--one can meet the requirements of a practice and whether one kicks at shoulder hight or ankle height that one could be doing the technique no matter how extreme. Even juming can happen with the up at the feet and stabalization conceptualization.

This was to be applicable to differences in flexibility and Ability...meet the definition at a low level of comparitive performance but contine within Comfort and performance level might increase. My Think-ish.

Now I can do all the able bodied things with a less able body on my way to becomming a greatly abled body--this is Squirrel nature It is what is there with Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel.

Da Mo No_Know

Note:basic use of things does not go to health and my hips without support of the muscles around or enough support and this Good will likely fade. Dilligence and timing could be helpful with the appropriate practices.

No_Know

254lbs last night

No_Know
07-19-2010, 03:11 PM
I walked a curb today. It hurt. But I could do it. It didn't hurt all over. But for how well it happened--greater flexibility.

No_Know

No_Know
07-25-2010, 09:48 PM
245 lbs night.

Saw Asheville martial Arts Youtube selection. and their linked kicks and a Baji match. I'm thinking Iron Broom.

I had a sweep in something I did sometime.

No_Know

No_Know
08-14-2010, 07:01 PM
My arm was injured in how I was moving hard cieling tiles.this was weeks ago perhaps. I realized the growing badness as I was carryining and let go. I realized the feeling was tightness. But strain comes easy and breakage follows close.

I can do more with it though it is still mending and I should mind that.

No_Know